FM2010: Alberto Paloschi

davehanson

29albertopaloschi.png

I think this chap has all the right stats to be a top class poacher. He reminds me a lot of a young Filippo Inzaghi, not just in his nationality, but also in his stats. If he does half as well he will be a great player.He probably needs to improve his dribbling, first touch and balance to be top class.

I have just signed him for Arsenal in a new save I have going, had to pay over the odds to get him as it was approaching the end of the transfer window and I needed a new striker. I paid a total of £21.5m (£10.75 to each Milan and Parma).

Anyone else had any experiences with this fox in the box?

I think you overpaid, but he turns into a good player most of the time. :thup:

I think your right, I did overpay, but I was like a dog in heat and desperate with all my other strikers injured.

Hopefully he will turn out great, am going to consentrate his training on dribbling and first touch to try and improve them.

He starts off in FM10, with stats like he did after 2 years on FM09 :D Love it!

I turned this guy into an absolute monster on FM09, If I could raise the cash, I would try and do it again, but he seems so much more expensive this time around!

I have him at A.C. Milan and he is a monster i can assure you. He made me put Dzeko in the bench and sell Huntelaar. ATM i can't have a look at his stats as I'm not home, but as I remember he scores 35+ goals in a season. Twice European Striker Of The Year, 3 times Italian Striker Of The Year and lot of other other personal trophies. I'm also managing Italy, and he has scored 22 in 18 games. All i can say is that he is worth every penny. Good luck with him mate. You won't regret buying him.

He is incredible, the best italian striker in the game with balotelli (which is probably one of the top 3 in the game).

In real life, he's a very talented poacher, the heir of Inzaghi. A little less instinctive and lower determination, but a bit physically stronger and with better feet.

• 1 month later...

He's turned into cracking player for my Atletico Madrid team, had to pay £20.5mil (£10.25 to both parma and a.c milan) but worth every penny! Worth £21mil three seasons on and only costing me £51k a week.

Composure - 20

Concentration - 18

Off the ball - 19

Anticipation - 19

Finishing - 17

All the right stats to be one of the best strikers in the world and proving his class this season with 18 goals in 19 games. I'll grab a screenshot later for this kid.

Turned him into an awesome Attacking Right Midfielder. Managed AC Milan and couldn't get a decent right mid. Bought his contract, and played him in both positions. Didn't have a great first few months then changed completey after christmas and started banging them in most matches. Him and Pato, amazing strike force.

yea i made a team and put it in the championships etc

castries is the capital of st lucia which is where i am born :p

Thanks for the info :):thup:

To stay/get ontopic, I'm trying to sign Paloschi for my Liverpool squad, but I wasn't able to pay out 7 mil to Parma and Milan because I spent 10 on Kjaer and 8.5 on Zuculini, might sign him next season...

Just to drag things off topic again (sorry), what season are you in Ian? I'm interested because £10m for Kjaer is a brilliant price...

I bought him at the end of the first season. I think it might be a little too much, since he's behind Otamendi and fighting for the first sub DC position with Skrtel. But he's one for the future, when Carra gets poor(er):thup:

And back on topic, can Paloschi be used as a lone striker with quality (4-3-3 with inside forwards on the wings)

• 3 weeks later...

paloschis.jpg

Can't believe this guy isn't more popular not sure if I was lucky on his PA as I don't know what his is. He was transfer listed at Milan for £5.75 million and not a single other team bid for him so I snapped him up, bargain I reckon.

Biggest mistake I made on FM09 was selling Paloschi to Arsenal after the first season because I needed the money and wasn't sure I'd be able to give him the time to develop him. He went on to be the most dominant striker in the game.

After scouting him on FM10 he was one of my first buys for a total of about $16M. Since he's not a starter just yet, I'm considering having David Villa tutor him to boost his stats. Has anyone tried tutoring him and how did it work out?

thanks matey , downloaded a logo pack -badges for clubs etc off another popular fm site , but when i extract them they arent appearing in game and ive unticked skin cache etc . just trying to spruce the game up a little more ....

back on topic , this guy is a class act , he any good irl ??

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

italyvireland.png

record goals in competitive game for me in fm 2010

this is from my roma save game . first 3 years i was manager in parma and i developed paloschi now im roma manager and also italy national team manager . when i took chagre of italy he was with only 20 goals in 2014 . probably the best poacher in game if not at least world class poacher :)

9albertopaloschi.png

Archived