• Target Man, Support
    • Target Man, Attack
    • Advanced Forward, Attack
    • Poacher, Attack
    • Trequartista
    • Others

Player profile

profilealexissanchez.jpg

Good pace, dribbling, technique and workrate but short on finishing and compsure. Is this one of the hottest prospects in Italian football?

Facts:

Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez is a Chilean forward playing for Udinese. He is known as "El Niño Maravilla" (the Wonder Boy).

If he was 18 then maybe one of the best prospects. He's not bad but as people have said if he plays as a forward then he lacks the finishing and composure and as a winger he lacks passing and crossing. He looks raw but with the right training, tutorage, and first team games then who knows. His accelaration would scare defenders though! :)

Just thinking out loud here but with low cencentration and decisions then maybe a scout report whould tell us that he is quite unintelligent.

4-2-3-1 lone striker with fenerbahce was playin with a playmaker(bought for 20m.cheated)wanted to see him play badly,and scored total 23 and 5 assists.he runs liike hell,almost he runs his way into the net

target man-but almost poacher

target man-run onto ball

Or play him on left wing as an inside forward and watch him tear defences to pieces with his pace.

I tried that at Udinese in a counter attack based system, which should suit his speed. While the club did really well Sanchez' contribution was marginal at best. He was running up and down like crazy, but couldn't apply a decent finish or give a decent pass or cross to the other attackers. ( Artem Milevsky in the centre and Angel di Maria as right winger )

I only have the demo though, so with some training and tutoring he can be shaped into a good player maybe.

• 1 month later...

His finishing is underrated, he has been lethal with Chile in the world cup quals, scoring almost in every game including first touch goals and amazing lobs over keepers. His technique and first touch should be also looked into, because for what i´ve seen (on tv and live) he posses a great touch and control of the ball, even in very uncomfortable conditions he controls the ball as soon as he touches it. However his long shot ability is overrated, he has scored only one long shoot with Colo Colo and one with Udinese.

• 2 months later...

He's brilliant and can still improve. Sometimes Udinese sell him in the second season for about €7 or €8m after he asks for a new contract and Udinese say no. It's happened in 2 out of 3 games I've played recently.

o0rnnb.jpg

This is after one year under user control. He's still very young. His composure and finishing have improved and all this without a tutor.

This is what he looks like after 6 seasons under AI control. His pace and dribbling scares defenders and his mental stats do improve. He's not the most prolific goalscorer but with that stamina and work rate he will run up and down all day long, making chances.

11AlexisSnchez.png

11AlexisSnchez-2.png

I'm not sure if they've been playing him on the wing or as a striker, but as you can see from his history he hasn't been scoring that many or assisting that many goals. however his average rating is awesome, so it looks like he will always put in a great performance.

• 3 months later...

Indeed Mirko.

How is this thread so quiet.

This is one player where I ignore his attributes because he is just dynamite. I would never normally consider using an inside forward with such low finishing/composure but this guy just gets it done. One of my favourite FM10 players :thup:

Indeed Mirko.

How is this thread so quiet.

This is one player where I ignore his attributes because he is just dynamite. I would never normally consider using an inside forward with such low finishing/composure but this guy just gets it done. One of my favourite FM10 players :thup:

Exactly my thoughts mate about the intrest in this thread. :thup:

Back to Mr.Sanchez, I've been wondering whether i should buy him on my Man City save (1st transfer window), because Craig Bellamy is out for 5 months with a broken pelvis, Adam Johnson is out for 6 weeks with a damaged heel and SWP isn't hitting top form. :thdn: What should I do fellas?

I love this guy though. :D

I'd buy him. No personal experience with the guy, but if he is good as he is made out to be on this thread and will get better, you have practically unlimited funds as you are City, and you are short of other options, why not??

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason I'm watching the game is because of Sanchez :)

signed him first season for City. Whilst he hasnt got a massive amount of goals or assists, his ratings have been good and he is improving. I play him as an attacking winger on the right

22AlexisSnchez.png

He was transfer listed at Real Madrid on mine so I snapped him up, this is him in late 2015:

http://cl.ly/5dc4ce584c653e296bdf

Playing him as a winger on the right or left (my wingers are set to swap positions) and he's done very well. When the opposite winger to him has the ball, he tends to drift into the middle and get a couple of goals that way. Very impressed with him :)

Is he worth 15m over 24 months in first season?

Most definitely.

Legendary player.

Currently my favourite player on the planet.

Anyone know how much Udinese sell him around in the second season?

I'm leverkusen and want Sanchez desperately...

I must have him for once

You get overly excited way too easily over so many players :D

Anything from £10m-£20m.

Most definitely.

You get overly excited way too easily over so many players :D

Anything from £10m-£20m.

I know Ty but I'm just so interested by these foreign talents, especially as Sanchez is Chilean and I've had a odd like to them for a while now. And anyway Sanchez is such an interesting player, he's one of the next big things...

I guess this world cup is sending me a bit crazy

Screw the English talents... They aren't exciting... I want players like Derdiyok and Sanchez!

Not sure if I can afford that though... Looks like I'll have to make him request a transfer to me.

Chile have had amazing talents on FM since FM06, shame about FM10 though :thdn: Not as many!

Ukraine seems to be where it is at this year!

--

Haven't yet used Sanchez on FM10. What am I playing at!

Chile have had amazing talents on FM since FM06, shame about FM10 though :thdn: Not as many!

--

That's typical.

I didn't play Fm06-09 and I come back for 10 and now there aren't as many chilean talents :mad:

You need to get Sanchez though Ty.

This man is a god.

FM08 was particularly full of Chileans! :thup:

Well, I am Portsmouth again now... it will be a while before I can afford him, and if he will want to join!

--

No idea Ty. Sanchez is now officially my favourite player on FM10. :thup:

Was offered to me for £7.5 million 2nd season for everton so i signed him up but i dont play wingers but his such a good player so i signed him for cheap, how should i play him?

Attacking Mid?

Striker?

Striker. Play him as a poacher and just unleash his pace or as a trequartista to exploit his flair.

Play him as right winger as a winger on attack duty, in my opinion. Also change his wideplay to 'moves into channels' or 'normal', and reduce his crossing. I find he's much better out wide where he can find space to run in.

That would normally be my advice but he said he doesn't use wingers.

Im looking for a young right winger who i can make world class. I want him to run down the right flank, beat his man and get a decent cross into Lukaku. I'm in 2 minds between Sanchez and Salvio.....have people in here had experiences with them both and who would you recommend? Thanks.

I've got Sanchez and Salvio at City. (bit of a waste of talent with Weiss as well, but i'd rather have quality back up than let anyone else have him) Sanchez has played for me more, and has better stats, but Salvio has started popping up with goals when he plays.

21EduardoSalvio.png

I'd say Sanchez as well. A different class.

I find Salvio has very little end product compared with Sanchez, as well as much better starting attributes.

Thanks for quick reply. Gonna have a look when i get home from work and see what my scout says what price they would be availiable for, im playing as Bolton and can do with going for the cheaper option really....My idea is to turn Bolton into the new Arsenal...buying young and for pennies and turning them into Superstars. Might take me a while though lol.

Archived