** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean the training, yes all you're forwards go into forward training schedule.

Yes i mean Training, Excuse for my english, then all ST, AC go in Forward Training......? And Trainind Striker do not use more?

Yes i mean Training, Excuse for my english, then all ST, AC go in Forward Training......? And Trainind Striker do not use more?

I'll answer you. Yes, you stop using the old striker and forward training, and use only the forward one. Ok? If you I'll explain it to you in spanish or portuguese, or even italian...

I hope you don't mind TB but I've uploaded my away tactic based on your's.

Your v6 tactic is absolutely awsome at home for me. I've only dropped 3 points all season.

However I was struggling away despite having a very good team and started tinkering with the tactic in away games. Since i did that I won 8 in a row (including Liverpool twice (one in the cup, one in league), Benfica and Newcastle). I followed that with a draw at Arsenal, who are invincible in my game, and back to winning ways at Man Utd.

If anyone who is struggling away wants to give it a go you can get it here:

http://files.filefront.com/Piranha+Awaytac/;13549790;/fileinfo.html

Hopefully it will work well for you too.

Just lost 4-1 away to Arsena using your tactic :(, but I was without some key players so I will give this another chance.

I was already doing well with my own 442 tactic but i thought to give this a try against Wigan who are currently 17th in the league table. Because my team is used to playing 442 i thought gelling wassent necessary with this tactic. We dominated Wigan and created 24 chances against 1 or 2 for them. Despite the huge ammount of chances my players struggled to score and needed a penalty and a corner goal to make the result 2-0 in my favour.

I am still happy with the display, i see many runs down the flanks and the strikers are working well together with the midfield to feed them with passes.

Also Wigan played the whole match in a defensive setup wich may be the reason why my players struggled to score.

For now i'l keep this tactic and will update in a few days.

I was already doing well with my own 442 tactic but i thought to give this a try against Wigan who are currently 17th in the league table. Because my team is used to playing 442 i thought gelling wassent necessary with this tactic. We dominated Wigan and created 24 chances against 1 or 2 for them. Despite the huge ammount of chances my players struggled to score and needed a penalty and a corner goal to make the result 2-0 in my favour.

I am still happy with the display, i see many runs down the flanks and the strikers are working well together with the midfield to feed them with passes.

Also Wigan played the whole match in a defensive setup wich may be the reason why my players struggled to score.

For now i'l keep this tactic and will update in a few days.

Cheers, look forward to hear of you're progress.

Tyler, once i again i have to say thanks mate.

As i said before i'm in season 2 with Hearts, well i think my team is only just getting used to v6.

First match - Hearts 2-1 Hamilton, wasn't delighted with the result but a win's a win.

Second match - Champs League Qualifying round 3 - Hearts 1-0 Olympiakos, i was delighted and match report said we outplayed them.

Third match - Rangers 1-0 Hearts, i was frustrated as rangers had a player sent off but we couldn't find a goal, match report said that we wasted our chances.

Fourth match - Hearts 4-0 Falkirk - An excellent performance from us totally dominated them.

Fifth match - Champs League Qualifying round 3, I thought nah even though we beat Olympiakos at home we won't beat them away as rangers beat us with 10 men at ibrox, and then.....

Olympiakos 1-4 Hearts Wow! :D Honestly i couldn't believe it, it could have been easily 6 or 7, it was 1-4 at HT.

Match Report - Basically saying it was a deserved 4-1 victory which was greeted by the fans and players alike.

By the looks of it, ever since the falkirk game my team are really starting to click and getting used to v6.

Thanks again Tyler buddy! :thup:

Finished at 8th with Leixoes at Liga Sagres with all players unsatisfied. A good job, according to the circunstances. Decided to leave the team and try my luck on some other team/nation.

Some time later i got Austria squad, and :

3-0 Lituania

4-1 Macedonia

1-1 Switzerland

0-3 Spain

By this way, im going to qualify for European.

Also used v6 on my new team, Espinho, with excelent results. I will update soon, with news.

I am a bit confused. In the first post you say that the strikers need Finishing/Heading and Strength. But in a later post I believe you said that the strikers needed Pace and Acceleration. What stats is best for the strikers?

I am a bit confused. In the first post you say that the strikers need Finishing/Heading and Strength. But in a later post I believe you said that the strikers needed Pace and Acceleration. What stats is best for the strikers?

If you read the OP I refer to the changes for V6 compared to previous versions.

tyler congrats for all you doing with this Succesfull tactic,congrats again man,you are hero!!it looks that you had worked very hard on this 4-4-2!!!tnx for the tactic who made my leicester STRONG team in epl and remember..i made treble with leicester!!!i have the best strikers...marquinhos and aguero,maybe the best examples for the FC position to this tactic!!when will have the 'away' tactic ready?sorry for my english again

Hi tyler, Thanks for the tactics. But just to let you know - I am finding the V6 trester tactic much more consistant than the final version. With Man Utd i was only beaten once away (at Arsenal), dropped only 7 points and conceded 14 goals.

I had not conceded a single goal in the first fifteen competitive games.

Good work.

i've been having alot of succes with this tactic (version 6) for my tottenham team, just beat benfica 5-0 with one of my regens getting 4 for them

i haven't got a great team either only up front is good with 2 regens i bought when they where young and cheap.

midfield is ok bentley the right modric on the left and vucenvic and montillovo in the middle

marcello and hutten right and left back and 2 other regens i've bought who are very young but attributes are good for what i need

gomes in goals

so it's not a great team by any means 4th place at the moment hopefully gonna improve on that though as the season goes on

as always great work tyler.

Hi tyler, Thanks for the tactics. But just to let you know - I am finding the V6 trester tactic much more consistant than the final version. With Man Utd i was only beaten once away (at Arsenal), dropped only 7 points and conceded 14 goals.

I had not conceded a single goal in the first fifteen competitive games.

Good work.

Thats really interesting mate. You've given me a problem there lol.

Tyler,

Can I just say this tactic has saved FM09 for me... I'd basically not played for the past couple of months and gave it another go because I was bored. Downloaded the piranha and haven't looked back.

I've not lost yet in something like two and half months with this tactic. The only hiccups have been a 2-2 draw at Liverpool, a 1-1 draw at Arsenal and a 1-1 draw at home against Manyoo. The Liverpool game I went behind when Torres scored twice in the first ten minutes but I came back to draw it. At Arsenal Adebayor scored first but we got a second-half goal and deserved a point and against Manyoo I feel I dominated... only went behind when my defender gave away a penalty for illegally climbing on Ronaldo to head a cross. But we scored to tie it up and probably could have won it if Foster hadn't been inspired.

I also had battles against Fulham and Reading away where I blew leads but managed to secure late winners to win 4-3, so I was happy anyway.

Aside from that I've been beating everyone off the park, including a 7-0 away thrashing of Fulham at Craven Cottage and a 2-0 win over Valencia at home in the UEFA Cup where, frankly, we smashed 'em.

So great stuff mate, I haven't had to tweak a thing and we're on fire... and the performances have got really good in the past few games as the team gets used to the tactics.

One thing though is, and it's no criticism of you or the tactic, but isn't it a bit sad we really don't need to use teamtalks, opposition instructions or press conferences. I mean they're a feature of the game but they seem to work best when we ignore them. How many people are using them because they want to and just banging their heads against a brick wall when they get something wrong and the whole system falls apart. Bit disappointing on the gameplay front really.

Very good tactic for home games Villa and Love(i'm Valencia first season) scoring for fun :D 25 games played in all competition 19 goals Vagner Love, 18 Villa , first place in Spanish League with only 1 defeat(away). Problem is that away i miss so many CCC...and as result having loads of draw games or win with 1-0...how to score more away Tyler? At home this tactic is great at least 3 goals/game...

im new to this tactic. just a question..

can the version 6 tac be used with a team in english league 1? im confused as i dont really know whether this tactic can be used with lower league teams

can i pls have an answer

Yes it can be used at every level. A friend is in play-off for Conference League and was predicted to be 22nd.

Tyler,

Can I just say this tactic has saved FM09 for me... I'd basically not played for the past couple of months and gave it another go because I was bored. Downloaded the piranha and haven't looked back.

I've not lost yet in something like two and half months with this tactic. The only hiccups have been a 2-2 draw at Liverpool, a 1-1 draw at Arsenal and a 1-1 draw at home against Manyoo. The Liverpool game I went behind when Torres scored twice in the first ten minutes but I came back to draw it. At Arsenal Adebayor scored first but we got a second-half goal and deserved a point and against Manyoo I feel I dominated... only went behind when my defender gave away a penalty for illegally climbing on Ronaldo to head a cross. But we scored to tie it up and probably could have won it if Foster hadn't been inspired.

I also had battles against Fulham and Reading away where I blew leads but managed to secure late winners to win 4-3, so I was happy anyway.

Aside from that I've been beating everyone off the park, including a 7-0 away thrashing of Fulham at Craven Cottage and a 2-0 win over Valencia at home in the UEFA Cup where, frankly, we smashed 'em.

So great stuff mate, I haven't had to tweak a thing and we're on fire... and the performances have got really good in the past few games as the team gets used to the tactics.

One thing though is, and it's no criticism of you or the tactic, but isn't it a bit sad we really don't need to use teamtalks, opposition instructions or press conferences. I mean they're a feature of the game but they seem to work best when we ignore them. How many people are using them because they want to and just banging their heads against a brick wall when they get something wrong and the whole system falls apart. Bit disappointing on the gameplay front really.

Glad you're enjoying FM again mate. Nothing better. Good point about the added features.

I´m starting to use V6 in my home games.

So far I like it a lot. Won every game I played an scored a lot of goals. My right striker(G. Rossi) is Top goalscorer with this tactic.

The OP is now based around V6/Piranha. Any questions about previous versions just ask mate.

Bloody hell, I've trained him for the wrong version lol.

It worked well last season and Adebayor scored loads of goals. This year him and Benzema can't seem to find the net. I'm going to give them a few games to gel then rotate some other players (Vela, Walcott, Fleck, Balotelli) and see if there's a better partnership.

Hi Tyler, congrats with that start but I'm in my second season with Everton and I'm struggling a bit. I'm in work so can't post a screen shot however my transfers in and out are thus:

Out:

Osman

Hibbert

Nash

Van der Meyde

In

Di Maria

Paloschi (who has not managed a goal for me!!)

Adrien

Higuain

Rodney Sneijder

Tales

Alcantara

Ben Foster

As you'll see I've kept the core of the team but I've lost 6 of my first 14 games with one draw in my second season. First season I came 8th.

Any advice??

Hello everyone,

I've stumbled across this tactic and I am playing on the Final V6 although I have not played with any of the other tactics tyler has done.

I am Juventus May 2016, I have just finished the season with this tactic as I need a new one for next season.

Juventus 2 Reggina 0

I had 9 players playing who were 'severely lacking in match fitness' as I was finishing 2nd no matter what the result so thought I would give it a go giving fringe players one game. First goal was a penalty, second was a header in the box from a long throw in (keeper error)

12 shots to opponents 17 but I had 2 clear cut chances to their 0.

Will this be the tactic which means I finally conquer Europe as I have failed to get past the quarters in 3 years... I'm not tweaking anything either, no opps instructions etc.

Anyone with any advice is more than welcome and I just want to check i am using the correct tactic TB-V6-PIRANHA-FINAL??

Thanks,

Carlos

Hi Tyler, congrats with that start but I'm in my second season with Everton and I'm struggling a bit. I'm in work so can't post a screen shot however my transfers in and out are thus:

Out:

Osman

Hibbert

Nash

Van der Meyde

In

Di Maria

Paloschi (who has not managed a goal for me!!)

Adrien

Higuain

Rodney Sneijder

Tales

Alcantara

Ben Foster

As you'll see I've kept the core of the team but I've lost 6 of my first 14 games with one draw in my second season. First season I came 8th.

Any advice??

Good signings. Are you using V6? Are you patched with 9.3? Also follow my OP closely.

Tyler,

Brief update for you - 3 more games, 1 loss at home to Man City where I was unlucky and 2 more victories in the Premiership.

Still top of the league and morale is high.

The OP now makes much more sense and if people follow that then they shouldn't have any problems.

I'm going to be playing at a friends house tonight in a shared game we've had going for a couple of weeks and I'm Chelsea - I bought Vagner Love & Bojan so their ideal for the SC roles - so I'm expecting good things tonight! :-)

Keep up the good work, your support for everyone is enviable.

Another season with Arsenal, have some nice signings.

DM - Almunia (Ochoa)

VR - Zapata (Eboué)

VL - Clichy (Silvestre)

VC - Touré, Marcano (Gallas,Djourou)

MR - Walcott (Arshavin,Lautaro Acosta)

ML - Nasri (Arshavin,Vela)

MC - Fabregas,Denilson (Witsel,Defour)

AC - Benzema,van Persie (Eduardo,Arshavin,Vela,Adebayor)

With this team, I should do ok, gonna stick 100% to your OP :)

I will have to post up some screen shots of my season so far with AFC Telford. Its worth a look.

I think I went the first 10 games without conceeding a single goal. I still havent lost and have only let in about 4 goals in total.

I am smashing teams all over the place and although I have made loads of changes to the playing squad the players still arent anything special, but as another poster said, you can have poor players with the desired attributes and they can star for you.

I've just finished the 2015/16 season with Spurs.

I've won the league the previous 2 seasons.

This season I won the league and fa cup and the league title - in the league I lost only 1 match (Man Utd away) and drew 5 games - so I got an amazing 32 wins.

I didn't change from using the V6 tactic in every game - so it def works.

In Champs League I got to quarter finals but lost in extra time to AC Milan - we played well but had a couple of key players out injured so hoping to get right next season!

If you follow the team talks and keep up morale you'll do extremely well with the v6 - pacey players are also important I've found.

I very rarely say anything to the players - only if its a local rival do I say "For the fans" at the start - at half time if I'm playing well and winning or drawing I say nothing - losing at half time I usually say "We can win this" and if playing poorly "disappointed" - altho I only had to use "disappointed" 3 times in the whole of the season.

I can't see how people can't get success with this tactic if they follow the advice by Tyler - it will do wonders for you!

Key players I've had this season (obviously not posting any regens here):

Breno - cb - unbelievably got me 25 league goals (joint top scorer with Tevez - but they still gave Tevez the award - boo!)

Bale - lb - great at the back and gets loads of assists

Marquinhos - rm - absolutely tears up teams - scores, creates, drives the team bus etc.

Torres - st - top scoring striker this season - loves the V6

Cardoza - st - 32 this season, was mainly playing because of injuries to my star regen striker - scored loads with Torres (make sure you use the forward training from Tyler for all strikers - turned Cardoza from a target man to a powerful creative striker)

As again Tyler, cheers for making tactics a less of a pain with FM09!

Interesting feedback The Rebel MC

I myself am going to follow Tyler's OP 100%. I am hoping to land Marquinhos as he has Pace 18, Accelaration 15, Creativity17, Flaire 20, Dribbling 18. He has just been voted Serie A player of the year as well.

I am going to make some tough decisions and get rid of players that although have rated quite well (i.e. over 7s), they don't have the neccesary attributes I require.

I have been playing with an all out attack of 4-2-4 with a squad of strikers consisting of Paloschi, Laurito, Diogo, Rooney, Guillherme, Altidore. Rooney though, 18 goals in 85 Serie A games??? Not good...

Carlos

Carlos - if you get Marquinhos play him on the right wing rather than as a striker - he is top class

Willians (the brazilian who can play across the whole midfield) is also a great player (more a squad player for me but never disappoints!)

If you get your strikers on the forward training regimes from Tyler then any good strikers should do well - it turned Cardoza and Torres into perfect strikers for V6 - and they're more target-style strikers!

P.S. When I started using the V6 it took quite a few weeks to get the results I've had for the last couple of seasons - stick with it and eventually it's amazing!

Trying this with Celtic using V6 at home and i am unbeaten at home with one of those games being a 3-1 win over Rangers.

Tried using v6 away and got beat by Dundee Utd 1-0.Started using the v5 away from home and so far have drew 2 games 1-1 with Kilmarnock and Motherwell.

Did get beat 3-0 away to Roma even though i had the better possesion and more shots on goal.