Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres some of my team:

Goalkeeper

--------------

Killian Jeanjean - Best regen goalkeeper ive had on any fm, bought him while he was still 16 (ive posted him in the first pages).

Centre backs

--------------

Ariel Adani - Bought him while he was 22, but now hes mostly a reserve.

Valerio Cechetti - Best defender regen ive had in FM10.

Diego Roldán - Great defender as well.

Deniz Gul - Reserve.

Defensive Midfielders

--------------

David Garmendia - Very good and talented player, but i think im having problems on how to set him up, anyone has any ideas?

Wagner - Good as a reserve for several positions.

Midfielders

--------------

Engin Ozer - Great dribbler and playmaker.

Miguel David - Good in defense and offense.

Nuno Miguel Teixeira - Probably one of the best midfilders/attacking midfielders ive seen, can even play as box to box.

Adem de Witte - Box to box.

Strikers

--------------

Maurizio Cavanna - Promising striker, 6 goals in 6 appearences.

Luigi Ranieri - Strong and fast striker.

Gabriel Gil - Complete forward and target man.

Teo Raffali - Promising striker.

Sam Hayman

--------------

Ahmed Hosny - He has good attributes for a young defender, be sure to try to improve his jumping and positioning mostly as theyre low. Also he has only 2 important matches, he will probably feel pressured in such matches.

Danny Taylor - His defensive attributes are quite low, however he does has average creating and passing, maybe you could try to improve some of his defensive stats and play him as a defensive playmaker.

Ekou Owusu - Very good attributes for a full back, if you can try to improve his physical attributes more.

Erion Halili - Looks pretty good, shame about the dribbling and low acceleration though.

Néstor Valencia - Looks very good, consider improving his positioning or off the ball depending on how youre gonna play him.

Nilo - Good techical and physical stats for a 15 year old, be sure to improve his composure and off the ball.

Thomas Sasse - Looks like a good finisher and a fast player, too bad his off the ball is so low for a striker, however he does have good anticipation at least.

Anderson - Very good for a 15 year old, too bad about the Flair and Off the ball/Positioning.

fm2010030715462133.jpg

Media comparison: Could be the next Beckenbauer :D

This is a 10.3 fresh regen. Just started a game with the new patch. Great quality and great stats. One month into the game and there are already 2-3 future world class regens available.

I noticed this guy two years ago playing for Slavia Prague, who were in our Champions League group. His stats looked promising, but my scout reports were mediocre, so ignoring them I spent 1.5M to bring him in. I've never looked back, with him now judged to be better than Gourcuff. :cool:

tlusty.jpg

@graves248

Never listen to the assman, they're there for guessing. It's up to you to decide if they are talking nonsense, good player you've got there. He could really use a boost in fitness though.

@ulrich87

That GK looks very promising, get him tutored! They are such a pain to train but I see you've already got him playing some games. Technical stats very good though, so definitely get some tutoring done with your first choice GK.

How much do they want for the AML? He looks good technically, got what's needed for a winger. Mentally not the best but assuming he has good PA then that should be okay with some tutoring and game time. Physically he'd need work too, he's not the fastest but with a good training schedule he could get 15/14 for acceleration/pace I reckon.

@ulrich87

That GK looks very promising, get him tutored! They are such a pain to train but I see you've already got him playing some games. Technical stats very good though, so definitely get some tutoring done with your first choice GK.

How much do they want for the AML? He looks good technically, got what's needed for a winger. Mentally not the best but assuming he has good PA then that should be okay with some tutoring and game time. Physically he'd need work too, he's not the fastest but with a good training schedule he could get 15/14 for acceleration/pace I reckon.

Thanks for responding! :)

France is already being tutored by Adler :thup:

They want £4.5m for Jarrett. Nifty price, but I think he's worth it.

Thanks for responding! :)

France is already being tutored by Adler :thup:

They want £4.5m for Jarrett. Nifty price, but I think he's worth it.

Adler :D Not many better people to tutor him!

£4.5m seems a fair deal, maybe try and get it done with clauses. Sometimes the overall price might need to be higher but it reduces the risk.

Adler :D Not many better people to tutor him!

£4.5m seems a fair deal, maybe try and get it done with clauses. Sometimes the overall price might need to be higher but it reduces the risk.

Yeah. I'm trying to get him on a long term loan where I pay a part up front and the rest as agreed price. It looks like an uphill battle though, as several other clubs have also put in bids for him. Luckily their bids are only loan-offers :)

Had this guy come through my youth at the end of the first season where my Ass Man labeled him as one of the best players of his generation, already holds the Premier Leagues record for youngest goalscorer.

GrantBeattie-2.png

Also got this guy in the same class.

MichaelFazal-2.png

Maybe he's jsut bought him like he's said? and its near the start of the season

Sure. That's always a possibility, but the way I read it was that he had just come through the ranks and into the game. Which would be quite weird at that age. :p

Sure. That's always a possibility, but the way I read it was that he had just come through the ranks and into the game. Which would be quite weird at that age. :p

That's how I interpreted it too. If his bday was in August it would make sense cause 18yo players join the game and then he had a bday. It's not really that big a problem either way though.

players can come into the game at the age of 20 maximum in a country which leageus arent loaded

for example i dont have the brazillian leagues loaded which means almost every top flight team produces 1-3 regens

these can range from 14 to 20

and because of the high reputation of the country every now and again i get freakishly good 18 or 19 yr olds coming into the game

so im assuming Ropa23 doesnt have the german leagues laoded

players can come into the game at the age of 20 maximum in a country which leageus arent loaded

for example i dont have the brazillian leagues loaded which means almost every top flight team produces 1-3 regens

these can range from 14 to 20

and because of the high reputation of the country every now and again i get freakishly good 18 or 19 yr olds coming into the game

so im assuming Ropa23 doesnt have the german leagues laoded

Ahh. Thanks for the explanation man. I didn't know that. (Always thought that only loaded leagues produced newgens)

What do you all think of this Goalie?

golv.jpg

Looks very good! I'm hoping that my John France, from a few posts up (whom I saved from Leeds :p ) will become that good.

Best newgen reflexes I've seen in a while! His rushing out stat is characteristically low, though.

How do you explain the fact that he is 19 years old, and still haven't played a single match?

Hi there, Ive no reason to lie lol. But since your calling me out on this I'll post a screenie:

19CarmineGalassi.png

Check the dates if you think I did this from ages ago lol.

Of course he's played a few pre season games now, but the first screenie he hasn't played any pre season.

Edit: Berbatov is right, I don't have German leagues on.

Hi there, Ive no reason to lie lol. But since your calling me out on this I'll post a screenie:

19CarmineGalassi.png

Check the dates if you think I did this from ages ago lol.

Of course he's played a few pre season games now, but the first screenie he hasn't played any pre season.

Edit: Berbatov is right, I don't have German leagues on.

Thats what I thought. Thanks for following up, man :)

This is a rate my REGEN thread... He isn't a regen afaik.

i think he is i've never heard of him and if you select "use real pictures only" in the display section of the preferences regens will look like the one above instead of having generated faces.

Archived