Francisco Alcacer

Francisco 'Paco' Alcacer - The New David Villa?

pacoalcacer.png

Date of Birth: 30/8/'93 (16 Years Old)

Position: Striker

Club: C.F Valencia

Nationality: Spanish

Paco Alcacer is a Young Spanish Forward who currently plays for C.F Valencia. He is a product of the Very Productive Valencia Academy. He made his First Team Debut against UD Logrones in a Spanish CUp Fixture, he played the Full 90 Minutes of the 4-1 win. In 2010, he was included in the Spansih U17 Squad that went to the Euro U17 Championships. He ended up winning the Golden Boot Award. Due to his Heroic Appearances, he became a Target for Top European Clubs such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Chelsea & Arsenal.

Paco Alcacer - 11.3;

26pacoalcacer.png

He possess' some Key Attributes to become an accomplished Poacher. His 'Finishing' & 'Tehnique' Attibutes are Very Good for a 16 Year Old. His 'Accelaration' & 'Pace' attributes are both Good for a Lad of such Young Age. Some of his Mental attributes leave a bit to be desired but, under the right Tutorship & correct Training Schedule's he could become a World Beater.

Paco Alcacer in the European U17 Championship's;

[video=youtube;S64TCLG6Btk]

Please feel Free t share Screenshots, Experiences or ask any Questions on Paco.

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to sign him on my game for 3 years. He is at Valencia's reserve team I think on my game (Valencia Mestella) and has been rejecting a new contract from Valencia for 3 years. He is still on £25 per week (Pounds, not thousands of pounds). He won't even speak to me about joining Everton in the Premier League (Current champions and in Champions League).

Stubborn kid.

He's a bit of a failure on my game:

My best scout Alexandre Weiß - See CA attribute: 20, See PA attribute: 18 says the following:

franciscoalccerrep.png

His profile doesn't really seem all that fantastic either:

franciscoalccerprof.png

And his History is riddled with failure:

franciscoalccerhist.png

It's probably not going to be the same on every game (he probably has a fluctuating potential) but in mine he's a bit of a failure. His finishing and composure stat is pretty decent though, so with the right training from an early age you could probably train him into a decent striker.

He is one of a number [and it's been the same for a few FM's now], of potentially v.good PA players who get snapped by by big clubs early on in the game and their development becomes non existant. Instead of going onto become a good La Liga striker, if not one of the better ones, he stagnates. Thorgan Hazard, Pablo Sarabia, Raphael Varaene, Lucas Digne, Tiago Alves seem to some of the others the AI purchases and then does little to nothing with frustratingly.

It's not until their released on a free several seasons into the game, and then start playing for a lower club do they start to come on leaps and bounds. Particularly true of a lot of Spanish yougsters. Found a lot of 3 star+ players in my Villarreal save with terrible to average determination, which doesn't help matters either.

• 4 weeks later...

In my opinion, It's stupid that all these Great Young Talents, Like Varane, Alcacer, Yaisien, Oxlade-Chamberlain get snapped up bu the big AI teams, they then sit in the U18's doing nothing until they have to transfer to the reserves where they sit there for another Ice Age before moving onto a club, where all their potential has wasted away. :thdn:

In the next FM, I would love to see Big Teams sign a few Good, talented youngsters like varane, Alcacer etc. & make them into to World Class Stars. :thup:

In my opinion, It's stupid that all these Great Young Talents, Like Varane, Alcacer, Yaisien, Oxlade-Chamberlain get snapped up bu the big AI teams, they then sit in the U18's doing nothing until they have to transfer to the reserves where they sit there for another Ice Age before moving onto a club, where all their potential has wasted away. :thdn:

In the next FM, I would love to see Big Teams sign a few Good, talented youngsters like varane, Alcacer etc. & make them into to World Class Stars. :thup:

Kind of agreed. In my current United save Arsenal have pretty much ruined Wilshere and Gibbs and Chelsea haven't done the best of jobs with McEachren.

Meanwhile I've brought through a couple of players but unfortunately, this lad never kicked on. I signed him early and am releasing him on a few at the end of the season (2013/2014). My scouts had high hopes but he's never been able to reach them.

It might be stupid, but it's realistic. How many youths get snapped up from clubs in the lower leagues and then end up getting released a few years in? Tom Taiwo who went to Chelsea from Leeds is the classic example. It shows how players who stay at our club and develop such as Aidy White or Fabian Delph don't get attracted to greed.

It might be stupid, but it's realistic. How many youths get snapped up from clubs in the lower leagues and then end up getting released a few years in? Tom Taiwo who went to Chelsea from Leeds is the classic example. It shows how players who stay at our club and develop such as Aidy White or Fabian Delph don't get attracted to greed.

Most of the Chelsea/ liverpool youth are wasted. Thats why they are struggling in real life when their first team player hit injuries.

This a bit more like it?

alcacer21.png

Oh, and he still isn't first choice, so once I do promote him to being my main striker, I think he will only get better... :D

How did you manage to sign him for Athletic Bilbao? :confused: If I remember correctly he does not have Basque origin.

Athletic Bilbao only sign Basque players. The club is known for its cantera policy of bringing young Basque players through the ranks, as well as recruiting top Basque players from other clubs (like Joseba Etxeberria or Javi Martínez). Athletic official policy is signing professional players native to the greater Basque Country, including Biscay, Guipúzcoa, Álava and Navarre (in Spain); and Labourd, Soule and Lower Navarre (in France).

Athletic Bilbao only sign Basque players. The club is known for its cantera policy of bringing young Basque players through the ranks, as well as recruiting top Basque players from other clubs (like Joseba Etxeberria or Javi Martínez). Athletic official policy is signing professional players native to the greater Basque Country, including Biscay, Guipúzcoa, Álava and Navarre (in Spain); and Labourd, Soule and Lower Navarre (in France).

You can sign players who are 16 and from anywhere in Spain with Athletic, but once they turn 17 they are subject to the rules that you mentioned.

Just wanted to show some of you lads this video. He looks absolutley Great & most definatley the new David Villa. :)

I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing and I apologize for that but isn't it a bit hard to say he will definitely become as good as the superstar that is David Villa, I mean that's the first time I've ever seen any footage of him so I can't exactly say a huge deal tbf and may be missing out on something, he did look good in that footage but I think saying he could go on to become that good for sure is a big ask.

Sorry for making such a big deal out of nothing, it was just bugging me.

• 2 months later...

His Mental stats require a lot of work, I've noticed. Even after being tutored by the likes of Carlos Tevez he doesn't seem to improve a great deal. I struggled to get him to improve after 3 years. He made 50 league appearances in 3 years, mostly as subs tbh, started every cup game and, besides the latter stages of European competition, he started all of my European games. In around 100 games in all competitions over 3 years he only managed around 30 goals... For somebody with his stats, which only favour goalscoring imo, I find that disappointing. I ended up loaning him out to Napoli (who had lost Cavani) and he started most games in his 4th year of development - 30 starts in all competitions with 18 goals which is respectable, I suppose. Physically and Technically he was fantastic, Mentally he needs a lot of work. Didn't work so much for me tbh. That was maybe just down to poor development from me, I suppose.

just got him for £3million at notts county in season 2016-17 so he's aged 22 do you still think at this age hes got room to develop to a top class striker? im playing 4-3-3 with him as main st.

I finally signed him for my Villarreal side from Man Utd reserves at the age of 21. Played him on the left of a front 3 in a 4-1-2-3 formation. He scored a few goals, only 7 in the league but is a good forward. I sold him this season as he's more suited to the central striker for which I already have Macheda and Araujo. Sold him for £12m to Fiorentina.

I am also Spain manager and he is now my main central striker (Mata on the left and Muniain on the right). Helped me win Euro 2016 and has something like 6 goals in 11 Caps (maybe better).

I'll post a screenshot later.

• 3 months later...

Paco is definitely one of those players who needs a lot of first team football and tutoring to develop though.

Mainly when I set him to that though my main goal was to just get his quickness and finishing as high as possible so he would be a deadly poacher, worked out well.

Can't go wrong with Paco!

Archived