FM21: Long Team Names, 3-Letter Match Names & Hashtags (Germany)

stevemc

I've created a long team names files for the German Bundesliga, this also includes 3-letter TV names that appear in the match engine scoreboard and updated social media hashtags. I've also updated the Long Team Names and 3-letter TV names for 2.Bundesliga in this file.

If you have OCD like me and prefer FC Bayern Munchen instead of Bayern, then this file is for you. 

You'll need to start a new save as it's not save game compatible (I don't believe), but it is compatible with the Real Name Fix.

1. Download here

2. Place the long-names-tv-social-ger here: ‎⁨ 

[PC] Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2021 ▸ ⁨editor data ▸ ⁨long-names-tv-social-ger.fmf

[MAC] Users ▸ YOURNAME ▸Library ▸ Application Support ▸ Sports Interactive ▸ Football Manager 2021 ▸ editor data⁩ ▸ long-names-tv-social-ger.fmf

Enjoy!

Here is the example:

league.thumb.jpg.ec3878873e31366f27b05e18f2250220.jpg

Example of the 3-letter names in the scoreboard:

pitch.thumb.jpg.7759be253fb72f6c906ad7323ab0e8ba.jpg

Edited by stevemc

2 hours ago, Watson156 said:

This is fantastic. Always used your English version, but glad to see you branch out into other nations.

Cheers, I've spotted a few of these have not pulled through, I think the Editor is a little buggy at the moment, but I'm going to look at a bigger file this weekend putting multiple countries into one file.

3 hours ago, stevemc said:

Cheers, I've spotted a few of these have not pulled through, I think the Editor is a little buggy at the moment, but I'm going to look at a bigger file this weekend putting multiple countries into one file.

Perfect. Could I request China. Their club names are a bit of a mess!

8 hours ago, stevemc said:

I'm not a big fan of the long team names, but I love the 3-Letter names. Is it possible you could seperate those in another file?