9.0.3 players

Matt8

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
rb.. lacks the technical and mental skills to play cb

Excuse me??

No CB player in the world besides zapata is as fast as richards. His mental stats are enough and his technical and passing is indeed bad but he rarely needs it as CB, RB however you require a more technically gifted player imo.

is there any moves i can tell cardozo to do more or not do more, he seems to miss easier chances. he is a great target man though.

bloody hell who would of thought darren fletcher deserved a red? i seen the challenge, and definate penalty.

i did laugh, but i did sort of feel sorry for the guy, and im a liverpool fan :D

bloody hell who would of thought darren fletcher deserved a red? i seen the challenge, and definate penalty.

i did laugh, but i did sort of feel sorry for the guy, and im a liverpool fan :D

He got the ball with the tip of his boot. What a joke.

Excuse me??

No CB player in the world besides zapata is as fast as richards. His mental stats are enough and his technical and passing is indeed bad but he rarely needs it as CB, RB however you require a more technically gifted player imo.

Four of his mental stats, all of which are key for a centre half, aren't the best;

Anticipation - 13

Composure - 10

Decisions - 11

Positioning - 9

As for his technical stats, they are pretty fine for a central defender, with the exception of the pretty important first touch (8), and the relatively important passing (6).

As for you saying about his pace (17), that is a physical stat, and no one mentioned those being poor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Excuse me??

Is Pepe not quite fast as well with 16 pace? not sure what richards is and Zapata's.

Excuse me??

Ivan Cordoba, Lucio, Luis Perea, Joseph Yobo, and Nedum Onuoha are all faster

• 1 month later...

Temnikov from Saturn in Russia.

AMR, 19 year old can be bought for 150k ish.

On my benfica save he was bought by Dortmund for £11m after a few season. He looked that impressive that i signed him for £14.5m. Stats wise he looks very similar to Marquinhos after about 2-3 seasons. I'd do a screeie but i'm not sure how.

slightly off topic but what does PA mean, and can someone explain what the spoiler is?

PA is potential ability. And spoiler is a term used for when you write something that has to be highlighted to read. It doesn't give people any spoilers unless they choose to highlight it. Like this

To do that, write [spoiler.]whateveryouwant[/spoiler.] But take away the periods.

Archived