FM10: Edin Dzeko

bjoggi33

It sounds like I'm really lucky. Wolfsburg have just offered him to me for £11.5m. I've negotiated down to £11m and they've accepted. He wants £71,000 per week so I'm seeing if he'll accept £68,000. All being well I should get him for £11m! :D

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sounds like I'm really lucky. Wolfsburg have just offered him to me for £11.5m. I've negotiated down to £11m and they've accepted. He wants £71,000 per week so I'm seeing if he'll accept £68,000. All being well I should get him for £11m! :D

Good luck with him mate. Great price. :thup:

I bought Dzeko for back up to Torres and off the bench he seems ineffective, when he starts he's good but any less than that and he hardly scores, anyone got any tips on how to utilize him off the bench, I play him as an advanced forward btw.

I take it your playing him as a lone striker then? If so, set him as a target man (attack), he'll be able to hold it up for others to support, which will allow him to give the ball off easily, and get into goalscoring positions.

I had a choice of either him or Iaquinta at the start, went for Iaquinta instead, i'm sort of regretting that decision as I'm Chelsea and i'm banned from buying players. Iaquinta has been good but his physical attributes are already waning while Dzeko is making waves at Wolfsburg (Yes he's still there) he got 47 goals in 42 apps the season before and the highlight being a hatrick against Arsenal in Champions League, what a gem of a player.

Man This guy is good , I even sold berbatov back to tottenham - He is scoring 30+ at age 34 ... He totaly kept berbatov and owen out of my starting line up for a good 7 - 8 years - Now im with rooney macheda ( world class ) delfounso pato ..

Man This guy is good , I even sold berbatov back to tottenham - He is scoring 30+ at age 34 ... He totaly kept berbatov and owen out of my starting line up for a good 7 - 8 years - Now im with rooney macheda ( world class ) delfounso pato ..

What tactic do you use mate?

This guy is simply a monster, he is 1 of the best striker in the game if not the best. He scored 34 goals in 37 games in the first season. Then in the seoncd season he scored 45 goals in 43 games, he scored 19 goals in just 13 games in the CL lmao, got my the cup of course. I wonder how many goals he can score If I play him in every single game, instead of rotating him and Adebayor once in a while.

Hey guys

I got Dzeko in my Barca game after the first season for only 14,25m euros as he was offered to me. He already scored two goals at the start of the second season but picked up small injury that will keep him out for couple of weeks. But I'm little confused in what role to use him best. Here is my line-up + player roles.

GK - Valdes - normal GK

DR - Alves - wingback/attack

DL - Cissokho - wingback/attack

DC - Yaya - ball playing defender/defend-

DC - Pique - central defender/defend

DM - De Rossi - defensive mid/defend

MC - Xavi - deep-laying playmaker/support

MC - Iniesta - advanced playmaker/attack

AMR - Messi - inside forward/attack

AML - Giovinco - inside forward/attack

FC - Zlatan - complete forward/support (runs from deep=rarely)

I play Balanced/Attacking at home and Rigid/Control away.

I bought him with Leverkusen for £14,25M, he was transfer listed by request. He just won the champions league for me !

I'm now in the beginning of 2012/2013 and I signed Pato. I have got now the best attacking line up in the world I think, although I didn't play them together yet.

Has B&H qualified for the 2010 World Cup in anyone's save? Would be interesting to see how he performs at the international level, with limited support. I was really pulling for them to upset Portugal irl.

Unfortunately we haven't succedeed. :(:D

got him in my save, for Sporting CP at the end of the first season - i'm playing a World League game - , at the bargain price of €9M. Offered him €2M of signing fee, that's why he joined =) anyway, I'll try and use him as Target Man and as Complete Forward.

Bought him for 24m € and man, the best 24m I ever spend on a player :) After chasing Wolfsburg for 2.5 seasons this gave me the total advantage in the league :) 18 goals in 17 games and 4 goals in cup final (50 minutes, then I decided to have mercy with Hamburg :))

Catapulted me from 3 points behind Wolfsburg after the 17th game to 15 ahead of them at the end of the season.

Now I cant wait to see what he does for me in the championsleague.

Archived