Match Engine Update 13.2 - ME feedback here please.

Game is unplayable with the latest patch (gone from dominating leagues with a class team to losing every game with almost every attempt going in) shame as I was planning a big sesh over the xmas holidays. Is there any way to roll back? If not why not? If you are going to churn out game breaking patches at least give us an option to go back to a game I can play.

At least you got FM handheld released in time for xmas. (Priorities and all that)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No need to go back to 13.1.3 the full backs were horrendous!

All we need is the shots, dribbling, tackling and distance covered to be toned down and for the gang of 'follow the leader' defenders to stop chasing down 1 player as a pack.

Speak for yourself. My FBs are very good and very capable of defending. In the last 50 matches I've only conceded 12 goals from crosses.

Game is unplayable with the latest patch (gone from dominating leagues with a class team to losing every game with almost every attempt going in) shame as I was planning a big sesh over the xmas holidays. Is there any way to roll back? If not why not? If you are going to churn out game breaking patches at least give us an option to go back to a game I can play.

At least you got FM handheld released in time for xmas. (Priorities and all that)

Or you could try, you know, tactics.

I think I'd have more q best moments in bids keys because it is too little, and needed to have more dribbles, passes and moves worked in a little more dynamic in the game, the rest do not need to improve external graphics or pictures, the game is manager, this is unnecessary, think ball boys put in camps would also be cool as well as different types of lawns

What use the tactic lottery engine where reality doesn't mirror anything on offer? Yeah I could do that, find a cheat tactic for a broke ME

Nice attitude btw.

I've said this many times. If your success changes that drastically between patches then either your tactic was making use of a weakness in the engine, or the engine was covering a weakness in your tactic. Try reading this thread, which will explain to you how to easily set up a realistic system that will retain performance from patch to patch.

My attitude is a reflection of the attitude of the person I'm replying to.

I've said this many times. If your success changes that drastically between patches then either your tactic was making use of a weakness in the engine, or the engine was covering a weakness in your tactic. Try reading this thread, which will explain to you how to easily set up a realistic system that will retain performance from patch to patch.

Except it's not true.

I've used a variation of this tactic for about 4 years, it usually needs some slight tweaking from patch to patch and from year to year, but it stands well against most and is in fact the old setup tactic (with arrows) due to the newer setup not being as good imo. But of course it is my fault, and everyone else's fault who is having problems, is exploiting or were exploiting a weakness in the ME. That mean those who suddenly start doing well have also found a back door? Absolute dribble.

Your attitude is a disgrace to the forums to be quite honest, for a mod you are disgustingly condescending.

Except it's not true.

Is this why Rashidi was doing fine in his save and then once the patch was introduced his team became abysmal? He adjusted his tactic as he stated in this thread. He changed his shape, ensured fullbacks were now tackling HARD to deal with the raging Mr Messi's. So Rashidi's tactics were simply just using flaws in the ME previously and were not based upon a solid foundation? :rolleyes:

IMO i prefer the previous patch version which I fele is more realistic. With the current version

There are many high scoring games. won 7-2 at Everton and thrashed Man City 6-2 away and 6-1 at home to PSG. In previous matches against city and everton they were much closer affairs and more realistic.

Very much more attempts at goals as well as hits against the woodwork

The IFs and fullbacks are attacking and dribbling all the way to the goal posts far too often

The AI has at times 4 defenders closing down on my winger

Suddenly my Box to Box midfielder is scoring tons of goals (Example 4 against City ) while the poacher striker seems less effective

Much of this has already been mentioned before and it just goes to show how little changes can make the game change so much.

Appreciate the hard and good work to SI but how do I switch back to the previous version?

I've used a variation of this tactic for about 4 years, it usually needs some slight tweaking from patch to patch and from year to year, but it stands well against most and is in fact the old setup tactic (with arrows) due to the newer setup not being as good imo. But of course it is my fault, and everyone else's fault who is having problems, is exploiting or were exploiting a weakness in the ME. That mean those who suddenly start doing well have also found a back door? Absolute dribble.

Your attitude is a disgrace to the forums to be quite honest, for a mod you are disgustingly condescending.

You'll excuse me if I carry on ignoring "bug reports" from people whose only contribution is "OMG I can't win anymore, the game is broken Lolz".

I like how you're completely happy with your poor attitude, but get all defensive whenever someone is even slightly harsh with you.

I agree that it seems the way to do well at FM these days is just to exploit the obvious flaws in the ME, flaws which change every time a new patch is released, is it get a half decent winger who will bag 40 assists a season or now get fairly competent dribblers who will rack up 20 dribbles a game? Old versions had their problems also but surely the most important aspect of the whole game is to represent as accurately as possible a real life football match and it seems the game is getting worse at it not better. That's not to mention the fact that there appears to be no testing done on the game when SI are amazed that people find blindingly obvious problems.

I agree that it seems the way to do well at FM these days is just to exploit the obvious flaws in the ME, flaws which change every time a new patch is released, is it get a half decent winger who will bag 40 assists a season or now get fairly competent dribblers who will rack up 20 dribbles a game? Old versions had their problems also but surely the most important aspect of the whole game is to represent as accurately as possible a real life football match and it seems the game is getting worse at it not better. That's not to mention the fact that there appears to be no testing done on the game when SI are amazed that people find blindingly obvious problems.

The way to do well is set up a well balanced tactic. A tactic based on a solid footballing system will, in most cases, continue to be successful.

I'll recommend this thread yet again. Not that the people who'd get most help from it will ever consider actually reading it because they couldn't possibly be doing anything in any way wrong.

You'll excuse me if I carry on ignoring "bug reports" from people whose only contribution is "OMG I can't win anymore, the game is broken Lolz".

I like how you're completely happy with your poor attitude, but get all defensive whenever someone is even slightly harsh with you.

From the MOD who's only line is 'Or you could try, you know, tactics'

Somehow I think me and many others will be the ones in the right when another patch is released to fix the latest errors.

From the MOD who's only line is 'Or you could try, you know, tactics'

Somehow I think me and many others will be the ones in the right when another patch is released to fix the latest errors.

See my above post.

The way to do well is set up a well balanced tactic. A tactic based on a solid footballing system will, in most cases, continue to be successful.

I'll recommend this thread yet again. Not that the people who'd get most help from it will ever consider actually reading it because they couldn't possibly be doing anything in any way wrong.

I never said I wasn't doing well, I just find the game difficult to take seriously when Vladimir Weiss bags 36 assists from open play in a season on 13.0 as Pescara finish second in Serie A and then in season 2 on 13.1 they finish bottom.

Btw I am not Pescara.

Might as well not bother with tactics, or come with one already set. Use that and nothing else because if you experiment too hard with tactics, you are exploiting the ME, too little and you are dumb, so use this one and you are playing the game properly.

anyway, I'm done, no point in going any further, good job there's a steam sale on and hopefully plenty of games to play over the holidays, I suggest everyone (who hasn't found the latest ME exploit) does the same.

Merry Xmas (even you Ackter)

Assuming the ME does a good job of simulating football and how tactics work within a game of football.

You can't just jump on everyone with "it's your tactics" every single time. If it was that simple the game would never need patched.

A lot of people formed tactics based on Wwfan's thread, and are still having issues.

Don't take this as a personal attack, but you and Kriss , amongst others, constantly try to fire fight in these threads, tell people there is nothing wrong, its THEIR fault.............and then SI go and patch the issues you have been telling us don't exist.

Anyway, if it's easier to make a tactic that exploits a ME flaw than it is to make a simple , logical tactic using the TC.........there is something wrong somewhere.

wow.. just.. wow. There are some people that will defend even the most obvious flaws. Either out of sheer ignorance or because they haven'T run into them (i.e. we all know that most players in Scotland are occupied enough to run straight let alone dribble with the ball, that does not mean there'S no problem in other leagues).

I've just played PSG in the CL final. I rage quit after the first attempt - 5-4 with their game winner coming from a 90 yard pastore solo run. Unchallenged. No way to catch him. They were down to 10 men, too, I had my full back on loose man mark instructionsand defend duty to keep him close and closer to goal than pastore. The guy was nowhere to be found. 4 out of their five goals resulted from a solo run, either directly slotted home, crossed to the middle or shot, saved, rebound. the fifth was a penalty.

I had Neymar score a solo run, Götze score from a solo run, my AMCR crossing in to my striker after, you guessed it, a solo run over more than half the pitch. Neymar actually started his on the left side of the pitch, ran almost to the right touchline, stopped, cut inside again and ran clean through on goal. Pastore almost did exactly the same.

Looking at the dribbles, the biggest issue seems to be that guys are not slowing down one bit when they have to change direction. Most runs IRL are players running along the byline, and the dribbling for all but the best usually ends when a defender forcem them to change direction, and the sharper the angle, the more difficult it becomes to control the ball, and obviously, the more momentum will be gone. In this ME, the only reason for a player to lose momentum is a 180° (or near 180°) turn. 90° angles for good dribblers are not even an annoyance.

I also mentioned it before, defenders seem to try and run to the spot where the dribbler is when they start the run, or maybe slightly ahead of the spot. After some time they change direction, but the dribbler is already gone, and they are left chasing. Look at RL matches. unless the defender makes a mistake he will cut off the angle at which the attacker want to run, meaning he will diagonally close in on the dribbler to get into position to block a cross or at force the dribbler to beat him by changing directions. Not happening in FM.

Generally, it is too easy for these quick players to find space. and if they just get a second to control the ball the defense is doomed. There is no team defense. There is random players closing down, sometimes 1, sometimes 4, sometimes none (look at the vid from the 7-7 - each and every issue represented apart from a byline to goal run). Also, defenders are horrible covering for teammembers. if one guy moves out to close down the other DC generally either sticks to his position, leaving an attacker completely unmarked or even worse, decides that now is a good time to press the ball handler as well.

What can you do about it? Play high up the pitch and press hard will see your players run around chasing the ball like headless chickens. Pressing is not chasing the f***ing ball, moving players into position to cut off passing angles and attack whoever has the ball. Generally one guy will attack the guy having the ball while the other player cut off his passing options, in particular forward passing options. Only when a guy is completely trapped other players will commit to also attack him.

In FM, each player deciding to press will run relentlessy onto the guy having the ball. and they will mostly run to him in a bunch rather than closing on on him from multiple angles. and to top it all off, too often there'S a forward passing option available, usually a dribbler... and there we go again.

Apologies, I really had a tactic that was working well with 5 different scoring threats and pretty solid at d. My CMs were protecting my defense and not overcommitting to close down opposition wingers out on the flanks consitently when I already had an full back and one of my AMCs there. Dribbling into the middle generally meant a lot ball.

I am no tactical genius, but if you really tell me that you can reliably stop opposition dribblers (dribbling/pace 16+) from having 8+ runs through a game, with at least 2 resulting in good scoring opportunities then I want to see proof. I have world class full-backs with tons of pace, positioning, tackling and anticipation at my disposal and am after half a season still unable to just gefend against a single one of these guys.

Assuming the ME does a good job of simulating football and how tactics work within a game of football.

You can't just jump on everyone with "it's your tactics" every single time. If it was that simple the game would never need patched.

A lot of people formed tactics based on Wwfan's thread, and are still having issues.

Don't take this as a personal attack, but you and Kriss , amongst others, constantly try to fire fight in these threads, tell people there is nothing wrong, its THEIR fault.............and then SI go and patch the issues you have been telling us don't exist.

The ME faults and bugs are rarely so fundamental that a well formed tactic will behave remarkably differently between patches.

In most cases, it will be tactical, which is why i always direct to the tactical forum, or wwfan's thread. wwfan's thread isn't a guide to winning, it's a guide to setting up a consistent tactic which you can then use to win.

There are plenty of real issues going on, and in those cases I will direct people to the bugs forum and ask for examples. But when someone turns up for a bit of a rant, usually with a horrible attitude, why should I bother trying to be nice to them? wwfan is always nice and polite, yet he continuously gets abuse thrown at him any way. May as well skip the niceness for people who have no interest being reciprocal. I'l always be blunt and to the point, I don't really care if someone takes it badly.

Just started a brand new game in EPL with new patch, and went on quick holiday for all friendlies and about 6 league games.

Some points noted:

- Several players, as mentioned in other threads, like Bale, Dembele, Nani, Gervinho, Mata average 10-12 dribbles a game.

- Man City just looks unstoppable, averaging 4 goals a game and thrashing most teams with huge scorelines, including Chelsea 7-4.

- Other leagues (La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga) which are playable but are not run on full detail look very very "normal" as compared to the EPL on full detail. Dribbles there average around 4 max and no "crazy" scorelines of 7-4 noted by any team. Yes these scorelines do happen, but are really really rare in real life in a top league. Yet it sounds like this type of scoreline is seen by too many FM players after the new patch.

- Viewed a few match highlights of high-scoring games and a handful of them are scored when one of the "pro at dribbling" players goes on a godly run and tucks the ball away past the keeper.

Granted the observations above cannot be used to prove anything concretely just after 6 games, but it seems to suggest that something, or some things, aren't exactly right.

closing down seems to be bugged in this version of the ME, if I set my players to close often or default, I found 4 or 5 running after one player, if I set it to stand off more they start running away from the ball even if there are no opposition players nearby

Some guy posted a screen shot of his team that had 85 shots and 50 on target, lol.

Tone: Cautious;

Team talk: Unlucky boys, things are just not going well for us now. But hey, anyways, appreciate the efforts, and we've bought the game already. So keep going, boys.

There are plenty of real issues going on, and in those cases I will direct people to the bugs forum and ask for examples. But when someone turns up for a bit of a rant, usually with a horrible attitude, why should I bother trying to be nice to them? wwfan is always nice and polite, yet he continuously gets abuse thrown at him any way. May as well skip the niceness for people who have no interest being reciprocal. I'l always be blunt and to the point, I don't really care if someone takes it badly.

Then moderate them.

You and the other mods always come off looking worse because all people see is user with a moderator tag getting shirty with a user , even if it is warranted.

Edit : And while wwfan does a great job, a lot of people have no idea who the guy telling them it's definitely , 110% , without a doubt their tactics at fault , is. SI should give a tactics guru tag or something.

wow.. just.. wow. There are some people that will defend even the most obvious flaws. Either out of sheer ignorance or because they haven'T run into them (i.e. we all know that most players in Scotland are occupied enough to run straight let alone dribble with the ball, that does not mean there'S no problem in other leagues).

I've just played PSG in the CL final. I rage quit after the first attempt - 5-4 with their game winner coming from a 90 yard pastore solo run. Unchallenged. No way to catch him. They were down to 10 men, too, I had my full back on loose man mark instructionsand defend duty to keep him close and closer to goal than pastore. The guy was nowhere to be found. 4 out of their five goals resulted from a solo run, either directly slotted home, crossed to the middle or shot, saved, rebound. the fifth was a penalty.

I had Neymar score a solo run, Götze score from a solo run, my AMCR crossing in to my striker after, you guessed it, a solo run over more than half the pitch. Neymar actually started his on the left side of the pitch, ran almost to the right touchline, stopped, cut inside again and ran clean through on goal. Pastore almost did exactly the same.

Looking at the dribbles, the biggest issue seems to be that guys are not slowing down one bit when they have to change direction. Most runs IRL are players running along the byline, and the dribbling for all but the best usually ends when a defender forcem them to change direction, and the sharper the angle, the more difficult it becomes to control the ball, and obviously, the more momentum will be gone. In this ME, the only reason for a player to lose momentum is a 180° (or near 180°) turn. 90° angles for good dribblers are not even an annoyance.

I also mentioned it before, defenders seem to try and run to the spot where the dribbler is when they start the run, or maybe slightly ahead of the spot. After some time they change direction, but the dribbler is already gone, and they are left chasing. Look at RL matches. unless the defender makes a mistake he will cut off the angle at which the attacker want to run, meaning he will diagonally close in on the dribbler to get into position to block a cross or at force the dribbler to beat him by changing directions. Not happening in FM.

Generally, it is too easy for these quick players to find space. and if they just get a second to control the ball the defense is doomed. There is no team defense. There is random players closing down, sometimes 1, sometimes 4, sometimes none (look at the vid from the 7-7 - each and every issue represented apart from a byline to goal run). Also, defenders are horrible covering for teammembers. if one guy moves out to close down the other DC generally either sticks to his position, leaving an attacker completely unmarked or even worse, decides that now is a good time to press the ball handler as well.

What can you do about it? Play high up the pitch and press hard will see your players run around chasing the ball like headless chickens. Pressing is not chasing the f***ing ball, moving players into position to cut off passing angles and attack whoever has the ball. Generally one guy will attack the guy having the ball while the other player cut off his passing options, in particular forward passing options. Only when a guy is completely trapped other players will commit to also attack him.

In FM, each player deciding to press will run relentlessy onto the guy having the ball. and they will mostly run to him in a bunch rather than closing on on him from multiple angles. and to top it all off, too often there'S a forward passing option available, usually a dribbler... and there we go again.

Apologies, I really had a tactic that was working well with 5 different scoring threats and pretty solid at d. My CMs were protecting my defense and not overcommitting to close down opposition wingers out on the flanks consitently when I already had an full back and one of my AMCs there. Dribbling into the middle generally meant a lot ball.

I am no tactical genius, but if you really tell me that you can reliably stop opposition dribblers (dribbling/pace 16+) from having 8+ runs through a game, with at least 2 resulting in good scoring opportunities then I want to see proof. I have world class full-backs with tons of pace, positioning, tackling and anticipation at my disposal and am after half a season still unable to just gefend against a single one of these guys.

great post man

how about the back passing game? i mean your attackers/AMs playing the ball way back instead of choosing the nearest option to pass.

The ME faults and bugs are rarely so fundamental that a well formed tactic will behave remarkably differently between patches.

In most cases, it will be tactical, which is why i always direct to the tactical forum, or wwfan's thread. wwfan's thread isn't a guide to winning, it's a guide to setting up a consistent tactic which you can then use to win.

As much as I agree that omg-unplayable-ragequit forum responses do nothing to actually understand or fix the perceived problems, a handful of problems in this latest patch are more than "it's your tactics". It's not just my tactics, it's the other 19 teams in the league, in games that don't involve my club, and in other leagues that regularly see 8-0 final scores, 16 dribbles per game averages, 5-on-1 defending, et cetera. Summarily dismissing those struggling with these common issues to the tactics forum doesn't help the credibility of SI or its moderator team. Deny, deny, deny, deny, fixed in the patch - seems to only fan the flames on the forum. Keep the bug reports, pkms, and save games coming to SI.

Or you could try, you know, tactics.

In Ackters defence(wow never thought I would say that) the original poster is hardly giving feedback other than he can not win.

As much as I agree that omg-unplayable-ragequit forum responses do nothing to actually understand or fix the perceived problems, a handful of problems in this latest patch are more than "it's your tactics". It's not just my tactics, it's the other 19 teams in the league, in games that don't involve my club, and in other leagues that regularly see 8-0 final scores, 16 dribbles per game averages, 5-on-1 defending, et cetera. Summarily dismissing those struggling with these common issues to the tactics forum doesn't help the credibility of SI or its moderator team. Deny, deny, deny, deny, fixed in the patch - seems to only fan the flames on the forum. Keep the bug reports, pkms, and save games coming to SI.

I agree with a lot of this, yes the effect of my tactic has changed since the patch (it's become a more effective tactic actually, perhaps too effective really, I worry that it is now exploiting a new bug in the ME that wasn't there before, and so has become unrealistic), but my big problem is the effect it's having on the league. Every time a new month comes round, goal of the month tells me that all 3 contenders were players who "skinned 3 opponents before scoring a placed/powerful/close-range finish" and that's not my tactics, that's just not right. There are issues with this patch which I didn't have with the last.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I'm still playing it constantly, but there are problems in this patch that affect the AI, and that's not too great

Apologies if this has already come up, but a brief search didn't turn up anything.

Has anyone else been having pretty big performance issues during games since the patch was applied?

I've gone from games that were being competently shown in 3D (pre-patch) to games that are incredibly slow & jerky, regardless of the camera chosen (post-patch).

All this while my system usage is fairly moderate (plenty of unallocated memory and processing resource).

Then moderate them.

You and the other mods always come off looking worse because all people see is user with a moderator tag getting shirty with a user , even if it is warranted.

Edit : And while wwfan does a great job, a lot of people have no idea who the guy telling them it's definitely , 110% , without a doubt their tactics at fault , is. SI should give a tactics guru tag or something.

I'm still an user and fan of the game as well, remember. You should see what I was like before I took up the mod tag. This is me all chilled and stuff.

looking at the reaction i feel its got to a stage where a new ME is needed. 3D is a joke and i don't think id ever play the game if i watched it and 2d at least lets me give some benefit of the doubt. However despite the patches/improvements/PR the game just feels predictable after a while. I love how the game will say the shot count was even yet it only shows 3 highlights for the opposition which they will all score from and about 8 for me most id say clear cut but ill only score to and hit the post 3 times. I don't mind losing but having played since the first FM i am more surprised when a game finished 2-0 with no real notable incidents or weird bits of play. The FM ME seems to think the YouTube clip shows of funny football moments happen nearly every 3 games. they are asking how to fix the ME when i think the answer is they need a new one this ME was very good a few years ago but now i think its time for something new.

Apologies if this has already come up, but a brief search didn't turn up anything.

Has anyone else been having pretty big performance issues during games since the patch was applied?

I've gone from games that were being competently shown in 3D (pre-patch) to games that are incredibly slow & jerky, regardless of the camera chosen (post-patch).

All this while my system usage is fairly moderate (plenty of unallocated memory and processing resource).

I was getting a slight pause in the game before goals were scored,I fixed this by going into preferences and changing the 3D match frame rate from automatic to 60,maybe give that a go.

None of us have denied any issues. We're not currently denying there's too many runs or too many shots, for example, just as we weren't denying there was too few in the previous one. When real issues are brought up we ask for examples, direct to the bugs forum etc. When people are completely unspecific with their posts/rants, all we can do is direct them to the tactics forum to try and get them some help.

It can be one or both or a combination of both but you're correct in saying that too many people trot out it's you're tactics when there's evidence it isn't just that.

A basic tactic as I use which really just involves assigning roles should not produce crazy scorelins on a regular basis, sure I can change it to balance things a bit but if those changes need to be illogical then there's something wrong.

The something wrong isn't as bad as people make out and the hysterical language used to describe it borders on infantile at times, but I think the last update edged us closer to a decent ME balance and a few more tweaks will make a huge difference.

Because of the rewrite it was always going to be like this so we need to excercise some patience and help the process or go way and wait until it's done rather than shout, scream and stamp our feet.

Incidentally I resent being tarred with the same "All Mods" brush, I've never directed anybody to the Tactics Forum because that whole forum goes against my playing principles I have a ban machine gun by special license whereas the other Mods only get shot guns, that's my speciality :D

It can be one or both or a combination of both but you're correct in saying that too many people trot out it's you're tactics when there's evidence it isn't just that.

A basic tactic as I use which really just involves assigning roles should not produce crazy scorelins on a regular basis, sure I can change it to balance things a bit but if those changes need to be illogical then there's something wrong.

The something wrong isn't as bad as people make out and the hysterical language used to describe it borders on infantile at times, but I think the last update edged us closer to a decent ME balance and a few more tweaks will make a huge difference.

Because of the rewrite it was always going to be like this so we need to excercise some patience and help the process or go way and wait until it's done rather than shout, scream and stamp our feet.

Incidentally I resent being tarred with the same "All Mods" brush, I've never directed anybody to the Tactics Forum because that whole forum goes against my playing principles I have a ban machine gun by special license whereas the other Mods only get shot guns, that's my speciality :D

Very well said Kriss. Does that mean you have the capability of banning another mod? If so I know who I would love you to unload a magazine on! :D

Very well said Kriss. Does that mean you have the capability of banning another mod? If so I know who I would love you to unload a magazine on! :D

Nah, Mods are teflon coated:( he aint that bad anyway, you just misunderstand him

Please, there's no ME bugs that only affect the AI's players. A strong tactic will remain strong, regardless of ME changes.

Just checking, was that at my comment? Couldn't see other people mentioning bugs affecting the AI. I never said they only affect the AI, what I'm saying is that there are issues that are making the results of AI teams less realistic, making the game less immersive. I don't like seeing the goal of the month competition every month being between 3 goals each worthy of Maradona or Messi at their best. Equally, I don't like seeing the best teams scoring 6, 7 or 8 goals on a regular basis (these coming in games that don't involve my club), it's just unrealistic and spoils it a little for me. As I said, love the game and my tactic is still very strong, it's just there seem to be a few more bugs that are really noticeable since the patch

Just checking, was that at my comment? Couldn't see other people mentioning bugs affecting the AI. I never said they only affect the AI, what I'm saying is that there are issues that are making the results of AI teams less realistic, making the game less immersive. I don't like seeing the goal of the month competition every month being between 3 goals each worthy of Maradona or Messi at their best. Equally, I don't like seeing the best teams scoring 6, 7 or 8 goals on a regular basis (these coming in games that don't involve my club), it's just unrealistic and spoils it a little for me. As I said, love the game and my tactic is still very strong, it's just there seem to be a few more bugs that are really noticeable since the patch

No, that was at kriss.

The extremes are currently too extreme, but that 7-0 win would still likely be a 4-0 win, that 5-5 draw would still likely be a 2-2 draw etc.

No, that was at kriss.

The extremes are currently too extreme, but that 7-0 win would still likely be a 4-0 win, that 5-5 draw would still likely be a 2-2 draw etc.

Ah ok, no worries.

Yeah I agree, I'm fine with who is winning and losing those games, but the amount of goals is just nuts. As fulfilling as it is to see my side destroy United 6-1 at Old Trafford, the result is kind of tainted because I know it's not just because of my tactics or coaching, it's also the ME :(

It's not a matter of tactics. It's absolutely unreal to see between 20 and 40 long shots per game. I paid for a 'based on real' game, not for a fantasy one. Scores remember me the time I was playing Hattrick (6-4, 8-2, 7-1..)

Nobody said that the high scores were because of tactics.

The only thing that's been said about tactics is that if you find your team performing much worse after a patch, it'll be a tactical issue.

Archived