Real Fixtures Pack 16-17 v3 (13/11/16)

FM17 Real Fixtures - v3 (13/11/16)

Real fixture packs are back after their success last season. I have streamlined the process for producing these even further so I can create them relatively quickly. Once again, if you want to see any more leagues in particular, send me a direct message or reply here and I can accommodate. I will be adding to this file over time.

Leagues Included

• England (Premier to National League North/South)
  • Scotland (Premier to League two)
  • Italy (Serie A and B)
  • Spain (La Liga and La Liga 2)
  • France (Ligue 1 and 2)
  • Netherlands (Eredivisie, Jupiler League and Tweede Divisie
  • Germany (Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga)
  • Argentina (Primera and Primera B) (Fixed error with dates)
  • USA (MLS)
  • Russia (Premier and First Division)
  • Ukraine (Premier and First Division)
  • Brazil (Serie A and B)
  • Portugal (Primera and Segunda)
  • South Africa (Premier League)
  • Gibraltar (Premier League)  (NEW as Text File Only)
  • Sweden (Allsvenskan and Superettan)  (NEW)

Once again, the pack also includes a text version of the fixtures in case you have modified the leagues already yourself and want to import these fixtures into your other files.

Download Real Fixtures 16/17 v3

@BanOlyI wasn't sure if it was possible to do cup games. Could be a possibility I'll look into it as well.

@Reddiablo Not a silly question at all. You need to have added the nation to the rules changes if you havn't already (Rule > Add Nation Rules and choose add lower division or cups to existing structure). When you have done that, within that nations rules you simply find the division that you want to add from the drop down. On its general screen check 'Use Specified Fixtures'. That will give you an extra menu under that division called Fixtures. Select that and you should see where you need to import the file there. If you want me to make any other dutch league fixtures I can at some point this week? I've written a small program to most of it for me so they only take about 5 minutes to do.

• SI Staff
9 minutes ago, frankthetank87 said:

@BanOlyI wasn't sure if it was possible to do cup games. Could be a possibility I'll look into it as well.

@Reddiablo Not a silly question at all. You need to have added the nation to the rules changes if you havn't already (Rule > Add Nation Rules and choose add lower division or cups to existing structure). When you have done that, within that nations rules you simply find the division that you want to add from the drop down. On its general screen check 'Use Specified Fixtures'. That will give you an extra menu under that division called Fixtures. Select that and you should see where you need to import the file there. If you want me to make any other dutch league fixtures I can at some point this week? I've written a small program to most of it for me so they only take about 5 minutes to do.

Awesome! I should have them imported now. Sweet.
Well, if it is as easy you say it is - then that would be lovely. This would entail the following leagues

Dutch Tweede Divisie
Dutch Derde Divisie Zaterdag
Dutch Derde Divisie Zondag

Yes but only one set of nation rules per country

So if you edit something else for epl for example you need to do it via this fuxture file convert to  advanced rules

You cant have 2 files from same country  in game you would have to merge etc if you want to use a file also that has rule changes for england comps

Cup comps has never  worked before 

1 hour ago, kingrobbo said:

So if you edit something else for epl for example you need to do it via this fuxture file convert to  advanced rules

You cant have 2 files from same country  in game you would have to merge etc if you want to use a file also that has rule changes for england comps

I've included the .txt files so you do not need to merge, you can just import into your other file.

22 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Awesome! I should have them imported now. Sweet.
Well, if it is as easy you say it is - then that would be lovely. This would entail the following leagues

Dutch Tweede Divisie
Dutch Derde Divisie Zaterdag
Dutch Derde Divisie Zondag

I have created Tweede Divisie already. I havn't been able to produce the other two as the site that I scrape the fixtures from doesn't have those leagues. Can you direct me to somewhere that may have them? I may be able to scrape from there instead. I shall send you the Tweede Divisie tonight.

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, frankthetank87 said:

I have created Tweede Divisie already. I havn't been able to produce the other two as the site that I scrape the fixtures from doesn't have those leagues. Can you direct me to somewhere that may have them? I may be able to scrape from there instead. I shall send you the Tweede Divisie tonight.

Legendary.

Not sure what you would require but,
Soccerway: http://nl.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/topklasse/20162017/zaterdag/r37053/?ICID=SN_01_04

3 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

I didnt see the text files

ignore the above 

superb work

many thanks

7 minutes ago, frankthetank87 said:

I've added some teams in an update, and changed link at the top.

Existing Nations

New Nations

• Brazil (Serie A and B)  (NEW)
  • Portugal (Primera and Segunda)  (NEW)@booble
  • South Africa (Premier League)  (NEW)

Download Real Fixtures 16/17 v2

yeah :hammer: that's what I was talking about :applause:

2 hours ago, makul said:

@frankthetank87 could you change the Argentina's fixture? Because if I used this file, the tournament started on Feubrary but IRL started on August 

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_de_Primera_División_2016-17_(Argentina)

Hi thanks for point this out! I'm not at home at the moment but just looking at where I got the fixtures from, they seem to be the correct dates - not Feb - I'll look into this and try and correct it this weekend.

I've added a couple more leagues. @makul I've fixed the problem. Let me know if there is still something wrong? For some reason it made all the fixtures take place in the correct month but in the year 2016.

Also added Gibraltar but only as a Text file, you will need to download the league file separately. Want to see any other nations represented? Drop me a direct message or reply on here.

Link also amended at the top.

On 11/13/2016 at 22:06, frankthetank87 said:

I've added a couple more leagues. @makul I've fixed the problem. Let me know if there is still something wrong? For some reason it made all the fixtures take place in the correct month but in the year 2016.

Also added Gibraltar but only as a Text file, you will need to download the league file separately. Want to see any other nations represented? Drop me a direct message or reply on here.

Link also amended at the top.

Thanks very much for Gib fixtures but you have only done until March season runs until May ??

On 06/11/2016 at 18:31, frankthetank87 said:

Real fixture packs are back after their success last season. I have streamlined the process for producing these even further so I can create them relatively quickly. Once again, if you want to see any more leagues in particular, send me a direct message or reply here and I can accommodate. I will be adding to this file over time.

Leagues Included

• Italy (Serie A and B)
  • France (Ligue 1 and 2)
  • USA (MLS)
  • Brazil (Serie A and B)

Once again, the pack also includes a text version of the fixtures in case you have modified the leagues already yourself and want to import these fixtures into your other files.

Thank you very much for this the text files worked beautifully.

Is there any chance I could request fixtures for the English Essex senior league?

On 15/11/2016 at 14:25, cel1234 said:

Here are Gibraltar real fixture for Premier and Second Division.

I finished off Premier fixtures and did the Second Division myself

Gibraltar Premier Division.txt

Gibraltar Second Division.txt

Great work! - And thanks! I don't know why those 2 months were missed. I'll add these to the next release.

On 15/11/2016 at 13:55, Dax_ said:

here comes the stupid question: what's the option disable real fixtures for if, I assume seeing this thread, the fixtures in FM's licensed leagues are not real?

A text file is provided, you will need to import the fixtures into the edited league file, using the editor, you simply go to the rules for the nation, tick use specified fixtures for the league and then import the file. Not a stupid question at all.

On 15/11/2016 at 18:19, aaronpassfield said:

Is there any chance I could request fixtures for the English Essex senior league?

I will have a look into it - I should have some time this evening.

4 hours ago, frankthetank87 said:

Great work! - And thanks! I don't know why those 2 months were missed. I'll add these to the next release.

A text file is provided, you will need to import the fixtures into the edited league file, using the editor, you simply go to the rules for the nation, tick use specified fixtures for the league and then import the file. Not a stupid question at all.

I will have a look into it - I should have some time this evening.

Awesome. A good website for the fixtures is http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do;jsessionid=A0ED2FF9E2B90FEA70A89A04CD9A4DCF?psSelectedSeason=708225201&Submit.x=15&Submit.y=1&Submit=Submit&psSelectedDivision=1610644&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=2829940

thanks man

On 17/11/2016 at 03:49, frankthetank87 said:

No, sorry, I think you misunderstood the question... in short I'm asking: doesn't the game already use real fixtures for licensed leagues? Because I thought it was, and if it was, I don't understand what's the difference between that and you making them again?

Because if the game is using non-real fixtures then I don't see why they would've put an option to disable the real ones...

On 11/6/2016 at 18:31, frankthetank87 said:

Leagues Included

• Italy (Serie A and B)
  • France (Ligue 1 and 2)
  • USA (MLS)
  • Brazil (Serie A and B)

How do you add the pack within the Editor? 

3 hours ago, RuffJustice13 said:

How do you add the pack within the Editor? 

You need to go to nation rules - basic rules, select the division you want to use - general - tick 'use specified fixtures'. The go to fixtures - import and import the txt file you need. voila you now have real fixtures :)

5 hours ago, aaronpassfield said:

You need to go to nation rules - basic rules, select the division you want to use - general - tick 'use specified fixtures'. The go to fixtures - import and import the txt file you need. voila you now have real fixtures :)

Thanks for quickly replying! I can't seem to find the 'Use specified fixtures' button? 

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 22.06.37.png

13 minutes ago, RuffJustice13 said:

Thanks for quickly replying! I can't seem to find the 'Use specified fixtures' button? 

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 22.06.37.png

so you need to select a division, expand the divisions on the left that you already have selected and then select for example premier league then you should see it

4 hours ago, Llew_Arshavin23 said:

Just a quick question about how this works: obviously all of the fixtures can be assigned to basic dates (1500, Saturday, 20th November 2016, for example), but are games still moved for TV and/or domestic and European competitions? 

yes they get moved so a team in Europa playing thursady get EPL game moved to sunday as normal

On 18/11/2016 at 15:56, Dax_ said:

No, sorry, I think you misunderstood the question... in short I'm asking: doesn't the game already use real fixtures for licensed leagues? Because I thought it was, and if it was, I don't understand what's the difference between that and you making them again?

Because if the game is using non-real fixtures then I don't see why they would've put an option to disable the real ones...

Actually that's a very good point - I have no idea why that option is in the setup for the game as there are no real fixtures within the game.

Archived