[FM20] E20 - England to Level 20 - 454 playable divisions

18 minutes ago, OptimusPrime said:

Whats the glitch?

The 3 Level 8 Isthmian League sides play in 10 groups of 6 teams, the winners of each group then go into the knockout stage where the 22 Premier teams join however the game is getting 22 other teams from the groups and not putting any Premier teams in 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MartinSKrtelsBasement said:

Thanks for this - amazing!!

Sorry for the noob question but what file do I save the download in to access when setting up a new career?

Editor data folder, then select the DB when setting up a new game :thup:

2 hours ago, MartinSKrtelsBasement said:

Many thanks...still not working for me though... 

Do you need to buy the editor app on steam?

As far as I know you don't 

User- Documents- Sports Interactive- FM20- Editor Data

Have you put it in the right place?

Hi Dan, Great work by the way.

I tend to follow teams in the Hellenic, Western and Gloucestershire Leagues. I noticed after running a holiday season that Newcastle Town relegated into the Hellenic Premier, even though the boundaries for the league look ok. Similar story with Northampton ON Chenecks. The Midland Premier and North West Counties have 20.
Possibly similar story with Clevedon Town going into the South West Peninsula East and the Western League league has Stoke Gabriel, Plymouth Majon and Millbrook which would be more suitable in place of Clevedon.

I'm wondering whether this is caused by the minimum number of teams in the league pulling from elsewhere but a bit too vague. Not sure if lowering the minimum number of teams allowed would assist?

I will run a few more seasons in holiday and happy to provide the save gave.

3 hours ago, aolt said:

Hi Dan, Great work by the way.

I tend to follow teams in the Hellenic, Western and Gloucestershire Leagues. I noticed after running a holiday season that Newcastle Town relegated into the Hellenic Premier, even though the boundaries for the league look ok. Similar story with Northampton ON Chenecks. The Midland Premier and North West Counties have 20.
Possibly similar story with Clevedon Town going into the South West Peninsula East and the Western League league has Stoke Gabriel, Plymouth Majon and Millbrook which would be more suitable in place of Clevedon.

I'm wondering whether this is caused by the minimum number of teams in the league pulling from elsewhere but a bit too vague. Not sure if lowering the minimum number of teams allowed would assist?

I will run a few more seasons in holiday and happy to provide the save gave.

Will look into this, I think I've had similar problems in the past with this happening 

Hi Dan

First of all, great work and thank you for this patch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_league_system

I clicked this link and learn about English football league system. But for this link, there is 20 level league. If you visit https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/İngiliz_futbolundaki_lig_sistemi this link, you can see level 24.. I researched these levels and i found the teams which teams are in this levels. If you want, we can help you about this patch. 

Thank you again and best regards.. Take care yourself.. 

On 06/12/2019 at 23:04, Dan BHTFC said:

Untested Level 10 download link is in the second post, any bugs please let me know either on here or on twitter @DanFMDatabases

Hi Dan. I`m having  a issue problem when i get to watch te match, than the game crashes everytime. I dont know if other are having the same problem?

4 minutes ago, Roberto Streger said:

Hi Dan. I`m having  a issue problem when i get to watch te match, than the game crashes everytime. I dont know if other are having the same problem?

Having same problem, after trying multiple times with different teams in the 10th tier. Can get to the match, do the line-ups and have team talk, but then it crashes to desktop the moment the match starts.

Thanks for the efforts Dan, itching to get going with the long journey up the ladder.

8 minutes ago, Enigma72 said:

Having same problem, after trying multiple times with different teams in the 10th tier. Can get to the match, do the line-ups and have team talk, but then it crashes to desktop the moment the match starts.

Thanks for the efforts Dan, itching to get going with the long journey up the ladder.

Yes, i was picked Falmouth Town AFC do paly on the 10th tier. I noticed that its not all 10th tier times, but some of tham.

3 hours ago, Cagri Zorkol said:

Hi Dan

First of all, great work and thank you for this patch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_league_system

I clicked this link and learn about English football league system. But for this link, there is 20 level league. If you visit https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/İngiliz_futbolundaki_lig_sistemi this link, you can see level 24.. I researched these levels and i found the teams which teams are in this levels. If you want, we can help you about this patch. 

Thank you again and best regards.. Take care yourself.. 

There have been a lot of changes in the English pyramid since that page was last updated, with some leagues and divisions folding.

To start with, the Bristol Downs League is an independent league and doesn’t promote into any other leagues, but it’s a lot higher than Levels 21-24 as stated on that link.

Looking at the edit history of the page it hasn’t had many changes since 2013.

Edited by FCUtdWill

Hey dan, cheers for the hard work putting this together.

no crashes, played the whole season out at level 8, anyway done Basingstoke made the play offs, but wont let me play the play off matches just gets stuck on the match preview page with the fixtures

6 hours ago, Leroy1500 said:

I had the same crash issue and resolved it by adding key staff on the load. It appears to happen if you don't have an assistant manager but have responsibilities assigned to them from what I can see.

Thanks bud, this seemed to solve it. Fingers crossed for smooth sailing now

On 04/11/2019 at 06:23, Dan BHTFC said:

Level 1

Premier League

Level 2

Championship

Level 3

League One

Level 4

League Two

Level 5

Conference Premier

Level 6

Conference North

Conference South

Level 7

Isthmian Premier

Southern League South Division

Southern League Central Division

Northern Premier

Level 8

Isthmian Division One North

Isthmian Division One South East

Isthmian Division One South Central

Southern League Division One Central

Southern League Division One South

Northern Premier Division One East

Northern Premier Division One West

Level 9

Combined Counties League Premier

Eastern Counties League Premier

Essex Senior League

Hellenic League Premier

Midland Football League Premier

Northern Counties East League Premier

Northern League Division One

North West Counties League Premier

Spartan South Midlands League Premier

Southern Combination League Premier Division

Southern Counties East League Premier

United Counties League Premier

Wessex League Premier

Western League Premier

Level 10

Combined Counties League Division One

Eastern Counties League Division One North

Eastern Counties League Division One South

East Midlands Counties League

Hellenic League Division One East

Hellenic League Division One West

Midland Football League Division One

Northern Counties East League Division One

Northern League Division Two

North West Counties League Division One North

North West Counties League Division One South

South West Peninsula League Premier Division East

South West Peninsula League Premier Division West

Spartan South Midlands League Division One

Southern Combination League Division One

Southern Counties East League Division One

United Counties League Division One

Wessex League Division One

Western League Division One

West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division

Level 11

Anglian Combination Premier Division

Bedfordshire County League Premier Division

Cambridgeshire County League Premier Division

Central Midlands League Premier Division North

Central Midlands League Premier Division South

Cheshire League Premier Division

Devon Football League North & East Division

Devon Football League South & West Division

Dorset Premier League 

Essex & Suffolk Border League Premier Division

Essex Olympian League Premier Division

Gloucestershire County League

Hampshire Premier League Senior Division

Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division

Humber Premier League Premier Division

Kent County League Premier Division

Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division

Lincolnshire League

Liverpool Premier League Premier Division

Manchester League Premier Division

Middlesex County League Premier Division

Midland Football League Division Two

Mid Sussex League Premier Division

Northamptonshire Combination League Premier Division

Northern Alliance Premier Division

Nottinghamshire Senior League Senior Division

Oxfordshire Senior League Premier Division

Peterborough & District League Premier Division

Sheffield & Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division

Somerset County League Premier Division

Southern Combination League Division Two

Spartan South Midlands League Division Two

St. Piran League East Division

St. Piran League West Division

Staffordshire Country Senior League Premier Division

Suffolk & Ipswich League Senior Division

Surrey Elite Intermediate League

Thames Valley Premier League Premier Division

Wearside League First Division

West Cheshire League Division One

West Lancashire League Premier Division

West Midlands (Regional) League Division One

West Yorkshire League Premier Division

Wiltshire Senior League Premier Division

York League Premier Division

Yorkshire Amateur League Supreme Division 

E20 - Level 10 (No League Cups Levels 9 & 10) - DOWNLOAD (Not Tested)

Great work mate but no North Riding League ?? Level 11 is the Premier Division https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Riding_Football_League

I dunno if anyones aware but the issue that exists isn't the editors fault its the Vanarama N/S changed from 2020/21 onwards where the league expands to 24 teams. Looking at england in advanced greets you with this absolute birdsnest of varied VNN/VNS changes.

image.png.8fa54d6573035074d9f55832344a4567.png

This is to accommodate for the restructuring.

Quick question - and certainly not a criticism of this database at all.

I have noticed something when starting a new game with a team in my local area (Lewisham Borough FC).

Because the team is populated with regens, the ethnic demographic is totally off. Nearly the whole squad is white with WASP names. The reality of the squad is actually completely different: https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/lewishamboroughcommunityfc2/teams/227515/the-team .

Is this something that is amendable in the editor? Or does the game have a pre-programmed ethnicity quota for a certain areas regens?

5 hours ago, MartinSKrtelsBasement said:

I have noticed something when starting a new game with a team in my local area (Lewisham Borough FC).

Because the team is populated with regens, the ethnic demographic is totally off. Nearly the whole squad is white with WASP names. The reality of the squad is actually completely different: https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/lewishamboroughcommunityfc2/teams/227515/the-team .

Is this something that is amendable in the editor? Or does the game have a pre-programmed ethnicity quota for a certain areas regens?

Would expect it's a 'pre-programmed ethnicity quota' for the whole nation.

For example most lower league sides in the North East of England who have academies source local players, nearly all of whom are white due to the demographic of the area. However in game newgens are generated from various ethnic groups which of course doesn't match up with the demographic of the local area at all.

Expect it may be a difficult challenge for SI to programme this sort of thing for specific newgens within certain countries.

Edited by DanRolls94

Dan, first of all i want to congrat you for all the work you are making for us to enjoy even more this fantastic game in lower english leagues. When I play, i notice that the clubs in the lower leagues plays only their current division league and maybe the FA or the VASE. I know that all leagues have theire proper cups. Do you think it would be possible to insert that cups in the leagues? I think it would be much more realistic, more fun and the clubs could win a few more money and local prestige. If not dont worry mate, only asking. Thxs.

Enjoying being able to play lower down, top work pal, excited for Level 11 where I'm planning on a save in the Sheffield & Hallamshire Premier Division! Haven't found any issues with the database other than the sub rules being 3 from 7 rather than 3 from 5 past the Conference N/S.

9 hours ago, Roberto Streger said:

Dan, first of all i want to congrat you for all the work you are making for us to enjoy even more this fantastic game in lower english leagues. When I play, i notice that the clubs in the lower leagues plays only their current division league and maybe the FA or the VASE. I know that all leagues have theire proper cups. Do you think it would be possible to insert that cups in the leagues? I think it would be much more realistic, more fun and the clubs could win a few more money and local prestige. If not dont worry mate, only asking. Thxs.

That's why I said that this Level 10 database won't have league cups but they will be in it soon

18 hours ago, MartinSKrtelsBasement said:

If a team is based on 1 country it's easy, like FC Romania, where I can make sure players coming through are of that nationality, when it's mixed nationality I can't do anything

Edited by Dan BHTFC

So has anyone been playing the test version from post #2?  Got any feedback?  Is it stable after multiple seasons?  Recommended to start a long-term save or better to wait for a more polished version?

Edit: P.S. I just noticed that even at level 10 the clubs have nicknames and stadium sizes and even team records all entered. Wow... Tremendous job!

Edited by Turean

Why go to all the effort with the database if teams operating status' aren't correct? For instance amateur teams set as semi pro in level 11, west midlands regional division 2 etc, completely ruins the immersion of the database which is a shame. 

Edited by iGoldenBen

20 minutes ago, iGoldenBen said:

Why go to all the effort with the database if teams operating status' aren't correct? For instance amateur teams set as semi pro in level 11, west midlands regional division 2 etc, completely ruins the immersion of the database which is a shame. 

Just wait till the final product is released, it's still W.I.P., for God's sake.  Don't blame Dan's work, that is immense doing an England structure up to level 20, this is to TEST rather to start a long term save.  If you have any input, do it polite in order of the research, Dan's probably has a lot to do and still check everyting, there are thousands teams in England, so please be patient.

On 21/12/2019 at 15:54, iGoldenBen said:

Because at the end of the day Dan can't test for every scenario. If he releases a WIP version, people can bug test it for him while he moves on to completing that stage, and moving onto the next one. Game developers do it with Early Access.

Hey mate, hope you dont mind but i used your database for my 20/21 English pyramid file. I dont intend on releasing anything made on it as MY WORK but i just cbf renaming all the leagues and stuff. I purely just made the pyramid based on next years structure. 

PM me if this is an issue.

On 21/12/2019 at 15:54, iGoldenBen said:

Level 11 being Semi-Pro was for my FM19 database, I was trying to keep the finances as real as possible as amateur clubs seem to make more money so had to find a way around 

11 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

UPDATE:

46,000 database changes so far, just over halfway through Level 11, it's getting there

Always have so much respect for everyone who creates these things. Thanks, Dan. I've been coming to this forum for about a decade now to grab these files, and it still baffles me that with view counts/downloads like they have, SI continue to have a 'hands off' approach to this stuff.

I dream of the day that they give advance notice, work with creators or something similar — even minimal — so that it makes the task easier. Having to craft this stuff from scratch every year seems like a madness when you'd think the developer could ease the pain even just a little bit!

Feels like the only reason I keep buying FM now is to use these files!

Thanks Dan... you're amazin'.

14 minutes ago, nathenmcvittie said:

Always have so much respect for everyone who creates these things. Thanks, Dan. I've been coming to this forum for about a decade now to grab these files, and it still baffles me that with view counts/downloads like they have, SI continue to have a 'hands off' approach to this stuff.

I dream of the day that they give advance notice, work with creators or something similar — even minimal — so that it makes the task easier. Having to craft this stuff from scratch every year seems like a madness when you'd think the developer could ease the pain even just a little bit!

Feels like the only reason I keep buying FM now is to use these files!

Thanks Dan... you're amazin'.

I agree that Dan does an amazing job with this file.

I think part of the issue with SI creating it every year is ensuring it is updated with correct information.  They haven't added new countries in a long time (except the new Canada file).  I think it's because of the yearly update and transfer information would be challenging to keep track of.