Mr Hough The Beast Is Back Tactic Thread FM14

Hello Fellow FMers.

I haven't posted for a long long time but due to the lack of tactics on here I will be releasing my new tactic "The Beast is Back" Tactic tomorrow.

I think a lot of people will be happy with how balanced this tactic is between attack and defence, I have tried it with 3 teams used the tactic as Plug and Play and used the same Match Prep and Training in all tests and for all games home and away.

Here are some Screens and The Tactic Formation.

All Tests have been with Default squads No Signings at all

CelticSave_zps0a683a92.jpg

Napoli10gamesunbeaten_zps50a7991e.jpg

Swansea10gamesunbeaten_zps523aed1a.jpg

FOrmation_zps3619bab9.jpg

General Training : Team Cohesion

Match Training : Defensive Positioning.

Left root for right corners and Right foot for left corners etc

No opposition instructions

Its pretty Much Plug and Play any more questions let me know.

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/10672300/file.html

****************************************************************************************************

8th/5/2014

UPDATE COMING!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make sure you post the rest tomorrow please or the thread will be closed. We don't allow threads that don't give all the info its pointless. You may aswell just have waited before posting because now it'll turn into a spam thread.

FFS dont scare him away again, answer his questions, yes your fanboys are interested, jokes, yes still interest, yes still download tactics, especially ones that work on this patch, maybe Cleon you should do what TBH does on FM BASE, shut the thread till dave pms you when he's ready with the tactic.

Please do upload. I tried making a tactic based on yours with mixed results. :\

He said he would upload the tactic when he comes home around 4AM. So don't worry, you should be able to try out the tactic soon.

Can you kindly explain the players needed for this tactic, what key attributes to look for, what individual training to put the players on, etc...

Also why did you choose DW instead of IF or W?

Ps: In the screenshot, the Leftback is on Support Duty but in the downloadable tactic hes set on Attack. Should we keep it that way?

Can you kindly explain the players needed for this tactic, what key attributes to look for, what individual training to put the players on, etc...

Also why did you choose DW instead of IF or W?

Ps: In the screenshot, the Leftback is on Support Duty but in the downloadable tactic hes set on Attack. Should we keep it that way?

yeah its both attack mate, I think sometimes it automatically changes if you make changes to the defence.

I think I had a right back sent off and moved the right winger back and that may have changed it to support, Other than that its Attack like the other one.

I'll be uploading Player Filters tomorrow once I have more times on my hands.

Just to answer your DW Question.

I think the DW is a very underrated position, I have 2 ST's and wanted that wingers to come back and help out rather than just being gun ho all the time, They get the goals and assists though so I am happy with that.

One questions, for the DW position do you use left foot on left side and right food on right side?

To be honest I have never really looked at that I usually just look at the position rather than the player footing.

What you do want to do though is go into the set pieces and make left footed corner takers take the right side ones and right footed corner takers take the left side so the corners are in swinging rather than swinging away

Are you using "Team cohesion" as general training for whole season?

Isn't it kind of pointless after the team has "bonded" fully?

Yeah I have used it all the time, I see your point though and I will experiment with other training and let the community know the outcome

Question, I am always sketch playing attacking at home and away surely against teams like united and chelsea away with a team like norwich you shouldnt play attacking?

If you play any other way then they might gazump you so that's one of the reasons why I play Attacking and Rigid.

I remember on the Swansea test that I was playing around with that exact thing I played either Control or counter and although I was leading 1-0 I think I was getting hammered in the stats and knew it was only a matter of time before Newcastle Scored so just after half time I went back the original settings (attacking and Rigid) and smashed them and they couldn't cop e so I have left it since then and haven't experimented since

Yeah I have used it all the time, I see your point though and I will experiment with other training and let the community know the outcome

I use Team Cohesion on pre-season and when new players join the team. 3-5 weeks usually does the trick.

After that i switch to balanced and only change individual training during the season, team training stays on balanced.

I use Team Cohesion on pre-season and when new players join the team. 3-5 weeks usually does the trick.

After that i switch to balanced and only change individual training during the season, team training stays on balanced.

Ok well if that's working for you mate stick with that, Have you tried the tactic if so, How is it doing for you

Ok well if that's working for you mate stick with that, Have you tried the tactic if so, How is it doing for you

No, i haven't tried it yet.

I am currently using Mr U Rosler's Rainmaker v2 and Silk&Steel v2, so my team doesn't even have any players for AML/R positions :D

I have however downloaded the tactic and will give it a try at some point for sure.

No, i haven't tried it yet.

I am currently using Mr U Rosler's Rainmaker v2 and Silk&Steel v2, so my team doesn't even have any players for AML/R positions :D

I have however downloaded the tactic and will give it a try at some point for sure.

Awesome, I hope its as good for you as it has been for me

Awesome, I hope its as good for you as it has been for me

Do you use the same tactic in all matches?

So, no changes whether at home or away, favorite or underdog?

What about if you are leading by just one goal at the end stages of match, do you make any changes?

The reason i am asking is that i often play with lower league teams, so i am not sure if they can get good enough results with attacking tactic in all situations...?

Do you use the same tactic in all matches?

So, no changes whether at home or away, favorite or underdog?

What about if you are leading by just one goal at the end stages of match, do you make any changes?

The reason i am asking is that i often play with lower league teams, so i am not sure if they can get good enough results with attacking tactic in all situations...?

Yeah I have used same tactic all the time, Once I finish with the tests for a season I'm gonna go on lower leagues, I'll let you know if I think there needs to be any changes made

Just to note too MTM1977 made a suggestion on changing the Team Training from Team cohesion after the tactic is Fully Blended.

I have tried this and changed mine to attacking seeing as though my Match Prep is on Defensive Positioning and tried this for the next 3 games.

I lost to Genoa 4-3 beat Parma 5-2 and Drew with Lazio 1-1.

It has seemed to throw my balance right out the window so I'm gonna stick it back on Team Cohesion and see if I can get back to Winning ways.

I don't mind doing these little changes because this is a Test save

This tactic is freakin amazing. Thanks so much, well done :):applause:

Matches, table and the training I use below (FMC). The was 3-0 down in the latest match, but rescued 3-3. A lot of injuries and tired players to that game made it difficult. Couldn't do much against RM, they scored 2 set pieces. A draw would be fair to be honest.

28sskdf.png

2ekq3yq.png

fp837l.png

And then a victory at Camp Nou :brock::):cool::D

2hpmums.png

Archived