[FM20] E20 - England to Level 20 - 454 playable divisions

Hey @Dan BHTFC: I've recently released my FM20 version of the NZ league system down to level 11 (your level 24 editor file a couple of years back inspired me to try to do the same sort of thing for the NZ system).

Anyway, one thing that I've noticed as being different this year, is that, by default ALL clubs in the system sign youth players on paid youth contracts. To stop this for amateur teams, I had to select all of the amateur teams, and manually apply set the contract type to amateur for all of the allowable squad statuses. This may be an extra step that you'll need to do.

Keep up the good work by the way. I'm looking forward to using your editor file again this year when it is released.

Edited by DementedHammer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/11/2019 at 23:36, Howie8217 said:

Hello all. Just to let you know. That the file that dan done for FM19 works on FM29 yipeee. 

Ye you need to change a few things (easy enough to do your self). 

I have not done a season yet. 

if IF this file works why not use it. Save you time and you can enjoy the game.

anyhows I’ll be using this file 🙏 work with no major problems. Hope you all are keeping well 👍

what changes to the fm19 versions you need to make to make it work on fm20?

22 hours ago, grade said:

Hey @Dan BHTFC

Quick question, is it easy to add a fictional team in your database, once you release your database? Or is perhaps more worth it replace a team?

In my experience it's easier to replace a team, as adding a team to a league would involve changing the number of teams in said league, meaning for example you might have one league with 25 teams in it. If you're struggling to find which team to replace, I usually go for the one with lowest reputation, or I just pick a team that got promoted last season (harsh for those teams but hey).

Hey guys, just thought I'd keep you updated, had no time this weekend to do any editing, work getting in the way, will be trying to finish off Level 9 with all the correct info tomorrow afternoon/evening, at least then I will have a base for when I begin Level 10 downwards

14 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Hey guys, just thought I'd keep you updated, had no time this weekend to do any editing, work getting in the way, will be trying to finish off Level 9 with all the correct info tomorrow afternoon/evening, at least then I will have a base for when I begin Level 10 downwards

Is that your leagues in the steam workshop (under Dan)?

I know its not finished but was just wondering if that was you

5 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

Is that your leagues in the steam workshop (under Dan)?

I know its not finished but was just wondering if that was you

Nope, definitely not mine as I haven't completed Level 9 yet. I've heard that some in the workshop only have the Champions getting promoted out the Regional Premiers 

11 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Nope, definitely not mine as I haven't completed Level 9 yet. I've heard that some in the workshop only have the Champions getting promoted out the Regional Premiers 

Yeah I wasnt sure if it was or not, I didnt dowload it. I'd prefer to wait for yours to be completed because at least we know it's going to work like its supposed to :)

39 minutes ago, lukeparsons111 said:

Hi @Dan BHTFC, Will you be releasing this at level 10 completion? Or are you waiting until you have done more than this? Sorry if you've already answered this, my favourite part of football manager every year is the English lower leagues!

I won't release anything until the editor is fixed 

I play one save each year as watch 1h length of each match .. hardly finish more than 5 seasons.. ...can't wait anymore .. gutted as it will be my first year without ur patch bro....
GOD this game was rushed even the editor !!! 
really appreciate ur efforts bro over the years and I can totally understand why you will wait till editor is fixed..

best of luck mate.. and thanks for all ur efforts in past years .. it made us happy

10 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

So....I've found another issue with the Pre-game editor, you cannot re-name Reserve teams, so instead of Didcot Town Development in the Hellenic Division One East we have Didcot Town Under 23's 😂

Can’t you change them to a reserve team rather than U23s?

On 02/12/2019 at 01:45, Dan BHTFC said:

Thought I'd give everyone an update, I'm currently adding teams and divisions in Level 10, once I have done this I will try and get the reputation as real as possible

Awesome, been hanging out for this

54 minutes ago, gibbo11 said:

Apparently there is now another issue with verifying databases, so still maybe be broken

Made it work, verifies and loads up, over the next few days I'll be going through reputations and average attendances for Levels 9 & 10 (working 10 hour shifts so not much editing time)

On 22/11/2019 at 22:07, Derbylad82 said:

what changes to the fm19 versions you need to make to make it work on fm20?

Had to put bury back in (gave them a 3 year transfer ban).

Had to add a few teams into some lower leagues (got them from lower league division).

u23 division was not working so I added ramdom teams (again from lower league).

i did a 4 season holiday save no problems....... except the first season the caraboo cup have no fixtures (only for the first season). 
other wise as of now the file works.

it took me an hour maybe two to do what I did.

On 04/12/2019 at 11:36, Dan BHTFC said:

Made it work, verifies and loads up, over the next few days I'll be going through reputations and average attendances for Levels 9 & 10 (working 10 hour shifts so not much editing time)

With the editor update released yesterday will it fix any issues you have ?

34 minutes ago, OptimusPrime said:

With the editor update released yesterday will it fix any issues you have ?

We’ve made the full FA Cup this morning, Dan hasn’t said anything to me about promotion and relegation from Level 6 downwards.

Edited by FCUtdWill

As Will has said the FA Cup worked fine this morning, I shouldn't edit late at night as my brain doesn't work properly!

FA Trophy and FA Vase created as well, doing some testing then will look at starting Level 11 and the league cups

Edited by Dan BHTFC

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

As Will has said the FA Cup worked fine this morning, I shouldn't edit late at night as my brain doesn't work properly!

FA Trophy and FA Vase created as well, doing some testing then will look at starting Level 11 and the league cups

If all works any chance of getting a copy as it is ?

5 hours ago, OptimusPrime said:

If all works any chance of getting a copy as it is ?

5 hours ago, djhagster said:

Seconded. The club i want to manage is at Level 10 so i would be more than happy with this version. Only if its ready though of course.

Dan will release his file when he’s ready to release it, I’ve been helping him the last few weeks and even I haven’t seen his file!

There’s still a fair bit of work to do, I’ve got Level 9 enabled on my own file and I’m nowhere near the level of detail I want to get to if I was going to release it! 

Can I be incredibly anal?

In the West Midlands Regional League Division 2, Ludlow Town should actually be Ludlow, and the stadium is called Ludlow Football Stadium. The colour blue should be red instead.

I know it's at the bottom of your priorities, but if you could make the change, I'd be really grateful!

28 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Level 20 like it says in the header

Ohh. Thnx.

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=988440002&psSelectedDivision=985769823&Submit.x=11&Submit.y=11&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=4171117

The team I want to manage is playing in this league. will you add this league to your patch? (Bournemouth Hayward Saturday Division 1)

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/English_football_league_system

According to these data, it is at the 18th level.

25 minutes ago, juankaan said:

Ohh. Thnx.

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=988440002&psSelectedDivision=985769823&Submit.x=11&Submit.y=11&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=4171117

The team I want to manage is playing in this league. will you add this league to your patch? (Bournemouth Hayward Saturday Division 1)

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/English_football_league_system

According to these data, it is at the 18th level.

They’re at Level 14, not Level 18, the Bournemouth League feeds the Dorset League Senior Division at Level 12.

Hey Dan. all the best on FM20  and look forward to the release when its done. 

Hey everyone, 

I read a thread somewhere in the older fm's that with a bit of jiggery pokery you could have a crack at editing the stadiums to look a little more realistic for the lower leagues with editing and changing stadium graphic files.. It kind of hurt my head at the time of figuring it out  but if anyone here has had a go at it and could offer any advice that would be great and does this have any future issues with expansions etc if you mess round with the game files at the beginning? 

📢 | UPDATE

Slight glitch with the Isthmian League Cup means I might have to use a fantasy cup instead, can't get the group's/knockout working properly so all being well I might do a Level 10 with no League Cups at Levels 9 & 10 release for tomorrow AM 👍 

Edited by Dan BHTFC

54 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

📢 | UPDATE

Slight glitch with the Isthmian League Cup means I might have to use a fantasy cup instead, can't get the group's/knockout working properly so all being well I might do a Level 10 with no League Cups at Levels 9 & 10 release for tomorrow AM 👍 

Would love that! Appreciate all the work you're doing on this, can't be easy.

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

📢 | UPDATE

Whats the glitch?