This is what not winning in 15 league games makes you do

:D

I guess people have finally found a way to get around the word censoring on this forum. I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing screenshots of managers shouting all kinds of things about SI in the error threads ;)

No it was not a suggestion – only a joke.

no1 else noticed that he was being interviewed by the non league paper?????

bloody hell you are in a bad run of form arent you, they trying to tell you sumit mate? lol

Was probably not his first FU and the league papers won't even publish him, they have to deal with his abuse AND censors.

haha

good one

but keep your faith mate i started with fulham and im finishing my 1st season with them.and i haven't really gotten out of the bottom 7, they are one of the hardest teams to manage methinks :)

They are hard as hell mate. Massive struggle i tried to bring saha back but he isnt keen :(

^ those managers get fined heaps...

In one conferance Sir Alex said (in responce) "Thats B*llocks." And the reporter said "we must ask you not to swear, Kids are watching.."

But for fully swearing like above the manager would get slammed by FA/Club... Though I do recall one time Mourinho (sp?) Got angry that no one asked his line up and focused on something else and he stormed out... HAHA!

LOL - classic! :D

That screenshot has the message "foul-mouthed tirade", so I suspect certain *sweary* words have been programmed in to the games media database, in order to trigger it! wonder who got that job, the jammy *******?!? :D

^ those managers get fined heaps...

In one conferance Sir Alex said (in responce) "Thats B*llocks." And the reporter said "we must ask you not to swear, Kids are watching.."

But for fully swearing like above the manager would get slammed by FA/Club... Though I do recall one time Mourinho (sp?) Got angry that no one asked his line up and focused on something else and he stormed out... HAHA!

That also happened last week when the italian sky presenter asked him some comments about Mancini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF7bTccabtQ

if you dont understand italian they are basically telling him that he made a blunder in the beginning of the season unlike mancini, to which mourinho starts to get very annoyed every time they mention him. He goes on to say he does not like him and youldnt go if he was invited to dinner with him. lol

Archived