The 2012-2013 Manchester United Thread: Thank you, Sir Alex

ddidiodion

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had already seen those. Stupid legsaves. He's useless! :thdn:

Apparently United may play a game in Sweden in early August. Not confirmed yet, but strong rumours AIK will play us. Would be nice to drop over for that, but if prices are anywhere near the madness Vålerenga are doing for Barcelona.... The turdbags are charging... hold onto yer hats... 90 pounds a head. Their normal prices are probably 10-15 (if that). Bonkers.

Just came from a pub that was showing highlights of United beating Rangers 3-0 in the Champions League in 2003/04. I have no idea why they were showing that game but Diego Forlán's volley is such a great goal.

Dudek :lol: Only seems like yesterday... :|

Can't remember he used to tear off his shirt so often though. Smashing volley there btw, it was great. He scored some fantastic goals for us, shame he really played at his best after he left.

Not posting this as I think it's true just thought it was interesting.

Spoke to a chap last night at a mates birthday party who I've met before a few years prior, says he has a friend who works at Old Trafford (I think he said in the ticket office) who told him we were signing Ashley Young before anyone else really knew it was concrete, who has recently told him that the new season squad picture would normally have been done by now but is being delayed because we are waiting until we have signed Ronaldo. Not just out of hope but because we actually are sorting a deal out to bring him back and they are confident of it happening and therefore delaying the squad picture, and also that if it were anyone else they would have still done the squad pictures but as it is Ronaldo they are waiting.

As I say, just posting it due to interest not because I think it is true or anything.

Oh I'd bloody love it to be true, of course :D

I don't have a clue when the squad pictures would nornally be taken, as I say just thought it was interesting tbf. Most likely be an absolute load of bollocks but it's an interesting theory. I've no doubt the chap I spoke to has a mate at OT who has told him this, and that he believes him after what he said about the Young deal, because this lad isn't the sort to make up stories for no reason, it's just a case of if his mate actually does have info or was somehow just very lucky on the Young thing.

It can only go two ways really, 1: it happens and we get Ronaldo, or 2: it doesn't and I can ridicule the chap I spoke to on facebook and tell him not to believe his mate who works at OT.

Moyes is on holiday, I'd say that (and the fact they're usually done just before the start of the season/preseason tour when everyone is back from international duty and the players are back in full preseason) is going to have more of an impact on the timing of the squad photo.

It's not on in this country is it?

One of my favourite shows. Got in to it quite late but already got through a few rewatches. Awesome.

So good :cool:

Universal shows it and they are on 113 on Sky according to google.

I have it on 137 & 138 on Virgin dunno if it is on freesat or freeview.

New thread tomorrow lads. What should the title be? and who is starting it?

Think it should whoever has the most posts in the previous one, which is Icelander.

And can we make sure that no posts have to be deleted so the new one doesn't **** up like this one :mad:

The 2013-2014 Manchester United Thread: Welcome Back Cristiano ;)

In Moyes we Trust?

Not 19 Forever?

The Nani Appreciation Thread?

Welbread?

**** Off Wayne?

I'm bored at work, ok :D

Archived