FM18 BLUE MATTER Knap 433

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Kizamy said:

Roma fan here. Here is my first season progress with blue matter vol 4. and no transfers made. Team is scoring like crazy but also conceding a lot. I have always been in favor of scoring more than opponent so this tactic is perfect for me. STC is scoring most goals. Dzeko did amazing job in champions league and I agreed to sell him to chelsea after the season is finished for 40+ mil and Schick is equally impressive.

20180303033531_1.jpg

20180303033543_1.jpg

20180303033634_1.jpg

20180303034003_1.jpg

20180303034024_1.jpg

Thanks for posting that. :thup:

1 hour ago, Kizamy said:

In a second leg vs united they scored 2 in the beginning and I had to change something so I went from balanced width to narrow. Team responded great and I kept playing narrow from that match on. Results are unbelievable as you can see and I really enjoy every second of this total football.

Screenshot_2.jpg

where i find this tac?

16 minutes ago, McFly92 said:

where i find this tac?

It is the first tactic in opening post. The only thing I changed in february is width from balanced to narrow and since than I am scoring even more goals but will have to test it more to make sure results are consistent. 

Knap, you are genius! Treble with Roma first season and no transfers made. 134 goals scored in Serie A and if you look at my two central strikers they both have >1 goal per match. Dzeko even matched Ronaldo's record of 17 goals in champions league and he only made 9 appearances. I kept playing narrow until the end and noticed team both scores and concedes more that way, which is fine by me :) 

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.e4bef91e77a0f33fd4340f094927ec9d.jpgScreenshot_4.thumb.jpg.87ce1cc6790d34c25544dfc9764c5b4b.jpgScreenshot_1.thumb.jpg.9942cf9dc577557c301eb8af820bca7d.jpgScreenshot_5.thumb.jpg.997707ff194f43f57d3207c913c3ec61.jpg

I would try ARGUS 343. Also you can try a lower mentality and I tend to find control or counter to be effective. With really tough away games you can sometimes win with a SUS tactic.

30 minutes ago, gooders11 said:

Playing as West Ham after the latest update and I'm 2nd and smashing teams at home (even Andy Carroll is scoring). The problem is away games against the top 6. Would you recommend Argus 343 for West Ham too? Great tactic.

Thats the trouble I seem to have, in Europa.

I put BM 433 as a top team tactic, so for below top team it becomes more a home/easy game/score a goal tactic. It is always worthwhile to have a Plan B tactic even just to try to change the course of a game. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anecdotal, so take it with a pinch of salt of course, but I'm noticing a bit of a weakness for both this and the 343 (WOF) against 4-2-3-1 and the 4-2-3-1-DM formations. 

Right now my solution has been to change the TI's to dribble less often (working the ball around a bit more seems to create better openings) and dropping the defensive line to deeper,  this acting more as a catch for the teams that tend to play this with very pacey front men. 

Just wondering if there's a more successful way to counter that set-up without a massive change in formation. 

When looking at online games a 343 had problems with GOODBYE BARCELOnA 4231, ARGUS 343 tends to be better against my 4231. The AI will use an attacking WB and Winger on one side, so depending upon score in game could try to nullify this threat.

Haven't played online/versus mode with these formations, but more just the AI. It's more a case of your Arsenal/Man Utd/Dortmund team with very fast frontmen at their disposal carving through. I'll give the Argus 343 a go next time I'm up against one of these teams. 

1 hour ago, santy001 said:

Haven't played online/versus mode with these formations, but more just the AI. It's more a case of your Arsenal/Man Utd/Dortmund team with very fast frontmen at their disposal carving through. I'll give the Argus 343 a go next time I'm up against one of these teams. 

Totally having the same problem but with Argus 343 btw. Was absolutely cruising with Dortmund only the occasional narrow game against Bayern but then I encountered Manchester United and they tore me apart in both games 1-4 at Old Trafford and 0-2 at home. Games against the 4-2-3-1 always seem by far the hardest, especially if they patiently shuffle the ball around and push up their FBs like Man Utd does.

MU have a direct counter style attacking the area behind the WBs. It may be better to use another formation to try to protect that area.but MU are top quick team so will always pose problems..

am using FMT atm but usually use AM for all training, also in full game. This is from last year with regard to training

PRE-SEASON

general training -TEAM COHESION HIGH 

scheduling 50% (no rest before-no rest after match)

match preparation = MATCH TACTICS

before the 1st game of the season 

general training -BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before -REST after match)

keep 50% match preparation MATCH TACTICS until 100% fluid,

after that the training should be like this

general training BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before- REST after match)

10 or 20 % ( i prefer 10%) match preparation (whatever you like, it depends from the opponent - except match tactics and teamwork , its pointless to use these because when you have 100% fluid your players have good understanding)

this till the end of the season , of course if you buy some players in January you drop the familiarity and you must again adjust the scheduling to 50% and match tactics

3 hours ago, knap said:

am using FMT atm but usually use AM for all training, also in full game. This is from last year with regard to training

PRE-SEASON

general training -TEAM COHESION HIGH 

scheduling 50% (no rest before-no rest after match)

match preparation = MATCH TACTICS

before the 1st game of the season 

general training -BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before -REST after match)

keep 50% match preparation MATCH TACTICS until 100% fluid,

after that the training should be like this

general training BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before- REST after match)

10 or 20 % ( i prefer 10%) match preparation (whatever you like, it depends from the opponent - except match tactics and teamwork , its pointless to use these because when you have 100% fluid your players have good understanding)

this till the end of the season , of course if you buy some players in January you drop the familiarity and you must again adjust the scheduling to 50% and match tactics

what do you mean about FMT atm?

6 hours ago, knap said:

I also play the full game but the training in FMT is not the same.

oh i see.i use your blue matter 433 with everton and the match preparation defense positioning.it gave me a very good result.but always conceded in every match.why?do you have any idea?

As it is part of winning the ball back I don't do anything, and normally only mid table of cards league. I have tested with non hard tackling and the results are not as good. The best way to manage cards is during a game to change to easy or sub player if a red looks likely. Worth also checking hidden attribute  if relating to a specific player.

Archived