Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well duh. I've never seen England/Germany but i got a Turkey/Greece war news item once. Back on 08 i think.

Another one is the "Battle of Britain" when a Scottish and English team are drawn together.

I thought this was a bit harsh, to accuse him of diving:

harsh.png

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1869/pubblicointribunac.png i believe there was a similar shot in a football "bloopers video" with the commentator saying... "the crowd is going wild..."

Your right there was. it was Danny Bakers freak football and it was at a conference game and the home team scored and the camera cut to the stands where there were about 5 kids all about 10 years old jumping up and down celebrating and the commentator said "The crowd is going absolutely berserk" pmsl

Your right there was. it was Danny Bakers freak football and it was at a conference game and the home team scored and the camera cut to the stands where there were about 5 kids all about 10 years old jumping up and down celebrating and the commentator said "The crowd is going absolutely berserk" pmsl

omg! yep thats the one!! :D

The Ceahlaul takeover is confusing everyone...

Ceahlaultakeover.jpg

One day it is falling through, the next day the deal is almost complete. Its been going on since July aswell so this isnt helping the team.

Best scout ever?

AlinBarProfile.png

His JPA is 1...

The Ceahlaul takeover is confusing everyone...

One day it is falling through, the next day the deal is almost complete. Its been going on since July aswell so this isnt helping the team.

The Newcastle United takeover in real life is worse than that! It's supposed to have completed before the transfer window shut initially, but it's still in the works.

Best scout ever?

His JPA is 1...

Given his name is "Al in bar" I'm not surprised an Al who spends all his time in a bar is a rubbish scout!

This made me chuckle.

westley.png

He has been upset since I signed a midfielder on the last day of the transfer window and I have to keep telling him I want to stay. He finally asked for a transfer and withdrew it swiftly.

Strange thing is he didn't play on the day he asked for the transfer and there were no games before he withdrew the request 5 days later.

wtfzs.th.png

Now thats a thing that we dont see every day... An own-goal in an offside position... Is that even possible?

Arshavin is the one suspected of being offside. The defender could have nicked the ball off Arshavin and unfortunately didn't control it enough. Does rub salt in the wounds...

From way back when everyone was moaning about super-keepers:

74292532.jpg

I'm quite annoyed that I appear to have deleted my superb one in which my keeper concedes a penalty and gets sent off, his replacement saves the penalty, fouls the guy going for the rebound and gets sent off.