Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason FMRTE has suddenly stopped working for me. I can usually get the game to load but it then generally freezes, sometimes I can get to type a few letters in the search box but then it freezes. I haven't changed anything so I've got no idea what's happening. Have now uninstalled and reinstalled and I'm still getting freezes. It was working perfectly now it's useless. Anybody got any idea what's happened?

The ability to edit that variable would be amazing. I wasn't even aware that it could be edited??? I don't recall seeing that variable in any save-game editor for any version of FM/CM.

Ruci - Is that something you could do? Is it possible to edit the variable that tells the match-engine who well the team are gelled together?

Cheers

ps Do you intend to include mass editing for staff members? Would be helpful.

no, i cant do nothing about that (" Is it possible to edit the variable that tells the match-engine who well the team are gelled together")

About mass editing for Staff members..well that's already possible..you just need to select the Staff Tab in the Mass Edit Screen...

about new features...i dont think that FMRTE (for FM 2009) will have any new feature (at least soon)..because i dont have time to do that :(

no, i cant do nothing about that (" Is it possible to edit the variable that tells the match-engine who well the team are gelled together")

About mass editing for Staff members..well that's already possible..you just need to select the Staff Tab in the Mass Edit Screen...

about new features...i dont think that FMRTE (for FM 2009) will have any new feature (at least soon)..because i dont have time to do that :(

I've just noticed the mass editing button. But I can't see how i can extend all my staff contracts to what i want. How do i do that ruci?

is there anyway you can add a feature to alter the ammount of days a foreign players needs to have to gain nationality in a certain country?

Yes there is a way:-

1) Load fmrte

2) In your game, go into one of your players profile(If your in the prem. If not, just put any english players profile on the screen)

3) Come out of the game again and into fmrte and click current screen

4) Under players name, you'll see the english club. Click that.

5) Under the club on the left hand-side you'll see the country. Click that

6) On that screen you'll see 'years to gain nationality' you can change that number to anything you want. I hope that helps

Super editor :thup: Only problem is that the game doesnt show any changes in the finances when I edit them in the editor. I've even changed the editor options to match the currency in the game. I've even started a thread on that so that atleast one of these 2 posts of mine will be replied to.

Super editor :thup: Only problem is that the game doesnt show any changes in the finances when I edit them in the editor. I've even changed the editor options to match the currency in the game. I've even started a thread on that so that atleast one of these 2 posts of mine will be replied to.

No offence, but you have gone off the page then gone back on it haven't you?

Ruci

Thanks for the reply. I got staff mass editing to work. I'd tried it before but couldn't get it to work for some reason. But I tried it there and it's working fine now. Thanks

I didn't think it would be possible to edit whatever variable controls how well a team is gelled.

Understand too about you not having enough time to include more features. FMRTE is already the best editor I've ever used for any version of FM/CM. Hope your studies go well - and I'm sure they will!

Thanks

The modification to my club's finances appears in-game once I've saved the change on FMRTE. Exit the Finance screen in the game - even press continue once to allow the game to register the change - and then go back to it. The value you input in FMRTE should appear in your game.

Let me know if it doesn't. But if definitely should. Are you able to edit other features of the game via FMRTE?

Cheers

Ruci

Thanks for the reply. I got staff mass editing to work. I'd tried it before but couldn't get it to work for some reason. But I tried it there and it's working fine now. Thanks

I didn't think it would be possible to edit whatever variable controls how well a team is gelled.

Understand too about you not having enough time to include more features. FMRTE is already the best editor I've ever used for any version of FM/CM. Hope your studies go well - and I'm sure they will!

Thanks

I don't see how to get the mass editer working. How did you do it?

Yes there is a way:-

1) Load fmrte

2) In your game, go into one of your players profile(If your in the prem. If not, just put any english players profile on the screen)

3) Come out of the game again and into fmrte and click current screen

4) Under players name, you'll see the english club. Click that.

5) Under the club on the left hand-side you'll see the country. Click that

6) On that screen you'll see 'years to gain nationality' you can change that number to anything you want. I hope that helps

ive tried that, but when i try to change the number the editor will freeze and it has no effect in game

I don't see how to get the mass editer working. How did you do it?

For players and staff here is what I do:

1 - Press Mass Edit tab

2 - Go to bottom right hand side and click on the tab that says 'Press me to filter'

3 - Look at the top left hand side of the box and it should say 'Customize your search'

4 - Go to the right hand side of the screen and look for the tabs that say 'General - Contract - Technical/GK - Mental Attributes - Physical/Hidden - Preferred Moves'

5 - Click the Contract tab

6 - Under 'Contract Details' look for the section that says 'Team'. Press the small icon next to it in order to bring up a search box.

7 - Type the name of your club and select it from the list of clubs that the search creates. Press the green tick icon at the top right hand side of the search box.

8 - It will take you back to the 'Customize your search' screen. Press the 'Search' icon at the bottom left hand side.

9 - It will take you back to the 'Mass Edit' screen. Notice how the tab at the bottom right hand side of the screen denotes how many players the search has found for the club you just searched for. They are the players who will be mass edited.

10 - Now use the options in the mass edit screen to edit whatever attributes it is you want to edit. So, say you want to give everyone in your team 20 for passing: go to the 'Technical/GK' tab at the right hand side and select it. Now look for the passing attribute and enter the value 20. Press apply and follow the instructions.

All your 1st team players should have 20 for passing now...

Cheers

ive tried that, but when i try to change the number the editor will freeze and it has no effect in game

That's strange. That has never happened to me. Try it again. Change the number from 5 to 3 and click save it should work.

well thats the thing, it is listed as 0 on the editor for every nation by default

Well i promise you, there is something wrong there. because when i go into any nation there is always a valid number there. Try reinstalling the program or something

i have that (just re-installed it) and its not working still, i can open the program fine, it doesnt crash just gives and error when pressing load

EDIT: the link on the first page takes you to verison 1, had to go through the pages to find the real link

i have that (just re-installed it) and its not working still, i can open the program fine, it doesnt crash just gives and error when pressing load

EDIT: the link on the first page takes you to verison 1, had to go through the pages to find the real link

The link on the OP are fine I update everything once a new version becomes available. What you should do is uninstall FMRTE and then download it again as there could be one of the files missing.

Great work Ruci! :)

still working on this mass edit thing, really dont know what to do with it! but im sure i will work it out :p

Tomo

Did you look at my instructions further up the page? If you follow that you should be able to get the mass editor to work. It's really powerful.

Happy mass editing.

Cheers

Great work on the editor, used it lots for editing clubs etc.

My only problem is now searching for '2nd Nationality' Pays Basque players.

All the Basque players have 1st Nationality as Spanish, with 2nd Nationality as Basque. So searching for players with 'Pays Basque' brings 0 results since there are no players with Pays Basque as first nationality :)

ron.e

Did you manage to get the mass editor to work?

I really hope that Ruci is able to develop FMRTE for future versions of FM. I'll have withdrawal symptoms if it doesn't come out for FM10!

It's really increased the amount of enjoyment I get out of FM.

Cheers

Odd - I just tried to mass edit my staff at Barcelona as I've just started a new game with them but keep getting an error message whenever I try to search for them using the filter.

That's why I thought Mass Editing for staff wasn't working before and why I asked you if you were going to include it next time round. But then I got it working with my Everton team no problem.

Wonder if you've experienced that Ruci or if anyone else has? Is that the problem you're encountering ron.e?

Thanks

Odd - I just tried to mass edit my staff at Barcelona as I've just started a new game with them but keep getting an error message whenever I try to search for them using the filter.

That's why I thought Mass Editing for staff wasn't working before and why I asked you if you were going to include it next time round. But then I got it working with my Everton team no problem.

Wonder if you've experienced that Ruci or if anyone else has? Is that the problem you're encountering ron.e?

Thanks

I have just tried the Mass edit for staff and it seems Proteus that you are are correct.

I tried to edit my Man Utd staff and it came up with the error message.

When click on Finances, i got this error :(

----------------------------------------------------------------

BraCa Soft - Football Manager 2009 Real Time Editor - ERROR LOG

----------------------------------------------------------------

(1:27 AM) 5/5/2009

FMRTE Version: 2.0.0305

Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

Windows Service Pack: Service Pack 1

Game: Football Manager 2009 - v9.3(36289)

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

InnerException:

Source:

FMRTEvWPF

StackTrace:

at FMRTEvWPF.Pages.club_finances.<load>b__5(ClubDebt c)

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.FindAll(Predicate`1 match)

at FMRTEvWPF.Pages.club_finances.load(Int32 ptr)

TargetSite:

Boolean <load>b__5(FMRTE_Framework.GameObjects.ClubDebt)

HelpLink:

Data:

System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

i tried using Fmrte to edit player or change their name.

however when i try to change a player name to maybe Christian Maldini, i couldnt coz at the moment my game is at 5th season. as Maldini is already retired, i cant change my player name to his surname.

is there anyway using Fmrte to edit names, or any other editior out there enable me to do that?

btw i am playing fm09 with latest patch.

thank

This problem has maybe already been come across before but when i open FMRTE i get a message saying 'FMRTE has encountered a problem and needs to close'

I have .net Framework 3.5 sp1 installed aswell. any help?

Uninstall FMRTE and download it again as there could be a problem with one of the files. If that don't work unistall the .net Framework as well then download again.

Hope this helps.

We must support Ruci in every way we can, I mean the guy is unique to make this editor.

No one have ever been close to do something like this! and also don't you think the editor

is clear by now, you can do what ever you want whith it. Don't presure RUCI to mutch

the editor is unique, and he deserve credit for that so thank you so mutch for your work.

I think you should take it easy for a while and enjoy your most famous editor ever, Thank You RUCI

Tomo

Did you look at my instructions further up the page? If you follow that you should be able to get the mass editor to work. It's really powerful.

Happy mass editing.

Cheers

cheers man thats brilliant. wondering what does match CA to PA mean? and do you know how to make it players dont lose the attribute increases etc ive given them, some players take it fine and others basically all there attributes start to decrease?

cheers

I have changed of some of the stats on my players and then saved my football management game.

After a few games I went to see if a player's stats i had changed were still the same, I noticed his stats weren't the same as before.

What I want to know is how can my player's stats go back to normal or go lower if I have saved the changes on FMRTE?

We must support Ruci in every way we can, I mean the guy is unique to make this editor.

No one have ever been close to do something like this! and also don't you think the editor

is clear by now, you can do what ever you want whith it. Don't presure RUCI to mutch

the editor is unique, and he deserve credit for that so thank you so mutch for your work.

I think you should take it easy for a while and enjoy your most famous editor ever, Thank You RUCI

well said mate :thup:

I think he deserves a break............................only until fm10 coes along though:D:D

Has anyone found how to influence a player becoming a coach/manager when they retire yet????

Asked a few pages ago and wondering what influences it, or whether you can easily change it with this editor.

Thanks

like many im desperste to try this editor and have been informed i need framework 3.5.

i download the setup installer but when i try to install it either crashes and says send error report etc.... or it tries to connect to somewhere to actually download the program.

is there anyway of getting framework 3.5 without having to d/l the setup installer? e.g has some1 got the program that they could send to me so i can install?

also everytime i click on a link to microsoft it says the link is broken.

like many im desperste to try this editor and have been informed i need framework 3.5.

i download the setup installer but when i try to install it either crashes and says send error report etc.... or it tries to connect to somewhere to actually download the program.

is there anyway of getting framework 3.5 without having to d/l the setup installer? e.g has some1 got the program that they could send to me so i can install?

also everytime i click on a link to microsoft it says the link is broken.

After looking around i believe that i need the offline installer but evry link to it goes to microsoft and as stated before all links to microsoft are broken.

Can anyone please help?

After looking around i believe that i need the offline installer but evry link to it goes to microsoft and as stated before all links to microsoft are broken.

Can anyone please help?

Got it working now yey!!!

nice program :)

is there a way of changing CA or PA though without the presets 'Legend' 'World Class' etc...?

Archived