Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

fmrte.jpg

I have created this thread on behalf of the creator of FMRTE Ruci. I like to think of my role in this as the unofficial spokes person.

Football Manager Real Time Editor is an in game editor and scout tool available for Football Manager 2010. FMRTE has been available since Football Manager 2008 and we have seen it evolve greatly since then. FMRTE was created by a man named Ruci as he is known on these forums or BraCa as he is on the FMRTE website and forums. In this thread there will be news on the latest release of the tool as and when they become available. I shall update this opening post with the latest releases.

FMRTE allows you to edit a number of things which include: Player's attributes, Personal Information, CA/ PA, Positions, Club Information such as Stadium, Reputation and Finances. A full list of what is capable in FMRTE can be found at The Football Manager Wiki website.

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required to use FMRTE as it will NOT work without it.

It is recommended that you download the latest release if you do not have it.

Please note that all of the Feature may not yet work in the current release and will become available in later releases.

Make sure you back up your saved game as FMRTE can crash your game.

FMRTE is only available to PC users only it is not Mac compatible I'm afraid.

Latest Release:

Date: 24/12/2009: FMRTE v3.050 : Compatible with Football Manager 2009(9.3.1 Patch)

Useful Links

The Official FMRTE Website / The Official FMRTE Forums / Bug Tracker / Language Files / FMRTE YouTube Channel

WinRAR 32bit OS / WinRAR 64bit OS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why when i try to edit the clubs finances the window don't appear for changes

I know what you mean, but if you save the changes, the finances do update

Does the heal/unban all players on a team work? The fitness percentages don't change, I tried pressing the buttons & saving after each one.

I know what you mean, but if you save the changes, the finances do update

Does the heal/unban all players on a team work? The fitness percentages don't change, I tried pressing the buttons & saving after each one.

Yes it does work but the fitness of the players do not increase it just removes the injury

what i mean that when i try to edit the clubs finances the window don't appear for changes

the window don't show the finance so you can change it

The values that it does show are not the same values as those in game....

Check the currency that the game is using matches that of what the editor is set for, I believe FMRTE defaults to US$.

Thanks, thats got the values looking right. FMRTE had defaulted to Euro.

There are minus figures on Player Info...

Does anyone know how to interpret the CA & PA values ?

In the absence of Genie Scout, I was hoping to find out what "dead wood" I could get rid of.

Unfortunately, these figures mean nothing to me :

11052008090851cj2.jpg

Just to make matters worse, when I restarted the game after a crash, all the figures had changed to 30000+ ?!?!?!?

How can they all have exactly the same PA as well ?!?!?!?!

I've been an user of FMM for a while now and was really thrilled when i heard about this editor, especially when i heard you could edit the names.

But I don't seem to be able to edit the names fully. The only thing i can do is search for a name that is already in the game and replace the current one. The low database of names or the same names that keep on appearing is the reason why i change the names. So it's really a useless option to me if i can't edit the name exactly to the name i like. Can someone, or ruci himself, tell me if that will be possible with the release for the full game or at some point in the future.

The greatest thing ever would be that we could just add whole lists to the database of names, but i guess that's wishfull thinking.

Another issue i have with the editor is that there is no option to hide the PA. Well, there isn't an option in FMM either, but it would really be an improvement. At least in the team players list there should be an option to hide the PA column.

But in any case: KUTGW!

I've have taken the liberty to create this thread on for all future FMRTE releases. I thought that it would be easier for people to find in one place.

If the editor crashes at startup it could be because it need Microsoft .NET FrameWork 2.0, so google it and download it from Microsoft website (as it is the safest site to do it)

Hey Guys, I am getting an application error

FMRTE.exe - Application Error

The appilication failed to initialize properly(0xc000007b)

Can anyone give me some guidance with what has to be done to rectify?

Cheers

you probably dont have Microsoft .NET 2.0 installed, download it and install, then http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

see if the editor works or not ;)

you probably dont have Microsoft .NET 2.0 installed, download it and install, then http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

see if the editor works or not ;)

@ ruci,

Thanks for the response --I tried that and the installer gave me a message stating that 2.0 incompatible with what I have already installed --trying to figure it out !!!

Thinking of even calling microsoft --But if you have some advice I would really appreciate it

I can even send you the message that I received when I tried to install 2.0

Thanks once again ruci --

@ ruci,

Thanks for the response --I tried that and the installer gave me a message stating that 2.0 incompatible with what I have already installed --trying to figure it out !!!

Thinking of even calling microsoft --But if you have some advice I would really appreciate it

I can even send you the message that I received when I tried to install 2.0

Thanks once again ruci --

send me a screenshot of that message please, and a screenshot of the error that the editor gives to you ;)

send it to support{a t}bracasoft.com

tks

Thanks ruci just sent over a screenshot --here is a copy as well

cheers

edttor.jpg

editor2.jpg

Thanks for the feedback

tks for the screens, i've followed the link in the error message, and it seams that you already have instaled the .NET 2.0 Framework so i dont know why the editor is crashing.. :(

try to download the editor again, and see if it works, i will try to find out the problem..

Hey Guys, I am getting an application error

FMRTE.exe - Application Error

The appilication failed to initialize properly(0xc000007b)

Can anyone give me some guidance with what has to be done to rectify?

Cheers

I made sure that all earlier versions were removed from my pc prior to downlaoding version 2 and it worked a treat. I think there was a warning on the ms download site advising this action.

hi all can some one help me as im having a few problems with this version of fmrte

as i cant see all of it so i cannot edit the club finances or anything down that side of the editor.

BTW heres a link to what i mean

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp13/cockyhammer/FMRTE.jpg

thanks in advance

Thats strange I have noticed by the image that you have 2 open which shouldn't matter. What I would do is delete it and download it again.

Thats strange I have noticed by the image that you have 2 open which shouldn't matter. What I would do is delete it and download it again.

no thats still not working thanks anyway mate

if anyone can help id be rea;;y grateful

thanks in advance

You are all ungrateful so and so's asking Ruci to do this and do that. He doesn't have to make the editor so be happy with what u get and wait. If you can do a better job then do it yourself!

I agree and hope Ruci knows that the vast majority of members really do appreciate the time and effort put in to produce this terrific editor.

I agree and hope Ruci knows that the vast majority of members really do appreciate the time and effort put in to produce this terrific editor.

yeh totally agree aswell, the time hes putting in need to be noticed, he doesnt have to do it. Just like Genie, the grief he got for 08 and now hes still working so hard on this new one that looks great! Same as this editor its a quality editor.

What kind of development system are you using for this? The actual game comes with DRM that blocks debuggers from accessing the game thread. Will that be a problem for this editor?

that wont be a problem as the editor works in a diferent way of a debugger, the editor acts the same way artmoney acts(reads/writes values from memory addresses), and you can try and see that artmoney works with FM 09.

ppl, i'm currently working in the FMRTE v2.0 for FM09 and i will try to release tomorrow a beta version that will have some basic features, like edit players attributes/positions, remove injuries/bans, and teams finances, all the other features that FMRTE for FM08 has, will be included in futures versions ;)

and btw, the editor will only work with FM09 with 1st Patch applied, as almost everyone has the game patched, i see no reason to make it work with the default 9.0 version

ppl, i'm currently working in the FMRTE v2.0 for FM09 and i will try to release tomorrow a beta version that will have some basic features, like edit players attributes/positions, remove injuries/bans, and teams finances, all the other features that FMRTE for FM08 has, will be included in futures versions ;)

and btw, the editor will only work with FM09 with 1st Patch applied, as almost everyone has the game patched, i see no reason to make it work with the default 9.0 version

Boa sorte and hurry up!! :D

I think i love you...

Archived