Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great editor!!

I've just noticed though .. for some reason, players not in my first team started being very unhappy after 2 seasons .. Inspire team button doesn't seem to fix this .. has anyone else got this problem?

Can you look into that when you have time please Ruci? Would be great appreciated :)

Keep up the fantastic work!!

i will try to release it at the end of this week (but i cant promise!!)

I love your editor already ruci. However i was wondering, how accurate is your positional rating? also is there any chance that you can put 'best rating' and best 'potiental rating' next to 'value(£)' colomn. Thanks

First of all, great work - really helpful one to fix a couple of things in-game.

One thing I noticed though (don't know if it has been mentioned so far)... match exercise box is actually fitness and vice versa. Noticed that when I looked through my squad right after a match.

Cheers

Great editor!!

I've just noticed though .. for some reason, players not in my first team started being very unhappy after 2 seasons .. Inspire team button doesn't seem to fix this .. has anyone else got this problem?

Can you look into that when you have time please Ruci? Would be great appreciated :)

Keep up the fantastic work!!

This what Ive been wanting to know. Any way we could fix the happiness/unhappiness?

Would it be possible to add the functionality to add or remove teams from a league?

For example in Germany there is no reserve league but SOME clubs have their U23's playing in the third division. I'd love to be able to add my U23 squad to the third division at the expense of a certain Bayern *cough* Munich ;p

Whenever I try to load my game in FMRTE, all I get is a little box saying:

(9.1.0(26491))

I have WWSM from steam with the patch. I've tried using both the installer and the rar, neither work. I'm using an edited database, if that would change anything.

I have a problem: When I click load game it loads for a long time, and then after it finishes when I search nothing comes up! I am confused :(

What in specific are you trying to search for? If it has any accent marks in it then you have to hit those for the search to work.

What in specific are you trying to search for? If it has any accent marks in it then you have to hit those for the search to work.

Or maybe its just the speed issue. I hardly ever use it because of loading times. The few times I tried it it took for ever to load the game and when I did a search it took so long that I was in doubt whether it did anything or just hung. Tried letting the computer alone for some hours once and it did actually have a result when I came back - Can't wait to have search issue solved.

This simple editor loads really fast and is able to do a lot of things. Give it a go : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=66284

\Skodkim

I am trying to edit Kaka's stats but when I load them on FMRTE v2 his stats are lower than the ones in my saved game.

For example in my game Kaka has gained 15 stamina, but when I load it on FMRTE v2 it is 14.

Is this a problem with the FMRTE v2.0.0088 in which it does not recognize resent stat developments in the game save file?

I am trying to edit Kaka's stats but when I load them on FMRTE v2 his stats are lower than the ones in my saved game.

For example in my game Kaka has gained 15 stamina, but when I load it on FMRTE v2 it is 14.

Is this a problem with the FMRTE v2.0.0088 in which it does not recognize resent stat developments in the game save file?

no..the problem is because the game internally uses 1-100 range for some attributes, and the FMRTE does the conversion to 1-20 range(dividing the 1 to 100 attribute by 5) so when the result is 14.9 for eg, the FMRTE should show you 15 but it shows you 14, this bug will be fixed in the next version..

btw BraCaSoft website is online again www.bracasoft.com

It's the editor which I've been waiting for so many years!!! But I still miss one option - SPONSORSHIP! Ruci my friend please remeber about it, if not in this version so at least next one....
RUCI please remember about sponsors in FMRTE... BIg thanks mate!
Hey Ruci. Any chance you will make sponsors editing available? I know I have posted three times already, but I just want to know if there is a sense of waiting. THANKS

Mate, I think Ruci has got this, you don't need to keep spamming the poor guy! :p

Danielrae. Listen lady are you a private lawyer of Ruci??? Don't you have anything to do at home? Maybe cleaning, playing with your dog would be best for you ah?

Arminio, Danielrae did have a point, so no need to going aggresive, you were a pain in the A with repeting the same question more times than needed.

no..the problem is because the game internally uses 1-100 range for some attributes, and the FMRTE does the conversion to 1-20 range(dividing the 1 to 100 attribute by 5) so when the result is 14.9 for eg, the FMRTE should show you 15 but it shows you 14, this bug will be fixed in the next version..

btw BraCaSoft website is online again www.bracasoft.com

Oh I get it. Thanks for the information and for your work.

:thup:

Good to see that there will be staff editing in the next version! I'm waiting for that to go online before starting my first serious game in FM09. :)

Just a quick thing. In the picture of Mourinhos stats I see that it's possible to change his roles. Awesome feature! But, will it be possible to change that for players that are 30+ too? To make sure that they'll become some sort of staff?

That special feature looks interesting, will be fun to see what it is. :)

Just a quick thing. In the picture of Mourinhos stats I see that it's possible to change his roles. Awesome feature!

Oh yeh, good spot! That means all those scouts with rubbish JPA/JPP but great coaching atts who only accept scouting roles can be changed to accept coaching positions :thup:. Yeh, I know, you can change a rubbish coach's attributes instead but hey!

The latest version of this app works very nicely. Until now, I found the early versions of FM09 in-game editors not quite usable. I'm happy with ruci's FMRTE and looking forward to the next and further updates. :thup::thup:

I think I made a fair point about you're repetitive posts.

Danielrae. Listen lady are you a private lawyer of Ruci??? Don't you have anything to do at home? Maybe cleaning, playing with your dog would be best for you ah?

I spent most of my time skipping past your spamming on this forum!

Look I repeated my request for three times, is it such a big sin??? Only you have some objections, and the author which my post were directed don't. So if you don't like my post simply don't read it!!! I wouldn't criticize anyone here even if he wrote 100 similar request. Are you adiminstrator???

If Ruci say:" Hey punk do not bother me with your constant request!" then I'll give up.

So take your forum's ladies and go for a romantic walk :p

By those words I finish this thread!

Guest Bastigol
So if you don't like my post simply don't read it!!! QUOTE]

funny... it would almost impossible to know if you don't like a post without reading it :D!

Bastigol. Wow man you're so clever I almost belived it! :D I meant that if you don't like my first post do not read the following... But I know it's to hard for your little brainy to get it. And that is natural for those kind of people - if you don't understand something you just laugh at it. But I warn you - it's harmful, your children (God bless them) could be just like you (and that would be a disaster).

Whenever I try to load my game in FMRTE, all I get is a little box saying:

(9.1.0(26491))

I have WWSM from steam with the patch. I've tried using both the installer and the rar, neither work. I'm using an edited database, if that would change anything.

sorry to bump this, but can anyone help me? here's the message I'm getting. Does FMRTE not work with custom databases?

errormessagedw5.jpg

well i have some news, i've just finish the nations edit screen and leagues, its possible to edit league standings, and leagues reputation ;)

about sponsors it will be delayed to a future version as i dont have the time right now to search for it :( and i want to release this version very soon because next week i will have a lot of work to do for my university and i wont be able to work on the editor :(

Archived