9.0.3 players

Matt8

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are the best CB's and LB's on 9.3.0? A lot of players that i used on previous games have been downgraded.

CB's - Zapata, Sakho, Fazio and Demichelis still amongst the best.

LB's - Juan Manuel Vargas, Chiellini, Chivu, Taiwo, Burdisso and Guilherme all very good.

If you want best then obviously the likes of Terry and Puyol, Evra and Clichy will be your answer but my options are actually realistic.

Hey anyone recommend some good english youngsters

Fabian Delph, Jonjo Shelvy, Jake Thomson, Joe Mattock, Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck, Jose Baxter, Jack Wilshere, Danny Rose, Adam Lallana, Jordan Spence, John Bostock, Mark Beevers, Nathan Delfouneso, Adam Pepper can all become great players.

Obvious ones - Walcott, Young, Agbonlahor, Richards..

I think Darren Bent looks really bad now then again he could have been that on 9.2.0.

He needed lowering for sure.

He won European Golden boot 4 years running in my 9.0.2 game (not with my team either I may add).

mcgann10 - keirsson is still very good, however he has moved to palmeiras, so he cant be bought untill about january. and he will cost 20mil + the scout says.

iv just signed him from the start for 6.25 mil and 25% sell on clause :S:S

I've played four seasons as Newcastle in 9.3.0 and I have to say I 100% recommend these following players:

Mirko Vucinic (absolutely magical in AML or FC position)

Igor Akinfeev (best keeper in the game. Hasn't been injured once in 2.5 seasons in my game)

John Fleck (incredibly cheap the first season and has developed to a really good winger. Gets a lot of assists)

Franco Zuculini (brilliant DMC. A poor man's Mascherano if you will.

These are players who have more or less single-handedy won me trophies with Newcastle United the first 4 seasons. I realise they've probably been mentioned already, but the intention of this post was to re-iterate their usefulness.

Vagner Love is a must buy, he has excellent stats for a striker, no negatives at all, and he's less than £20 million.

Gourcuff has an increase in PA and can be bought for precisely £12.5 million.

I've played four seasons as Newcastle in 9.3.0 and I have to say I 100% recommend these following players:

Mirko Vucinic (absolutely magical in AML or FC position)

Igor Akinfeev (best keeper in the game. Hasn't been injured once in 2.5 seasons in my game)

John Fleck (incredibly cheap the first season and has developed to a really good winger. Gets a lot of assists)

Franco Zuculini (brilliant DMC. A poor man's Mascherano if you will.

These are players who have more or less single-handedy won me trophies with Newcastle United the first 4 seasons. I realise they've probably been mentioned already, but the intention of this post was to re-iterate their usefulness.

Vucinic is one of my favorite players IRL but never managed to get him on FM. I've had an offer accepted a couple of times, normally £25m upward, but he always turns me down. Surely if he'll go to Newcastle he'll go to Spurs.

How much did you pay?

OMG i almost wet my pants when i saw this guy........

He looks amazing, and only 20!!!!!! Trying to lure him to Leicester in the Championship

Fingers crossed he comes.

Not on my database, what team does he play for? what's his nationality? Screenshot anyone? Thanks

PLEASE IGNORE, JUST SEEN THE THREAD ON HIM

Sorry about going a little off topic here but as Sakho has already been mentioned I was wondering if anyone here knows if he's useful as a left back, as in my current Milan game in 2011 I just bought him with the intention of him replacing the now rather old Zambrotta in that position.

How good is Schneiderlin on the 9.0.3 ? My 20,20 scouts say that he ahs the potential to be a leading Premiership CM so i may buy him to replace Scholes . And i need a GK next to Asenjo because Van der Sar is nearly 40 .

Schneiderlin is good. :thup:

Sorry about going a little off topic here but as Sakho has already been mentioned I was wondering if anyone here knows if he's useful as a left back, as in my current Milan game in 2011 I just bought him with the intention of him replacing the now rather old Zambrotta in that position.

He's decent at LB but only in the defensive sense, otherwise he's a waste. Superb at CB however. You’re wasting him at LB slipknot67. :(

He's decent at LB but only in the defensive sense, otherwise he's a waste. Superb at CB however. You’re wasting him at LB slipknot67. :(

Thanks for the feedback Hopey, from what I've seen in the "What's your best 11 thread I was starting to think I'd made a bit of a mistake, no harm done though as I'm sure he'll slot in nicely at cb, any advice on a top class attacking full back who's still quite young in 2011/12, say between 24-28 yrs old?

Update I dont know my exact budget yet, but came 3rd in Serie a last season, won the Italian cup and got to the CL semi final, so expect to get a decent warchest for this year. Although I was given >100 million when I took the job and spent the lot.

Thanks for the feedback Hopey, from what I've seen in the "What's your best 11 thread I was starting to think I'd made a bit of a mistake, no harm done though as I'm sure he'll slot in nicely at cb, any advice on a top class attacking full back who's still quite young in 2011/12, say between 24-28 yrs old?

At the LB spot? Clichy/Lahm? Could always look at Kolodziejczak see how he has turned out. :thup:

At the LB spot? Clichy/Lahm? Could always look at Kolodziejczak see how he has turned out. :thup:

Cheers, I know the first two and how much roughly it'd take to bring them in, I don't know of Kolodziejczak though, was wondering how much you think he would cost me?

Cheers, I know the first two and how much roughly it'd take to bring them in, I don't know of Kolodziejczak though, was wondering how much you think he would cost me?

Really depends how Kolodziejczak looks and his potential, he's one for the longer term though. He's usually cost between £1-3/4Million. I’d say he won’t be ready for first team yet but in the long term he can be excellent.

Really depends how Kolodziejczak looks and his potential, he's one for the longer term though. He's usually cost between £1-3/4Million. I’d say he won’t be ready for first team yet but in the long term he can be excellent.

Ok, thanks Hopey he sounds like a great prospect as long as he's developed properly, think I'll try for him as a future prospect and stick with Zambrotta for this season, he did a good enough job for me last season and should be ok for 1 more as a first team regular:thup:

the fact that mattock isnt as good now is a problem :(

What is that based on? his stats are no worse or better (from starting a new game) then what they were previously even if a small difference, on my last version after 3rd season he became a wonderkid, so i am hoping the same happens again : )

• 3 weeks later...

Archived