Mr Hough FM13 First Patch Tactics.

Guys, relax.

To be honest if it was me then it'd be pretty annoying with the constant asking when it'll be ready.

I understand there's an anxiousness about getting the new one but we won't see it until it's been tested properly.

It bugs the hell out me and I am not Mr Hough! Some real desperados on show here!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
again i need to thank MR Mough your tactics are great all credit to him

re-tweak my tweak of Mr hough tactic

i'm now using a 3-2-2-1-2 formation with great success

http://www.mediafire.com/?yrbltf0fjf36bcy

few screen captions below

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?to22736nz2n1rg2

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?l0uep7ojjn4acyy

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?7ka9a5eee54d72n

Wilfried Zaha stats not great but scores alot (speed speed speed)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9nigcytueboqxl6

Beautiful tactic!

59001109.png

This on the latest patch? I've just played 2 games with this on new patch and won 4-1 and 4-0.

Yeh mate on 2nd patch, 2nd season. Was struggling for any kind of consistency with previous tactic and since this tactic ive played the above two games plus just beaten Villa 2-0 at home to make it P3 W3 F8 A0!

Yeh mate on 2nd patch, 2nd season. Was struggling for any kind of consistency with previous tactic and since this tactic ive played the above two games plus just beaten Villa 2-0 at home to make it P3 W3 F8 A0!

Haha same here mate! Was struggling for consistency and then switched to this version and now won 3 in a row, 4-1, 4-0 and 3-1.

Already done cocker sparrow!!! What match prep is everyone using i.e. "general training" and "match training"?

Downloaded too! Can someone who uses this tweak upload a screenshot of their training page, or atleast describe the various options they have used (in detail) ?

thanks

I am using 50% pre match train tactics only until we are totally fluid in all areas of tactical knowledge. Using balanced for general training.

Teamtalks I ask my assistant to do.

That's about it guys.

So "General Training" = Balanced CHECK = HAPPY DAYS

But "Match Training" = confused :confused:

Cheers Praha!!!

So "General Training" = Balanced CHECK = HAPPY DAYS

But "Match Training" = confused :confused:

Cheers Praha!!!

I think he means, Set it to tactics only and 50% scheduling, but he doesn't say what he changes it to once its totally fluid.

I might just try leaving match training to assistant until its fluid then changing it myself to like attacking movement or something :s

Also, do we list a playmaker or target man?

hi guys

in regards to training i tend go high/very high on tactic til about 70% then on team cohesion or balance on average to high for general training.

my match training focus has always been def set pieces or def pos

hope this helps

I think he means, Set it to tactics only and 50% scheduling, but he doesn't say what he changes it to once its totally fluid.

I might just try leaving match training to assistant until its fluid then changing it myself to like attacking movement or something :s

Also, do we list a playmaker or target man?

It feels like the blind leading the bloody blind at the minute!!!

Some forum members are playing/testing on FMC some are playing on the full version!!!

At least I feel like a real life version of AVB coz I can't put a decent run together to save my life!!! Lol

Was loving Hough's "Feed me More" tactic aswell...

It feels like the blind leading the bloody blind at the minute!!!

Some forum members are playing/testing on FMC some are playing on the full version!!!

At least I feel like a real life version of AVB coz I can't put a decent run together to save my life!!! Lol

Was loving Hough's "Feed me More" tactic aswell...

Haha I love this, that sums this situation up perfectly!

My fm 13 experience so far has been overwhelmingly frustrating. Just going to give this a go, then see what hough/fuss can come up with over the weekend...if not i guess its back to fm 12.

It's quite upsetting really :(

Have you been using a tm or pm with this tweak? Also, is the right striker the "poacher" and the left striker the "deep-lying forward" ?

Haha I love this, that sums this situation up perfectly!

My fm 13 experience so far has been overwhelmingly frustrating. Just going to give this a go, then see what hough/fuss can come up with over the weekend...if not i guess its back to fm 12.

It's quite upsetting really :(

Have you been using a tm or pm with this tweak? Also, is the right striker the "poacher" and the left striker the "deep-lying forward" ?

the strikers are both poachers i guess they sit on the last defenders using there pace to beat the offside trap

no to both

Thanks!

The reason I asked if one of the strikers was a poacher and the other a deeper lying striker is because one of the strikers has a lower mentality and is instructed to run from deep only sometimes, and he also is instructed to close down all over the pitch....

Which of your two strikers scores the most goals? Just want to know what side to position my best and quickest goal scorer?

After going 9 games without a win (2 with jeff's tweak), I've finally won again :), and actually played well doing it. Yet I'm still top of the table :lol:, shows how good the feed me more tactic was. I had to convert it to a TC tactic as well, so if anyone needs it I can u/l it.

Thanks!

The reason I asked if one of the strikers was a poacher and the other a deeper lying striker is because one of the strikers has a lower mentality and is instructed to run from deep only sometimes, and he also is instructed to close down all over the pitch....

Which of your two strikers scores the most goals? Just want to know what side to position my best and quickest goal scorer?

the left striker scores more than the right. but both score.

jeff what's match prep you use?

in regards to training i tend go high/very high on tactic til about 70% then on team cohesion or balance on average to high for general training.

my match training focus has always been def set pieces or def pos

hope this helps & again i can't take credit for this tactic it was MR hough i only did a few tweak when the lastest patch come out.

not really use to explaining tactics etc lol

Jeff im assuming the CM with the arrow pointing down acts as a bit of a playmaker??

yer i use fellaini

because he drops down to the DM and acts as a deep lying playmaker

I'm going to start a thread for this tactic so people with question about it can ask easier

& so people wanting to ask MR hough questions can ask him here

This thread is getting like a FM car boot sale , anyone pitching up and selling their own wares . As has been said previously there are peeps playing on different versions with different tweaks and it all getting jumbled . i hope Mr Hough carrys on as ive used his tactics now for longer than i care to remember but some of you guys really dont help

Defensivly is hardest for me, I have attack sorted just the defence i can't do

plug n play just doesn't seem to work annymore! you get 4 good games and suddenly you lose 5-0 with the same team and tactics.

cant really bothered with changing my tactics every game!

I'd argue the exact opposite.

I don't think it's broken and i don't think it's perfect, I have struggled to make a tactic but i rely really on exploting the ME so i tip my hat to SI for possibly not making any and issues for me to exploit..... Yet.

I have stopped playing out of frustration more than anything i still love the game and in a day or too will be back playing FM13.

Archived