** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Hmm these are some incredible results with Hull. All that with one tactic, without cheating? If so, I'm very impressed. Just one thing though, can't you ass man change your tactic in game even if he starts with yours (holiday mode)? :o

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tyler, this is my current lineup.

GK: Akinfeev

RB: Darijo Srna

LB: Antonio Lopez/Kolarov

CB: Zapata

CB: Ivan marcheno (the guy from Racing)/ A regen from my game with similar stats.

RM: Mazzarani

LM: Zhirkov

CM Defensive Mentality: Veloso

CM Offensive Mentality: Dzagoev

ST/AMC: Aguero

ST: Vagner Love

Which of your tactics do you suggest i use?

Does dzagoev work in this tactic? v4/v5

ok ta.

I tried the AMC and ST combination and it seems good. 1-0 & 2-0 wins against good opp, my striker scored all 3 goals, 2 coming from robbing the DC and running through for one on one.

Struggling to get my AMC into the game though. Seems to be a bit of a gap between him and the ST, what do you think lowering ST ment and highering AMC ment would do???

Thanks for your help

hey tyler.. can i ask if it works for 2 DC to challenge GK?

and if not, then what is the use of 1 to challenge GK and 1 atk near post?

I know somebody who had some success doing that. However, I think that having the 2nd tallest/jumper on 'attack near post', pulls the opponents big DC away, leaving more room. Thus the 'challenge GK' has a clearer way to goal.

The smallest pitch size, which is the same for all tactics.

Is there anyway to alter pitch sizes after you have told the groundsman?

I went for the biggest pitch size (as i usually do).

ok ta.

I tried the AMC and ST combination and it seems good. 1-0 & 2-0 wins against good opp, my striker scored all 3 goals, 2 coming from robbing the DC and running through for one on one.

Struggling to get my AMC into the game though. Seems to be a bit of a gap between him and the ST, what do you think lowering ST ment and highering AMC ment would do???

Thanks for your help

Good stuff. You could try the mentality changes. Let me know how it works out? Cheers.

well i tried it for abt 10 matches or more.. hmm.. actual is abt the same.. but the main diff is... when u having 2 DC to challenge GK, the chances for the ST to get a header is low.. but if 1 of the DC r attacking the near post, there is some chance that ur ST will run in and get a header...

oh ya.. igt 1 more feed back.. to keep scoring higher abit, i set both my MD to lurk outside area for corner.. so when the opp head out the ball.. the chances for my mc to get their long shot in is quite high..

Thanks for the tips, tylrebode. I will test it out but the only problems will be the corners

since my "only" left footer will be Lescott, and since he is going on near post I have to use Saha(he got 3 in corner taking) to take corners from right.

Will give feedback on how it goes

Hi Ryder. Thanks for trying them.

In a GK, I look for:

Reflexes

Handling

Command of Area

Concentration

Agility

Rushing out

Kicking

All in that order.

Cheers mate.I was trying to design my own tactics[which i havent given up on yet].Playing as Northampton in the Championship,with a very average squad and virtualy no money.After finishing mid table in my first year in the championship i thought i would give your tactics a try,and i just missed out on the play offs by 1 point.But as i was expected to finish 21st and i stress,compared to most of the other teams my squad is average, i felt it was a great achievement.I am hoping for a serious promotion push this year.Thanks again.

Hi Tyler,

1st of all congrats on a cracking tactic. i have had excellent success with this so far and am eagerly awaiting v6 to see if it beats v4. I have been reading through the posts and seen the links to your strikers stats on v6. have both strikers been scoring a good rate of goals as in both you have only shown a screen shot of 1 of the strikers stats (impressive though).

Thanks

v4 and 5 havent relly clicked for me, however my team has spent 2 seasons playing 4-3-3 so I imagine it will take them a while to get used to the new system.

The results from this v6 - Piranha look class. Good luck with the rest of the testing mate, hope it turns out good enough for a release.

Using V4 and V5 for my away games like you said, its been working well so far, 1st with Newcastle at the moment, I'll post a screenshot at the end of the Season.

Finally a decent tactic!

Thanks!

Do you play your home tactic away against lesser opposition?

What home tactic are you referring to? V4 is meant for both home and away matches, deploy V5 when struggling/getting beat.

I dont think there is a pre-defined "home" tactic dking.

What home tactic are you referring to? V4 is meant for both home and away matches, deploy V5 when struggling/getting beat.

I dont think there is a pre-defined "home" tactic dking.

ok thanks for the info.

I seem to struggle more with v4 away from home.

ok thanks for the info.

I seem to struggle more with v4 away from home.

actually V4 of some people got hard time in their away games.. that is y tyler came out with V5 to help out.. so u might wan to change to V5 for ur away game.. ^^

Funnily enough, one thing I have definately noticed about this tactic is there are a few yellow cards but hardly any reds.

for me, i hardly get any yellow card.. for 1/2 a season, i get the most 5 yellow card only..

well actually sometime it is ur player mentality which cost them to get yellow/red cards.. so u might wan to train them not to dive in more often..

In preseason I had great results! Only wins without even conceding.

When the season started, after 7 games , I didn't won anything ( only 3 draws and 4 losses ).

I changed the tactic and 3 games - 3 wins .

I'm with PSG in Ligue 1 and so far I played only with the small teams ( hardest opp was Sochaux and Lorient ).

I'll try Tyler's for a while and see if my luck will change.

//I scored 4 goals, and 3 of them were from corners by the same player

Obviously Tyler has said he is going to potentially release a version when he feels it is good and ready, looking at the results he has achieved I think it looks ready right now.

Im going to be starting an intensive holiday game in the next few days and although I imagine you dont want loads of requests I am happy to test it at lower league level (I always play blue square or below). I you want any testing email my profile Tyler, if you dont no problems and good luck with it.

Anybody else drawing alot with v4 and v5?

or is it just my useless strikers scoring once in every 5 games?

torres,hulk,milevski and marquinhos.

aguero out for 6 months but has been crap anyway.

so many games i should be winning and im drawing all the time 9 wins and 5 draws and all because my strikers just arent hitting the back of the net.

I play aguero usually as the left striker and torres as the right striker or marquinhos as the left and hulk as the right and milevski as back up anywhere.

any suggestions?

oh and where would you play vagner love in v4?i think it may be time to bring in a fresh face :D