Bad Image Player's

I dont know if this is right place to post this but

Ive started a new game with newcastle and have decideded that i am going to try and make a team that has a lot of player's with a bad image, for example: players like joey barton, robbie savage and el-hadji diouf.

So i was wondering if anyone could give me more players who are like this so i can scout them ?

Will appricieate it!! Cheers

Paddy Kenny, Mascherano ( after the way he was with that ref! ), Gallas ( for aguuing with pfficials/small scuffles ), Rio Ferdinand, Bradley Wright-Philips, Nathan Dyer, Craig Bellamy, Lee Bowyer

Sorry its quite hard to think of players that have done much wrong except for the 3 you mentioned!

Michael Brown maybe?

Bingo. can never understand why this bloke doesn't cop more criticism - he is a fair dinkum thug.

Ben Thatcher, Sammy Eto'o and Phil Bardsley all spring to mind, while Jon Mikel isn't shy about putting in a bad challenge and getting caught up in confrontation. Zlatan has a bad boy image too, as does Neil Lennon to an extent.

Jermaine Pennant? (drink driving conviction)

Ibrahimovic (already mentioned), Melberg and Wilhelmsson got in trouble for being out drinking when they were on international duty I thnk - didn't Olof Mellberg punch Freddie Ljungberg once too?

What about Mido? Didn't he attack Ibrahimovic with a pair of scissors while they were both at Ajax a few years ago?. I also remember him fighting with the Egypt coach during a match in the African Nations Cup a few years ago. Didn't he get a long international ban after that? :D

Jermaine Pennant? (drink driving conviction)

whenever anyone signs him off me when i play as liverpool it always comes up saying the fans dont like this kind of player, i guess he has a high controversy stat or something

could always get Tony Adams on the backroom staff too.. numerous drink driving convictions, he even once drove his car into a pylon... altho tbf it was a ford sierra, so it was understandable... gotta have paul merson and gazza as first team coaches as well....

what about alan smith?? patrick vieira?

Archived