SPL- Celtic Domination

Into my 4th season as Hibernian manager. I simmed the first season as an unemployed manager and hibs got relegated so I took over them and got them promoted and won the challenge cup.

Second season I finished third and also a Scottish cup

Third season I got the Leaque cup and finished second

Just finished the fourth and I finished second with both cups but celtic once again cruised to the league

So im wondering if anyone has been able to take the leaque of celtic?,I don't see the point in me trying anymore as celtic are spending between 20-25million every summer where as im getting 100k if im lucky. theres no way ill do it without any money.

not impossiable, but even if you manage to get that league title from celtic, the following year you will lose it again no doubt, 1 off title here and there possiable, domination over celtic.....not gonna happen buddy.

I;m sorry Veg1ta but you are wrong again.

Once you beat Celtic once, the CL money will help you beat them over and over and over again, especially if you have done it by wisely investing in talented newgens, like the game basically forces you to do.

ok why dont you post some results to why you would think this would be possiable, me being wrong in your eyes is simply your opinion, hes took hibs from the first division and has allrdy told us hes getting like 100k funds, why dont you post up some domination over celtic, like even say 3 in a row with a team outside the old firm, then ill sit and happily agree with you, and even then 3 in arow isnt complete domination, considering in the past both rangers and celtic have won 9 in a row over each other.

These are from a save I haven't played in a few months because it got too boring, and I realise that 2 titles doesn't count as domination, but with these players and this much money, Celtic won't be taking the title off me

52643oi.jpg

n8hC90j.jpg

kMhD1o3.jpg

YUsuXng.png

Like I said, 2 in a row isn't total domination, but I have a squad Celtic could only dream of.

Happy now?

Cham man 99/00 was too easy too.

what about the third and fourth? 2 league titles wouldnt exactly call domination, and you disagree but regens are cheap for a team like that, totally unrealistic! as if st johstone are ever gonna have players of that calibare even if they won the spl 2 in a row, rangers won 9 and never had players that good!

2021 cheap as ****, sorry but i dont count success at this stage in the game, to much changes as you see, only took u like 10 season to do it lol.

not that it isnt a achivement cause it is, but still 7 seasons to even attempt domination over celtic, hardly proves your point does it?

what about the third and fourth? 2 league titles wouldnt exactly call domination, and you disagree but regens are cheap for a team like that, totally unrealistic! as if st johstone are ever gonna have players of that calibare even if they won the spl 2 in a row, rangers won 9 and never had players that good!

I already said I stopped befor 3rd and 4th as I was too criminally bored of how easy it is.

I agree that having players like that is unrealistic, which has been my point all along, FM 13 is TOO EASY. Still harder than FM 12 though....

but I have 2 regens in my squad as like ive said I have not enough transfer budget to go out and buy top drawer players and the ones in free transfers have never been good enough. and when you see celtic buying oxide chamberlain for 15 million then you know they have too much money

IIRC with St. Johnstone you start with 8k transfer budget and about 1k free in the wage budget, but I still managed.

They way I got all my money was buy signing free transfers released by other clubs, the good ones.

When they are first released in July they won't speak to you, but by November/December they will.

By doing this I signed the likes of Danny Guthrie, Barry Bannan, Dan Gosling, etc in the first few seasons. Whilst they were good players for me, I then decided to try and sell them, and ssold them for 2.5 million each. Rinse repeat this for a couple of seasons and you get lots of money, and then you go out and spend it on newgens.

Every save file, ever FM, ever.

Like I have asked for in the wishlist thread, they need to make the game harder by having the AI see you with some memory, players know you are just a money farm etc, and that makes some of them not want to sign, tho if they see you being a stepping stone and they aren't too loyal then they wouldnt be put off, or something like that.

right you calm down.

try and do all that with no regens,fact you cant....all the regens are waaay to over powered. Try and play the game with real player with their real stats not some over rated unreal stats

the players you have showed us would never play in the spl anymore.fact.

right you calm down.

try and do all that with no regens,fact you cant....all the regens are waaay to over powered. Try and play the game with real player with their real stats not some over rated unreal stats

the players you have showed us would never play in the spl anymore.fact.

No need to be such an idiot about it.

Why should you try and play without newgens? I completely agree newgens are too easy to buy and real players are underpowered, in fact I have been making the same claim in the 'Man UTd selling their best players thread'.

Don't know why that means one shouldn't sign them though, is it any more realistic if in 5 years you can only sign people who you had heard of in 2012? I don't think so.

The SPL isn't the SPL anymore, it is 2020 and in this world clubs from it have gone on to be successful, so your point is invalid.

The probles with the game are multiple, too easy to buy/sell players willy nilly, too many released players stay unreleased forever and then are willing to sign for anyone (and then can be sold) etc etc etc.

I thought I was posting to reassure you that one day you will beat Celtic and to give you some advice how to do that, but I see you are unpleasant about it and I won't be offering anymore help.

2021 cheap as ****, sorry but i dont count success at this stage in the game, to much changes as you see, only took u like 10 season to do it lol.

not that it isnt a achivement cause it is, but still 7 seasons to even attempt domination over celtic, hardly proves your point does it?

Laudrup/Gasgoine argueably two of the best players of their era.

On the proper subject of this thread. As a Rangers fan i havent played much in Scotland - mainly because i cant be bothered with 3 years of easy wins - and refuse to play as other SPL sides. However in previous versions it was pretty simple to end the old firm stranglehold. I see no reason why this isnt any different. Infact should be easier as we are now chasing one team and not 2.

2 in a row might not be domination, but it suggests a shift in power.

At the start of the game, the difference in team reputations between Celtic and the rest of the SPL will be large and so it will be very harrd to break the stranglehold, particularly in the laegue. As the game progresses and the reutation of other teams starts to rise with success, then it will be possible with good management to be successful.

not impossiable, but even if you manage to get that league title from celtic, the following year you will lose it again no doubt, 1 off title here and there possiable, domination over celtic.....not gonna happen buddy.

You really should read his posts. I love how you never mentioned the ''following year you will lose it again'' part when he posted that he'd won it twice in a row.

Every league has good teams and every league has bad teams. Same as La Liga, same as the Prem. You can win any of them with a decent tactic and some investment in good players.

I'd disagree with the suggestion above that no Rangers makes it easier. Its better if someone else is taking points off Celtic - if its only your own team its probably more difficult to better them over all.

You have a point with that.

However alls it takes - obviously good management from us, but also a few bad AI decisions from them and we can catch up. Obviously thats accounting external factors, such as bad transfer market dealings etc. Realistic things. Even a dodgey takeover could work out for us.

For all they no longer have another power house taking points off them, the no longer have good competition (till we get good) therefore surely their rep drops. Players dont really want to play in a one team league (even though somehow the scottish media claim its the worlds most competitive league now)

My point being was this: Celtic-millions to spend,losing 2 games a season and scoring 90+ goals a season,bloody tony watt has hit 30 goals+ every season

Hibs-most I've had to spend in my 4 seasons there is 110k,I managed to sell a regen for 8.5m and I seen 1.5m of that.

There's no way possible Celtic are catchable in my save unless the regens become unreal and I get some backing

hi Artur. Herb is correct, of course it is possible to catch Celtic with a small team - after a period - and then, eventually to dominate. Exactly as he says, you sign free/cheap newgens and sell them expensive or keep them on long term relatively low contracts for your own team. You pick up older free agents. You wade through the U-21 teams of international squads looking for talent on the cheap or unattached. You do searches for 17 year olds with good stats etc. Sometimes you might manually check through squads of teams in Africa etc. You do this on the lookout for genuine prospects, but also for players you don't expect to use but you can sign on a youth contract and sell next year for a bit of cash. And so on and so on.

Now I know with Hibs you won't be able to have your pick of the best newgens etc and will not be able to offer the wages some great prospects will demand. But every year that will get slightly better. It's all incremental.

Regardless of how much of a reputation and cash advantage the AI has, in any league and any situation, eventually a dedicated human player can and usually will win, because the AI doesn't do any of the above very effectively, and in the long term has no decent strategy behind its squad management. Furthermore the AI typically gets worse and worse at coping as the real players disappear. In 10 years time you'll probably find Celtic wasting their resources on a bunch of highly expensive veterans who are no longer that great whilst their promising young players rot in the reserves.

This isn't realistic at all, absolutely. But your OP said nothing about trying to beat Celtic realistically, just whether it was possible to do in the game. It might take several more years to achieve though :)

This is a pretty common occurrence in many leagues, Danish league with Cophenhagen, Ukrainian with Shakhtar, Belarusian league with BATE, Israeli league with Hapoel Tel-Aviv and I'm sure there is more.

I have some experience in the Belarusian, BATE are near impossible to break due the nationality rules on the squads and serve lack of Belarusian quality outside of BATE and never seem to get Belarus regens outside of the country. I finished 2nd a few times and moved on. Israeli league is similar (has maximime foreign player rule also), but you often find some gems with dual nationality from all over the world and if you start the game at the start date (I played in it in FM12), there are a few naturalized and near naturalized players that you can pick up to meet you Israeli squad quota.

My main experience is in the Danish Superliga, breaking FCK's strangle hold can be near impossible (but has gotten easily in FM13 for some reason, every save I've started in FM13, they've imploded. I believe it must be a bug). They can be beat, you have to make sure you take points off them in head to head league games to stand any chance on the title. Playing dirty by unsettling their players, bad mouthing their manager after losses, and keep an eye on players they are looking to buy (rumors). The AI often makes a priority to keep a handful of players of their nationality in their squad. If you can always make sure to have the best Scottish players where possible, they'll settle for 2nd best, which they often get forced to rotate in after a long season, weaking their overall squad. Ultimately you have to be successful where you can, cups, the odd championship and most importantly making the Champions League group stage and using that money to invest in your clubs future.

In my Clyde save... Celtic have won 12 out of 13 possible SPLs.

Rangers got straight up to the SPL and won the title in the 7th season iirc... that year, Celtic came 7th! Lennon had left that year and iirc it was Michael Laudrop in charge. He did win a Cup, and after that Celtic have 5 more straight titles.

Managed to win the SPL every single year since the first season. So no newgens were in the game, just with Aberdeen. It is simpler with good regens, but still was not much of a struggle without them.

Post up screenshots of the league history and your squad :thup:

I did it with rangers won spl first season back up lost second then won it about 4-5 times in a row before deleting save because i lost the CL Final then got knocked out group stages season after and just felt too deflated

And herbert has a history of edited database saves i'm sure so take any screenshots with a pinch of salt and if that is with a edited database then should be reported really for trolling my apologies if it isn't you but i'm sure it is.

And herbert has a history of edited database saves i'm sure so take any screenshots with a pinch of salt and if that is with a edited database then should be reported really for trolling my apologies if it isn't you but i'm sure it is.

What? I think you are going to have to find something to prove that allegation. Not only do I not use edited databases, I think this is the first time I have uploaded any screenshots.

Please do post some kind of evidence to the contrary otherwise it is you who is the pathetic troll

Even if we ignore the insinuation I've been cheating, which is offensive enough, it is even more offensive to suggest that it would take me ~10 years to win the SPL even whilst cheating.

Post up screenshots of the league history and your squad :thup:

Unfortunately its on my old laptop that save. However I do have a screenshot of my youth teamer who came through the Academy to be the golden boot winner. http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z41/Megafan05/ScottCampbellFREE.png. He came in through my academy I think the 2nd season maybe the third at the latest.

Unfortunately its on my old laptop that save. However I do have a screenshot of my youth teamer who came through the Academy to be the golden boot winner. http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z41/Megafan05/ScottCampbellFREE.png. He came in through my academy I think the 2nd season maybe the third at the latest.

Regen looks quality! Gutted you've not got the screenshot, good achievement anyway!

Still waiting on a response to this **** post

Still waiting on a response to this **** post

An absolute abortion of a post it was (the original, not yours). Doesn't work on several levels.

Anyway, here's the rundown of the last twenty-seven seasons in the SPL. Seven titles to Celtic in that time. If I remember right, there was a decade or so where there was a different winner each season before this, and Celtic didn't win one.

Scottish Premier League - Scotland
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Year    | Champions    | 2nd          | 3rd          | 4th          | Relegated    | Scottish Cup | League Cup   |
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| 2082/83 | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Celtic       | St Johnstone | Aberdeen     | Dundee Utd   | Inverness CT |
| 2081/82 | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Celtic       | Motherwell   | Dumbarton    | Celtic       | Celtic       |
| 2080/81 | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Rangers      | St Johnstone | Hearts       | Celtic       | Celtic       | 
| 2079/80 | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Rangers      | Celtic       | Morton       | Dundee Utd   | Inverness CT | 
| 2078/79 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Celtic       | Rangers      | Hearts       | Dundee       | Rangers      |
| 2077/78 | Dundee       | Motherwell   | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Ross County  | Celtic       | St Mirren    |
| 2076/77 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Dundee Utd   | Celtic       | Aberdeen     | Hearts       | Inverness CT |
| 2075/76 | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Rangers      | Dundee       | Kilmarnock   | Inverness CT | Inverness CT |
| 2074/75 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Celtic       | Rangers      | Ross County  | Rangers      | Dundee       |
| 2073/74 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Rangers      | Celtic       | Ross County  | Dundee       | Celtic       |
| 2072/73 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Hibernian    | Celtic       | Motherwell   | Rangers      | Inverness CT |
| 2071/72 | Rangers      | Dundee       | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Ross County  | Dundee       | Dundee       |
| 2070/71 | Dundee       | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | St Johnstone | Dundee       |
| 2069/70 | Celtic       | Dundee       | Rangers      | Hibernian    | Falkirk      | Dundee       | Rangers      |
| 2068/69 | Dundee       | Rangers      | Celtic       | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | Dundee       | Celtic       |
| 2067/68 | Dundee       | Celtic       | Rangers      | Dundee Utd   | Ross County  | Ross County  | Dundee       |
| 2066/67 | Dundee       | Rangers      | Celtic       | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | Dundee       | Rangers      |
| 2065/66 | Dundee       | Celtic       | St Johnstone | Dundee Utd   | Falkirk      | Kilmarnock   | Dundee       |
| 2064/65 | Dundee       | Celtic       | Kilmarnock   | Rangers      | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Celtic       |
| 2063/64 | Celtic       | Dundee Utd   | Dundee       | Rangers      | Motherwell   | Celtic       | Rangers      |
| 2062/63 | Rangers      | Dundee Utd   | Dundee       | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | 
| 2061/62 | Dundee       | Rangers      | Celtic       | Hibernian    | St Johnstone | Falkirk      | Dundee       |
| 2060/61 | Celtic       | Dundee       | Rangers      | Hibernian    | St Mirren    | Celtic       | Hibernian    |
| 2059/60 | Celtic       | Rangers      | Dundee       | Hibernian    | Falkirk      | Celtic       | Celtic       |
| 2058/59 | Hibernian    | Celtic       | Rangers      | Dindee       | Inverness CT | St Johnstone | Celtic       |
| 2057/58 | Celtic       | Dundee       | Dundee Utd   | Rangers      | Aberdeen     | Celtic       | Celtic       |
| 2056/57 | Celtic       | Rangers      | Inverness CT | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | Dundee Utd   | Rangers      |
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Also, it isn't the SPL I know, but here's a little rundown of the Bundesliga at two distinct stages in my long career.

GermanFirstDivision_HistoryPastWinners.png

This was at the point I was promoted to the Bundesliga with Hertha Berlin. Clearly, Bayern are unstoppable.

Bundesliga - Germany
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Year    | Champions  | 2nd       | 3rd        | 4th        | Relegated                     | DFB Pokal  |
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| 2082/83 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Rostock    | Hertha BSC | Hoffenheim, Mainz, Chemnitz   | FC Bayern  |
| 2081/82 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Dortmund   | HSV        | Nurnberg, Hannover            | Schalke    |
| 2080/81 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Hertha BSC | Schalke    | Wuppertal, Aalen              | Wolfsburg  |
| 2079/80 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Schalke    | Rostock    | Augsburg, Werder Bremen       | Dortmund   |
| 2078/79 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Schalke    | Stuttgart  | Wuppertal, Hannover, Karlsruh | Schalke    |
| 2077/78 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Dortmund   | Hertha BSC | Aachen, Wolfsburg             | Frankfurt  |
| 2076/77 | FC Bayern  | HSV       | Hertha BSC | Dortmund   | Nurnberg, Aalen               | FC Bayern  |
| 2075/76 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Hertha BSC | Frankfurt  | Saarbrucken, Mainz            | Dortmund   |
| 2074/75 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Hertha BSC | Schalke    | Werder Bremen, Aue, Gladbach  | Hertha BSC |
| 2073/74 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Frankfurt  | HSV        | Aalen, Karlsruhe              | Dortmund   |
| 2072/73 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Frankfurt  | Schalke    | Werder Bremen, Bochum         | Stuttgart  |
| 2071/72 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | HSV        | Schalke    | Aue, St Pauli                 | Hoffenheim |
| 2070/71 | Dortmund   | Schalke   | FC Bayern  | Gladbach   | Aalen, Wuppertal              | FC Bayern  |
| 2069/70 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Schalke    | HSV        | Karlsruhe, Hannover           | Rostock    |
| 2068/69 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Stuttgart  | Dortmund   | Aalen, Mainz, Aue             | FC Bayern  |
| 2067/68 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Schalke    | HSV        | St Pauli, Furth, Karlsruhe    | Stuttgart  |
| 2066/67 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Schalke    | Stuttgart  | Werder Bremen, Nurnberg       | FC Bayern  |
| 2065/66 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Dortmund   | Gladbach   | Aalen, Furth, Aue             | Schalke    |
| 2064/65 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Dortmund   | Gladbach   | Wuppental, Nurnberg           | Dortmund   |
| 2063/64 | Dortmund   | Stuttgart | Schalke    | FC Bayern  | St Pauli, Hannover            | Stuttgart  |
| 2062/63 | Stuttgart  | Dortmund  | FC Bayern  | Schalke    | Ingolstadt, Furth             | FC Bayern  |
| 2061/62 | Dortmund   | Stuttgart | FC Bayern  | Schalke    | Duisburg, Mainz               | HSV        |
| 2060/61 | Stuttgart  | FC Bayern | Dortmund   | Schalke    | Furth, Rostock, Augsburg      | Dortmund   |
| 2059/60 | Dortmund   | Stuttgart | FC Bayern  | Schalke    | Aalen, Dusseldorf, Freiburg   | Stuttgart  |
| 2058/59 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Schalke    | Stuttgart  | Rostock, Mainz                | Hertha BSC |
| 2057/58 | Stuttgart  | FC Bayern | Dortmund   | Hertha BSC | Ingolstadt, Aalen             | Stuttgart  |
| 2056/57 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Stuttgart  | Schalke    | Ave, Furth, Gladbach          | Leverkusen |

And now they clearly aren't. There's a bit of a gap in the middle, and at that point Bayern started to crumble, letting Stuttgart pick up a few titles. Sure they've picked up almost half of the available titles, but it's not domination.

Anyway, my point is that it is never impossible to end a side's domination. Ever.

An absolute abortion of a post it was (the original, not yours). Doesn't work on several levels.

Anyway, here's the rundown of the last twenty-seven seasons in the SPL. Seven titles to Celtic in that time. If I remember right, there was a decade or so where there was a different winner each season before this, and Celtic didn't win one.

Scottish Premier League - Scotland
| Year    | Champions    | 2nd          | 3rd          | 4th          | Relegated    | Scottish Cup | League Cup   |
| 2082/83 | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Celtic       | St Johnstone | Aberdeen     | Dundee Utd   | Inverness CT |
| 2081/82 | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Celtic       | Motherwell   | Dumbarton    | Celtic       | Celtic       |
| 2080/81 | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Rangers      | St Johnstone | Hearts       | Celtic       | Celtic       | 
| 2079/80 | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Rangers      | Celtic       | Morton       | Dundee Utd   | Inverness CT | 
| 2078/79 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Celtic       | Rangers      | Hearts       | Dundee       | Rangers      |
| 2077/78 | Dundee       | Motherwell   | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Ross County  | Celtic       | St Mirren    |
| 2076/77 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Dundee Utd   | Celtic       | Aberdeen     | Hearts       | Inverness CT |
| 2075/76 | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Rangers      | Dundee       | Kilmarnock   | Inverness CT | Inverness CT |
| 2074/75 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Celtic       | Rangers      | Ross County  | Rangers      | Dundee       |
| 2073/74 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Rangers      | Celtic       | Ross County  | Dundee       | Celtic       |
| 2072/73 | Dundee       | Inverness CT | Hibernian    | Celtic       | Motherwell   | Rangers      | Inverness CT |
| 2071/72 | Rangers      | Dundee       | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Ross County  | Dundee       | Dundee       |
| 2070/71 | Dundee       | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | St Johnstone | Dundee       |
| 2069/70 | Celtic       | Dundee       | Rangers      | Hibernian    | Falkirk      | Dundee       | Rangers      |
| 2068/69 | Dundee       | Rangers      | Celtic       | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | Dundee       | Celtic       |
| 2067/68 | Dundee       | Celtic       | Rangers      | Dundee Utd   | Ross County  | Ross County  | Dundee       |
| 2066/67 | Dundee       | Rangers      | Celtic       | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | Dundee       | Rangers      |
| 2065/66 | Dundee       | Celtic       | St Johnstone | Dundee Utd   | Falkirk      | Kilmarnock   | Dundee       |
| 2064/65 | Dundee       | Celtic       | Kilmarnock   | Rangers      | Inverness CT | Dundee       | Celtic       |
| 2063/64 | Celtic       | Dundee Utd   | Dundee       | Rangers      | Motherwell   | Celtic       | Rangers      |
| 2062/63 | Rangers      | Dundee Utd   | Dundee       | Celtic       | Inverness CT | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | 
| 2061/62 | Dundee       | Rangers      | Celtic       | Hibernian    | St Johnstone | Falkirk      | Dundee       |
| 2060/61 | Celtic       | Dundee       | Rangers      | Hibernian    | St Mirren    | Celtic       | Hibernian    |
| 2059/60 | Celtic       | Rangers      | Dundee       | Hibernian    | Falkirk      | Celtic       | Celtic       |
| 2058/59 | Hibernian    | Celtic       | Rangers      | Dindee       | Inverness CT | St Johnstone | Celtic       |
| 2057/58 | Celtic       | Dundee       | Dundee Utd   | Rangers      | Aberdeen     | Celtic       | Celtic       |
| 2056/57 | Celtic       | Rangers      | Inverness CT | Dundee Utd   | Kilmarnock   | Dundee Utd   | Rangers      |
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Also, it isn't the SPL I know, but here's a little rundown of the Bundesliga at two distinct stages in my long career.

GermanFirstDivision_HistoryPastWinners.png

This was at the point I was promoted to the Bundesliga with Hertha Berlin. Clearly, Bayern are unstoppable.

Bundesliga - Germany
| Year    | Champions  | 2nd       | 3rd        | 4th        | Relegated                     | DFB Pokal  |
| 2082/83 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Rostock    | Hertha BSC | Hoffenheim, Mainz, Chemnitz   | FC Bayern  |
| 2081/82 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Dortmund   | HSV        | Nurnberg, Hannover            | Schalke    |
| 2080/81 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Hertha BSC | Schalke    | Wuppertal, Aalen              | Wolfsburg  |
| 2079/80 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Schalke    | Rostock    | Augsburg, Werder Bremen       | Dortmund   |
| 2078/79 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Schalke    | Stuttgart  | Wuppertal, Hannover, Karlsruh | Schalke    |
| 2077/78 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Dortmund   | Hertha BSC | Aachen, Wolfsburg             | Frankfurt  |
| 2076/77 | FC Bayern  | HSV       | Hertha BSC | Dortmund   | Nurnberg, Aalen               | FC Bayern  |
| 2075/76 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Hertha BSC | Frankfurt  | Saarbrucken, Mainz            | Dortmund   |
| 2074/75 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Hertha BSC | Schalke    | Werder Bremen, Aue, Gladbach  | Hertha BSC |
| 2073/74 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Frankfurt  | HSV        | Aalen, Karlsruhe              | Dortmund   |
| 2072/73 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Frankfurt  | Schalke    | Werder Bremen, Bochum         | Stuttgart  |
| 2071/72 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | HSV        | Schalke    | Aue, St Pauli                 | Hoffenheim |
| 2070/71 | Dortmund   | Schalke   | FC Bayern  | Gladbach   | Aalen, Wuppertal              | FC Bayern  |
| 2069/70 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Schalke    | HSV        | Karlsruhe, Hannover           | Rostock    |
| 2068/69 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Stuttgart  | Dortmund   | Aalen, Mainz, Aue             | FC Bayern  |
| 2067/68 | Dortmund   | FC Bayern | Schalke    | HSV        | St Pauli, Furth, Karlsruhe    | Stuttgart  |
| 2066/67 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Schalke    | Stuttgart  | Werder Bremen, Nurnberg       | FC Bayern  |
| 2065/66 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Dortmund   | Gladbach   | Aalen, Furth, Aue             | Schalke    |
| 2064/65 | FC Bayern  | Schalke   | Dortmund   | Gladbach   | Wuppental, Nurnberg           | Dortmund   |
| 2063/64 | Dortmund   | Stuttgart | Schalke    | FC Bayern  | St Pauli, Hannover            | Stuttgart  |
| 2062/63 | Stuttgart  | Dortmund  | FC Bayern  | Schalke    | Ingolstadt, Furth             | FC Bayern  |
| 2061/62 | Dortmund   | Stuttgart | FC Bayern  | Schalke    | Duisburg, Mainz               | HSV        |
| 2060/61 | Stuttgart  | FC Bayern | Dortmund   | Schalke    | Furth, Rostock, Augsburg      | Dortmund   |
| 2059/60 | Dortmund   | Stuttgart | FC Bayern  | Schalke    | Aalen, Dusseldorf, Freiburg   | Stuttgart  |
| 2058/59 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Schalke    | Stuttgart  | Rostock, Mainz                | Hertha BSC |
| 2057/58 | Stuttgart  | FC Bayern | Dortmund   | Hertha BSC | Ingolstadt, Aalen             | Stuttgart  |
| 2056/57 | FC Bayern  | Dortmund  | Stuttgart  | Schalke    | Ave, Furth, Gladbach          | Leverkusen |

And now they clearly aren't. There's a bit of a gap in the middle, and at that point Bayern started to crumble, letting Stuttgart pick up a few titles. Sure they've picked up almost half of the available titles, but it's not domination.

Anyway, my point is that it is never impossible to end a side's domination. Ever.

Bayern are pretty crap in that save likes....

Well I'm into my 5th campaign with them now, managed to sell a regen for 8.5 million so got 6m of that to spend!,gonna give it one last push and then probably going to leave,mon the hibs!

I'm in my 3rd season in the SPL after 2 seasons in Div 1 and Rangers are a funny old bunch. It's now their second season back in the SPL, last season they finished in the bottom 6 and they are looking like they will do the same again this year.

They've got some decent players, but some real dross still as well. While they are capable of handing out thumpings, more often than not they are mid-table mediocrity personified. They look like they've got a bit of cash but aren't really spending it. They've got a great young regen youth product striker but that's about it from the academy. My 1-3 win at Ibrox this season was a particular highlight as my record there in previous saves was always very average! Fraser Aird has left and become a good player elsewhere.

DUtd and Hearts are fighting it out to be the 2nd force in Scotland alongside my Morton team, looking like being the same top 4 for the 3rd season in a row. Motherwell had a good couple of seasons under McCall but are now awful and second bottom, St. Mirren are pretty good but only because they are now managed by Terry Butcher who plays the 'Man City 4-2-3-1'.

I am managing Hearts right now. Of the three season that I have completed so far I have finished second twice, My team had a meltdown in the second season and finished 4th. The smallest points gap between Celtic and I has been 12 points which was in the most recent season. It wouldnt have happened that way if I had not lost every game in December, the only thing that kept them rather close what that I was able to get a total of 4 points off of them(My first ever win against them and two draws) out of the four games that we played them. Every single time we have played them since I started has been a very close game with me losing by one goal. This is with pretty much the same exact players that I had in the first season since I dont have enough budget to buy anyone worth it. I am considering how trying to sell of a couple of my best players to see if I can get some money to buy some better players since those guys are complaining about wanting to move to a bigger club, I just dont want to let go of them though. I have players who can fill in and do an adequate job but if I cant find a better replacement or someone to improve the overall quality of the squad it will be a step back from my most successful season ever.

I am managing Hearts right now. Of the three season that I have completed so far I have finished second twice, My team had a meltdown in the second season and finished 4th. The smallest points gap between Celtic and I has been 12 points which was in the most recent season. It wouldnt have happened that way if I had not lost every game in December, the only thing that kept them rather close what that I was able to get a total of 4 points off of them(My first ever win against them and two draws) out of the four games that we played them. Every single time we have played them since I started has been a very close game with me losing by one goal. This is with pretty much the same exact players that I had in the first season since I dont have enough budget to buy anyone worth it. I am considering how trying to sell of a couple of my best players to see if I can get some money to buy some better players since those guys are complaining about wanting to move to a bigger club, I just dont want to let go of them though. I have players who can fill in and do an adequate job but if I cant find a better replacement or someone to improve the overall quality of the squad it will be a step back from my most successful season ever.

I'd start looking for replacements regardless. You could find a gem and even if they demand a transfer you'll have your bases covered.

Archived