FM21 Backgrounds: Stadium Pack

stevemc

8 hours ago, McClane29 said:

Sorry if it's already been asked, but is there a way or config file which will make stadium backgrounds appear on matchdays only and not as the background for any of the club screens?

Thanks for any help.

Someone has done it in this thread

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, willz71172 said:

have you got the segunda division spain

These are the teams currently done in Spain:

<record from="at madrid" to="graphics/pictures/team/1687/background"/>
        <record from="athletic" to="graphics/pictures/team/1664/background"/>
        <record from="barcelona" to="graphics/pictures/team/1708/background"/>
        <record from="betis" to="graphics/pictures/team/1733/background"/>
        <record from="espanyol" to="graphics/pictures/team/1725/background"/>
        <record from="getafe" to="graphics/pictures/team/1710/background"/>
        <record from="granada" to="graphics/pictures/team/1714/background"/>
        <record from="levante" to="graphics/pictures/team/1717/background"/>
        <record from="malaga" to="graphics/pictures/team/2096/background"/>
        <record from="mallorca" to="graphics/pictures/team/1726/background"/>
        <record from="osasuna" to="graphics/pictures/team/1685/background"/>
        <record from="r madrid" to="graphics/pictures/team/1736/background"/>
        <record from="r sociedad" to="graphics/pictures/team/1742/background"/>
        <record from="racing" to="graphics/pictures/team/1728/background"/>
        <record from="rayo" to="graphics/pictures/team/1729/background"/>
        <record from="sevilla" to="graphics/pictures/team/1759/background"/>
        <record from="sporting" to="graphics/pictures/team/1744/background"/>
        <record from="valencia" to="graphics/pictures/team/1775/background"/>
        <record from="villarreal" to="graphics/pictures/team/1777/background"/>
        <record from="zaragoza" to="graphics/pictures/team/1749/background"/>
        <record from="alcorcon" to="graphics/pictures/team/810090/background"/>
        <record from="alcoyano" to="graphics/pictures/team/1689/background"/>
        <record from="almeria" to="graphics/pictures/team/1661/background"/>
        <record from="barcelona b" to="graphics/pictures/team/1668/background"/>
        <record from="cartagena" to="graphics/pictures/team/4203003/background"/>
        <record from="celta" to="graphics/pictures/team/1724/background"/>
        <record from="cordoba" to="graphics/pictures/team/1704/background"/>
        <record from="deportivo" to="graphics/pictures/team/1705/background"/>
        <record from="elche" to="graphics/pictures/team/1707/background"/>
        <record from="gimnastic" to="graphics/pictures/team/4203006/background"/>
        <record from="girona" to="graphics/pictures/team/814089/background"/>
        <record from="guadalajara" to="graphics/pictures/team/814968/background"/>
        <record from="hercules" to="graphics/pictures/team/1716/background"/>
        <record from="huesca" to="graphics/pictures/team/4212294/background"/>
        <record from="las palmas" to="graphics/pictures/team/1772/background"/>
        <record from="murcia" to="graphics/pictures/team/1739/background"/>
        <record from="numancia" to="graphics/pictures/team/1699/background"/>
        <record from="recreativo" to="graphics/pictures/team/1751/background"/>
        <record from="sabadell" to="graphics/pictures/team/1675/background"/>
        <record from="valladolid" to="graphics/pictures/team/1747/background"/>
        <record from="villarreal b" to="graphics/pictures/team/7452072/background"/>
        <record from="xerez" to="graphics/pictures/team/1778/background"/>
        <record from="leganes" to="graphics/pictures/team/1678/background"/>
        <record from="lugo" to="graphics/pictures/team/1695/background"/>
        <record from="mirandes" to="graphics/pictures/team/4212197/background"/>
        <record from="cadiz" to="graphics/pictures/team/1682/background"/>
        <record from="llagostera" to="graphics/pictures/team/67083594/background"/>
        <record from="ponferradina" to="graphics/pictures/team/4212307/background"/>
        <record from="tenerife" to="graphics/pictures/team/1680/background"/>
        <record from="alaves" to="graphics/pictures/team/1688/background"/>
        <record from="albacete" to="graphics/pictures/team/1660/background"/>
        <record from="eibar" to="graphics/pictures/team/1753/background"/>
        <record from="extremadura" to="graphics/pictures/team/67096539/background"/>
        <record from="rayo-majadahonda" to="graphics/pictures/team/4212228/background"/>
        <record from="real-oviedo" to="graphics/pictures/team/1741/background"/>
        <record from="at madrid b" to="graphics/pictures/team/1666/background"/>
        <record from="r madrid castilla" to="graphics/pictures/team/1737/background"/>
        <record from="lanzarote" to="graphics/pictures/team/6700000/background"/>
        <record from="fuenlabrada" to="graphics/pictures/team/109017/background"/>
        <record from="valencia-mestalla" to="graphics/pictures/team/1776/background"/>
        <record from="marbella" to="graphics/pictures/team/1684/background"/>
        <record from="castellon" to="graphics/pictures/team/1690/background"/>

Edited by stevemc

• 2 weeks later...

@stevemc  Thank you for updating this pack.  I just installed it today for my Winchester City save and unfortunately the Camrose Ground for Basingstoke is shown for Winchester instead of The City Ground.  Maybe some numbers got mixed up?

20 hours ago, el-chambo said:

Enos it would maybe down to the fact that Basingstoke where playing there home games at Winchester City stadium at the start of the season due to the there move to Winklebury.

I probably wans't clear.  It's Winchester's stadium that isn't in the pack.  They are not in a ground share.  I have added the pic that I currently use (it's not as nice as what's usually included in the pack).

011.jpg

Yeah in the game (FM21), Winchester City & Basingstoke both share "City Ground".

@Enos Are you saying the picture is wrong for the "City Ground" that both teams share, and they picture you've added is the correct one? If so, I'll update it.

Edited by stevemc

5 hours ago, stevemc said:

Yeah in the game (FM21), Winchester City & Basingstoke both share "City Ground".

@Enos Are you saying the picture is wrong for the "City Ground" that both teams share, and they picture you've added is the correct one? If so, I'll update it.

@stevemc The picture you have is Basingstoke's old ground.  It's being converted into condos I think.  The picture I put in there is actually the real City Ground.  Basingstoke is using Winchester's ground for now, but will move to Winklebury in '21.  The picture in your pack is the now abandoned Camrose Stadium which was abandoned by Basingstoke.   More detail in this video... 

Edited by Enos

18 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

So just use the picture posted for Basingstoke and Winchester City? I've already set it for Winchester so I'll just do the same for Basingstoke instead of downloading the file again.

The Winchester pic I posted with the Holiday Inn advert is the City Ground which is currently used by both Basingstoke and Winchester.  Basingstoke should be all set for their new ground, Winkleberry, by summer '22.

5 hours ago, Daonu said:

Hi there!

There are some teams that do not have this background.

How can I add them manually?

Go into the config file that is included in the pack and rename your picture to match what's in the config file.  It's typically just teamname.jpg.  The file will have to be very high res.  I always try to use 2560 x 1600 for mine.

If there is no existing stadium pic you'll need to add a line to the country specific config file.  Example.   Take a line from an existing stadium and add in the proper number (club ID) from the game (bolded) by selecting .  You can find the club ID by selecting 'Preferences' -> 'Interface' -> 'Show Screen IDs in Titlebar..." to see what the stadium pic name should be.  The quoted "central-coast-mariners" part will have to be consistent.   <record from="central-coast-mariners" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/425030/background"/>   The picture in your file in this example would be "central-coast-mariners.jpg".  Sorry if this post is confusing.  I drafted it over the course of 2 hours while spending time on several different Zoom calls.  ;-)  There are definitely smarter people in here than me that can describe how.

6 hours ago, Daonu said:

Hi there!

There are some teams that do not have this background.

How can I add them manually?

Which teams? I can add them in.

I'm currently going back through the whole pack adding stadiums for lower divisions of each country.

12 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Which teams? I can add them in.

I'm currently going back through the whole pack adding stadiums for lower divisions of each country.

I routinely add teams in my LLM saves.  I will start sharing them with you.  I should have all along.  Some of the pics I have (Winchester above) aren't as high quality as you have in most of your pack though.

Widnes...  One of my fav LLM teams to manage.  This one replaces the rugby pic you have.  I also had to add a line into the config file as yours didn't have a line in there so your pic didn't show up.

widnes.jpg

Edited by Enos

Downloaded the packs, and your skin, loaded your skin no problem but no backgrounds appear at all - unticked caching, cleared cache and reloaded skin.

Packs are all in /graphics/backgrounds, as they should be. 

Edit: nevermind. Seems to be a problem caused by a sortitoutsi background pack. 

Edited by scottybee84

7 minutes ago, DrazdaCZ said:

thank you very much

Here you go, 35 stadiums done for the Czech Rep. Just add the file here:

Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/graphics/backgrounds/stadium/czech republic

http://www.mediafire.com/file/azvns6uwbe7l46c/czech_republic.zip/file

Edited by stevemc

On 23/02/2021 at 13:06, stevemc said:

Here you go, 35 stadiums done for the Czech Rep. Just add the file here:

Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/graphics/backgrounds/stadium/czech republic

http://www.mediafire.com/file/azvns6uwbe7l46c/czech_republic.zip/file

Thanks.  Your updates are awesome.  I did notice that Pribram's stadium pic is just another angle of Dukla's stadium.  Do you have one of Pribram?

4 hours ago, Enos said:

Thanks.  Your updates are awesome.  I did notice that Pribram's stadium pic is just another angle of Dukla's stadium.  Do you have one of Pribram?

Good spot, this is why I need you guys, it's impossible for to get them 100% right, it's a laborious process :D

I'll update this, I'm planning re-releasing this pack (hopefully by the weekend), I've been working a lot of changes/improvements for this pack, it's taken months.

9 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Good spot, this is why I need you guys, it's impossible for to get them 100% right, it's a laborious process :D

I'll update this, I'm planning re-releasing this pack (hopefully by the weekend), I've been working a lot of changes/improvements for this pack, it's taken months.

Cant wait!

Just a heads up if your updating the China backgrounds. They have added 4 new clubs to the top 2 leagues. They are only new in a name sense but they will need their id's changing. 

28 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Cant wait!

Just a heads up if your updating the China backgrounds. They have added 4 new clubs to the top 2 leagues. They are only new in a name sense but they will need their id's changing. 

Yeah I've actually just done China today, it was all over the place in terms of code, so I'll go back double-check them two leagues to make sure they are spot on.

I’ll have this new pack out by the weekend, I’m just doing some final additions, I’ve made a significant amount of changes and additions over the last 3 months including;

* All comments from this thread have been taken into account

* Gone much deeper in many leagues all over the world, especially in Europe

* Fixed some of the broken code since the update to relink clubs and stadiums 

* Fixed a number of errors from the launch pack

* Added pictures for pretty much all high-capacity stadiums all over the world, that were missing previously 

* Improved a number of backgrounds with higher quality versions 

* Canadian league teams are now included too

All in all its a much more comprehensive pack compared to launch (roughly 1,000+ changes) and will probably take us through to FM22 but I’ll still support updates and improvements so please keep posting them in here for me to keep improving this pack for everyone.

Pack Update:

As promised, this pack has now been updated and the new download link is below. There's literally over 1,000 additions/changes/improvements I've made over the last 3 months, so I'd highly advise downloading this and deleting the previous version for a better playing experience. This isn't an update pack, it's to replace the last version:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6kwdzb9nro3qey7/stadium.zip/file

Once downloaded, make sure the file is named stadium - the download has added a (2) to the file name I think, so remove that.

First post also updated.

As always, an issues/errors or requests, please keep them coming and I'll continue to improve.

Edited by stevemc

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Quick question, I wanted to add a stadium for Chippenham Town for outside view. There is a picture for inside but I can't seem to find the code (e.g. Arsenal code for inside and outside is 5114336, which i found by manually searching for the photos). If I can find the code for Chippenham I can add a photo manually, can anyone help with this?

Cheers

Make sure ‘show id’s’ is clicked in preferences. Different screens mostly have different ID codes. For instance “squad” will be different to “club info”. If you click on a stadium name it will also have a different code to the rest associated with a club.

Edited by Tyburn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...