** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Bigger, stronger striker should be on the left - more creative on the right, the one with the arrow behind - that's the same for v4 and v5 - but always start with the v4 and only change to the v5 if losing - follow the op about team talks and try to play those with good morale - a drop in morale will mean a bad run - but once u get on a good run its hard to stop - u shouldn't be getting too many draws with those strikers!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger, stronger striker should be on the left - more creative on the right, the one with the arrow behind - that's the same for v4 and v5 - but always start with the v4 and only change to the v5 if losing - follow the op about team talks and try to play those with good morale - a drop in morale will mean a bad run - but once u get on a good run its hard to stop - u shouldn't be getting too many draws with those strikers!

my left hand striker in v4 has the back arrow.

So the creative striker should be playing with the back arrow?and the quick strong striker with no back arrow?

Thats what i have been doing.

my left hand striker in v4 has the back arrow.

So the creative striker should be playing with the back arrow?and the quick strong striker with no back arrow?

Thats what i have been doing.

hmm.. then i guess u gt the wrong version... the elite version, the left ST is the one WITHOUT B-Arrow... so i guess u dl it again..

hmm.. then i guess u gt the wrong version... the elite version, the left ST is the one WITHOUT B-Arrow... so i guess u dl it again..

I have v4 and v5 9.3 dl from OP

are they the right tactics?

I just checked and i have v4 elite...sooo whats going on?#

Left striker deffinatley has barrow in v4 elite that i have.

hmm i guess the V4elite tactic is the wrong one... might wan to ask tyler to upload the right one

oh ya.. does ur V5 got the b-arrow on ur right ST?

ok to save the trouble.. i upload for u in mediafire..

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=84579797943b06e2931c7453395df025e04e75f6e8ebb871

hope tyler dont blame me for uploading his file by myself..

tyler.. sry in advance..

hmm i guess the V4elite tactic is the wrong one... might wan to ask tyler to upload the right one

oh ya.. does ur V5 got the b-arrow on ur right ST?

ok to save the trouble.. i upload for u in mediafire..

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=84579797943b06e2931c7453395df025e04e75f6e8ebb871

hope tyler dont blame me for uploading his file by myself..

tyler.. sry in advance..

v5 has no barrow on any striker.

Dont suppose you have a v5 link? Thanks

is v5 supposed to have barrows on a striker?

Wait so I have dl the wrong tactic?? I just downloaded the 1 from xiaoicy, and his V4 has a backarrow on right striker. The V4 in OP has a backarrow on left striker. Also my V5 have no backarrows on strikers at all. Please clearify this Tyler.

I would like this cleared up as well.

I got TB-V4Elite with the left with the barrow and a normal V5

Then I got another called tylerbodev4-elite which has a barrow on the right striker.

At the moment im using the TB-V4Elite.

Hope V6 comes out, sounds pretty badass,

Currently 4th with Newcastle.

Another point....anyone seem to concede really late in the game?

I had a V4 elite one and it was awful I just lost loads of games. The I got the one in the first post (TBV4), the back arrow is on the right ST and am doing great.

Just struggling badly away, not really losing but keep drawing games I need to win.

I had a V4 elite one and it was awful I just lost loads of games. The I got the one in the first post (TBV4), the back arrow is on the right ST and am doing great.

Just struggling badly away, not really losing but keep drawing games I need to win.

so you got the v4 elite from the first post on this thread and you have the barrow on the right striker?

ok this is getting weird as i got the v4 elite from the start of the thread and the barrow is on the left...

Im confused...help!!

Tyler...please tell us what is going on.

What version are we supposed to be using?

Im hearing v4 barrow on the striker left and barrow on the striker right?

Need some confirmation m8.

Hi Tyler.

Two questions please.

In your tactics there are a Playmaker and Target Man?

In your tactics who AC (right or left position)?

Thank for answer

no playmaker and no target man....AC is right position

Tyler...please tell us what is going on.

What version are we supposed to be using?

Im hearing v4 barrow on the striker left and barrow on the striker right?

Need some confirmation m8.

Ok sorry about the confusion people. Both tactics are exactly the same. Basically you can choose what side the AM/FC is on, depending on his best foot.

hey tyler can u confirm with me,

of the 2 centre backs, the left or the right will be the one for scoring most of the headed goals?

of the 2 centre midfielders, suppose i have mascherano and diego, who should be deployed at the left or right?

and the 2 forwards, the 1 with lousier heading should be the 1 with the b-arrow?

hey tyler can u confirm with me,

of the 2 centre backs, the left or the right will be the one for scoring most of the headed goals?

of the 2 centre midfielders, suppose i have mascherano and diego, who should be deployed at the left or right?

and the 2 forwards, the 1 with lousier heading should be the 1 with the b-arrow?

hmm.. if u dont mind i can help u abit with ur question...

1. the one who is set to challenge the GK will score most..

2. actually im nt so into players... but i guess the one at the left side will perform better.. and i nt sure the reason y.. haha...

3. yes the lousy header will be the one with the B-arrow. of cos he has to be abit more creative then the one on the left.. stated in the OP.

I'm Ricardo, from Portugal, and I'm another one of yor tactics fans. I was playin' Utrecht, in the dutch league, with another tactic, I signed for relegated Nürnberg, in Germany and changed to your tactic, only lost two matches, on the last four matches of the season. Conceded 20 goals and scored 67 in 34 matches. Won the league. Two (game, of course) days later left for Roda JC back in Holland and seved them from relegation. Without buying a single player I got a team, that was supposed to be 14th at the end of the season, in 9th place. In my fifth season I was managing Wales and PSV. 2nd place in the eague, 16 points away from Ajax, not good, but won the Dutch cup. With wales I'm strugling to go to the world cup. Resuming, your tactics do a great job. Thank you, and good work.

I'm Ricardo, from Portugal, and I'm another one of yor tactics fans. I was playin' Utrecht, in the dutch league, with another tactic, I signed for relegated Nürnberg, in Germany and changed to your tactic, only lost two matches, on the last four matches of the season. Conceded 20 goals and scored 67 in 34 matches. Won the league. Two (game, of course) days later left for Roda JC back in Holland and seved them from relegation. Without buying a single player I got a team, that was supposed to be 14th at the end of the season, in 9th place. In my fifth season I was managing Wales and PSV. 2nd place in the eague, 16 points away from Ajax, not good, but won the Dutch cup. With wales I'm strugling to go to the world cup. Resuming, your tactics do a great job. Thank you, and good work.

Some great results Ricardo. Thanks for sharing this.

I have (i think) sucessfully converted the rare forward runs striker into a AMC in v5 of the tactic. I pretty much dragged him back there, put his mentality at 11 and put him on often forward runs. so far I have played out 8 matches for 6 wins and 2 losses, scoring 18 and leaking 7. I will further progress at this formation to see how I end up

Just another question. Is there a link for V6 download, or you're still testin' it? I've been playin' Football Manager games for a long time, but this year i'm just not in the mood o creating tactics, so I'm using yours. Cheers.

**FINAL STAGE OF TESTING**

PIRANHA V6 TESTER TACTIC: http://files.filefront.com/V6+TESTERtac/;13533545;/fileinfo.html

Same instructions as OP. Changes: MC need long shots. Both ST's can be AMC, FC or ST. Both ST's need: pace and/or acc, flair/creativity, first touch/technique, off the ball and dribbling.

Please give feedback about characteristics of the tactic, positive or negative and results. I hope to have the final version ready for tomorrow. Thank you

Tyler, I appreciate everything your doing, a lot of people are asking you questions about....everything! lol.

Your tactics are great and I hope you keep it up buddy :)

I'll download V6 and play a few games, strikers still the same as before?

Original Post I believe?

Do I assume, from reading your post that the V6 ST's need

Finishing/heading, strength, pace/accel, flair/creativity, first touch/technique, off the ball and dribbling?

Ok sorry about the confusion people. Both tactics are exactly the same. Basically you can choose what side the AM/FC is on, depending on his best foot.

Thanks m8.

by the way there is no barrow on v5 strikers is there?

V6 is working better that V4 or V5 for me,

Results so far (I'm using Liverpool - February of season 1 -was 5th in league before V6)

Man City - Away - Won 3-2

Wigan - Home - Won 3-0

West Ham - Home - Won 1-0

Arsenal - Away - Won 2-0

Now up to 3rd in the league and gunning for Chelsea and Man U.

The goals have been scored as follows - Defenders = 2, Midfielders = 4, Strikers = 3

The strikers are a lot more involved than before and the number of shots on goal is very impressive - particularly at home.

I know it's early days but this is looking very impressive :thup:

I love V6

Can't sing it's praises enough

results so far with Liverpool

Man City - Away - Won 3-2

Wigan - Home - Won 3-0

West Ham - Home - Won 1-0

Arsenal - Away - Won 2-0

Bayern Munich - Away - Lost 1-0 (Wasn't worried as lost 7 players due to suspension and ineligible)

West Ham - Home - Won 2-0

Stoke - Home - Won 6-0

Bayern Munich - Home - Won 5-1 !!!!!

In the Stoke game Ribery scored 4 goals from right midfield and got the highest individual rating i've ever had - 9.8.

Tyler - You are a genius!

The game was starting to do my head in and i'd resorted to dabbling in fm2005 (not really sure why!!)

You have restored my love for the game :)

Do you change anything with the tactic when you play away games?

I don't

Haven't won yet though

Newcastle 1 - 2 Chelsea

Newcastle 0 - 2 Pompey = I was favorites to win this as well.

Hammy what kind of stats do you striker have?

are they the same as V4 & V5 ?

Tobus,

I've been using the same squad as i used with V4 and V5

The strikers i have are - Vagner love, Hulk, Alexis Sanchez, Ryan Babel, Fernando Torres and Robbie Fowler

I don't play Fowler - not really sure why i bought him!

Torres has been injured since I moved to V6 but he's on his way back and I'm hoping for big things

Excluding Fowler they all have pace, acceleration and dribbling of over 16 as well as over 14 for off the ball. They also have over 15 for either flair or creativity and either first touch or technique.