• Created
  • Last Reply
Club: West Ham

Budget: £20,000,000

Looking for: Box to Box Midfielder

With: Decisions 15+

Other: Natural Fitness 15+

Season: 4

Need to replace an injury prone Mark Noble, and an inconsistent Steven Defour.

Popular choice but is M'Vila still at Rennes?

Club: Newcastle

Budget: £7,500,000

Looking for: ST & AMR or AML

Criteria: young (preferrably below 24 or 25) and EU (save the hassle of a work permit), determination >13 to fit into the determined nature of the squad, decent PA to develop further

Season: 1st season 1st window 1st of July before any pre-season begins, data updated to current January window

I am looking for a fast ST to provide competition (and add a new dimension) to Cisse (Ba is at Chelski already due to the update). AMR/AML to provide competition for the likes of Ben Arfa & Jonas. I know Zaha fits in all those criteria but I'm quite reluctant to splash most of the budget (£5 million I suppose) on 1 young player with so-so stats bar his pace and acceleration. Anybody knows how Zaha turns out in a couple of years?

At Milan

Looking for a player who can play AMR & L as an inside forward. Must have good dribbling, pace, finishing and composure.

Max price £20m (would prefer £15m tops really but can stretch). Max wages £80k per week.

Nem is not an option, he's moved already.

At Milan

Looking for a player who can play AMR & L as an inside forward. Must have good dribbling, pace, finishing and composure.

Max price £20m (would prefer £15m tops really but can stretch). Max wages £80k per week.

Insigne scores for fun but has low composure though.

At Milan

Could try scouting Viktor Fischer from Ajax. Can play AML and AMR (although he's not overly confident playing AMR), is young, has 4* potential on my game and looks very good, certainly looks like he could improve significantly. Alternatively, you could try Miroslav Stoch. Been bought by Juventus on my game, and although his composure isn't great, he has great finishing, is quick, can dribble, and decent long-shots. Here's a screenie:

Stoch_zpsef731332.png

Could try scouting Viktor Fischer from Ajax. Can play AML and AMR (although he's not overly confident playing AMR), is young, has 4* potential on my game and looks very good, certainly looks like he could improve significantly. Alternatively, you could try Miroslav Stoch. Been bought by Juventus on my game, and although his composure isn't great, he has great finishing, is quick, can dribble, and decent long-shots. Here's a screenie:

Stoch_zpsef731332.png

Thanks mate, I'll look at both of those :thup:

Im Az Alkmaar, Got £1m, but would much prefer to just change into wage, So A good Cb i could loan in the first season below 30k wage? Or Any free agents? All positions considered, Trying to get Drenthe, but have Valencia as competition, So any advice on who to buy? or loan? thanks

club: newcastle

Budget: i want to spend no more than 15 mill, might stretch further

looking for: a CB a Ball playing defender, replacement for colo

season; 3rd

Check if DORIA is snapped (probably he would be) .If not just get him! He is brilliant as BPD!

Club:Tottenham

Looking for: Young keeper who is NOT Jack Butland to understudy Lloris and push him for a 1st team role.

Budget: £5m

Season:2013/14

Criteria:Must be comfortable with the ball at his feet.

I was looking at Rafael Cabral and think a deal can be done but want other options. Must have the ability to take over from Lloris who will probably be sold to a bigger club in 3 seasons as I operate a sell to buy policy.

Club:Tottenham

Looking for: Young keeper who is NOT Jack Butland to understudy Lloris and push him for a 1st team role.

Budget: £5m

Season:2013/14

Criteria:Must be comfortable with the ball at his feet.

I was looking at Rafael Cabral and think a deal can be done but want other options. Must have the ability to take over from Lloris who will probably be sold to a bigger club in 3 seasons as I operate a sell to buy policy.

I'm currently looking at and considering Jan Oblak to replace Gomes as back up on my spurs save

Club: Arsenal

Budget: 15m ( or as little as possible )

Looking for: Striker

With: who can play the deep lying forward support role

Other: Giroud is my first choice but need a player who can take the weight of his shoulders as I only have Podolski but he plays on the wings

Season: first season in January window

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

cheers

Other: Giroud is my first choice but need a player who can take the weight of his shoulders as I only have Podolski but he plays on the wings

cheers

Destro on a free might be a nobrainer then

cheers

Try unsettling Giuseppe Rossi from Villareal. A quality DLP/Trequartista for 17-18m if you successful.

cheers

guys I have decided to spend big , Falcao can be had for 33m transfer listed but Im not sure how he would do on a dlf/s role? , also Rossi would cost 35m.

I dont mind spending £30-40m as my board will negotiate this one for me and I would like to bring in a marquee signing.

cheers

Club: Juventus

Budget: £28m

Looking for: A striker

With: Good finishing, preferably plays as a poacher. Basically need a good goalscorer that'll compliment Jovetic.

Other:

Season: First

Thanks. Just as a little extra, I'm not interested in Demba Ba. Not had any success with him as either Newcastle or Chelsea, so other targets would be nice. Cheers guys.

With: Good finishing, preferably plays as a poacher. Basically need a good goalscorer that'll compliment Jovetic.

Other:

Thanks. Just as a little extra, I'm not interested in Demba Ba. Not had any success with him as either Newcastle or Chelsea, so other targets would be nice. Cheers guys.

Aubameyang, Gameiro, Abel Hernandez, Lewandowski, Huntelaar....loads.

Other:

Hmm, poacher, Carlos Fierro, Wilfried Bony, Leandro Damiao, Alexandre Pato.

Hello there I was wondering if there was a thread for people that have developed there players few seasons in and posted screenshots of them to show people what they could be like few seasons into game? I wasn't sure where to post this but I had a look through the pages an couldn't see anything then I came across this thread and thought the title was pretty similar as I am looking for a thread.

Thanks

Hello there I was wondering if there was a thread for people that have developed there players few seasons in and posted screenshots of them to show people what they could be like few seasons into game? I wasn't sure where to post this but I had a look through the pages an couldn't see anything then I came across this thread and thought the title was pretty similar as I am looking for a thread.

Thanks

FM13: Request a Screenshot Thread

- the name says it all.

Club: Aston Villa

Budget: upto £8m

Looking for: right midfield

With:good defensive stats

Other: dribbling long shots

Season: Jan 2013

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Gino Peruzzi can play as MR. other option could be Kamohelo Mokotjo from Feyenoord.

You can also go for Nathan Redmond and develop him as you like.

Club: Ac Milan

Budget: does not matter

Looking for: DM

Season: start of season 5( summer market)

Other: I won 4 serie A`s in a row, one CL so reputation is not a problem either.I just need someone whos ready to go into the first team right away.

Denys Garmash?

Show off your newgens?

No mate its just like showing off real players you may have signed 1st or 2nd season or even players you started off way then postin screenshots of them say like 4 or 5 seasons in, I was just wondering if there was such a thread.

No mate its just like showing off real players you may have signed 1st or 2nd season or even players you started off way then postin screenshots of them say like 4 or 5 seasons in, I was just wondering if there was such a thread.

I think I understand where you're coming from. A place to show off how well you've developed a certain player if that player dosn't have a specific player thread..?

I think I understand where you're coming from. A place to show off how well you've developed a certain player if that player dosn't have a specific player thread..?

Yes thats exactly it mate lol, was just wondering if there was a specific thread for it.

Club: Man Utd

Budget: £18m

Looking for: Deep lying playmaker with defend duty

With: Obviously good passing, anticipation, creativity.

Other: Tackling, marking

Season: Jan 2013

Loyalty Bonus: N/a

Agent Fee: N/A

Additional Info: Fellaini's gone to PSG.

Screw Fellaini, go for the cheap option.

Ruben Yteggard Jenssen;

Passing - 16

Anticipation - 15

Creativity - 16

Tackling - 12

Marking - 9

You can obviously improve the marking aspect. He doesn't have a high PA or anything but it doesn't matter since his stats are so perfectly balanced. His mental attributes are brilliant, especially his consistency and composure. perhaps lacking in bravery. Only real drawback is his height for the DLP position, he's only 5'9. ~Also highly professional. He will cost a couple of million at most.

Another youth prospect would be Ezequiel Cirigliano, a 20 y/o Argy at River Plate. He could probably be better than Jenssen but he fits your criteria, creative DLP but a strong tackle. though even shorter than Jenssen.

Expensive options? Etienne Capoue I think is perfect for the role. Has all the attributes you want but also is taller at 6'2. Has a release clause of £13m. Awesome player, and at 24 still has room to grow though maybe pushing it a bit if you wanted to mould him.

Archived