** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Looks bloody brilliant so far. The defending in particular is awesome while the attack is creative and always looks dangerous. I've just played 4 games with it so far, using Liverpool in a mid-season 1 save I got for testing tactics. It's 4 consecutive games of various quality opponents home and away.

Bolton (H) 2:0 LC

Man U (H) 2:0 PRM

PSV (A) 2:0 CL

Arsenal (A) 2:1 PRM

That's the best results I've ever had on this sequence of games, and it should be noted I didn't even have Torres cause he got injured in the first game. Maybe I got lucky but the quality of football produced didn't seem like luck, nor have I ever been that lucky before in this particular sequence of games ever. I'll start a new game with it and get some proper players for it and see how it behaves in the long run. Thumbs up!

Sounds great Stejo. Keep us informed of you're progress. Also have you noticed any differences with the V6 final version?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the stats for some of my team since using V6

Sanchez 7 starts (1 sub) - 1 goal

Babel 5(2) - 1

Vagner Love 8(1) - 2

Hulk 4(3) - 1

Torres 1(0) - 1

Gerrard 10(0) - 6

Carragher 9(0) - 3

Zhirkov 10(0) - 3

Ribery 6(0) - 4

Sanchez and Babel have played games at right/left midfield during this period and Ribery's 4 goals were all in one game.

I thought my strikers had been scoring more and was quite surprised when I looked at the form. I still think their returns are better than before but when i'm getting the goals from the other areas of the team it keeps me happy. I'm hoping Torres will settle in after a few games and start getting the goals following injury.

Cheers Hammy for all you're feedback. I'm noticing too that there is a good spread of goals from the whole team. The MC get more chances too. Gerrard must be loving it?

A few simple questions.

1. Do I need to drag either striker into the target man selection box?

2. Do you play them on their correct sides or opposites eg. Left footer on the left or Right footer on the left?

3. Do you still want the smallest pitch possible? I will have to change my pitch on FMRTE so does anyone have the dimensions for the small pitch? Tyler if you have your pitch dimensions post them up please.

1. No TM instructions at all.

2. Yes, when possible.

3. Yes. However medium size should be OK too.

Does v6 rely on possession and trying clear shots or does it rely on fast breaking moves?

Does it rely on long shots by midfielders or does it rely on class passing to strikers?

One tweak (and i haven't looked at the final version yet) I will do for sure... Long shots only by those who can really long shoot, because I hate to see the team hard work across the pitch being wasted by a shot at that poor kid seating in row Z :D

Again thanks for one of the best tactics around, especially for guys like me who hate OI's and that fluffy stuff... GIEF CM 98 back!!! :cool:

Keep up Tyler, you're the man! :thup:

Thanks mate. Good point about long shots. I like to get a simple tactic and just play too, gives it more of that old CM feel.

Hey Tyler,

Just a little feedback after testing both the V6Tester and V6Final tactics.

Home

Not sure why, but the V6Tester massively outdone the V6Final tactic in my save with West Ham?

Better performances and ratings all round from my players.

Away

I have gone back to using the 4-4-1-1 Tester tactic of yours i was using, as i simply cannot get a performance out of my team using either of the V6 tactics?

Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea all put 4 goals past me using the V6, whilst i generally get a good performance at least by using the 4-4-1-1.

Most teams were having 15-20 shots against me and performances and ratings were very poor in general.

At the moment i am having a little success using the V6Tester at Home and the 4-4-1-1 Away.

I'll let you know how this develops?

I'm starting a new season with Man U using v6. Out of my 4 ST's Tevez, Rooney, Berbatov, and Balotelli (my first purchase) who should I go with as my starters. Looking at the attributes I would say Berbatov & Rooney and possibly sell Tevez with Balotelli for the futture. What do you guys think?

This is to maximize the important 'winger' attributes. However I'm glad you've brought it up Coops because I'm going to change the 'winger' training settings due to them getting far more scoring chances on V6/Piranha.

off topic a bit but where do i put training schedules?

Thanks for the feedback Costa. What team are you and what season?

I am Leixôes, all my other saves were like around 10th or 7th. With ur tactics i was 5th! But only 9 points earned away. Im going for second season now, and will get players that will fit better with the tactic. I will return the feedback again when season is finish (:

TYLER, just curious mate, did you take a look at my tactic: EL TEL- SWARM - V1.1 http://files.filefront.com/13534633 .

Please see thread dedicated to this tactic, would be interested to get feedback and advice on this tactic from a tactical guru like yourself.

TOBUS: in response to your question "Whats so good about it?" Please see dedicated thread on my tactic, or download and see for yourself. Great feedback thus far.

V4 in my opinion was the best tactic on 9.3, but V6 is better... is incredible ;) I won everything what i can with any problems.

Here you are some screenshots

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3271/screen0048.png

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9688/screen0052.png

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3219/screen0051.png

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5751/screen0050.png

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7930/screen0049.png

Juve doesn't loss home game in Serie A

Valencia is Primera Division champion

Inter won Serie A

I haven't tried the tactic, but after taking a look at it I've got to questions: won't the palyers get tired quickly with so much closing down? And will flairful players like Diego work well with low creative freedom? Thanks in advance. :)

The amount of goals im conceding is pretty bad with v6. I might go back to v5 because v6 just isn't working, conceding way too many and scoring as many as I did with v5.

Also most of the goals I concede are just long balls from the opposition, my defenders dont even move and they are through 1-on-1, ridiculous.

lost 1 - 0 away to Tottenham.... I'll give 3-4 games then I'll re-evaluate this tactic... any recommendations for Newcastle? my CBs are Coloccini and Steven Taylor LB - Guilherme/Jose Enrique RB - Ryan Taylor

At the moment the tactic isn't that bad although the strikers still don't seem to be putting their chances away. I'm with crystal palace

Porto 1 - Cry 0 (champions league)

Cry 2 - 0 Everton

Chelsea 1 - 0 Cry (league cup)

Aston Villa 1 - 1 Cry

Olympiacos 1 - 4 Cry (champions league)

Cry 4 - 0 wolves

I'll keep you posted on future results. I'm gonna give this tactic a least 15-20 games.

New save, first season. I don't like to start in a specific team, so I start Unemployed. Took control of Portsmouth. With a few pounds to buy players only brought in Nabil Baha, from Málaga. Ended up 5th with 67 points. 21 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses. Scored 63 goals, suffered 46. Eliminated by Sunderland at league cup third round, and by PSG at the Euro Cup quarter finals. Am at the English cup final against Man Utd. Lets see how it goes. But for a team that was predicted to finish 12th place with no great player, I think it was amazing. So this tactic works. Oh, and I played most time on vacations, because I'm studying for an exam I have tomorrow.

P.S.: Now I'm about to be fired because a new chairman took the lead of the team. Shame on them.

P.S.P.S.: Just got the cup. 3-0 vs Man Utd.

P.S.P.S.P.S.: I really got fired. So much work for nothing. I'm sad.

Further results using V6 are as follows:-

man city 1-0 win

Rapid 4-0 win

middlesborough 2-1 win

west ham 2-1 win

portsmouth 3-0 win

spurs 1-1 draw

blackburn 2-2 draw

liverpool 3-1 win

I think we are just beginning to get into our groove with the tactic. I'm 1st in the prem at the moment.

Further results using V6 are as follows:-

man city 1-0 win

Rapid 4-0 win

middlesborough 2-1 win

west ham 2-1 win

portsmouth 3-0 win

spurs 1-1 draw

blackburn 2-2 draw

liverpool 3-1 win

I think we are just beginning to get into our groove with the tactic. I'm 1st in the prem at the moment.

Very good results there Ron. Keep it up mate.

New save, first season. I don't like to start in a specific team, so I start Unemployed. Took control of Portsmouth. With a few pounds to buy players only brought in Nabil Baha, from Málaga. Ended up 5th with 67 points. 21 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses. Scored 63 goals, suffered 46. Eliminated by Sunderland at league cup third round, and by PSG at the Euro Cup quarter finals. Am at the English cup final against Man Utd. Lets see how it goes. But for a team that was predicted to finish 12th place with no great player, I think it was amazing. So this tactic works. Oh, and I played most time on vacations, because I'm studying for an exam I have tomorrow.

P.S.: Now I'm about to be fired because a new chairman took the lead of the team. Shame on them.

P.S.P.S.: Just got the cup. 3-0 vs Man Utd.

P.S.P.S.P.S.: I really got fired. So much work for nothing. I'm sad.

Great for a 1st season Ricardo. Can't believe you got sacked.

Great for a 1st season Ricardo. Can't believe you got sacked.

Yeah. And I only got a team to manage almost mid second season. I'm West Ham now. Got them with 4 pointos, 19th on the league. After a few matches we're 15th and goin' up.

Hello Tyler! Tell what requirements to the left forward in tactics v4?

Sorry for my bad English.

I hope you has understood my question )

Hi Lokkker. Ok, on V4 there is an ST and FC with back arrow. The FC can play on either side depending on best foot. The ST needs good finishing, heading, strength off the ball. Have a look at the OP.

So far it's been great!

I wanted a change of tactics to 2 strikers for this season & v6 hasn't been dissapointing yet. Not included in screenshot is a 3-0 home win with Belgium national team against England.

Next fixtures include Standard, Genk & FCB though.. knock wood :)

rafctb6.jpg

Thanks Tyler

edit: 3-1 is the result with the pop-up blocking result

supercup was won on penalties

News from my second season. Took control of West Ham on 29/10/2009, they we're sitting at 19th place, with four points. End of the season...

grfico.jpg

14 wins, 9 draws, 15 losses (not to good, but considering they had already 9 when I arrived, it's good). Eliminated by Sunderland on penalty shootout at english cup semi-final. Bought two players Daniel Andersson, from Malmö and Marko Pantelic from Hertha.

I think we did well.

Hi Tyler bode.

I`ve started a game in the Uruguayan second division and thought I`d try out your tactics.

I`ve downloaded the #4, #5 & #6 versions.

If I read your first post correctly (player types DC, FB, MC etc.) the tactics should have one MC and one AMC - not two MCs?

And also one FC and one S(triker)?

Why I`m wondering is the fact that both MCs and both Strikers in the tactics have the *exact* same instructions (meaning no differences in the way they play). Is this correct?

And just so you know, I have NOT read all 13 pages (but many of them) if you`ve commented on it earlier.

Cheers!

Hi Tyler bode.

I`ve started a game in the Uruguayan second division and thought I`d try out your tactics.

I`ve downloaded the #4, #5 & #6 versions.

If I read your first post correctly (player types DC, FB, MC etc.) the tactics should have one MC and one AMC - not two MCs?

And also one FC and one S(triker)?

Why I`m wondering is the fact that both MCs and both Strikers in the tactics have the *exact* same instructions (meaning no differences in the way they play). Is this correct?

And just so you know, I have NOT read all 13 pages (but many of them) if you`ve commented on it earlier.

Cheers!

Hi Nugatti, its correct that both all pairings have same instructions. Both have same job and need to be MC's.

Hi Nugatti, its correct that both all pairings have same instructions. Both have same job and need to be MC's.

OK, thanks for the quick reply.

Have already played some matches without changing anything on the v6 tactic an I`ve lost only 2 out of 6 friendlies.

I`m quite surprised by the quality of my players, actually! (Though I`m having trouble signing anyone of superior quality to this wreck of a club I`m at.)

Playing FM 2008 by the way! ;-D

OK, thanks for the quick reply.

Have already played some matches without changing anything on the v6 tactic an I`ve lost 2 of 6 friendlies.

I`m quite surprised by the quality of my players, actually! (Though I`m having trouble signing anyone of superior quality to this wreck of a club I`m at.)

Playing FM 2008 by the way! ;-D

FM08! Interesting to see how it works. Keep us informed of you're season progress please.

Tyler on Tactic V6 who is Striker (left or right) and who is Forward (L or R)

Thank.

In the first season in Italian Serie A, I came fifth, with a team that arrives from Italian Serie D.

Thanks for your tactics

On V6 it doesn't matter, both are ST's with back arrows with same instructions.