** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

friedel

reo coker cueller davies l.young

milner sidwell barry a.young

carew agbonlahor

playing with this as my first choice team using v6 tactic but it just doesnt seem to be giving me any joy is my selection the problem???

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

testing with aston villa season 1;

Arsenal 1-0 Villa

Fulham 0-4 Villa

Unirea 1-1 Villa

Villa 4-0 Tottenham

Sunderland 1-0 Villa

Villa 0-0 Paris S.G

Villa 4-0 Portsmouth

Stoke 0-1 Villa

Villa 2-2 Blackburn

Banik Ostrava 0-3 Villa

W.B.A 1-1 Villa

As you can see having see i am having good results, going to continue on and post feedback, what i have noticed though is i always dominate at home and away, but away i struggle to score, anyone else having this problem??

friedel

carew agbonlahor

playing with this as my first choice team using v6 tactic but it just doesnt seem to be giving me any joy is my selection the problem???

Thats a good team. Did you choose small pitch and do inswinging corners?

Arsenal 1-0 Villa

Fulham 0-4 Villa

Unirea 1-1 Villa

Villa 4-0 Tottenham

Sunderland 1-0 Villa

Villa 0-0 Paris S.G

Villa 4-0 Portsmouth

Stoke 0-1 Villa

Villa 2-2 Blackburn

Banik Ostrava 0-3 Villa

W.B.A 1-1 Villa

As you can see having see i am having good results, going to continue on and post feedback, what i have noticed though is i always dominate at home and away, but away i struggle to score, anyone else having this problem??

You have played 7 away games and scored 10. I think that's pretty good. 6 clean sheets from 11 games, well done.

Arsenal 1-0 Villa

Fulham 0-4 Villa

Unirea 1-1 Villa

Villa 4-0 Tottenham

Sunderland 1-0 Villa

Villa 0-0 Paris S.G

Villa 4-0 Portsmouth

Stoke 0-1 Villa

Villa 2-2 Blackburn

Banik Ostrava 0-3 Villa

W.B.A 1-1 Villa

I notice my team really struggle to score, not sure why though :(

Try lowering the defensive line by 2 notches. Also are you're defenders quick? Who is you're back four?

To me it dosnt sound right. Is that really all what you are changing in tough matches?

I mean; with all players on 13 in mentality, on high closing down (besides the dc's) and playing wide - isnt murder?

For me it just dosnt sound right and I dont understand that results can be that good but on the other hand this game dosnt make sense anymore..

yeah its small pitch

i have barry taking corners from the right and young taking them from the left

my record so far in all competitions is played 26

won 15

drew 7

lost 4

seem to be scoring late in games but losing to teams i shouldnt such as nottingham forest fulham hull stoke

i didnt word that right at all, what i meant to say was i struggled to score in the stoke, arsenal and w.b.a gamesm other than that i have no complaints.

My team is;

Friedel

Shorey

Cuellar

Laursen

L. Young

A. Young

Barry

Reo-Coker

Agbonlahor

Lavezzi

Palacio

yeah its small pitch

i have barry taking corners from the right and young taking them from the left

my record so far in all competitions is played 26

won 15

drew 7

lost 4

seem to be scoring late in games but losing to teams i shouldnt such as nottingham forest fulham hull stoke

Ok. I think that as the team gets used to it and you buy players who fit the tactic in a better way, you should see improvements. Considering you haven't bought anyone, I think you're getting good results.

i didnt word that right at all, what i meant to say was i struggled to score in the stoke, arsenal and w.b.a gamesm other than that i have no complaints.

My team is;

Friedel

Shorey

Cuellar

Laursen

L. Young

A. Young

Barry

Reo-Coker

Agbonlahor

Lavezzi

Palacio

That looks a good team especially in attack for the Piranha tactic. You should have a good season.

friedel

carew agbonlahor

Carew doesn't really fit into V6. Try playing Young up front, Petrov as MC, with Barry as ML. Should be more fluid that way.

Speaking of my good attack, just beat man city 4-1 at home, some of the football my team is playing is magical. cheers tylerbode!!

Great stuff. You have the 'Piranha' players, so much more to come I'm sure. Its all about fluidity.

yes its first time with leicester and i took the premiership and im on FA final against arsenal.two years before i was at quarter final and semi final and this season i took the CL!!!!!!thnx for tactic mate.You keep going save with hull?Well im going to sleep now!!Good night to all of you guys!!

The results I'm getting with this are unbelievable... if I was dominating with Piranha V6... with Eltel-Swarm I'm completly destroying them...

Does it follow the same instructions as V6?

The tactics looks completely different to the Tyler_bode version.

Care to post up some results?

In your training schedule wingers have no shooting practice. Can I ask your reasons behind this?

This is to maximize the important 'winger' attributes. However I'm glad you've brought it up Coops because I'm going to change the 'winger' training settings due to them getting far more scoring chances on V6/Piranha.

Tyler, was using v4 and v5 all season, and won almost all games at Home, but a big percentage of lost games away. More precisely, 0 wins away. Used the v6, and in first away game, i won (:

Thank you a lot!

Thanks for the feedback Costa. What team are you and what season?

yes its first time with leicester and i took the premiership and im on FA final against arsenal.two years before i was at quarter final and semi final and this season i took the CL!!!!!!thnx for tactic mate.You keep going save with hull?Well im going to sleep now!!Good night to all of you guys!!

Treble for Leicester, magic! I'm still going with my save with Hull. I'll post results soon mate.

Tyler - what is your pitch size you use? I am going to have to re-set mine by FMRTe and dont know the dimensions of the small pitch markings.

Thanks in advance mate.

p.s Great tactic.

What is FMTRe? Sounds useful for people who are mid way through season with large pitch.

v6 is superb...playing it with FC BRASOV, in ROMANIA first division, had a media prediaction of 12th, finished 3rd and won the romanian cup 1st season....stunner tct...

LeBleond, great result for first season. Keep us informed about season 2?

What kind of players do we need for the MC position?? Deffensive ones??

Jlugovid, the MC instructions, attributes and positions are the same as all previous tactics. The only thing I would add is that they have at least decent (10+) long shots. The MC's in V6 have more chances to score.

If you have good wingers this tactic seems unbeatable... I have Podolski/Fernandinho upfront and Buonanotte/Krivets on the wings...magic play! For possession you need strong MCs which are also vital, Sissoko just fired 2 sensational long rangers in one game... Can't stop to see my team playing haha, it's so beatiful

Good to hear that Code. It's great that people enjoy watching the tactic. Have you tried V6/Piranha? Also true advice.

i didnt try previous versions of this tactic but i tried v6 on my leeds united with my first season on championship , after i promoted i ve bought some good players anyway , ive played 6 games this game with v6 and so far it seems that you dont have to dominate game , you can score goals with unexpected possesions.

Hi Reverdy, thanks for feedback. In V6 there is definitely more 'Clear Cut Chances'. This is why I feel there is more goals scored and the possession is more effective.