Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM10

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rybkin is 1.5 star CA/3 star PA according to my horrible Ass Man with 10/10 JPA and JPP but even my 15 JPP coaches say he's 3 star. I'm only keeping him as my Ass Man because of his Turkmenistan I even had a news item saying Real Madrid were interested in him. But now no one is interested in him, and I hope it stays that way. :)

I tried to get Boytchuk over to Zenit, but he's not interested in coming to Russia. :(

Kornev is plying his trade at Anzhi, another Russian Premier League club, and in the Europa League (albeit facing Manchester United in the 1st Knockout Round :D). Really hoping that Kornev will get a lot of playing time, and will probably loan out Zakharov next season for 1st team experience.

3 star PA?! I'm sure he has more than that in him. They also reckon he has 1.5 star CA, so he's only half the player he could potentially be, at least. :D

That's a shame. Boytchuk would probably do really well in the Russian league, and it would be fantastic to bring over a previous youth project to your new team.

Great news regarding Kornev. His Europa League career probably won't last too long though. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a good amount of games and I think loaning Zakharov out would be superb for him.

3 star PA?! I'm sure he has more than that in him. They also reckon he has 1.5 star CA, so he's only half the player he could potentially be, at least. :D

That's a shame. Boytchuk would probably do really well in the Russian league, and it would be fantastic to bring over a previous youth project to your new team.

Great news regarding Kornev. His Europa League career probably won't last too long though. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a good amount of games and I think loaning Zakharov out would be superb for him.

Never mind about Kornev. I forgot that he played for Zenit in the Champions League so he'll be ineligible for the Europa League. :p

Rybkin's star ratings keep changing, it's now 1.5/3.5. :D

Never mind about Kornev. I forgot that he played for Zenit in the Champions League so he'll be ineligible for the Europa League. :p

Rybkin's star ratings keep changing, it's now 1.5/3.5. :D

Ah, I see. :D He'll probably only miss the two legs in the Europa League anyway. I'd be surprised if they managed to be Man Utd.

Rybkin will be 5 star potential in no time!! :D

Hasdgfas's Arsenal Youth

YP1 - Andy Denton(MC)

Initial Profile

Initial Report

Post Season 1 Profile

Post Season 1 Report

Post Season 2 Profile

Post Season 2 Report

Post Season 3 Profile

Post Season 4 Profile

Post Season 4 Report

Spent the first half of the season on loan at Bohemians where he was extremely impressive. Not so impressive in the one game I played him when he got back. May get some time next season, and I may retrain him to DM, as he appears to have some good stats for that position.

YP2 - Mark Rankin(DRC)

Initial Profile

Initial Report

Post Season 1 Profile

Post Season 1 Report

Post Season 2 Profile

Post Season 2 Report

Post Season 3 Profile

Post Season 3 Report

I'm not going to use him. He's getting sold.

YP2.5 - Terry McGill(AMR)

Initial Profile

Initial Report

Post Season 1 Profile

Post Season 1 Report

Post Season 2 Profile

Post Season 2 Report

Post Season 3 Profile

Post Season 3 Report

Good loan at Zurich. I'm going to see if he can get some first team games this season, so he's getting a first team run as I think he's ready.

YP3 - Ian Whyte(DM/MC)

Initial Profile

Initial Report

Post Season 1 Profile

Post Season 1 Report

Post Season 2 Profile

Post Season 2 Report

Gave him a loan to Hibernian, he got some cup games and did well. Still don't have room for him.

YP4 - David Dootson(DC)

Initial Profile

Initial Report

Post Season 1 Profile

Post Season 1 Report

Loaned him to Sheff Wed for a half-season. Did pretty well. Also played well in the couple games I gave him in the cup. Very impressive.

This year's

YP5 - Lewis Wright(AMR)

Initial Profile

Initial Report

Another winger when I don't play with wingers. Will retrain him at AMC. Looks pretty good though.

YP 1 - Ahmet Akman - AM/FC - German/Turkish

Original Profile

Original Report

2013/14

2014/15

What a guy. Scoring his first goal for the club and becoming the youngest CL scorer :cool:

YP 2 - Luca Reix - AMRC - French/German

Original Profile

Original Report

2014/15

Was never going to get a game. Looks as though his time with us will be up at the end of the season.

YP 3 - Dimos Diamantopoulos - DC - German/Greek

Original Profile

Original Report

:) Another one that could make the first team or at least play in the top division. Good stuff. Got a few players I could tutor him with. Sakho being the likely candidate. Also glad he is a YP player. Cba saying that name! Would have nicknamed him Dimos probably. Also, looking at his weaknesses I reckon he'd be perfect for the limited defender role. What does everybody else think?

Interestingly enough, all 3 of my YPs have a 2nd nationality and one has even chosen the one other than Germany.

Youth of the World Unite! DodgeeD's Global Youth Development Project, Part 2: Argentina

Hernan Fernandez (DL)

Intitial Profile (July 2014) | Intitial report

End of Season 1 Profile (May 2015)

End of Season 2 Profile (May 2016)

Our arrival in the top flight or Argentinian football limited Fernandez's chances a bit as he still has some developing to do to be ready for this level. He had a good learning experience with the U20s though as he went off to India as part of the Argentina squad and played in all but one game, reaching the semi-finals and ultimately finishing 3rd. Towards the end of the season, he hit a great vein of form scoring his first goal for the club from the penalty spot, picking up an MoM award and getting plenty of praise in the media. His stock has risen enough that he is now rated as having the potential to be a leading Primera Division full-back (4.5*) and he also came requesting an improved deal at the end of the season and I was happy to oblige.

My new YP looks promising:

Martin Ayala (DC)

Initial Profile (June 2016) | Initial Report

My ass man picked this one out as 'one of the most exciting prospects to come through the youth set-up in recent years'. He may well be right. :) Another one with potential to succeed in the Primera Division but he will have to wait a while before he's ready for the first team (no easy games for us at the bottom of the table and not even a cup for run-outs). I'm thinking a season in the youth team followed by a season on loan and then the first team.

As expected, Acosta (YP2) was rubbish and didn't even get much playing time for the youth team. Back in Hong Kong, Keung is still lacking first team football but he has broken his international duck and now has two goals and was part of the Hong Kong side that reached the semis of the Asian Challenge Cup. :thup:

Changed my mind about Stoke, because I holidayed the first season and they got relegated! I want to try a new league. So hopefully in an hour or two you will get notice of my first YP at Busan of the SOUTH KOREAN K-LEAGUE!! Chosen purely on the basis that they have the most pointless away strip I've ever seen! For those of you who think it's just the same kit twice because they couldnt find a 2nd strip - look again! The sleeves are a different colour! Seriously, in what game is changing your kit going to actually help if your 2nd choice is that similar?!

FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin

Vivaldy Joaquim (my step-youthplayer), AMRL/ST

Année un

Année deux

Année trois

Année quatre

Année huit

Année neuf

Année dix

Année onze

Année douze

Année quatorze

Season    Division   Appearances  Goals  Assists   MOTM  
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   National      32         0       2        0  
2011/12   National      24         7       4        2  
2012/13   National      28        12       8        3
2013/14   National      34         9      11        2
2014/15   Ligue 2       16         2       1        1  
2017/18   Ligue 2       37        16      13        6   *ON LOAN*
2018/19   Ligue 2       34         9       8        3   *ON LOAN*
2019/20   Ligue 2       32         7       8        1   *ON LOAN*
2020/21   Ligue 2       32        11       6        1   *ON LOAN*
2021/22   Ligue 1       31         5       4        0   *ON LOAN*
2023/24   Ligue 1       24         3       7        1  
Total                  324        81      72       20    

Résumé: He was well worth the 170K that I paid to bring him back. He wasn't that great, but as backup he'll do for now.

# # #

Jérôme Hebert, D/MRL

Initiale profil

Année un

Année deux

Année trois

Année quatre

Année cinq

Année six

Année sept

2017/18   Ligue 2      32           1       6        1  
2018/19   Ligue 2      21           1       0        0  
2019/20   Ligue 2      25           3       2        3 
2020/21   Ligue 2      28           4       6        5 
2021/22   Ligue 1      38           7       4        2
2022/23   Ligue 2      35          10       7        2
2023/24   Ligue 1      38           4       6        2
Total                 217          30      31       15    

Résumé: Hebert had a good season in Ligue 1 this year, not looking out of place at all. His 4 goals and 6 assists don't seem that impressive, but his general link up play within the side is good.

Alan Burrow - AML | Coach Report

End of Season One profile

End of Season Two profile

End of Season Three profile

End of Season Four profile

End of Season Five profile

End of Season Six profile

End of Season Seven profile

End of Season Eight profile

End of Season Nine profile

Season   Apps   Goals   Ass.   Avg Rating

2013/14   21      1      3       6.70
2014/15   32      5      4       6.91
2015/16   34      0      9       6.85
2016/17   15      1      5       6.77
2017/18   25      3      5       6.82
2018/19    0      0      1       6.83
[b]*Moved to Salisbury for £8,000*[/b]
2019/20   38      4      8       7.02     
2020/21   37      2     10       7.12
2021/22   30      3     11       7.33
----------------------------------------
Total:   195      19     55        -

Achievements

Another superb season from Alan, at 25 he is slowly reaching maturity and potential at Salisbury. He helped to guide them towards another promotion slot, however this year is not there year again.

Truegunners Youth Projects - FC Andorra

YP1 - Ivan Jesus Estrella

Inital Profile

Season Two

Season Three

Season Four

Season Five

Season Sx

Season    Division     Appearances  Goals  Assists   MOTM  Av Rat
2010/11   Tereca          31(1)       10      13      0     7.15
2011/12   Segunda B       39           7       9      3     6.97
2012/13   Segunda B       47           6      19      5     7.12
2013/13   Adelante        45(1)       2       6       2     6.87
2014/15   Adelante        44(1)       4       11      3     7.09  
Total                     206(3)      29      58      10     -

Again an attribute rise, he is now rated a decent BBVA player! that should prove handy now were a BBVA club! he has had a good year, though he is a bit inconsistent,as one year he has a good/great season, then the next he's average, still atleast he dosen't play below that..

YP2 - Atonio Solanas

Inital Profile

Season Two

Season Three

Season    Division       Appearances  Goals  Assists   MOTM  Av Rat
2011/12   Segunda B           0         0       0      0       -
2012/13   Segunda B           0         0       0      0       -
2013/14   Retired
Total                         0         0       0      0       -

He couldn't find another club so he retired

YP3 - David Padraja

Inital Profile

Season Two

Season Three

Season Four

2012/13   Segunda B           18        0      0        0    6.77
2013/14   Primera             17        1      1        0    5.91
2014/15   Primera             19        3      2        0    6.18

Total                         54        4      3        0     -

His performances improved significantly as he was part of their title bid, however despite the improved performances, the Andorra has finally seen sense and dropped him, looks like he may have to up his game if he wants to have a decent career

YP4 - Willy Berger

Inital Profile

Season 2

Season Three

2013/14   Adelante            1         0       0       0    5.60
2014/15   Adelante            1         0       0       0    5.90
Total                         2         0       0       0     -

Made an error on his profile last year, no it has been corrected, this player has been playing way below average and now we are in the BBVA his future is in doubt, but I have given him a chance to shine at my new feeder club in Italy, good luck to him!

YP5 - Miguel Angel Seoane

Inital Profile

Season Two

2014/15   Adelante            1         0       0       0      -
Total                         1         0       0       0      -

Used as a no.3, I gave him his debut from the subs bench, however I think he may need to be loaned out if he is ever to reach a good ability

YP6 - Abraham Cruz

Inital Profile

I am really excited about this talent! he is already rated at 1 and a half stars and has a massive 4.5 star PA rating! I plan to give him some game time this year he could be the next big thing (alongside Estrella) for Andorra! other good player from this year's and last year's intake include Wilhelm whom has made his debut for us and Jimenez who seems another star for the future with a 3.5 star PA, I have a good feeling about are youth talent, now we have Average youth facilites and an academy, the future seems bright!

This is my first go at this, I'm in 2119 and just got a special player...

albertonovo1stday.png

A defensive midfielder, which is lucky as that is my weak area. He is a very technically sound player, his passing in particular impresses me, but defensively he is not very strong. I need to work on his strength, his positioning and his concentration. Also, at 5 foot 4, and with 3 heading, he won't be going up for corners!

Here's what my coaches think...

albertonovo1stdaycr.png

So he has potential to be a star player for me. I think he's going straight into the team!

This is my first go at this, I'm in 2119 and just got a special player...

albertonovo1stday.png

A defensive midfielder, which is lucky as that is my weak area. He is a very technically sound player, his passing in particular impresses me, but defensively he is not very strong. I need to work on his strength, his positioning and his concentration. Also, at 5 foot 4, and with 3 heading, he won't be going up for corners!

Here's what my coaches think...

albertonovo1stdaycr.png

So he has potential to be a star player for me. I think he's going straight into the team!

:eek: 2119!!! that's some career save! Novo looks like he has some serious potential, as you said all he needs to do is improve his postioning, concentration and strength and you could have a really good player on your hands

:eek: 2119!!! that's some career save!

:D

I'll admit a lot is holidaying. I get a good team and some tactics, a great assistant and let him do it.

Regarding Novo, I do think he will be amazing, and with the training schedule I've downloaded, he should. His determination and professionalism appeals to me aswell, this should help him:thup:

Alberto Novo

2nd season, and there have been slight improvements in some areas, but others, like passing, have gone down.

albertonovo2ndseason.png

As it wasn't a drastic improvement, the coaches opinion hasn't really changed much

albertonovo2ndseasoncr.png

Finally, his season in matches. Match experience is the best way to up a youngster's ability, and as I earlier mentioned, DM is my weak position. He played a lot, and was consistent, but didn't stick out. He seems to have a bit of indiscipline, with 11 yellows and 74 fouls, but his passing success rate impressed me. If was an extremely successful season for the team, and hopefully he can build on these performances

albertonovo2ndseasonh.png

Until next season:thup:

£160k p/w at 16 :eek:

Did he insist on that or did you just choose to give him that much money?

I know I haven't been updating in here on my youth players but I think this is worth sharing:

Paul Ramm

Steve Shutt

Two huge legends from my own youth system who have now both won 100 caps for England (I have not managed England).

Other teams were chasing him and they needed putting off;)

Alberto Novo

Season 3, and Akberto has improved again, but not as much as I'd hope. He has stayed the same technically, if not got worse, but mentally and physically he is going from strength to strength. As he started brilliantly in technical ability, I suppose this is the ideal progress for now.

albertonovo3rdseason.png

As for coach reports, they think he's improved slightly. I am worried that they think he needs to adapt to fit in. I hope this isn't why he's developing slowly. Also, he has 2.5 star potential instead of 3. But this is because of the reputation of my team increasing. Barry Fletcher, to whom he is compared, is 35 and a possible tutor.

albertonovo3rdseasoncr.png

Finally, his stats for last season. He shows good fitness by playing so often, and is consistent. Playing as a DM I don't expect him to stand out, and he's doing his job. However his indiscipline still worries me, 12 yellows and a red this season. Hopefully tutoring can solve this.

albertonovo3rdseasoncr.png

FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin

Vivaldy Joaquim (my step-youthplayer), AMRL/ST

Année un

Année deux

Année trois

Année quatre

Année huit

Année neuf

Année dix

Année onze

Année douze

Année quatorze

Année treize

2010/11   National      32         0       2        0  
2011/12   National      24         7       4        2  
2012/13   National      28        12       8        3
2013/14   National      34         9      11        2
2014/15   Ligue 2       16         2       1        1  
2017/18   Ligue 2       37        16      13        6   *ON LOAN*
2018/19   Ligue 2       34         9       8        3   *ON LOAN*
2019/20   Ligue 2       32         7       8        1   *ON LOAN*
2020/21   Ligue 2       32        11       6        1   *ON LOAN*
2021/22   Ligue 1       31         5       4        0   *ON LOAN*
2023/24   Ligue 1       24         3       7        1  
2024/25   Ligue 1       27         3       1        1
Total                  351        84      73       21    

Résumé: He played primarily on the left side of midfield when my first team ML was being a massive tit and moaning about this that and the other.

# # #

Jérôme Hebert, D/MRL

Initiale profil

Année un

Année deux

Année trois

Année quatre

Année cinq

Année six

Année sept

Année huit

2017/18   Ligue 2      32           1       6        1  
2018/19   Ligue 2      21           1       0        0  
2019/20   Ligue 2      25           3       2        3 
2020/21   Ligue 2      28           4       6        5 
2021/22   Ligue 1      38           7       4        2
2022/23   Ligue 2      35          10       7        2
2023/24   Ligue 1      38           4       6        2
2024/25   Ligue 1      34           5       5        1
Total                 251          35      36       16    

Résumé: He had a very good season this year scoring 5 and assisting 5. He capped the season off by winning our 'fans player of the year' for the second time in his career.

Youth Player 1

Steve Muggleton DM,MC - 2012 Intake - Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

Other:

Club Vice-Captain

Season   Club        League   Games   Goals   Assists   MoM   Av.Rating
12/13    Maidstone   BSS      41      1       1         1     6.80
13/14    Maidstone   BSS      42      1       7         0     6.89
14/15    Maidstone   BSS      47      2       5         0     7.01
15/16    Maidstone   BSP      48      2       4         1     6.87   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                         178     6       17        2

Figured I'd head over here given that I've finally got a youth player who might be up to something in my Canvey save.

Sam Mills, ST

Initial Profile

Assistant Manager report

Given that he's only 15 he'll probably have to make do largely with reserve football this season, but I could wheel him out for a game or two in the early rounds of the league cup.

He looks good but maybe a bit low in some key attributes.

He looks good but maybe a bit low in some key attributes.

I definitely agree with you, his passing and decision making stats in particular worry me, but I'm in the Championship and only have adequate youth facilities, so he's a decent starting point. He's the first one to come through who even looks like having a sniff of the first team.

If I had to guess at his career progression right now, I'd say he'll spend a season out on loan when he's 17/18, then I'll probably try and give him some first team exposure at Canvey for a couple of years before he proves himself to be not quite good enough and I sell him on to a lower division club.

Figured I'd head over here given that I've finally got a youth player who might be up to something in my Canvey save.

Sam Mills, ST

Initial Profile

Assistant Manager report

Given that he's only 15 he'll probably have to make do largely with reserve football this season, but I could wheel him out for a game or two in the early rounds of the league cup.

He looks like he'll turn out decently to me. With the right training, he can definitely get to where he needs to be, IMO. He is only 15, after all, it's not like it's a year or two until his peak.

Well, that lasted a long time. I offered him a new contract to ensure that nobody else got interested, but at the last minute Arsenal came in and tempted him away. Bastarding big clubs hoovering up young talent :mad: I hate it when I'm one of those small clubs they pick on :( I got £1.1M (possibly rising to £2.9M) compensation for him and I'll keep track of his career at Arsenal. Maybe one day I'll get him on loan from them.

Alberto Novo

Season 4, and Alberto has improved quite a bit, I think. His positioning and concentration are the main winners, but also he has become stronger. He's now an all round attacking and defending DM in my opinion. Also, first 2 Spain caps and plenty more games at under 21 level. With those caps came wonderkid status

albertonovo4thseason.png

Now coaches opinion. He thinks Novo is better at positioning and marking in particular, but also overall as a footballer. I spoke last season about concerns with him adapting, so got a driven player to tutor him. Now he is spirited and fits in well with the squad.

albertonovo4thseasoncr.png

As for form this season, he played a big part in a few goals. 9 assists overall and yet again a very consistent performer. 9 yellow cards overall though, still a bit of indiscipline. Maybe it's just the position. Overall though, a great season for an 18 year old. If he keeps this up, I'll be a very happy man

albertonovo4thseasonh.png

Alberto Novo

Another season, another improvement. His tackling has definitely improved this season, along with lots of his defensive skills, including positioning and marking. Physically as well, he has become a fantastic all round athlete

albertonovo5thseason.png

Coach reports now, and the coach thinks he is now best in athleticism, not intelligence, and that he has improved overall as a footballer. Also, he realises Novo is consistent, which is good news. This will be the last coach report update I do, unless I sign him for my next team, as I'm resigning from Real Madrid now, hopefully to join a brazillian team, so it's unlikely this section will return

albertonovo5thseasoncr.png

Now for his history. He played a creative part again this season, 13 assists and a good pass completion rating. However, 102 fouls in all competitions, 14 yellows and 1 red card is not good. The red card kept him out the Champions League Final. His replacement had a stinker. However, his 3 tackles on average is impressive and shows determination. As I mentioned, I'm leaving Real Madrid, so he might not get played much, if at all. However, I've sold his main rival for the position, he should be off soon

albertonovo5thseasonh.png

Archived