Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2015/16

ajw10

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three points clear of the mighty West Ham in 5th place. Maybe a threat to our beloved top 4 spot will motivate our players? Maybe that's what's been missing all along - we had top 4 sewn up?

Three points clear of the mighty West Ham in 5th place. Maybe a threat to our beloved top 4 spot will motivate our players? Maybe that's what's been missing all along - we had top 4 sewn up?

Tbf, how can we be expected to compete with West Ham's billions?

Not been done since the 1880's. I couldn't give a **** frankly.

I don't believe the story that he's going to be sacked if we go out to Hull either. I don't think he's going to be sacked at all unless the fans really start to turn against him. He's made that board a huge amount of money and there's no way they're going to cut him adrift unless they have to. Our revenues are up there with teams that spend way more than we do on players, and they have the most frugal manager you can imagine for a big club.

The only way he's going is if the fans become vocal in their demands to see him removed, or Wenger does the decent thing and decides to step down as manager and move upstairs. I can't see the board removing him, even if we finish outside the top 4.

Would imagine it's a weird compromise they've come to with UEFA as iirc CL clubs aren't allowed to play on the night as any other CL games.

think the fans had a say in it too about getting back home by train etc after the game.

Would imagine it's a weird compromise they've come to with UEFA as iirc CL clubs aren't allowed to play on the night as any other CL games.

Is it any CL games or just CL games in which a club from that country is involved in? No English side in CL on tuesday

I quite like Eleny's performance. Gave a lot to our midfield, I thought. Always looking space, always making himself available. Without Ramsey, Coaleny should be our default starting pair.

Archived