FM12 Arsenal Thread - Life after Cesc

llama3

I've had most of my success with Walcott in a 4-4-2, either alongside van Persie or Chamakh. I played him as a poacher and limited the amount of creative freedom he had. That way, he didn't try the more extravagent finsihes and just went with the simple finishes. Teaching him the PPM "Places Shots" also helps him get his shots on target more.

Playing him as a lone striker does also work, as I've had success with him in that position in a 4-3-3. He ended breaking Henry's scoring record on FM11 for me after about seven seasons.

On the demo I had been using him as an AMR (Inside Forward) in a 4-2-3-1 and he was in excellent form until he picked up a three month injury.

Thanks for the help, I will keep that in mind and report if I get something truly astonishing out of him. By the way, could never get him to score constantly as an Inside Forward which is why I really wanted to move him upfront.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is crucial for Walcott to learn 'Place Shots'. You can use him as a Inside Forward, as long as, you adjust some things in Player Instruction. For Example, if you let him play on Right side, then Wide Play will be Normal. Cross ball: Often.

Especially, if you using Walcott as Poacher, you have to be patient. Even if he gets 5.0 at 60th min of the game, keep him on the field. You will see the different in late of the game, when opposition defender is tired and Walcott still run like horse.lol

play an atatcking 442 with the winger pushed up in the AMR/AML positions. Fullbacks set to defend, play with a support midfield player and defensive ball winning midfielder. Play walcott as the poacher and play v.persie as the advanced forward and set his mentality 1 click below walcott. The raeson for doing this is that you don't want walcott to become isolated upfront and the attacking moves work well when walcott and v.persie stay fairly close together. I'll upload the tactic for anyone that wants it.

I've had most of my success with Walcott in a 4-4-2, either alongside van Persie or Chamakh. I played him as a poacher and limited the amount of creative freedom he had. That way, he didn't try the more extravagent finsihes and just went with the simple finishes. Teaching him the PPM "Places Shots" also helps him get his shots on target more.

Playing him as a lone striker does also work, as I've had success with him in that position in a 4-3-3. He ended breaking Henry's scoring record on FM11 for me after about seven seasons.

I'd never even considered teaching him to place his shots. Walcott was infuriating for me on my FM11 save. I always played him as a poacher alongside a creative striker (Van Persie or Rossi) and they always provided him with plenty of opportunities but it was never a sure bet that he would work the keeper, let alone score. I grew so tired of seeing shots saved or ballooned wide I ended up dropping him and he got overtaken by Sanogo. But getting him to place shots sounds like pretty stellar advice; I'm gonna give it a go.

I'd never even considered teaching him to place his shots. Walcott was infuriating for me on my FM11 save. I always played him as a poacher alongside a creative striker (Van Persie or Rossi) and they always provided him with plenty of opportunities but it was never a sure bet that he would work the keeper, let alone score. I grew so tired of seeing shots saved or ballooned wide I ended up dropping him and he got overtaken by Sanogo. But getting him to place shots sounds like pretty stellar advice; I'm gonna give it a go.

Walcott ruins many ccc that he had. However, in the end of the season, when you take a look at his stat, you will be pleased with the number of score that he had. In FM12, his finishing can be easily increased through personal training. You should try on that too.

Arsenal Update

Arsenal 3-0 QPR

Young og, Jenkinson, Miyaichi

Sunderland 1-2 Arsenal

Richardson og, Gervinho

Olympiakos 1-3 Arsenal (UCL)

Chamakh (2), Mertesacker

Arsenal 4-0 Wigan

van Persie (3), Gervinho

Arsenal 1-0 Liverpool

Gervinho

Man Utd 7-1 Arsenal

van Persie

Yes the man utd result - wow

Arsenal Update

Arsenal 3-0 QPR

Young og, Jenkinson, Miyaichi

Sunderland 1-2 Arsenal

Richardson og, Gervinho

Olympiakos 1-3 Arsenal (UCL)

Chamakh (2), Mertesacker

Arsenal 4-0 Wigan

van Persie (3), Gervinho

Arsenal 1-0 Liverpool

Gervinho

Man Utd 7-1 Arsenal

van Persie

Yes the man utd result - wow

Nearly 8-2, well done mate. I lost 4-1 at Old Trafford, Rooney rape me :(

Will play as Arsenal on the full game game but I'm liking the look of the squad. Not sure where I'll be strengthening, but there are some handy youth players in Denmark and Norway who you should take a look at on the quick loads.

I have to say that there seems to be a bit of a change in the way the game plays this year. Last year, I really struggled to get my traditional Arsenal formation/style working consistently - I had far more success with a more robust style of play. This time out, playing two AP's alongside a BWM in midfield seems to be working well - we are creating a lot of opportunities from through balls. So far, 9 games in, we have conceded one goal - a sensational free kick in a dead rubber against Rubin in the CL play off. We have scored 28.

Now, as it is a demo, I spent silly. I never continue my demo saves into the full game. I have brought in Lloris, van der Wiel, Baines, Fellaini (yes, a few ex Toffee's in there :p) and David Pizarro (having Wilshere out for the whole demo meant I needed to strengthen the creative impact of my midfield. I play three across the middle, from Arteta, Fellaini, Song, Pizarro and Ramsey, with two IF's, Walcott or Gervinho and Arshavin or Park.

Top performers:

Park - 5 goals in 3 starts from left wing is a good return for someone with 11 for finishing. 8.13 rating

RvP - 7 goals and 2 assists in 7 games says it all. 7.91

Walcott - 3 and 2 in 6 starts (last 5 have been 8.26!). 7.87

Arteta - Now, his rating isn't anywhere near as good (he comes quite near the bottom of the list with 7.16), but 5 assists and a goal from 6 starts is a great return.

ME:

The tweaks are excellent. Pressure actually counts now. In my last match against Crystal Palace in the Carling, we had 22 shots, but didn't score until the 73rd minute. But the pressure was on, and it just took a sub (Gervinho) to break the tension. It looked really like a football match of plucky underdogs against top team. Well done SI on that.

Previously, the first match involved a lot of rustiness, with the team improving as the game went on, which is a good representation, I think. I also score a lot of goals late on against lesser teams, which is that pressure thing again. My 4-0 win over Swansea didn't have a goal until the 60th minute, yet we had 30 shots to their 2. A fair show of backs to the wall defending eventually being broken down (they also had a man sent off just after the second goal, which resulted in the next two).

All in all, for Arsenal at least, this looks like an interesting year.

Oh, and the team meeting feature is spot on :) Like that. And the teamtalks - while a bit tedious at times - is much better. Although I would like to see some shortcuts for specific players.

Hi, absolutely fantastic OP.

Saving my beloved Villa for the full game, so it's time for an Arsenal save.

Playing a 4-1-2-2-1 with a DM and Wingers.]

Going to bring in some experience at LB, I'm thinking Balzaretti, a left Winger, bringing Reyes back!, and a DM Ttmoschuk, a bit on the old side but his def stats make him an impenetrable wall just in front of def.

Absolutely gutted Wilshere is out for the demo. Just about the most exciting English prospect for years.

Edit: Forget Tymoschuk, he's a polar opposite to most of my team personality wise, so Rio Mavuba seems the next likely choice.

Hi, absolutely fantastic OP.

Saving my beloved Villa for the full game, so it's time for an Arsenal save.

Playing a 4-1-2-2-1 with a DM and Wingers.]

Going to bring in some experience at LB, I'm thinking Balzaretti, a left Winger, bringing Reyes back!, and a DM Ttmoschuk, a bit on the old side but his def stats make him an impenetrable wall just in front of def.

Absolutely gutted Wilshere is out for the demo. Just about the most exciting English prospect for years.

Edit: Forget Tymoschuk, he's a polar opposite to most of my team personality wise, so Rio Mavuba seems the next likely choice.

Good luck. Remember the internal solutions at DM are both worth considering (Frimpong & Coquelin)

Good luck. Remember the internal solutions at DM are both worth considering (Frimpong & Coquelin)

Both do look good prospects, but the limitations of the quick starts mean I never carry the save on once the full game is here, so a first team member is a must. I'm a big fan of squad rotation so I want an equal or at least most of the way there) to Song.

i went with Jermaine Jones at DM (with Song as defensive MC)

or you can put Song into DM (and then sign Demy De Zeeuw for defensive MC)

edit: Jermaine Jones will set you back 9.5m + 75k wages

Demy De Zeeuw will set you back 13m + ~50k wages

edit2: an absolute must (if you're playing RvP up front) is that RVP must be a trequartisa, he's beasty

i went with Jermaine Jones at DM (with Song as defensive MC)

or you can put Song into DM (and then sign Demy De Zeeuw for defensive MC)

edit: Jermaine Jones will set you back 9.5m + 75k wages

Demy De Zeeuw will set you back 13m + ~50k wages

edit2: an absolute must (if you're playing RvP up front) is that RVP must be a trequartisa, he's beasty

Ahhhh wow, Jones looks the answer to all my questions, thanks!

Edit: Halfway through my first match with RVP as a trequartista and WOW. He's got a hat-trick already and looks like scoring with every touch!

Edit: and 5 mins before the end of the match RVP gets inj for 6 month. It's like the game is spying on this forum.

I not a fan of shopping. In this FM12, I found that with the potential of Arsenal young players and the experience of the players that we've already posses, we don't need to buy a star for the next 4 or 5 years. In stead, we should buy a young talent aged from 15 to 18 to so they can be label as home grown players when they are 21 yrs old.

Hence I don't go shopping at the first season. I spend more time on training ground with my lads. Here is something I wanna share with you guys:

PPM: should start this at 5 July, very beginning. In the best condition (no injury), the player will be capable with the PPM at 2nd November (so it is 120 days)

- van Persie -> Encourage to round the keeper - Got 3 injuries during the time, total days out is 30 days. Capable at 31st December. In addition, win the World Football Player, follow by Xavi and Villa.

- Walcott -> Places shot - Got a twisted ankle, out for 3 weeks. Capable at 9 December.

- Conquelin -> Switch ball to other flank - No injury. Finished at 2nd Nov (Perfect Condition)

- Szczesny -> Avoid weaker foot - No injury. Finished at 31 Dec. I think this could be due to the PPM belongs to Technique category, but the GKs don't train on that aspect much.

Tutor: because we have been limited at 1st Jan, so my tutoring cannot be finished. However, there are some important notice: the tutor shouldn't be star immediately like the PPM, you should try 3,4 days later.

- Vermaelen vs Gibbs - 1st option - Gain a little (November) - After that, Gibbs mental increasing remarkable in training.

- Arteta vs Ramsey - 1st option - Hasn't finished - Ramsey is very happy with this, you can check on the player's information tab, right after you finish conversation with him - Ramsey continuously shows remarkable improvement in training as Rice told me so.

Gervinho vs Chamberlain - 2nd option - Hasn't finished - Both tutor and student happy with their partner. Chamberlain also said that he is "honor to be tutored by Gervinho".

Benayoun vs Frimpong - 2nd option - Hasn't finished - Both happy - I am a little surprise because we can now ask a loan player to tutor our young star. iirc we cannot do it in FM11. Hehe, i'm looking for a boost in Frimpong's mental.

You shouldn't try Arshavin vs. Miyachi or Rosicky vs. Miyachi. This is because of the Japanese boy don't want to work closely to anybody. I think van Persie could work but RVP is busy training PPM, so I will let Miyachi goes on his own for a while.

The last thing is PERSONAL TRAINING. You should push young talented players to heavy PERSONAL TRAINING. They will not moaning about that, so don't worry. I put Walcott on heavy training Finishing skill. His finishing goes 14 very quick and combine with the 'Place shot' PPM, he shows a different Walcott in Fulham match. Attempt 6/On target 4/Goal 2.

Guess this is nearly 2:00 in the morning in England, so good night.

Hi, i start my demo game, yesterday at 3:00 PM, Finish it 1:00 PM Today, play Almost Non-stop!

i cant wait for the full game!

it was a great experience, my team was fantastic, some unbelivable football at some games...

i will share this info for you, hope you like it.

and i will share my tactic soon, so feel free to share your ideas...

My Transfers:

http://8200.6.img98.net/out.php/i89582_transfers.jpg

Fixtures:

http://8200.6.img98.net/out.php/i89583_fixtures.png

Premier League Table:

http://8200.6.img98.net/out.php/i89581_premier-league.jpg

Arsenal Team Stat:

http://8200.6.img98.net/out.php/i89579_team-stat.jpg

Premier League Player Stats:

http://8200.6.img98.net/out.php/i89580_league-player-stats.jpg

My Tactic:

http://8200.6.img98.net/out.php/i89578_tactic.jpg

and sorry if my english is notgood enough...

van persie 3 weeks, he had another 3 weeks earlier in season...

tevez is out for 5/6 days, he is a monster!

anyway, i have a question:

why chamberlein & miyachi were not eligible to play in champions league? i didn't select them in the list because they are u-21, but they were not available for selection...

anyway, i have a question:

why chamberlein & miyachi were not eligible to play in champions league? i didn't select them in the list because they are u-21, but they were not available for selection...

They have to be at the club for a minimum of 2 years before you dont have to select them, it's a new rule that only came into power this year. :thup:

Thank you very much.

Has anyone had any thoughts about how to play them both together?

I am worried as they seem to be very similar players both suited to the MCa position.

Comparing the two, both are excellent on the ball with attributes in terms of first touch, passing, technique, composure, creativity & flair. Both would be very good in high pressing systems with Wilshere having high aggression, bravery, determination & work rate and Ramsey with determination, work rate, natural fitness & stamina. Finally both provide a good goalscoring threat with high off the ball, and composure.

Whilst they both have common strengths they also have common weaknesses.

Ramsey lacks tackling, anticipation, positioning, bravery and strength as does Wilshere with all bar anticipation and bravery which suggests that the midfield will lack metal, a common theme in midfields of recent years. They also both lack influence so we are lacking a leader.

The final issue is a lack of pace which is not a huge problem in midfield however if you decide to push either of them forward then it would take some of the sting out of the attack.

i'm definitely going to be a gunner in my first game!

i want to try theo upfront with rvp as he was a beast on fm11, maybe rvp in the trequarista role?

definitely want to bring in hoilett as i am a big fan in real life and possibly welliton instead of chamakh

javi martinez is a player i have never bought on fm or m'vila so i will have a close look at them too....

definitely want a backup rb and a new cb as i will look to offload squillaci and djourou with all probability, maybe alex from chelsea is an option...

had a brief look on the demo but might continue it later and see how well i can do in the transfer market

Thank you very much.

Has anyone had any thoughts about how to play them both together?

I am worried as they seem to be very similar players both suited to the MCa position.

Comparing the two, both are excellent on the ball with attributes in terms of first touch, passing, technique, composure, creativity & flair. Both would be very good in high pressing systems with Wilshere having high aggression, bravery, determination & work rate and Ramsey with determination, work rate, natural fitness & stamina. Finally both provide a good goalscoring threat with high off the ball, and composure.

Whilst they both have common strengths they also have common weaknesses.

Ramsey lacks tackling, anticipation, positioning, bravery and strength as does Wilshere with all bar anticipation and bravery which suggests that the midfield will lack metal, a common theme in midfields of recent years. They also both lack influence so we are lacking a leader.

The final issue is a lack of pace which is not a huge problem in midfield however if you decide to push either of them forward then it would take some of the sting out of the attack.

i find that a 4-5-1 (DM & Wingers) would be good, with Ramsey and Wilshere as Advanced Playmaker's in MC positions - 1 attack, 1 support

i find that a 4-5-1 (DM & Wingers) would be good, with Ramsey and Wilshere as Advanced Playmaker's in MC positions - 1 attack, 1 support

Yeah that is what I was thinking, perhaps even have them switching positions/roles so they take turns at being more advanced.

I see there is a lot of talk about formations, how to fit Wilshere and Ramsey in etc. - Towards the end of my saves on FM11, I converted from a over-used 4-2-3-1 formation into a 4-1-2-3 or 4-5-1 formation [whatever you want to call it]. From my midfield forward, I got my team to line up like this;

- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - Ramsey - - - - Wilshere - - - - - -

- Walcott - - - - - - - - - - Gervinho - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - Van Persie - - - - - - - - - -

I liked the way this set-up as you did have similar player playing different roles; diversity. I played Jacky Wilshere as a 'Deep-Lying Playmaker-Support', very similar to what he does in real-life. He tended to sit deeper in the midfield, almost alongside Alex Song at times, but he had the creativity and know-how to make stuff happen. Don't think because his 'Tackling' attribute is around 11 that he can't preform a deeper, more defensive role - he can! Ramsey on the other hand, I gave him a bit more freedom in attack. A 'Advanced Playmaker-Attack' suited him well, in my opinion [and kept to the philosophy that real-life Arsenal have too]. It allowed him to drift ahead of the midfield trio into dangerous positions. With an abundance of players running off him, and with the full-back's pushing ahead too, he did have plenty of options. At times his final ball was lacking, cue Arteta, but he still got a hefty amount of assists and made some good chances for he likes of Walcott, Gervinho and RVP. Also, RVP... can be impossible to play with, can be impossible to play against! It all depends on how you set him up. This was probably my best find, RVP is made for a 'Complete Forward>Attack' role. It allowd him to roam about the oppositions back four, sometimes dropping into space inbetween the midfield and defence, sometimes plying his trade out wide but, the majority of the time, causing havoc through the middle.

That write-up may be a bit long but, I've hardly contributed anything in this thread so far :D

That would also work; I`m not going to argue with a tactical guru like yourself ;)

Anyway, `Complete Forward.Attack`is my method. Allows him freedom to do what he wants and how he wants to do it. Also, it opens up space for the midfield and wingers to move into. One thing that impressed me with the way I set-up my midfield was how much Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere moved forward after Van Persie moved wider or deeper; although, that at times led to it`s own problems.

have a demo game going now, doing pretty well

decided i would play a 4 2 2 2 this year as i like the idea of 2 strikers now cesc has gone, i used to do well on fm with this but chose a 4 3 3/4 2 3 1 for the last couple of games

anyway, i have brought in;

billy jones - wba rb as backup to sagna, 2 million (average player but better than jenkinson)

thiago - barca amc on loan because i like the look of him and want another amc option as i want rosicky gone

jnr hoilett - blackburn amr/l for 10 million (last year of contract) a very pacy right winger or inside forward on the left

doumbia - cska striker for 17 million (half now half over 48 months) i wanted a poacher option along with theo as i don't rate park/chamakh

i won my friendlies by large margins and started the league with a 3-0 away victory at wba, gervinho got 2 and they scored an own goal. however, sagna was sent off in the second half, i made 3 subs then rvp got injured....so i was 2-0 with 9 men on the pitch and gervinho dribbles up the pitch and goes 1 on 1....then the wba comes sliding in putting it past foster haha

next, i drew ruban kazan in the cl qualification, i beat them 4-2 away with 2 goals from theo, another own goal (good signing from man utd) and another for gervinho

then, with doumbia ready i started him in a 3-2 home victory over swansea....they equalised twice untill doumbia rounded two players and smashed it into the top corner from 18 yards...great start! some poor defending on set pieces though...rvp scored twice

in the second leg vs ruban i beat them 4-2 again! this time with a doumbia hatrick with a couple of assists from theo and ANOTHER gervinho goal (class player)

so i'm doing ok, i sometimes switch to a 4 2 3 1 or a 4 3 3 if i want some defensive solidity...which is frequently as mertesacker is poor for me, vermaelen is injured and djourou seems error prone...kos is playing well though

my 1st team is this

.............................doumbia (p/a)......rvp (dlf/a)

gervinho (if/a)....................................................theo (w/a)

....................................................arteta (cm/s)

...................................song (dm/d)

santos (wb/a)........verm (cb/d).....mert (cb/d).............sagna (fb/s)

........................................chez (gk/d)

hoilett gets alot of gametime on the right, theo is gonna have a few games as a poacher if doumbia gets injured or the acn....arshavin can step in at amc if i take a striker off and ramsey plays when i want to rotate arteta

i play fluid and attacking with a deeper line due to mert and a fast, short passing game

arteta is my playmaker and rvp is my target man with balls to feet

I see there is a lot of talk about formations, how to fit Wilshere and Ramsey in etc. - Towards the end of my saves on FM11, I converted from a over-used 4-2-3-1 formation into a 4-1-2-3 or 4-5-1 formation [whatever you want to call it]. From my midfield forward, I got my team to line up like this;

- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - Ramsey - - - - Wilshere - - - - - -

- Walcott - - - - - - - - - - Gervinho - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - Van Persie - - - - - - - - - -

I liked the way this set-up as you did have similar player playing different roles; diversity. I played Jacky Wilshere as a 'Deep-Lying Playmaker-Support', very similar to what he does in real-life. He tended to sit deeper in the midfield, almost alongside Alex Song at times, but he had the creativity and know-how to make stuff happen. Don't think because his 'Tackling' attribute is around 11 that he can't preform a deeper, more defensive role - he can! Ramsey on the other hand, I gave him a bit more freedom in attack. A 'Advanced Playmaker-Attack' suited him well, in my opinion [and kept to the philosophy that real-life Arsenal have too]. It allowed him to drift ahead of the midfield trio into dangerous positions. With an abundance of players running off him, and with the full-back's pushing ahead too, he did have plenty of options. At times his final ball was lacking, cue Arteta, but he still got a hefty amount of assists and made some good chances for he likes of Walcott, Gervinho and RVP. Also, RVP... can be impossible to play with, can be impossible to play against! It all depends on how you set him up. This was probably my best find, RVP is made for a 'Complete Forward>Attack' role. It allowd him to roam about the oppositions back four, sometimes dropping into space inbetween the midfield and defence, sometimes plying his trade out wide but, the majority of the time, causing havoc through the middle.

That write-up may be a bit long but, I've hardly contributed anything in this thread so far :D

Llew how do you have your full backs and centre backs set up. Do you have Gervinho playing as an inside forward and Walcott has a winger. What roles and duty do you give them because I am having some difficulties in setting them up correctly. If you could also help me with Alex Song role and duty that would be great.

Sorry about all the questions but I am a novice at this game and you seem to be a tactical expert

Could you also send me a picture of your tactical team instructions if that is possible

Thanks

i would imagine his fullbacks are fullback and support with song as a defensive mid with defend duty

gervinho has been excellent for me as an aml inside forward attack....top scorer

theo is very effective as either a poacher striker with attack set or as an amr winger attack

edit: i do ok with my cbs as central defender defend rather than give them ball playing or cover etc

Llew how do you have your full backs and centre backs set up. Do you have Gervinho playing as an inside forward and Walcott has a winger. What roles and duty do you give them because I am having some difficulties in setting them up correctly. If you could also help me with Alex Song role and duty that would be great.

Sorry about all the questions but I am a novice at this game and you seem to be a tactical expert

Could you also send me a picture of your tactical team instructions if that is possible

Thanks

I'll go through my formation, which is a 4-5-1, giving the roles etc.;

Both Central Defenders [Vermaelen & Mertesacker/Koscielny] - Central Defender > Defend

Both fullbacks [Sagna & Gibbs] - Wing Back > Support

Defensive Midfielder [Song] - Defensive Midfielder > Defend/Support [This one is dependant on what works best. I will test both methods sooner rather than later.]

Central Midfielder [Wilshere] - Deep-Lying Playmaker > Support [Keeps the shape of the midfield without sacrificing too much going forward or defensively.]

Central Midfielder [Arteta/Ramsey] - Advanced Playmaker > Attack [Allows him to push further on. Gets into dangerous positions whilst being disciplined in his decision of going forward]

Right Winger [Walcott] - Winger > Attack

Left Winger [Gervinho] - Inside Forward > Attack [Can be rotated with Arshavin. I'd look to buy somone like Hazard or Goetze which will bring a more creative side to the team]

Striker [Van Persie] - Complete Forward > Attack

I would upload a screenshot of my team instructions but, I'm away from my normal laptop because I'm out in Canada. I won't be back home until November the 4th or so and I'll have a whole relaxing weekend of FM12 :D

Hope that helps anyway mate :thup:

Fresh save as always :D I can't even imagine what FM would be like without having the depth of leagues that I usually play with. I have most of the European and South American leagues playable down to the lowest league available :cool:

I hope someone releases a Data Pack with the 'Real Competition names' etc. pretty soon too.

New save all the way. Even though Ive done brilliant on demo. Defence has been water tight, top of PL & in all comps.

1st 11 is -

Gk - Chezza

Dr - Sagna

DL - Cissokho

Dc - Hummels

Dc - Vermaelen

Mc - Song

Mc - M'Vila

Amr - Walcott/Gervinho

Aml - Hazard

Amc - RvP

St - Hulk

Roll on day off tomorrow.

New save all the way. Even though Ive done brilliant on demo. Defence has been water tight, top of PL & in all comps.

1st 11 is -

Gk - Chezza

Dr - Sagna

DL - Cissokho

Dc - Hummels

Dc - Vermaelen

Mc - Song

Mc - M'Vila

Amr - Walcott/Gervinho

Aml - Hazard

Amc - RvP

St - Hulk

Roll on day off tomorrow.

mate, how did you get the money to splash on the massive signings? Nonetheless, wicked side you've inherited.

First real summary post I've ever done so do excuse all the images, but, my first half season has gone so much better than i expected. Andre Ayew was a late signing and he flourished when Van Persie was injured for a few weeks, currently on 11 league goals. And the surprise of the season is Otamendi, I say that, but he was a beast in the area in the last game so I'm happy it's the same again.

8 points clear at the end of the demo, still unbeaten! Qualified first in CL Group Stages and drew Lyon in Knockouts. Also in Semi-Final of League cup against Liverpool. Oh, and a big fat lol right at Chelsea, AVB is already under pressure.

English_Premier_Division_Overview_Stages.jpg

Strong results all around

Arsenal_Fixtures_Fixtures.jpg

My first team, when all fit of course. Arshavin is a more than capable replacement for Gervinho. Sometimes bring Hamsik in to central midfield as an advanced playmaker, and put thiago in the AM slot

Arsenal_Tactics_Overview.jpg

Beast, 'nuff said.

Nicol_s_Otamendi_Overview_Profile.jpg

Archived