How are Fergie's Fledglings getting on? The Neville brothers, Giggs, Scholes, Butt, Sharpe, and anyone else relevant. Ooh yes, and what's Roy Keane up to?

No sign of Gary Neville.

Phil Neville is 62 and assistant manager at Barnsley.

No sign of Giggs.No sign of Scholes either. Same for Butt, Sharpe and Keane.

This is the report on Manchester United's best XI - where are they now?

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about Australia? what have they done at World Cups and Asian Cups?

Who hosted the World Cups in the time it was played?

For your second question, you can find that in the screenshot I posted of the World Cup winners. I think it is on page 1.

As for Australia, they are 52nd in the World Rankings.

Asian Nations Cup winners 2027. Under 20s World Cup runner up in 2025.

Got to the 2nd Round of the World Cup in 2022 and 2038.

Have Everton left Goodison Park yet?

Any other interesting Stadium moves in the Prem? Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool?

Everton still at Goodison.

Liverpool are moving into Dalglish Stadium in 2040.

Man Utd still at Old Trafford.

Arsenal are at Van Basten Park built in 2029. He managed the club from 2017 until his retirement in 2028. During this period, Arsenal won 5 league titles and a Champions League title. They also won 4 FA Cups, 4 League Cups and 2 European Super Cups. Van Basten remains a legend at Arsenal.

Chelsea are at Zola Stadium built in 2014.

Good work dude. Looked through the info' and it seems Manchester United have slipped away into obscurity since Ferguson's departure. Apart from a Champions League in 2016. They win any more titles?

Man United won that Champions League title in 2017. A FIFA Club World Cup in 2017.

They also got a Europa League in 2012 and were runners up in 2023 and 2028.

They won one FA Cup in 2038 and two League Cups in 2019 and 2039.

Man Utd have become the perennial runners up. Second five times in the league and third five times. Second in the Europa League twice. Second in FA Cup once and the League Cup four times.

They have definitely faded but they have never finished lower than 10th (which has happened three times) and usually finish in the top 6.

How are wolves doing?

Relegated in 2009/10. Bounced straight back the next season. Then went down again in 2013/14, only to bounce straight back again.

Since then, they have gone on to establish themselves in the top flight. Highest finish 8th.

They have won two FA Cups in 2023 and 2025. Won the League Cup in 2037.

Never made it past the first knockout round of the Europa.

Hey Crouchy GREAT post! Well worth a read through the whole thread. Nice one!

Thanks. :)

Brilliant thread Crouchy.

How have brum done?

Relegated in 2009/10. Won the Championship the next season to bounce back.

Then established themselves in the Premier League for 17 years until relegation came in 2028/29. After that it has been up and down for the club. They find themselves back in the Championship in 2039/40 after getting relegated from the Premier League last season. Highest Prem finish 7th.

Won the FA Cup twice in 2011 and 2014.

Won the Championship in 2011. Runners up in 2029 and 2034.

Europa quarter finalists in 2011 but got knocked out early the other times they have been in it.

nice experiment, whats the standard of players like in the lower leagues? are they alot better or worse than at the start of the game???

I've only got the top two tiers in Italy, Spain and England, so I can't comment on the lower leagues.

I'm running an all England version (currently in 2030) so will take a look at that once it's finished and let you know.

C.

Blackburn in the Premier League the whole time. Best finish 5th. Worst 17th.

Had their best period in the first half of the 2030s, where they finished top half every season and got three top 6 finishes. They had quite a few managers during this period though, including Fernando Morientes and Pierluigi Casiraghi!

In 2034 they won the FA Cup. In 2035 they lost in the Europa League final to Barcelona.

I just got a report on the Reading side of 2009 using the 'where are they now?' feature for you SCIAG.

Vast majority have retired.

Matt Mills is a coach at Aston Villa.

James Henry is managing Birmingham City. Shane Long is his assistant.

Brynjar Gunnarsson is first team coach at Sevilla FC.

Darren O'Dea is manager of CD Roquetas in Spain.

Ben Hamer is a scout at Charlton.

How have Huddersfield done?

Very well indeed. Established in the Premier League since 2023/24 and been there ever since. Mostly mid-table though. Highest finish 10th.

Runners up in the FA Cup in 2030. Won the Championship in 2023 and were runners up in 2021.

Won the League Cup twice in 2025 and 2036.

Very well indeed. Established in the Premier League since 2023/24 and been there ever since. Mostly mid-table though. Highest finish 10th.

Runners up in the FA Cup in 2030. Won the Championship in 2023 and were runners up in 2021.

Won the League Cup twice in 2025 and 2036.

Fantastic! delighted with consistent mid-table Premier League finishes as well as a Championship win, and a double League Cup win.

A thread of Epic proportions Crouchy. :thup:

Nice to see Wilshire moving for big money ;)

Generally, how have Arsenal got on?

Who are the most capped players, (its a pain to check every nation, I know, but pick some randoms if you want. In my FM08 save, Cech is the higest ever capped player with 216)

Who have the most international goals.

Awseome work here though dude, well played.

What DB size did you use? Any chance you'd be willing to upload the file somewhere for download (would be hugely appreciated if you would!)? I'd do this myself but my computer took 3 days just to get to 2019 so i gave up (using a huge db w/ 89000 players)

A thread of Epic proportions Crouchy. :thup:

Nice to see Wilshire moving for big money ;)

Generally, how have Arsenal got on?

Who are the most capped players, (its a pain to check every nation, I know, but pick some randoms if you want. In my FM08 save, Cech is the higest ever capped player with 216)

Who have the most international goals.

Awseome work here though dude, well played.

Nep, Arsenal are now playing at Van Basten Park built in 2029. Van Basten managed the club from 2017 until his retirement in 2028. During this period, Arsenal won 5 league titles and a Champions League title. They also won 4 FA Cups, 4 League Cups and 2 European Super Cups. Van Basten remains a legend at Arsenal.

Overall, they have won 2 Champions League titles (runners up twice also), 8 Premier League titles, 1 Europa League, 5 FA Cups, 3 European Super Cups and 6 League Cups.

Arsenal are now managed by Jamie O'Hara, who had a long career playing for Tottenham for 12 years!

Peter Crouch is his assistant manager!

Emile Heskey is the first team coach!

Stephen Ireland is one of the coaches!

Cracking stuff! :D

So Crouchy can you please check some famous players and check if some of them have sons ? Would be intresting if a little Fowler or a little Gerrard would pop up :D

No Fowler or Gerrard son, although I did find the original Fowler, now 64 and working as a scout for Charlton!

I'll keep an eye out for famous sons.

What DB size did you use? Any chance you'd be willing to upload the file somewhere for download (would be hugely appreciated if you would!)? I'd do this myself but my computer took 3 days just to get to 2019 so i gave up (using a huge db w/ 89000 players)

Medium database with current international players in Europe retained.

Will look into uploading it and see if it is feasible. It's a very big file so might take forever.

Nep, Arsenal are now playing at Van Basten Park built in 2029. Van Basten managed the club from 2017 until his retirement in 2028. During this period, Arsenal won 5 league titles and a Champions League title. They also won 4 FA Cups, 4 League Cups and 2 European Super Cups. Van Basten remains a legend at Arsenal

that's fairly awesome

wp si & indeed crouchaldinho for this thread

Being a huge Athletic Bilbao fan, how did Iker Muniain and Fernando Llorente fare i ntheir careers and do they manage now? How's Athletic done in Spain?

In the Liga BBVA until 2022/23 but then relegated. Got back to the top flight a few years later but relegated straight away and have been in Liga adelante ever since.

Best finish in Liga adelante is 3rd. Best top flight finish was 8th.

New stadium though, built in 2013. It's the Nuevo San Mames. 53,000 all seater.

Being a huge Athletic Bilbao fan, how did Iker Muniain and Fernando Llorente fare i ntheir careers and do they manage now? How's Athletic done in Spain?

Forgot to answer your other question.

Iker Muniain is 46-years-old and currently an unemployed manager.

His playing career was interesting. Moved to Chelsea for £3m in 2011-12. Loaned to Leeds for a while, then Newcastle and then Reading. Made just two appearances for Chelsea before being sold back to Athletic. Spent the best part of his career back with Athletic (8 seasons). Then ended his career at Wolfsburg (a £17m move).

He commanded transfer fees of £24m during his career. Made 401 apps and 194 goals for all clubs. Only capped at U19 level. He then coached at Zaragoza, Stoke City, Racing and then ended up becoming manager of Racing until 2035.

Fernando Llorente is 54. He spent his whole career with Athletic. 496 apps, 244 goals. He is in the favoured personnel at the club. He went straight into management with Rayo, then Salamanca, then Palencia and finally joined Marbella where he is currently managing.

What about Wycombe?

League?

Manager?

Anything else of note?

And what are the biggest movers in term of divisions - no real shocks in the Prem

In League One. Made it to the Championship for four consecutive appearances in the early 2020s. Had one more shot at the Championship in 2032/33 but were relegated straight away.

Current manager is 60-year-old Kieron Dyer!

Not a lot else of note, I'm afraid.

Just having a look at some of the staff in the Premier League.

Man Utd have Martin Skrtel as a coach.

Stoke City have Jermaine Jenas as first team coach.

Gareth Bale is a coach at Sunderland.

Jonathan Woodgate is a coach at Swansea City.

Ricardo Carvalho is a coach at Spurs. As is Gabby Agbonlahor.

Lee Cattermole is managing West Ham United.

Joseoh Yobo is a coach at Aston Villa.

Darren Bent is a Bolton coach.

John Obi Mikel is managing Chelsea. Kolo Toure is a coach for them.

Everton have James Vaughan as their assistant manager.

Stuart Downing is managing Huddersfield Town and he has Carlton Cole as one of his first team coaches. Dave Kitson is a scout.

Fernando Torres is managing Liverpool and he has Luca Toni as his assistant. Luis Garcia is back as a coach.

Man City manager Michael Owen has John Terry as his assistant.

That's all for now. :D

cheers, what about scotland, did they make a major competion? who is their current manager?

Scotland 12th in the world rankings.

Under 20s World Cup runners up in 2037.

Made the World Cup four times. End up in fourth place in 2034. Other times, only made it out of the group once and that time got knocked out in the second round.

Got to a Euro semi final in 2016 and 2028.

Current manager is a regen called Neil Ross. Bit of a journeyman player. Played for Bolton mainly. Then managed Everton before taking on the Scotland job.

The only other manager has been James McFadden who lasted for 17 years!

Archived