** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why say you're going to release it in 1-2 weeks then show that it is already working?

Also putting New tactic in the title is going to generate more people in the thread, which leads to more people wanting it. Which imo seems to be what you want.

Guys maybe we should give tyler a break here he did say 1 or 2 weeks,tyler thats it am on my way up to muirhose:mad:

Well obviously, however putting it in the thread title & teasing us with results might just be asking for it.. ;)

Thanks for all the interest in V6. I just want to say to all who post or PM me that the tactic still has much work to be done on it. Therefore, it would be unfair on you and me both to waste each others time by testing a tactic that is only half completed. Also thanks for respecting the fact that I will only upload it when I feel it is completed.

Give the man a break. His tactics are the sole reason why i can now enjoy Football Manager 09. No one can surely say there not having success with the v4 and v5? So just stick to those for the time being and enjoy the wait because it almost certainly will be worth it.

Tyler, thank you for the update.

Thanks for all the interest in V6. I just want to say to all who post or PM me that the tactic still has much work to be done on it. Therefore, it would be unfair on you and me both to waste each others time by testing a tactic that is only half completed. Also thanks for respecting the fact that I will only upload it when I feel it is completed.

no worries

just take ur time

Tyler_bode

v6. it will be 442 or different formation?

I have some great results with v4, but i remove forwards with barrow to amc position and give him him mixed fwr, and my wingers playing in amr/aml positions, so it is 4231, and works well, thanx tyler

V4 is fantastic in Home games. With a team predicted to finish 10th my record was something like 13 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss! I'm struggling a bit away with both versions though, and that's why I've finished second place "only". If V6 fixes that, I'll be more than happy. Keep up the good work.

Playing with Barcelona right now. Can try it again with standard if I want. Did that in the past but did not really working.

I saw you slightly complaining in other threads about the Belgian league, but it is possible to make it with some patience & good youth scouting and infrastructures, which Standard has plenty.

I took Antwerp to 1st, 2nd season mid-table, 3rd season 4th + Belgian Cup & now in my 5th season I became champion 1 point ahead of FCB. So it is possible :-) Don't give up! :-)

Tactics used were Tyler's and Knap's (after my squad got filled with more technical & creative players)

As for the new v6. Keep up the good work, as you can see, we can't hardly wait.:thup: