Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is their a known problem with regens on patch 10.1.1? I ask because as a little test I holidayed the game to 2016, and in that time 2600+ regens have been created by the database. I used genie scout to look at ca/pa, and not one regen has a current ability over 170. :thdn:

Their are plenty with pa over the 170 mark, but none of them have yet reached it. Is this down to AI training? Or is it as I suspect 10.1.1?

Sheer_Class

Deane - Positioning, Pace, Fitness, Stamina need improvement but at 16 he looks really good.

Spikester

Eugenio - OTB, crossing, Dribbling and Physicals would need work on but as he's only 16 he should develop into a good RB

Don't mean to be rude, but what is this all about? I mean, we all can see in which areas all these newgens need work. Why do you comment on every player? Again, I don't mean to offend you, I just got curious, is this a thread where you (specifically) rate people's newgens? :)

I want to post some of my newgens here too, but I'm afraid that you will criticise them too :p

Just kidding mate..

Name of the thread is 'Rate My Regen'. If you don't want the advice then you can either not post or just not come back and look surely? It's good to share though :)

Also, some people come here just to ask whether their regens are worth buying etc.

James Farrell is my fav out of those ones FMAnderson.

Rocchi looks good for a CB too, assuming everything goes up a few points. Kevin Cameron also looks very good as a CB.

Rey looks really good except a few fatal flaws IMO. Strength and positioning are both so low, would be hard to get them both up to a top level.

The others are okay but they've all got tiny flaws that would put me off for a top level club.

FMAnderson

Belford - OTB, Positioning, Dribbling and Passing are where improvements should be made as a RB. Having said that at 17 he has a lot of good stats and is a good prospect.

Rossi - Crossing needs improving and OTB is shocking. Physicals look immense and if the areas i mention get worked on there is no reason why he cant become a leading Prem LB.

Cameron - Looks like a natural CB imo. Marking needs improving but looks very good. If passing and teamwork were improved i reckon you could retrain as a DM.

Pingitore - Better as a ST. Positioning, Composure, OTB, Passing and Concentration need to be considered as areas that should be where he needs to improve.

Farrell - Looks like a very good prospect. I'd pick him over Pingitore. Positioning could do with work as well as improving that poor stamina.

Mondin - Imo, needs to be faster and composure, positioning need improving.

Willian - Physicals need drastic action. Positioning, Teamwork and WR are areas for improvement as well - although he looks like a really good prospect.

Rocchi - A CB imo. Looks to have good stats for his age and i reckon the important stats for a CB will improve as he gets older.

Rey - Looks good, but needs to be stronger, fitter and slightly faster - positioning needs work

All the regens look like good prospects and imo i would recommend that you find a tutor for each player that will help them to improve.

FMAnderson

Belford - OTB, Positioning, Dribbling and Passing are where improvements should be made as a RB. Having said that at 17 he has a lot of good stats and is a good prospect.

Rossi - Crossing needs improving and OTB is shocking. Physicals look immense and if the areas i mention get worked on there is no reason why he cant become a leading Prem LB.

Cameron - Looks like a natural CB imo. Marking needs improving but looks very good. If passing and teamwork were improved i reckon you could retrain as a DM.

Pingitore - Better as a ST. Positioning, Composure, OTB, Passing and Concentration need to be considered as areas that should be where he needs to improve.

Farrell - Looks like a very good prospect. I'd pick him over Pingitore. Positioning could do with work as well as improving that poor stamina.

Mondin - Imo, needs to be faster and composure, positioning need improving.

Willian - Physicals need drastic action. Positioning, Teamwork and WR are areas for improvement as well - although he looks like a really good prospect.

Rocchi - A CB imo. Looks to have good stats for his age and i reckon the important stats for a CB will improve as he gets older.

Rey - Looks good, but needs to be stronger, fitter and slightly faster - positioning needs work

All the regens look like good prospects and imo i would recommend that you find a tutor for each player that will help them to improve.

WIll start working on them , im going to post their pictures if thats ok after a season :)

Cameron cost me 2m, its his first season as i sold my Key CB for 40m :) -

James Farrell is my fav out of those ones FMAnderson.

Rocchi looks good for a CB too, assuming everything goes up a few points. Kevin Cameron also looks very good as a CB.

Rey looks really good except a few fatal flaws IMO. Strength and positioning are both so low, would be hard to get them both up to a top level.

The others are okay but they've all got tiny flaws that would put me off for a top level club.

:)

Would you say i pay 8m for Farrell ?

:)

Would you say i pay 8m for Farrell ?

Personally I'd take the risk, assuming he has a good PA he should develop well.

I'm going to disagree with what footballmaster94 said above though, his positioning is fine. Positioning is a defensive stat, offensive players need high OTB and defensive players need high positioning.

Herrmann - For a 15 yr old he looks really good. Positioning, Anticipation, Strength and Decisions need improving but imo i think that he will improve over time and will be able to play at the top end of the Prem.

Nikolaev - Composure, Agility worry me otherwise looks like a good prospect. I like the low eccentricity :thup:

Oh I see you have reverted back to your Villa save again :rolleyes:

Just signed this guy from Wolfsburg for my Spurs side in my online game. He was valued at £9.5m I managed to haggle them downfrom £33m cash to £25m cash and £5m after 50 league goals and 20% of future profit. He'll be partnering Oscar Cardozo upfront and hopefully banging them in :)

10gnterklotz.png

10gnterklotz3.png

Johadert

Laskowski - Anticipation, Bravery need improving but all the important stats look to be good and in the right places + the lack of eccentricity is really good. Looks like he could be a top Bundesliga keeper

Burchert - Good physicals and amazing Heading, Tackling, Marking for a 15 year old. Might well be a starter imo. Positioning needs work but that will sort itself out over the next 8 years

ArsenalFan7

Really good physicals. Crossing and OTB are slightly worrying if he were to play RB.

Looks good at CB, High heading and immense tackling. On the weak side though.

At 14 looks really good. In 10 years time with the right training and tutation he will be both really good as a RB and CB :thup:

Think I might sign the kid on a tribunal as he can actually jump and head a ball just checked on editor aswell and he has a 199 PA.

Another solid CB on my game here and he's not even close to full potential yet in this screenshot again though he's not really very strong... Must be something to do with 10.3 or just them being too young.

2JuanCarlosAguirre.png?t=1269208289

Johadert

Laskowski - Anticipation, Bravery need improving but all the important stats look to be good and in the right places + the lack of eccentricity is really good. Looks like he could be a top Bundesliga keeper

Burchert - Good physicals and amazing Heading, Tackling, Marking for a 15 year old. Might well be a starter imo. Positioning needs work but that will sort itself out over the next 8 years

Laskowski actually came up in June 2010, through my own youth academy- my assistant manager said he could be one of the greatest players of his generation. :D He's got a while to go, obviously, being 15 and having Neuer ahead of him. Is there anything I can do to raise the anticipation and bravery?

Burchert came up through the Bochum system on the same day as Laskowski, I immediately snapped him up for 3.5m euro.

Laskowski actually came up in June 2010, through my own youth academy- my assistant manager said he could be one of the greatest players of his generation. :D He's got a while to go, obviously, being 15 and having Neuer ahead of him. Is there anything I can do to raise the anticipation and bravery?

Burchert came up through the Bochum system on the same day as Laskowski, I immediately snapped him up for 3.5m euro.

Try getting him tutored by Neuer

Archived