Somerandomguy

The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

1,750 posts in this topic

Tried Amiens in National for a change and won Stade de Reims (currently relegation fodder) in an away game 1-0(0-0).

Playing as Oxford a 4-2 win over Mansfield at Wembley in the FA Trophy final.

Arsenal 5-0 Manchester United; Premier League, 29th August 2010

Nasri 10'

van Persie (pen) 19'

Denilson 31'

Arshavin 71'

Diaby 83'

Triestina 6-1 Genoa

Genoa are usually a toughie with a good squad and especially great midfield. Not the greatest set of full-backs though and my wingers exploited that and a really good start by my team saw me take an early 3-0 lead. Then they pulled one back but then got someone sent off for kicking one of my players, so the whole thing became a bit of a train wreck for Genoa, their goalkeeper keeping the scoreline down. Finished 6-1, could have been double digits for me.

FA cup, 4th round

Man Utd 2 - 0 Bolton

Used my reserves for the most of the match. One of my regen midfielders scored his first, from 20 yards :)

firstgameee.png

Hell yeah!

Note: I'm Tenerife

German 3. liga: Regensburg - Eintracht Braunschweig 2-0(1-0).

Got sacked because of the defeat; 2 4 6 start to to the season. Just couldn't score goals, difference 6-13, couple of the last thanks to "dubious penalties". Irritating when my team got in 52 league and cup games a total of just 2 penalties... :(

Just raped off man city at home (newcastle) - tevez got four, robinho 2. My dismal record against them goes on. ALL SIX of their goals were 20 yard+, feel like punching a hole in the wall.

Premier League - Newcastle 1 Shrewsbury Town 1

October 21 2017

I am Shrewsbury Town, currently 15th in my second season in the Premier League (finished 11th last season.

Boston United 4-0 Grasshoppers Zurich

UEFA Cup Group Stage.

Year: 2026

Could the prediction man have been any more wrong? :cool:

This is a Leyton Orient side that are in the prem and finished 7th, 8 points off 4th spot last season. Which was their first season in the prem

LeytonOrientvAstonVilla-5.png?t=1271607616

LeytonOrientvAstonVilla-6.png?t=1271607616

French National: Amiens - Louhans-Cuiseaux 71 1-0(0-0).

Sixth straight win with a goal difference 9-1. From the last place to the second.

A pre-season friendly, July 2009, KV Oostende 0 Perugia 0.

My KVO side battered them and new Argentine playmaker Martin Morel hit the woodwork twice, but we need a good striker if we're to have hopes for the season proper.

Triestina 6-0 Ocean Boys (Club World Championship)

Chucked my kids out plus a couple of oldies looking to get fitness. Poor first half only scoring twice; switched my central midfielder to the left and put on a proper defensive midfielder and never looked back. A surprisingly good youngster got on the scoresheet twice - second-top scorer in my Under-20s despite a lesser number of stars, and he was outstanding.

Barelona 1 - 3 Liverpool

On Extra time in the Champions League Final, (I am playing liverpool, 2013) Ngog scores the winner

Cagliari 5 - 1 Juventus

I literally was in complete shock. I'm currently 1st in Serie A after 25 games and continuously described as 'Serie A's surprise package. Took over when Cagliari were in SerieB, mid-table - season and a half later and I'm top of Serie A. Lots of scraping wins with my defensive counter-attacking, but seems to be doing the business.

I went away for the second half so it came as a bit of shock to me the scoreline.

AstonVillavVillarreal.png?t=1271705853

Everton 1-1 Shaktar Donetsk (7-1 agg) - Europa League

Djalo for me. I won 6-0 away so this game was a formality with my reserves. What a signing Djalois though! £600k at the start of the game and he has 30 goals for me this season!

Man Utd 2 - 0 Arsenal (4-3 agg) - Champions league quarter final

Bayern Munich 1-1 Kaiserslautern - Bundesliga

Schweinsteiger - Lakic

League Cup Final

14/09/2013

Bohs 3 Pats 4

Was 3-1 to Bohs at half time :D:thup:

Champions League First Knockout round, First Leg.

Celtic 2 - 3 Man Utd

Welbeck and Lopez scoring again while Sakho gets his first after a fine freekick from Ribery

Just raped off man city at home (newcastle)

Same here - pretty much - lost 0-3 to them at St James'. T'Was the last game I played before going to sleep last night. Defeat usually puts me off :p

fleetwood 3-3 barnet :(

im fleetwood and was 3-0 up at half time, team played fooking sh** 2nd half and barnet scored 3..we got a peno in the last minute of the game and my stupid AMC missed it was gutted :(

just beat grimsby 2-0 Away tho

Albacete Balompié 1 - 0 Universidad LP

Pierre Achille Webo with his 16th of the season, giving him the best ever haul of his career!

US Créteil-Lusitanos - Amiens 3-4(1-2).

Was cruising to an easy victory with 4-1 lead when my skipper walked with a straight red card on the 78th minute and things got tricky afterwards.

Amiens - FC Paris 0-0.

Two frustrating games after 10 consecutive games without defeat, first 0-2 away defeat to Cannes and now this. Together 32 shots on goal, 14 of them blocked, just 7 saves for opposing keepers, four penalty shouts turned down (in 20 competitive games with Amiens this season I haven't got a single penalty...).

And to add insult to injury, the news item after FC Paris match called my team "impotent". Thanks a bunch.

Amiens - Evian Thonon Gaillard FC 0-0.

Frustrating game, won shots 19-3, shots on target 6-1 (but 7 blocked). One penalty shout turned down, three players injured by the opposing

team's players, including my top scorer and top assist. In the previous game against Moulins the score was the same and won shots 13-2.

Amiens - Espérance Sportive Troyes Aube Champagne 0-0.

Won shots 18-5, shots on goal 5-1 (they blocked 7, my team 1), hit woodwork twice. Typical game. It seems

it's impossible to score. Have scored in just one of the last six games in the league, four of them ending 0-0.

Sheffield United 5-1 Leicester City

Cresswell (3)

Henderson

Yeates

Amiens - Fréjus Saint-Raphaël 0-0.

After beating Stade Plabennecois away 1-0 it was a time to return to normalcy with this result, although now the opponent dominated slightly, winning shots on goal 4-3.

Northwich 0- Eastwood 6Probably the best game I've ever seen on FM. We dominated the whole game. William Grigg scored 4 goals and to top it off 8 of my players were named in the "team of the week".

Croatia 1-2 Portugal

Olic - Cristiano Ronaldo,Fernandes

Sheffield United 2-1 West Brom

Henderson (2)

yet to lose in the league so far drawn 1, won 5.