FM21 Backgrounds: Stadium Pack

stevemc

2 hours ago, Watson156 said:

Brilliant work as ever. Overall are these packs brand new compared to last years or are they roughly the same but with updates. Thanks

Updates but I’ve done a lot of work on all of them, plus a brand new Media pack.

1 hour ago, limey150781 said:

Oooh, was just about  to embark on trying to find some backgrounds for FM21 and it looks like I have found them. Just to confirm, I'll need the dark skin downloaded for this to work? 

No mate, just a skin with transparency so they show through, I just attached the skin that’s I’ve used for the screenshots.

1 hour ago, limey150781 said:

Also, one more question about the skin you have linked... where would I save that to? Football Manger: Graphics: Skins

After creating the "skins" folder I assume?

Yes that’s correct 👍🏻

6 minutes ago, limey150781 said:

Thanks mate. Will give it a go later. The work that goes into this to enhance others playing experience blows my mind. Thanks for your efforts.

No problem mate, cheers for the kind words :thup:

Hi - these look fantastic! Thank you so much.

Could you please hep me with a problem?

I have unzipped them all here:

image.png.8487321af9aa16364b16cf2ba48a1d61.png

I have opened preferences and ticked caching and reload skin. I have also restarted the game but no luck with any images showing.

Thanks in advance and thanks once again for your amazing work.

9 minutes ago, joebailey141 said:

Hi - these look fantastic! Thank you so much.

Could you please hep me with a problem?

I have unzipped them all here:

image.png.8487321af9aa16364b16cf2ba48a1d61.png

I have opened preferences and ticked caching and reload skin. I have also restarted the game but no luck with any images showing.

Thanks in advance and thanks once again for your amazing work.

That looks correct - what skin are you using?

8 minutes ago, joebailey141 said:

Your new one!

I've fixed it now.....was a cache problem.

Thank again. These pictures are incredible. Doubt I'll get an matches played - I'm too busy scrolling through photos!

Looks like you are missing my staff pack that I've just released too :thup:

I absolutely love these backgrounds. As a stadium geek you don't know how much joy this brings :lol:

Couple of questions though, I have started a journeymen save and ended up in the Bulgarian Second division. How do I add a photo for the team I am managing as it is not in the pack? Is it simple  that a total IT-phobe can do or do I leave it to an expert i.e you? ha ha ;)

Also, I am using another skin where the stadiums are in the Club info bit. Can we convert the backgrounds to go there? 

Thanks again mate, these are amazing.

HI Steve, great skins!!,

i'm having an issue with displaying the stadium background fully, see below, 

image.png

I've created background folder in graphics folder and sub-folder within background called stadium and have place the download and extracted to the location below,

image.png.43b25217b065f951ae5085b82996dc20.png

were does the dark skin go? I've tested in the skin folder but doesn't work

what am i doing wrong , do i create skin folder within graphics or background and extract the dark skin?

Thank you!!

Edited by alanbohs

9 minutes ago, limey150781 said:

Also selected the new skin in preferences from drop down?

Hi, yeah, i have done the following steps, and reloaded skin no joy,

image.png.e95f0781b71c59ba3dd2980cb21c4dc3.png

should there be another option for skin within interface?

all that comes up is below?

image.png.275ec78751a70cd7b7ea6e6eafb9ba62.png

appreciate your help.

10 minutes ago, limey150781 said:

I'd say there are some quite in depth instructions all around the net including here. Any skin will be saved and loaded the same way. Also check any YouTube videos for visual walk through.

Thanks for you time and help.

23 minutes ago, alanbohs said:

Thanks for you time and help.

Your skin should go here;

sport interactive > football manager 2021 > skins > PUT SKIN HERE

Then select it in the preferences.

read the top post here:

Edited by stevemc

Hi @Stevemc

Just to pint out one small error, the picture for Real Murcia is not correct.  The below is Espanyol's old Olympic Stadium

murcia.jpg

This is the Nueva Condomina

place-2015-03-30-8-Estadionuevacondomina1457007ac257ea5c1ac9a8cf091b8525.jpg (450×285) (jogurucdn.com)

Thanks for all your efforts, exceptional

This is great - first time using.  To those only displaying half - download the dark transparent skin linked in first post (its a non purple version, looks like FM20).

My question - is there a way to make certain screens less transparent?  For example, the squad screen with Chelsea is actually quite hard to read with Stamford Bridge behind it.  If I could tweak the skin transparency it would be perfect.

9 hours ago, SixPointer said:

is there anyway to increase the brightness on the stadium pictures? 

The pictures RGB values are fine, it'll be the transparency of the skin you are using that will knock them back.

Edited by stevemc

5 hours ago, stevemc said:

The pictures RGB values are fine, it'll be the transparency of the skin you are using that will knock them back.

Aww okay. I noticed on the match screen they are nice and bright. Is there a way to adjust them?

14 minutes ago, SixPointer said:

Aww okay. I noticed on the match screen they are nice and bright. Is there a way to adjust them?

Yeah you can change the opacity within the skin you are using:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/538979-fm21skin-football-manager-2021-base-skins/?do=findComment&comment=12784011

hi there, it's a stupid question, I know, but: is there a way to convert the file names of the stadiums to IDs? I would like to create a stadium megapack for myself, adding your backgrounds to the existing stadium megapack. I tried using fmXML but it doens't work that much (i guess because it doesn't support stadium config files). Thanks

6 minutes ago, mastelli said:

hi there, it's a stupid question, I know, but: is there a way to convert the file names of the stadiums to IDs? I would like to create a stadium megapack for myself, adding your backgrounds to the existing stadium megapack. I tried using fmXML but it doens't work that much (i guess because it doesn't support stadium config files). Thanks

I think the only way would be to do it manually...

1 hour ago, Steve Cobble said:

Hi, I can't seem to get Sunderlands background working? It's the only one in the league not working but unfortunately is the team I'm managing so bit annoying 😂

It's working fine, just tested it again from the download - must be something you've done at your end?

I'm having huge trouble getting backgrounds into the game this year, never had a problem before.

I have cleared the cache, I have unticked it also. I have re-loaded the skin.

I have downloaded the dark skin with background support and even used the thread to change the opacity of the backgrounds.

I have your file in the correct position in graphics/backgrounds but nothing is showing, not even one stadium.

No idea what to do. The screen below is what I have.

fd2b238ebdd25fbcaf330cb5125d4810.png

1 hour ago, lewis999 said:

I'm having huge trouble getting backgrounds into the game this year, never had a problem before.

I have cleared the cache, I have unticked it also. I have re-loaded the skin.

I have downloaded the dark skin with background support and even used the thread to change the opacity of the backgrounds.

I have your file in the correct position in graphics/backgrounds but nothing is showing, not even one stadium.

No idea what to do. The screen below is what I have.

fd2b238ebdd25fbcaf330cb5125d4810.png

Try it with my skin in the opening post as I know that 100% works. If it works for you then it’s an issue with your current skin.

45 minutes ago, Enos said:

I'm still playing FM20.  Can I just drop this on top of my existing FM20 pack that you made?  Or are there differences?

Delete the old pack, use this, works fine in FM20 or FM21.