• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

September 2061

f334688cf9e799d0ec7878b3b701bd7a.png

ca59aca81a2b93863d3df664b83971dd.png

A very good month and we're right up to 7th with a game in hand! Due to Tshewangs perceived lack of ability in France the assistant manager subs him off at half time which I guess would help for his fitness, this didn't stop him getting 2 goals and an assist against Stade Brest though! 

Good luck in Tolouse. How’s in earth you convinced them to hire a 65 y/o who’s never managed in Europe before I don’t know? Using the Asian persuasion? Agent Zangpo? Either way, your next career has to be Zangpo as High Quality Manager 

35 minutes ago, Clarky323 said:

Interesting career move! I wonder if Zangpo's retirement will coincide with the managers ?

How many times have PSG won the league since the game started?

I'll retire when Zangpo does. :) 

15cf72e21c1fcd1287e4392e5101c877.png

Just a couple.

33 minutes ago, SmileFaceGamer said:

Good luck in Tolouse. How’s in earth you convinced them to hire a 65 y/o who’s never managed in Europe before I don’t know? Using the Asian persuasion? Agent Zangpo? Either way, your next career has to be Zangpo as High Quality Manager 

Thanks! It was the Bhutan Connection, my next career I will definitely have to have Zangpo as a manager.

7 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

The Kuwait NT plays in the Asian Cup Qualifiers, World Cup Qualifiers, Arab Cup, Gulf Cup, WAFF Championship and Confederation Cup if they won the Asian Cup. as well as a few friendlies whilst the clubs can play in the league, Federation Cup, Crown Prince Cup, Kass el Ameer, Kuwait Super Cup, AFC Champions League/ Confederation Cup, Gulf Club Cup Winners Cup, Arab Club Championship and the Club World Cup.

The Qatari NT plays in the same competitions as Kuwait but Qatar plays in the league, Emir of Qatar Cup, Qatar Crown Prince Cup, QNB Cup, Sheikh Jassem Cup, Arab Club Championship, Gulf Club Cup Winners Cup, AFC Champions League/ Confederation Cup and the Club World Cup.

They can both play in the same amount of competitions (9) but the Qatari league has less games and the cups have less games as well.

Thanks!

That'll probably mean that I start a new game with both an North-African league (probably Egypt, Tunisia or Morocco) and Kuwait or Qatar. I like cups a lot, so this will make a very fun game to play. 

10 hours ago, Blah_1123 said:

Struggled to break into the first team? He seems like a regular...

He is a regular, starts every game. :(

9 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Thanks!

That'll probably mean that I start a new game with both an North-African league (probably Egypt, Tunisia or Morocco) and Kuwait or Qatar. I like cups a lot, so this will make a very fun game to play. 

I'd go with Egypt in Africa since they have the most league games and a great youth rating. :thup: 

3 hours ago, Minuy600 said:

Wow. And to think I followed this all from the very start. What. A. Career.

And thanks for following from the very start! :D

7 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I did, he didn't change his mind and he doesn't have staff attributes either.

Are you not able to suggest staff roles even without the attributes being there??

might kick them into play

1 minute ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I am not. :(

Ah nutz!!!! :(

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to pay out respects to our departing and beloved Tshewang Zangpo 

2061/62 End of Season Review

247e90217adb7ea669578aaa40ae30db.png

80fd3608b9e4deb24deb407a545833e8.png

Two big wins to finish the career and Tshewang scores in his final game!

41353aa38812bca00ce4a658d1a42b01.png766f26347d17d38e48092f5b89ec6783.pngb4790a660dcdf8a5f732165b79795346.png

01f787b562fef92e64e586b48e7a436f.png

67e412b06da703b8d489a982ed76c710.png

Overall Best XI

1fbe1eb0ee3978dc5ec625201d133415.png

2061/62 Best XI

c0b75dc538f19ca6b22cb8e4c8e6aa29.png

Éric Ouattara

Matteo Murati - Eren Sağlam - Vladislav Galkin 

Bright Oseni                                                                      Borracha

Ronny Oviedo - Lyndon Green

Andrew Babalola - Luke Petta - Jairo Ramírez

1d8b52c0886ab4a4352c000a0fb0764d.png

29 minutes ago, DefenseLover said:

Gutted to see this go... What's your next save gonna be about or you are returning to St. Buryan to Rebuild their facilities?

I'm not sure, either go back to St. Buryan, go back to France with my Aubagne save or do a trial run of the save I want to do in FM19 just using claassen's files instead of using my own which I'll do in FM19 to activate even lower divisions.

7 minutes ago, Rikulec said:

What an absolutely amazing journey. :applause:

Thanks Rikulec! It definitely has been!

I really enjoyed this.  :) Have you thought about creating a new manager as  Zangpo (same birthdate and location, languages spoken, High Quality and Newcastle Jets as favourite clubs, even using the editor to get the international caps and goals right) and taking over at High Quality again in the same game file? :) 

13 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I'd go with Egypt in Africa since they have the most league games and a great youth rating. :thup: 

Thanks! Will do probably! I would like to have so much fun as you. My save with Lillestrøm in Norway has been fun too, but I think I need a new challenge in a new game.

You've loaded so many leagues and still fly through the game. Your computer must be epic. How big is your player database at the moment?
Had you all leagues on active, or only the ones you were interested in managing?

And what happened with PSG in 2046/2047/2048? They won almost everything, every year and than there is a hiatus with only 2nd placed / no prizes.

15 hours ago, maxtothemax said:

Best career on this forum in my opinion. I was just wondering what your all time best/favourite first team would be of this save. We already know who is the striker:D

I’ve followed from the start and I agree. The greatest thread I’ve ever read. Thank you Makoto for the incredible thread (and hours wasted reading this)

Edit: Can You link the thread you’re going to do here? Weather that be the St Buyran one or a new one

Edited by SmileFaceGamer