Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM10

Here's the latest update from my career game. :thup:

Crazy Canuck Youth Projects 2015

No one from New York wants to join me in Russia.

I'm trying to get staff from around the world (USA, China, Indonesia, Spain) to hopefully get players with multiple nationalities. I already got a Canadian/Russian youth product. No potential whatsoever though. :D

Another youth product CB was the last thing I wanted. I'm really set at that position. I spent around US$25 million since I joined Zenit on CBs. I need a Russian LB/RB. :(

EDIT: The thread is finally on the 3rd page. :cool:

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ethan13 - Dale Currie is looking like a great product of your youth academy. He has 5 fantastic seasons there and has maintained a good looking average rating. Good to see he's signed a new contract too. Ferrante looks good to me. He's shown some good improvement over the last season and is another player who has managed to maintain a solid average.

DodgeeD - Hernan Fernandez certainly looks to have potential. His ability to use his right foot as well as his left could come in valuable. Hopefully he shows a good rate of improvement and can serve you well. I'm not too sure about the level of ablity in the Asian leagues as I am quite unfamiliar with them, but Keung doesn't look like a bad acquisition for £1,000. Also if he's one a senior cap then he can't be too bad.

Paul - Vivaldy Joaquim looks like he might become a decent free signing :D. Shame about his goal tally this season seen as he got to play up front, but still managed to turn provider for 8 goals. I'll be interested to hear about his exploits when he turns out for the Congo. Hebert seems to have shown some decent improvement in his mental stats, but only slight improvements elsewhere as you pointed out. In 25 games I personally would prefer to see more assists, but if what you say is true about him being more of the 'assister to the assister' then those stats could be a little unrepresentative (is that a word?) of his actual contributions. Still, he looks good and at only 18 has a few more years of good improvement ahead of him.

Edit: Just realise there were two updates. Shame Joaquim hasn't gone on to fulfill his promise shown in his debut game for the Congo with 5 games but no more goals. What's the news on his contract with Monaco? Also good to see Hebert making the team of the year. He is looking like a really good player. Hopefully the step up won't be the end of him.

rancer - Boytchuk (Got the spelling correct this time :D) has had a great season. 16 goals is a decent return from him, and going on to claim young player of the year. The future looks bright for him. I think Fox looks better than the amount of games he's getting, but again my unfamiliarity with the leagues could be under-estimating the standards. Kornev looks like a fantastic prospect. He seems to have a good attribute base for a DC. He already possesses good tackling, heading and marking abilities and this will only improve in the next few years. Even physically he is looking good. Give him two or three years and he could be quite the dominant presence at the back. As you've pointed out, his mental stats need to improve, but this will come through game time. At 16 years old he is bound to be a little naive. He can use both feet too, always a bonus.

Edit: Same as with Paul, I just noticed the second update of yours since I last posted. Another great season for Boytchuk. He looks like he's got a good amount of goals in him every season and could go on to get quite a high tally over his career. It's a shame Comer seems to just be slipping under the radar by no getting any games at all. Good to see Fox finding his feet at Kansas. His season could've been better, but it was his first real season of starts. Kornev hasn't shown any real improvements stats wise, but still looks good. Just realised he's quite the towering CB. Maybe a loan move would be better for him?

mag man - Muggleton seems to have made an impressive start for you. Grinding out 83 appearances in just two seasons is a feat in itself. He's shown some considerable improvement and looks like he could become quite the player for your team. I always find it difficult to give the burden of captaincy (or vice-captaincy) to young players, so to me that could be a bit of a risk, but I hope it works out well.

rancer - Boytchuk (Got the spelling correct this time :D) has had a great season. 16 goals is a decent return from him, and going on to claim young player of the year. The future looks bright for him. I think Fox looks better than the amount of games he's getting, but again my unfamiliarity with the leagues could be under-estimating the standards. Kornev looks like a fantastic prospect. He seems to have a good attribute base for a DC. He already possesses good tackling, heading and marking abilities and this will only improve in the next few years. Even physically he is looking good. Give him two or three years and he could be quite the dominant presence at the back. As you've pointed out, his mental stats need to improve, but this will come through game time. At 16 years old he is bound to be a little naive. He can use both feet too, always a bonus.

Edit: Same as with Paul, I just noticed the second update of yours since I last posted. Another great season for Boytchuk. He looks like he's got a good amount of goals in him every season and could go on to get quite a high tally over his career. It's a shame Comer seems to just be slipping under the radar by no getting any games at all. Good to see Fox finding his feet at Kansas. His season could've been better, but it was his first real season of starts. Kornev hasn't shown any real improvements stats wise, but still looks good. Just realised he's quite the towering CB. Maybe a loan move would be better for him?

Cheers tomsmith. Boytchuk is just a natural goalscorer and I see him contributing with New York and in Europe when he moves there (I'm very sure he'll move to Europe soon). I think Comer has MLS potential. Someone just needs to sign him...I think that Fox should improve a bit with KC. I'm not sure why Preki traded him though. We had a lot of midfield depth and he acquired a striker New York didn't need.

I'm thinking of retraining Kornev and Zakharov, one at LB and the other at RB. I already got Kornev tutored but it wasn't a good experience for him. I'll probably find a tutor for Zakharov as well. I want to possibly train Kornev at RB for a half-season and then ship him out on loan to a lower league club for first team experience for the other half.

Paul - Vivaldy Joaquim looks like he might become a decent free signing :D. Shame about his goal tally this season seen as he got to play up front, but still managed to turn provider for 8 goals. I'll be interested to hear about his exploits when he turns out for the Congo. Hebert seems to have shown some decent improvement in his mental stats, but only slight improvements elsewhere as you pointed out. In 25 games I personally would prefer to see more assists, but if what you say is true about him being more of the 'assister to the assister' then those stats could be a little unrepresentative (is that a word?) of his actual contributions. Still, he looks good and at only 18 has a few more years of good improvement ahead of him.

Edit: Just realise there were two updates. Shame Joaquim hasn't gone on to fulfill his promise shown in his debut game for the Congo with 5 games but no more goals. What's the news on his contract with Monaco? Also good to see Hebert making the team of the year. He is looking like a really good player. Hopefully the step up won't be the end of him.

They've renewed Joaquim's contract for another few years, which means I'll probably have to pay AS Monaco if I want to loan him again in our first Ligue 1 season.

Cheers tomsmith. Boytchuk is just a natural goalscorer and I see him contributing with New York and in Europe when he moves there (I'm very sure he'll move to Europe soon). I think Comer has MLS potential. Someone just needs to sign him...I think that Fox should improve a bit with KC. I'm not sure why Preki traded him though. We had a lot of midfield depth and he acquired a striker New York didn't need.

I'm thinking of retraining Kornev and Zakharov, one at LB and the other at RB. I already got Kornev tutored but it wasn't a good experience for him. I'll probably find a tutor for Zakharov as well. I want to possibly train Kornev at RB for a half-season and then ship him out on loan to a lower league club for first team experience for the other half.

Ah, I didn't see Zakharov. He does look really good. Some great stats for a 15 year old. Do Zenit have some good youth facilities? I agree that both Kornev and Zakharov could play at RB/LB, so I'd say it's a good idea to retrain them.

They've renewed Joaquim's contract for another few years, which means I'll probably have to pay AS Monaco if I want to loan him again in our first Ligue 1 season.

That's a shame. Are you going to look into getting him back to the club on loan, or will you be looking for alternatives?

That's a shame. Are you going to look into getting him back to the club on loan, or will you be looking for alternatives?

It depends on how much they want I suppose. From experience whenever you get a loan signing from a team above you they don't charge, but they always seem to when they are in the same level. He's pretty versatile, so if they let me have him on loan for less than 400K or so I'd probably take him. There'd be no point trying to buy him, he's valued at 2.4M iirc which I can't afford and definitely wouldn't pay for him anyway.

DodgeeD - Hernan Fernandez certainly looks to have potential. His ability to use his right foot as well as his left could come in valuable. Hopefully he shows a good rate of improvement and can serve you well. I'm not too sure about the level of ablity in the Asian leagues as I am quite unfamiliar with them, but Keung doesn't look like a bad acquisition for £1,000. Also if he's one a senior cap then he can't be too bad.

Thanks for the comments tom.

I think Fernandez will be a feature of the side as long as I'm there at least. My coaches are split between rating him as a potential leading star for Division 2 and a potential good Division 1 player. He's only missed a few games for the first team so far this season and is now a 'competent' right back. :thup:

As for Keung, the quality of the league in Hong Kong is pretty low. Even then he was only ever rated with 2* potential ('decent' for the Hong Kong league). He was useful as a squad player but I'll be tracking him to see how long he stays in the game.

It depends on how much they want I suppose. From experience whenever you get a loan signing from a team above you they don't charge, but they always seem to when they are in the same level. He's pretty versatile, so if they let me have him on loan for less than 400K or so I'd probably take him. There'd be no point trying to buy him, he's valued at 2.4M iirc which I can't afford and definitely wouldn't pay for him anyway.

Yeah, I too have come across those same sort of trends of charges for loan players. That is quite a hefty price tag. For that money I'd reckon you could get someone better, so I think you're right in not going for the permanent transfer.

Thanks for the comments tom.

I think Fernandez will be a feature of the side as long as I'm there at least. My coaches are split between rating him as a potential leading star for Division 2 and a potential good Division 1 player. He's only missed a few games for the first team so far this season and is now a 'competent' right back. :thup:

As for Keung, the quality of the league in Hong Kong is pretty low. Even then he was only ever rated with 2* potential ('decent' for the Hong Kong league). He was useful as a squad player but I'll be tracking him to see how long he stays in the game.

You're welcome. :D

He does look rather good. I'd go with good division 1 player, but I'm no scout. Looking good on the retraining front too. Versatility is always a good feature in a player.

So that means even at Hong Kong levels he wasn't outstanding. I suppose every team needs those sort of players though. And yeah, do keep tabs on him. It'll be interesting to see if he gets any more caps.

Ah, I didn't see Zakharov. He does look really good. Some great stats for a 15 year old. Do Zenit have some good youth facilities? I agree that both Kornev and Zakharov could play at RB/LB, so I'd say it's a good idea to retrain them.

Good training facilities + Youth academy. :thup:

I might just train both to be able to play LB and RB. There's foreign restrictions in the starting XI in Russia and I'm short on Russian talent at LB and RB. They're both 'one of the best players in their generation' so I'll definitely want to develop them properly so they can reach their potential.

Good training facilities + Youth academy. :thup:

I might just train both to be able to play LB and RB. There's foreign restrictions in the starting XI in Russia and I'm short on Russian talent at LB and RB. They're both 'one of the best players in their generation' so I'll definitely want to develop them properly so they can reach their potential.

Ah, I see. Well they both are suitable for those positions, and having them both being able to cover the whole of the defence would be a great trait for your club to have. Injury crisis' would become a thing of the past. Almost. :D

I'm in the 2013/14 season but finally getting started with this. We've got a good player apparently.

YP 1 - Ahmet Akman - AM/FC

Original Profile

Original Report

Good report at least. Considering I have a couple of pretty awesome strikers. Not sure if he is even legible to play yet so we'll see what happens!

Can anyone suggest the type of player I should tutor him with?

minisav - Akman looks really good for a 14 years old. His physical stats are rather impressive and the report suggests he has some great potential. As for the tutoring, I've never been good at choosing the right tutors for the job. I always go for the player it says the younger player is similar to, but I'm not quite sure this is the right way. Personalities need to be similar too I think.

I'm in the 2013/14 season but finally getting started with this. We've got a good player apparently.

YP 1 - Ahmet Akman - AM/FC

Original Profile

Original Report

Good report at least. Considering I have a couple of pretty awesome strikers. Not sure if he is even legible to play yet so we'll see what happens!

Can anyone suggest the type of player I should tutor him with?

He looks like he's going to be a monster with that sort of pace at that age. Good luck improving him :thup:

Looks great minisav with plenty of time to train those attributes up. :thup: I'd say tutor him with a player with a high teamwork stat and hope some of that rubs off. What's Ahmed's personality like? If it's tempremental, you might want to choose a professional player to try to calm him down. ;) Is his 2nd nationality Turkish by any chance?

He is fairly determined. He does have a 2nd nationality of Turkish yes :)

2nd time in a row the first person I've chosen to do this project with has been a very young pacey player. Happened with Ali G 1 in my Staines save on 09 :cool:

I'll have a look at my other players and see who is a good match up :thup:

Oh and tbh, I'm most chuffed with his natural fitness. Always one that seems to let players down.

Youth of the World Unite! DodgeeD's Global Youth Development Project, Part 2: Argentina

Hernan Fernandez (DL)

Intitial Profile (July 2014) | Intitial report

End of Season 1 Profile (May 2015)

A great debut season from Fernandez - in fact the best debut season I've had from any YP over 3 versions of the game and 5 different saves! Very quickly claimed the left back slot as his own and turned in consistently good performances as we got promoted, claiming the Nacional B title in the process. The coaches now say he has rthe potential to be a leading Primera A player in the future. :thup:

The new guy this year is not much to write home about:

Salvador Acosta (ST)

Initial Profile (July 2015) | Initial Report

Only rated as a potential 'decent' player for the second tier in Argentina. I doubt he'll make it in the top flight but maybe he'll surprise me...

Back in Hong Kong, Kwok Wong Keung didn't have a great season at his new club, Sha Tin, making just 5 starts and scoring 1 goal. At the end of the season, he was transferred to amateur side HKFC (who managed to finish 3rd in the league). Hopefully, he'll get more paying time there.

DodgeeD - Fantastic stuff with Hernandez. He's shown a little development attribute-wise and put in a great debut season. Kept his average above 7 from 31 games. Really good stuff. Also it's good to see him in the Argentinian youth squad gaining two caps at that level. You're right with Acosta. He isn't particularly impressive, but as minisav has pointed out, you can't win 'em all. :D

Thanks for the comments guys. :thup:

Hernandez got a little unlucky with the U20s actually as he was injured for the South American Youth Championship and I'm sure he would have played otherwise.

Ah, that's a real shame. That would have been super for him to get some u20 action in a competition. Really unlucky. I'm sure he'll feature next time though.

He looks great. He has some great mental stats that hopefully Akman can take on board. That said, maybe Akman could teach Selex a think or two about determination and flair. :p. How did they both react to the proposed tutoring?

Youth of United (Adelaide That Is) - Ethan13 (2019/20 Update)

YP1- Dale Currie

Position: Defender/Wing Back (Right, Left)

Nationality: Australian

Club of origin: Adelaide United

Current club: Adelaide United

Initial Profile (June 2015) --- Initial Coach Report --- Initial Personal page

End of Season 1

End of Season 2

End of Season 3

End of Season 4

End of Season 5

End of Season 6

End of Season 7

Career Stats-

Season      Team              Games    Goals   Assists   MOM  Average Rating
2015/16     Adelaide United   20(7)      1      3        1    7.08
2016/17     Adelaide United   34(4)      0      5        0    7.10
2017/18     Adelaide United   26(5)      0      2        0    7.12
2018/19     Adelaide United   30(2)      0      5        0    7.28
2019/20     Adelaide United   32(6)      0      1        0    7.19
2020/21     Adelaide United   37         0      4        0    7.16
2021/22     Adelaide United   40         0      3        1    7.26
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                         219(24)    1      19       2    7.17

Comment- Made an impressive 40 appearances for the club this season pushing his total up to nearly 250 games.

YP2- Andrew Ferrante

Position: Defender/Wing Back (Right), Defensive Midfielder, Midfielder (Right, Centre)

Initial Profile (June 2018) --- Initial Coach Report --- Initial Personal page

End of Season 1

End of Season 2

End of Season 3

End of Season 4

Career Stats-

Season      Team              Games    Goals   Assists   MOM Average Rating
2018/19     Adelaide United   24(13)      0      8        1    7.12
2019/20     Adelaide United   28(12)      1      6        0    7.11
2020/21     Adelaide United   27(5)       2      10       0    7.26
2021/22     Adelaide United   28(6)       0      9        1    7.12
Total                         107(36)     3      33       2    7.14

Comment- Another good season and I don't know how long I will be able to hold onto him.

YP3- Oliver Cole

Position: Defender, Midfielder (Right)

Initial Profile (June 2019) --- Initial Coach Report --- Initial Personal page

End of Season 1

End of Season 2

End of Season 3

Career Stats-

Season      Team              Games    Goals   Assists   MOM  Average Rating
2019/20     Adelaide United   1(2)      1      0         0    7.17
2020/21     Adelaide United   11(22)    1      8         0    6.98
2021/22     Adelaide United   25(15)    4      20        2    7.19
Total                         37(39)    6      28        2    7.10

Comment- Had his best year by far this year and is looking like he could claim the Right Midfield spot in the first team.

YP4- Travis Forbes

Position: Defender (Centre)

Initial Profile (June 2021) --- Initial Coach Report --- Initial Personal page

End of Season 1

Career Stats-

Season      Team              Games    Goals   Assists  MOM  Average Rating
2021/22     Adelaide United   3(3)     0      0         0    7.06
Total                         3(3)     0      0         0    7.06

Comment- Spent most of the year in the youth league but I gave him more time in the ACL group stage.

FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin

Vivaldy Joaquim (my step-youthplayer), AMRL/ST

Année un

Année deux

Année trois

Année quatre

Année huit

Année neuf

Année dix

Année onze

Année douze

Season    Division   Appearances  Goals  Assists   MOTM  
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   National      32         0       2        0  
2011/12   National      24         7       4        2  
2012/13   National      28        12       8        3
2013/14   National      34         9      11        2
2014/15   Ligue 2       16         2       1        1  
2017/18   Ligue 2       37        16      13        6   *ON LOAN*
2018/19   Ligue 2       34         9       8        3   *ON LOAN*
2019/20   Ligue 2       32         7       8        1   *ON LOAN*
2020/21   Ligue 2       32        11       6        1   *ON LOAN*
2021/22   Ligue 1       31         5       4         0  *ON LOAN*
Total                  300        78      65       19    

Résumé: I had to pay 275K to have him on loan this season, and to be honest, he wasn't really worth it. We're back in Ligue 2 next season, so if I can get him on for free then I will, but if not, I wont bother.

# # #

Jérôme Hebert, D/MRL

Initiale profil

Année un

Année deux

Année trois

Année quatre

Année cinq

Résumé: Hebert had a fantastic first season in Ligue 1. He not only managed to score seven crucial goals in our relegation battle, but he also became a fan favorite, winning the fans player of the year title for the first team in his career.

2017/18   Ligue 2      32           1       6        1  
2018/19   Ligue 2      21           1       0        0  
2019/20   Ligue 2      25           3       2        3 
2020/21   Ligue 2      28           4       6        5 
2021/22   Ligue 1      38           7       4        2
Total                 144          16      18       11    

:thup:

YP 1 makes his debut in the German Cup Quarter Finals away to Aachen. He gets an assist and a 6.9 rating playing in the striker position. 15 years old :****) We won 1-0 so I may use him for the rest of the tournament. That team saw 3 players from our youth system. One being highly rated goalkeeper Peterson and the other a no-mark but was rated higher than 1 star so got a game :D

Evora Youth Project

Player A1: Pedro Alexandre Pinheiro (MC)

Starting Profile (June 2014)

June 2015

|----------|-------|------|------|-----|------|
|  Season  | Games | Goal | Asst | MoM | AvgR |
| 2014/15  |  0(1) |   0  |   0  |  0  | 6.70 |
| 2015/16  |  0(0) |   0  |   0  |  0  | 0.00 |

Well he played well for the youths, but he only got one game for the senior side as we were fighting for the title right til the end. Hopefully I can get him in for a few more games in the new season.

Player A2: Francisco Gregorio (FC)

Starting Profile (June 2015)

|  Season  | Games | Goal | Asst | MoM | AvgR |
| 2015/16  |  0(0) |   0  |   0  |  0  | 0.00 |

The new guy looks pretty good and will line up off the bench on a regular basis for 2015/16.

Truegunners Youth Projects - FC Andorra

YP1 - Ivan Jesus Estrella

Inital Profile

Season Two

Season Three

Season Four

Season Five

Season    Division     Appearances  Goals  Assists   MOTM  Av Rat
2010/11   Tereca          31(1)       10      13      0     7.15
2011/12   Segunda B       39           7       9      3     6.97
2012/13   Segunda B       47           6      19      5     7.12
2013/13   Adelante        45(1)       2       6       2     6.87
Total                     162(2)      25      47      10     -

Despite improving attribute wise, he didn't have as good a year I hoped, but he still maintained a decent rating, however he might not be here for much longer as he's handed in a transfer request! :( still he has 4 years left maybe he might change his mind...

YP2 - Atonio Solanas

Inital Profile

Season Two

Season Three

Season    Division       Appearances  Goals  Assists   MOTM  Av Rat
2011/12   Segunda B           0         0       0      0       -
2012/13   Segunda B           0         0       0      0       -
2013/14   Retired
Total                         0         0       0      0       -

He couldn't find another club so he retired

YP3 - David Padraja

Inital Profile

Season Two

Season Three

2012/13   Segunda B           18        0      0        0    6.77
2013/14   Primera             17        1      1        0    5.91

Total                         35        1      1        0     -

Looks like I didn't miss him at all! he joined Athletic club d'Escaldes and played poorly, despite this he is still being picked for the national team :rolleyes: hopefully next year might be better

YP4 - Willy Berger

Inital Profile

Season 2

2011/12   Adelante            2         0       0       0    6.20
Total                         2         0       0       0     -

Not very impressive, still he might play more next year, because of his impressive attribute rise, his pa is now rated at 2 and a half stars and to top it off he has played his first game for Andorra! :thup: we may have another star in the making!

YP5 - Miguel Angel Seoane

Inital Profile

Great another keeper! :mad: still atleast he is better then Solanas, and he has a pa of 3 stars, might be my no.3, he might be worth my time after all...

YP 1 - Ahmet Akman - AM/FC - German/Turkish

Original Profile

Original Report

2013/14

It was never going to be his season but he did get a couple of starts. Got an assist too :thup:

Average rating so low due to his involvement in the awful 8-1 drubbing of my youngsters/reserves in the last game of the season.

YP 2 - Luca Reix - AMRC - German/French

Original Profile

Original Report

Meh, doesn't look like much. He won't be staying with us long.

Youth Player 1

Steve Muggleton DM,MC - 2012 Intake - Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

Other:

Club Vice-Captain

Season   Club        League   Games   Goals   Assists   MoM   Av.Rating
12/13    Maidstone   BSS      41      1       1         1     6.80
13/14    Maidstone   BSS      42      1       7         0     6.89
14/15    Maidstone   BSS      47      2       5         0     7.01
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                         130     4       13        1

A very good year from this player, 47 games in a season and only 19 years old. He is one of the top players in my team and I expect him to keep performing well in the BSP.

FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin

Vivaldy Joaquim (my step-youthplayer), AMRL/ST

Année un

Année deux

Année trois

Année quatre

Année huit

Année neuf

Année dix

Année onze

Année douze

2010/11   National      32         0       2        0  
2011/12   National      24         7       4        2  
2012/13   National      28        12       8        3
2013/14   National      34         9      11        2
2014/15   Ligue 2       16         2       1        1  
2017/18   Ligue 2       37        16      13        6   *ON LOAN*
2018/19   Ligue 2       34         9       8        3   *ON LOAN*
2019/20   Ligue 2       32         7       8        1   *ON LOAN*
2020/21   Ligue 2       32        11       6        1   *ON LOAN*
2021/22   Ligue 1       31         5       4         0  *ON LOAN*
Total                  300        78      65       19    

Résumé: He didn't play for me this season.

# # #

Jérôme Hebert, D/MRL

Initiale profil

Année un

Année deux

Année trois

Année quatre

Année cinq

Année six

Résumé: Relegated down to Ligue 2, Hebert showed that he was a good player for Ligue 2, scoring 10 and assisting 7. The homegrown hero now has 22 youth caps and 10 youth goals for France. The 21 year old has a very bright future in the game, lets hope it will be here in Libourne.

2017/18   Ligue 2      32           1       6        1  
2018/19   Ligue 2      21           1       0        0  
2019/20   Ligue 2      25           3       2        3 
2020/21   Ligue 2      28           4       6        5 
2021/22   Ligue 1      38           7       4        2
2022/23   Ligue 2      35          10       7        2
Total                 179          26      25       13    

Could Rybkin be one of those rarest gems - a wonderkid keeper? ;)

Hopefully DodgeeD. I never really had to develop a GK from my youth academy before though so I hope I'm doing the right thing by giving him a game every now and then (once a month) and getting Neuer to tutor him. :)

Alan Burrow - AML | Coach Report

End of Season One profile

End of Season Two profile

End of Season Three profile

End of Season Four profile

End of Season Five profile

End of Season Six profile

End of Season Seven profile

End of Season Eight profile

Season   Apps   Goals   Ass.   Avg Rating

2013/14   21      1      3       6.70
2014/15   32      5      4       6.91
2015/16   34      0      9       6.85
2016/17   15      1      5       6.77
2017/18   25      3      5       6.82
2018/19    0      0      1       6.83
[b]*Moved to Salisbury for £8,000*[/b]
2019/20   38      4      8       7.02     
2020/21   37      2     10       7.12
----------------------------------------
Total:   165      16     44        -

Achievements

Another storming season for Alan, almost helping Salisbury to promotion to the BSP. They lost out 2-1 in the final, however he did assist Salisbury's only goal.

P.S - is there any way to see a different club's best eleven?

Paul - Who did Joaquim play for this season? He got a fair few games in Ligue 1, but I wouldn't say he particularly impressed. Herbert has had a great season. Ten goals is a really impressive tally, and a really good start to his international youth career. Attribute-wise he is looking good too. Looks like you could have a potential FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin legend on your hands.

Rancer - I need to start with your new GK, Rybkin. He looks superb. What are his current and potential ability star ratings? He is going to be one hell of a player. Anyway, back to the beginning now. Boytchuk has had a fantastic season. His goal tally is outstanding. He's also looking good on the international scene. Bring him to Zenit :D. He's also picked up Young Player of the Year for the third consecutive year which is a great achievement.I think Cromer is approaching obscurity. Shame really. What a great move for Fox. Looks to be a key member of the squad, and he is a pretty decent player. It's a shame Kornev hasn't being getting the games but at least you've now found a suitable feeder club for him. He's shown some good improvement over the first couple of seasons, with some nice mental improvements. Oh, and congratulations on the upgrade to your training and youth facilities. If you're already getting these kind of regens, then the future certainly looks bright.

Cardiovascular - It seems Burrow has found his feet at Salisbury. He looks suited to that league really. About other teams best XI - I'm not too sure if you can or not, but something tells me that I may have stumbled over this feature at some point. I may be very wrong though.

Rancer - I need to start with your new GK, Rybkin. He looks superb. What are his current and potential ability star ratings? He is going to be one hell of a player. Anyway, back to the beginning now. Boytchuk has had a fantastic season. His goal tally is outstanding. He's also looking good on the international scene. Bring him to Zenit :D. He's also picked up Young Player of the Year for the third consecutive year which is a great achievement.I think Cromer is approaching obscurity. Shame really. What a great move for Fox. Looks to be a key member of the squad, and he is a pretty decent player. It's a shame Kornev hasn't being getting the games but at least you've now found a suitable feeder club for him. He's shown some good improvement over the first couple of seasons, with some nice mental improvements. Oh, and congratulations on the upgrade to your training and youth facilities. If you're already getting these kind of regens, then the future certainly looks bright.

Rybkin is 1.5 star CA/3 star PA according to my horrible Ass Man with 10/10 JPA and JPP but even my 15 JPP coaches say he's 3 star. I'm only keeping him as my Ass Man because of his Turkmenistan I even had a news item saying Real Madrid were interested in him. But now no one is interested in him, and I hope it stays that way. :)

I tried to get Boytchuk over to Zenit, but he's not interested in coming to Russia. :(

Kornev is plying his trade at Anzhi, another Russian Premier League club, and in the Europa League (albeit facing Manchester United in the 1st Knockout Round :D). Really hoping that Kornev will get a lot of playing time, and will probably loan out Zakharov next season for 1st team experience.

Archived