[FM20] E20 - England to Level 20 - 454 playable divisions

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BenW. said:

Hi mate - not sure if you're aware but using this database I've found that League One still has 23 teams in the 2020/21 season when it should revert back to 24 like it will do in real life!

Unfortunately I can't change that so it'll always have 23 teams

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having trouble with being unable to load england because there's too many teams in the Midland League, go into the editor for Kidderminster Harriers, "Reserve Teams", and remove the league from their U23 team, as it's not even used, it's just been assigned a league incorrectly. Not sure why they're there as I checked the Midland League website and it's Kidderminster Harriers U21s that play in the U21 West (they're top of the table at the minute actually), but there's no team called Kidderminster in the main Midland FL.

Noticed that Leagues 1 and 2 are set to not allow terracing for some reason with this database, yet when I try to change this myself I get an error message that says this when verifiying the rules:

ze8In2F.png

The only other change that I have made is the Kidderminster Reserves fix for the Midland League problem. Any idea on how to resolve this, or would you be able to fix this yourself in a future release?

Edited by LewisRWalsh

8 hours ago, Bigpole said:

uk is united kingdom, not england alone ;)

Yeah, but if i load all the players from UK and Ireland but not load all the leagues from said nations, then where would these players go ? Would they still go in their unloaded teams or crowd up other teams that are loaded ?

Edited by witchplease

7 hours ago, witchplease said:

Yeah, but if i load all the players from UK and Ireland but not load all the leagues from said nations, then where would these players go ? Would they still go in their unloaded teams or crowd up other teams that are loaded ?

In this case you'll have all these players in teams but these teams simply won't be playable. 

7 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

does this editor file affect players? Like if I use it for DB 2.3, would there still be updated player movement?

As far as I'm aware it's only competitions added/modified and maybe SMALL changes to the clubs (but only in terms of regional divisions).

1 hour ago, Bigpole said:

In this case you'll have all these players in teams but these teams simply won't be playable.

Such teams won't make any purchases i assume ? Only sales if other teams come for their players ?

Also when i selected the leagues while starting a new cm it showed around 140k player count but now 1 month into 1st season it says player count approx 240k, is that supposed to happen ? I did have "add players to playable teams" option on and "do not add key staff" off.

Edited by witchplease

Hi Dan,

Will you be including the planned new league structure from next season for the non leagues if it is finalised including the potential addition of new clubs to the league?

Here is an article from last year about the planned restructire of the non-league system if you haven't already heard about it https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/latest-news/26667/non-league-restructuring-change-2020/

Also an article about the new Bury club and others applying to join Level 10 next season https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51584394

I can't wait to try your update out as i have never started so low down in england before.

Many Thanks

Dai

1 hour ago, Howie8217 said:

Hey all, just to let you all know that. The FM19 file dan done works fine (few little tweak Whitch you can do your self) works fine. I’m on my 10th season and no problem 

its ok I said to him  months ago lol

Edited by Andrew Price

16 minutes ago, Andrew Price said:

hey dan as Howie said your fm19 works why not just tweak them then saves you the time

Because I want to make sure 100% what I'm doing on the file, for me it's easier doing this, at least this time I have more information on leagues/teams

Edited by Dan BHTFC

2 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Because I want to make sure 100% what I'm doing on the file, for me it's eassier doing this, at least this time I have more information on leagues/teams

is this why your db and messi are ****ed up because of 23 teams for league one and the new update 2.3

Edited by Andrew Price

1 minute ago, Andrew Price said:

is this why your db and messi are ****ed up because of 23 teams for league one and the new update 2.3

Yeah because once you edit the structure it won't add 24 teams to league One for the second season as it adds more teams from the non-playable divisions into the National League North/South

3 minutes ago, Andrew Price said:

do u know how to fix it dan

It cannot be done in a custom database like the ones out on here because we are making the league playable below National League North/South so the game can't get extra teams from there

Edited by Dan BHTFC

51 minutes ago, Andrew Price said:

dan is there not a way you can just re add bury back to league one or is it fm20 itself

No because the League Cup and the Football League Trophy are both hard coded, I wouldn't get the League Cup working properly if I added them

hace 3 horas, gabedowd dijo:

I have a problem where I can’t use this because “Midland Premier Divison has 21 teams and the Maximum is 20”. What do I need to fix?

remove Kidderminster Harriers Sub-23 from the Midland Premier Division

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.93977514147f9dee27f86b8e3cc229fb.png

Edited by hyb

Thanks for your work this year Dan.

I've only noticed one issue so far, the team Penistone Church in the NCEL Div 1 have a reserves side in the Sheffield and Hallamshire Premier Div. Currently the reserves are showing up as a first team under the name AFC Penistone Church, and are not connected to their real first team in the division above. 

Thanks again and good luck with the rest of the database.

3 hours ago, timmins23 said:

Thanks for your work this year Dan.

I've only noticed one issue so far, the team Penistone Church in the NCEL Div 1 have a reserves side in the Sheffield and Hallamshire Premier Div. Currently the reserves are showing up as a first team under the name AFC Penistone Church, and are not connected to their real first team in the division above. 

Thanks again and good luck with the rest of the database.

Just had a look, AFC Penistone Church are set up as a B team to Penistone Church

Hi Dan ive been getting your leagues for the last few years thank you for your very hard work and doing a good job. Just download the level 12  there is a league that i want to play which is South Devon Football League Premier Division but its not there but its on your list. Thanks

You're an absolute legend for all the work you put into this Dan! Can't thank you enough for all the work this year and previous!

Just a quick question, does anyone know of any specific graphic packs that have run alongside this either this year or in previous years? Would be specifically after competition logos as I'm starting from level 10!

11 hours ago, martbuck said:

Hi Dan ive been getting your leagues for the last few years thank you for your very hard work and doing a good job. Just download the level 12  there is a league that i want to play which is South Devon Football League Premier Division but its not there but its on your list. Thanks

You are right and I've accidently left it out, will have an updated Level 12 later today 

Well I know Im silly here, but I cant download the database pack for some silly reason. Im running a pretty much stock Windows 10 (its kinda new out the box) when I try to download I get a notification saying I have no app to open the fmf. File with. To my question here; what the efing hell so I need for application in my laptop to get this **** running?

1 hour ago, anknamnet2 said:

Well I know Im silly here, but I cant download the database pack for some silly reason. Im running a pretty much stock Windows 10 (its kinda new out the box) when I try to download I get a notification saying I have no app to open the fmf. File with. To my question here; what the efing hell so I need for application in my laptop to get this **** running?

You don't open the fmf file. You put it in the editor data folder. 

5 hours ago, anknamnet2 said:

Search in the folder you have your "documents", should be "Documents", or whatever (depending the language your Win 10 is running) then look for the following folders:

(your documents)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data

If you don't find them, there's two reasons: a) you are not in the documents (the one Windows set up), or, b) you haven't run the FM 2020 yet.

Still there's a solution: a) Open your game, and close it afterwards.  b) Try the search again.  

(your documents)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data

And place the file inside the "editor data" folder.

Then open again the game,