** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which is the best version guys?

im sick of not scoring goals, conceding silly goals and having none of the ball when on paper i have the best squad!

V4 seems to be the most popular choice amongst users. Certainly it is my most consistent performing tactic with my Hearts side.

hey is there another link for the 9.3 tactics? there not working for me.

Thanks.

Hey ignore this post as the link decided to sart working all of a sudden :)

I shall try giving some feed back on my lfc game.

Hey Tyler, this is my current lineup.

GK: Akinfeev

RB: Darijo Srna

LB: Antonio Lopez/Kolarov

CB: Zapata

CB: Ivan marcheno (the guy from Racing)/ A regen from my game with similar stats.

RM: Mazzarani

LM: Zhirkov

CM Defensive Mentality: Veloso

CM Offensive Mentality: Dzagoev

ST/AMC: Aguero

ST: Vagner Love

Which of your tactics do you suggest i use?

I have to say I left your tactic to try another from this forum. I took 9 points from 8 games. I'm back now surprise surprise. A win in the first game back.

Edit: I know I say I like a change but i like winning more. 4 wins in a row since I returned. Nice to get back to winning ways.

I want to take the opportunity to say a big THANKYOU to all who have contributed to this thread. It has helped greatly to make the tactic the success that it is and why I've been asked this:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/si.jpg

Being an avid FM player since the 80's, this is a proud moment for me. Everybody's input is greatly appreciated.

Hey Tyler, this is my current lineup.

GK: Akinfeev

RB: Darijo Srna

LB: Antonio Lopez/Kolarov

CB: Zapata

CB: Ivan marcheno (the guy from Racing)/ A regen from my game with similar stats.

RM: Mazzarani

LM: Zhirkov

CM Defensive Mentality: Veloso

CM Offensive Mentality: Dzagoev

ST/AMC: Aguero

ST: Vagner Love

Which of your tactics do you suggest i use?

V4. Just follow the OP.

I want to take the opportunity to say a big THANKYOU to all who have contributed to this thread. It has helped greatly to make the tactic the success that it is and why I've been asked this:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/si.jpg

Being an avid FM player since the 80's, this is a proud moment for me. Everybody's input is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations Tyler! You really deserve this one :)

Hello! I've been testing this tactic(v4 final) with Everton for a while now and I cant say that im impressed so far. The main problems seems that I concede way to many goals and I score pretty little aswell...

Here is some screen shots of the table, players, transfers etc..

http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=leaguet.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=overwiev.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=playerst.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startelleven.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=transfersh.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=last10games.jpg

hi tyler, im relativly new to fml,played 1 month in the talksport trial gw then joined McCoist,1st season won my qual league,only lost 3 games and got comunity manager award,so far so good,2nd season has just started,sofar i played no official games but im getting hammered in friendlies by top 100 sides who have all the best talent bought in...i see you have these tactics yet have no way of viewing them as have no fm game,just fml,what formation do you play? could you tell of tactical mentalities, passin styles, tempo's ,width,then defensive tactics etc press often high line tackle hard time wasting etc...

i noticed that you do not advise fwd arrows but do adivise a backward arrow on striker to pickup the ball,ive tried that n it has some success so il be setting up a tactic utilsing artem milevskiy who likes to come deep to recieve the ball,i have wasson rentieri who likes to beat offside trap together they do play well yet i feel artem is underachieving for his talent...i have struggled to keep the ball possesion stats are usually lower thn opposition its just sofar i usually get the right stat in the league,1-0 2-0 etc,i also find my team do not rise to the occasion in frienlies untilthey are 2 or 3-0 down then they play for 20 mins n gain numerous draws,great for coming back but why not play that way from the start?sigh! i see you metioned scouts and assistant coaches etc,is that just in fm or am i missing somthing in fml?

well i could go on ill stop there i await your advice :)

thanx

dave ja vu

sporting fakkas

McCoist

my very first post and for a very deservingly Tyler! congrats, a very proud moment for you indeed. heres wishing you many more great opportunities in your future endeavors! they should really think of hiring you rather than a beta tester :)

can't wait for v6!

hi tyler, im relativly new to fml,played 1 month in the talksport trial gw then joined McCoist,1st season won my qual league,only lost 3 games and got comunity manager award,so far so good,2nd season has just started,sofar i played no official games but im getting hammered in friendlies by top 100 sides who have all the best talent bought in...i see you have these tactics yet have no way of viewing them as have no fm game,just fml,what formation do you play? could you tell of tactical mentalities, passin styles, tempo's ,width,then defensive tactics etc press often high line tackle hard time wasting etc...

i noticed that you do not advise fwd arrows but do adivise a backward arrow on striker to pickup the ball,ive tried that n it has some success so il be setting up a tactic utilsing artem milevskiy who likes to come deep to recieve the ball,i have wasson rentieri who likes to beat offside trap together they do play well yet i feel artem is underachieving for his talent...i have struggled to keep the ball possesion stats are usually lower thn opposition its just sofar i usually get the right stat in the league,1-0 2-0 etc,i also find my team do not rise to the occasion in frienlies untilthey are 2 or 3-0 down then they play for 20 mins n gain numerous draws,great for coming back but why not play that way from the start?sigh! i see you metioned scouts and assistant coaches etc,is that just in fm or am i missing somthing in fml?

well i could go on ill stop there i await your advice :)

thanx

dave ja vu

sporting fakkas

McCoist

I will post some tactical screenshots in the FML forum today that will you can adapt to FML. Also follow the instructions in my opening post closely.

Hello! I've been testing this tactic(v4 final) with Everton for a while now and I cant say that im impressed so far. The main problems seems that I concede way to many goals and I score pretty little aswell...

Hi Grafs, thanks for the feedback. Ok I can see you are only 4 pts from 4th and with 12 games left that is ok. Lets see if we can get you a 4th spot finish and maybe a cup final. Just a couple of small changes to the 1st eleven and you should notice an improvement.

Try and stick to this:

Howard

Neville, Jagielka, Yobo, Lescott

Pienaar, Felliani, Cahill, Arteta

Guilherme, Saha

Make sure you have inswinging corners (left footer on right side and vice versa) with Felliani (challenge GK) and Lescott (attack near post).

If forward are struggling, try bringing on Yakubu/Vaughan as sub for Saha and move Cahill to AM/FC with Osman playing MC.

Pienaar is more right footed and Arteta more versatile so that is why I'd change them over. Saha plays on shoulder of last defender.

Give this a try if you like and let me know you get on.

Tyla, would v4 work with one amc and a st? What settings would u suggest for a complete forward and a very strong amc who has ppm of runs through middle? Cheers mate

ST: FW-mixed, RWB-often, LS-rarely, TTB-mixed, Hold up Ball.

AMC: FW-mixed, RWB-often, LS-mixed, TTB-often, Free Role.

my very first post and for a very deservingly Tyler! congrats, a very proud moment for you indeed. heres wishing you many more great opportunities in your future endeavors! they should really think of hiring you rather than a beta tester :)

can't wait for v6!

Thanks very much Pred. Hiring me! Well that would be a dream come true ha ha.

Tyler_bode,

I am trying your tac in my game and it does not seems to work. Sorry for not taking any screen shots or backup with any information. I reckon that with so much response this tac should be a success and i am not doubting that. It could be just that I have the wrong players for this tactic. Just an update for the progress so far.

I am currently with AFC Wim. Passing is an improvement from my prior 442 tac (i see my players making intelligent short passes). However, thr chances that i am creating are not at all clear cut chance. I am also letting in soft goals from break away or some through passes. I dont have fast defenders but their min attribute for pace and accel are at least 9. I have also tried to lower the defensive line. However the main concern is that the build up play is to creating good chances for my striker. I have tried playing 5 matches, do you think it is due to my players not adapting it yet?

Nice tactics mate.Could you tell me what attributes you look for in goalkeepers.Cheers

Hi Ryder. Thanks for trying them.

In a GK, I look for:

Reflexes

Handling

Command of Area

Concentration

Agility

Rushing out

Kicking

All in that order.

what do u mean?should I also go on holiday mode using your V4 and V5?Did u go on hol. while testing them?

No don't go on holiday ever. When testing I sometimes use holiday mode to get an overall idea of results with tactic. If it works well on holiday mode, it should work even better when manually managing.