think i wont buy the next fm until all the patches are out

What sort of bugs have you found? I haven't found many that make the game unplayable. What you have to realise, that whilst they may have a year to make the game, there are so many complicated things in the game which take time. Some bugs may not be found or could be left if they can cause an even bigger problem which could make SI's life hell on the forums.. SI really can't win with some people. You say you weren't having a moan or a go but you have done that.

i am not havin problems with the game besides the keepers being a bit poor, and some skin colour and hair issues thats all, the things i mentioned here is what i call bugs or are bugs somethin else? i have stopped playin the game because i dont wanna have to keep startin over and over again everytime a new patch comes out and i want the up to date transfers, and i also wasnt havin a go either was just givin my opinion, maybe there needs to be a new football manager game out to challenge si, maybe championship manager again but better than the last one which was 2010 or somethin not sure, or even lma manager, i know games would take time but i would of thought a game could be made without needin about 3 patches and let me state again i am not havin a go here or sayin i dont like fm or si

Most modern games require more than 3 patches to fix bugs, including anything on your xbox or PS3, FM is no different to any other game to be honest in that respect, also you dont HAVE to start a new game after each patch, i started my save on release day and have not started another one yet, and probably wont until FM13 comes out, transfer wise its obviously personal choice, but i prefer the game when the real players start retiring anyway so its a mute issue for me personally.

You want all of the up to date transfers?

Are you some kind of idiot? The transfer window hasn't shut yet!

ye i want all the updated transfers ONCE the window is closed so early feb hopefully the patch will be out, nothin wrong in me waitin you carry on you dont have to wait !

Earliest I've ever seen the post January window patch being released is the 14th Feb, think that was the case in 2009 & 2010 but iirc the final 2011 patch did not get released until mid March.

"besides the keepers being a bit poor, and some skin colour and hair issues thats all,"

I think we have a "non-issue" here frankly. Maybe OP should be playing some beauty parlour game?

i am not havin problems with the game besides the keepers being a bit poor, and some skin colour and hair issues thats all, the things i mentioned here is what i call bugs or are bugs somethin else? i have stopped playin the game because i dont wanna have to keep startin over and over again everytime a new patch comes out and i want the up to date transfers, and i also wasnt havin a go either was just givin my opinion, maybe there needs to be a new football manager game out to challenge si, maybe championship manager again but better than the last one which was 2010 or somethin not sure, or even lma manager, i know games would take time but i would of thought a game could be made without needin about 3 patches and let me state again i am not havin a go here or sayin i dont like fm or si
*sigh*. Racist.

ye i want all the updated transfers ONCE the window is closed so early feb hopefully the patch will be out, nothin wrong in me waitin you carry on you dont have to wait !

The last two .3 patches were released at the start of March so doubt 12.3 will be out early feb

You complain about the bugs but I challenge you to name a single game that has been released which didn't have any bugs at launch.
It's not about "no bugs"... It's about "too many [at launch?]".

And everyone has a different tolerance towards bugs.

It's not about "no bugs"... It's about "too many [at launch?]".

And everyone has a different tolerance towards bugs.

Well if you'd read the supposed bugs he listed you'd see he has an issue with anything not being 1000% bug free :lol:

Not to mention his request is quite unrealistic, considering he wants FM to have an updated database to begin with. That would never work as long as there are 2 transfer periods a year :p

Any game will have bugs. I don't know how you can possibly expect otherwise, people are only human and in a game of the level of complexity of FM, certain things will be overlooked. So it's not about the fact that there are bugs, which basically everyone can accept that there will be, it's more about how the bugs are dealt with.

In my opinion SI usually do a very good job in terms of fixing problems with their games. Yes certainly there's a fair amount of bugs this year, but considering the amount of changes made, it is very much understandable that there will be some problems.

I'm really not sure why you've started this thread to moan about game breaking bugs, as in another thread you mentioned that you had only played about five matches and were wondering if you should wait for a update. If you managed to find something "game breaking" five games in you should probably post it in the bugs forum. Actually, if you want to see things that people consider bugs, it might be usefull to look around there instead of creating numerous threads asking what bugs and databases are and then moaning about them. Not to be nasty or anything but with a couple of minutes spent looking around the forums you probably could find all the information you need.

I personaly won't be playing again until the match engine has been overhauled. It's pace and more pace with wingers cutting in or nothing. Half the database is next to useless and it's extremely boring playing the same wasy now for 2 versions. I won't even go into the terrible moral, transfer and AI issues.

I personaly won't be playing again until the match engine has been overhauled. It's pace and more pace with wingers cutting in or nothing. Half the database is next to useless and it's extremely boring playing the same wasy now for 2 versions. I won't even go into the terrible moral, transfer and AI issues.

I still love the game but i agree that the importance of pace is quite annoying and hopefully it will change on future versions.

Too many footballers are lacking decent morals, their behaviour can be damn awful.

I too am having moral problems with my side. Time to bring back 10 p.m. curfew on road trips :D

I too am having moral problems with my side. Time to bring back 10 p.m. curfew on road trips :D

It had to be a believer in the power of ] who picks up on my pedantry.

I don't believe pace is that crucial. I have possibly the slowest team in the league yet have managed to win it, without the need for wingers cutting in or being that quick, more about passing and moving.

Not sure what you mean about half the database being useless. Which half? Maybe a lot of it isn't used by yourself, but this is a worldwide game and I'm sure other people use parts of the database that you have never seen.

Yes the game has some issues, but it's still the best FM yet and the best game in it's genre, so if I don't play this then there is nothing else to play.

Archived