9.0.3 players

Matt8

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Villa definitely look stronger than before, especially with the addition of Heskey. I would say Luke Young is the most improved player on the patch and can now play DL as well as DR/WBR. I think Stiliyan Petrov's stats are improved too.

Cool, thanks kamikaze :cool:

Inzaghi is transfer listed for very cheap at the beginning. Don't know what he'd want in wages, but he can definitely score. Eboue was transfer listed at least once and Rosicky always is(with only Spain loaded anyway). Altidore got a pretty large boost, but is on loan and no longer transfer listed. I think Mattock's foot stats changed and that's it. So his stats look different, but he should still be good. He can play all the way down the left now though. Emilio Nsue looks like a great young striker, Ivan Marcano looks like one of the top young CB's, Cesar Azpilicueta got a good boost.

Galvan & Vela haven't changed in PA, both are still a;

Galvan.. who shouldn't even be in the game is still in and still has that rating?

Incredible.

Regarding the Fabregas issue, Fabregas has actually been made stronger if you think about it. For a MC to be two-footed, it's very, very influental and it means he makes more key passes, more passes in general, more through balls, and he is a more complete player. It's just visually that his stats have suffered, and his PA has decreased as well, but only very little.

He now has: Left foot: Strong Right foot: Very strong

His stats have gone down too much though IMO, but this would have something to do with that..

His CA has been reduced, but he has been made stronger as a MC, he is more effective.

Normally, in a match with your team mentality with passing set to 1/20 (extremely short) a right footed only player will get lets say, 90 passes, while a both-footed player will get over 150 passes.

So he's been made better. It's the two-footed/ one-footed bug, hence why Matias Fernandez and Veloso look so good, while Ronaldo, Hleb and Fabregas do not.

Galvan.. who shouldn't even be in the game is still in and still has that rating?

Incredible.

Not going to get into that age debate on here, but yes he's still in the database. :thup:

Regarding the Fabregas issue, Fabregas has actually been made stronger if you think about it. For a MC to be two-footed, it's very, very influental and it means he makes more key passes, more passes in general, more through balls, and he is a more complete player. It's just visually that his stats have suffered, and his PA has decreased as well, but only very little.

Was that aimed at me or just generally? If it was at me, I already know all of the benefits and negatives of being two footed in FM.

Not going to get into that age debate on here, but yes he's still in the database. :thup:

Was that aimed at me or just generally? If it was at me, I already know all of the benefits and negatives of being two footed in FM.

Not aimed at you, just general talk. Can you explain why you won't get into the age debate when Galvan is an anomaly? Under 16 - but he's still in the game.

But that's the same with Fossati, an Inter Milan midfielder, who's 15 at the start...

Not aimed at you, just general talk. Can you explain why you won't get into the age debate when Galvan is an anomaly? Under 16 - but he's still in the game.

But that's the same with Fossati, an Inter Milan midfielder, who's 15 at the start...

That has nothing to do with this forum, so it shouldn't be discusses here.

Im suprised at how im able to sign some of the following players so cheap:

Fleck for £1.5m

Jadson £1m

Sapara £1.3m

De Gea £90k

Adrien £1.5m

Marconi 750k

Antunes £1.2m

Opare 200k

Anyone else got any more deals like these? is it me or the market is better in 9.3

Not going to get into an age debate because it's not for this thread or section of the forum, that's all. :thup:

Stoch is somehow still only a below average league1 player, despite being Chelsea's third best winger, behind Joe Cole and Kalou.

That's only because of Chelsea's leack of wingers, rather than Stoch being something amazing. And lets be fair, Kalou isn't a proper winger, and you are also forgetting Riccardo Quaresma, and Florent Malouda.

That's only because of Chelsea's leack of wingers, rather than Stoch being something amazing. And lets be fair, Kalou isn't a proper winger, and you are also forgetting Riccardo Quaresma, and Florent Malouda.
Surely Malouda and Quaresma are both better?

I forgot about Quaresma tbf.

Although in his few appearances for us Stoch has shown more ability thna Malouda has in the past year or so, and Stoch does seem like an impressivle player, he charges on at defenders and more often than not gets a half decent ball into the box.

what about agbonlahor and young? coz their stats werent exactly great in 9.2

and also babel, coz he was brill in 9.2 but doesnt play much IRL (disappointingly)

Try not to use 'txt' words, people who don't speak brilliant English may not understand what 'coz' means:thup:

Young was excellent on 9.2.0, but he was two footed so his stats were lower. I would imagine Babel is worse than before.

Agbonlahor should have a big boost. Much better player now than he was before imo.

I was just wondering something here:

Could somebody check Cicéro on their game, if they run the 9.0.2 patch?

He's amazing, and he's amazingly cheap(500k I paid).

He's on loan at Hertha BSC.

I've never heard of him before now.

He's 23 years old.

He's got great stats, and is quite versatile.

Definitely worth a look, in my opinion.

Especially for the price.

So, I was just wondering, was he good in 9.0.2?

And has anybody else had success with him?

He just played his Debut with my Man City team, and scored a hattrick.

Two headers and a penalty.

It was away against Zeta(Montenegro). But still, a great debut.

There are a lot of Cicéro's, what club does he start at? Or give me his DOB?

Oh, sorry.

He is loaned out by... Tombense - a Brazillian team...

DOB, I might as well give you it, is 26/8/84

By the way, I only found two Cicéro's when I re-searched him... one was a referee and the other was a well-known Roma player anyway... You must have uploaded a lot of leagues. ;)

By the way, I only found two Cicéro's when I re-searched him... one was a referee and the other was a well-known Roma player anyway... You must have uploaded a lot of leagues. ;)

Well on one save I have nearly every league loaded so yes. :thup:

Oh, sorry.

He is loaned out by... Tombense - a Brazillian team...

DOB, I might as well give you it, is 26/8/84

It appears from 9.2.0 to 9.3.0 his CA went up by one but other than nothing else changed that I could see.

yh hes an international player on 9.2, nothing amazng but a great signing for mid table prem teams

He isn't amazing. I know that.

But for his price, it's a great bargain.

I only signed him to stop myself from forking out an extra 15.75M for Angelo Palombo. ;)

Palombo is so much better, but this guy is a good goalscorer, especially when setpieces come his way.

Archived