The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might be a stupid question

See the frezze option, how exactly does it work? and does it ever unfrezze the player?

It works by freezing the player's stats so they never drop. I think by going into the settings you can alter it so that it will allow players stats to increase and freeze their age.

Can you use this editor to either free transfer player or to join another team without swapping a player in his place? I've not seen if there is a way apologies if this as already been answered.

You cant you could try and edit the players relations ie add the manager as his favoured person and the club as one of his favourites. Then offer the player a contract.

You cant you could try and edit the players relations ie add the manager as his favoured person and the club as one of his favourites. Then offer the player a contract.

Well you can if you change another free transfer from the future transfer screen, i.e. changing the player and club. But be sure to back up your game before you do this, because it doesn't always work that well. Sometimes the transfer will take place but the player won't have a contract or something else happens that crashes your game. So be careful when messing with future transfers.

If anyone is intrested..........

Possible sponsorship cheat? by RunMarkoRun of FMRTE Forums

Hey folks - first post, so thought I'd make it an interesting one.

OK, so this isn't quite the answer to the perennial question, 'How can I add sponsors to my team?' This requires you to have just received a kit sponsorship for your team.

Apparently, the first of every month, the game checks to see if you have a primary Kit sponsor. If your reputation is high enough and you don't already have a kit sponsorship, you'll be granted one.

Now, here's where things get interesting. On a lark, in the Finances tab for my team in FMRTE, I ended up changing the type of sponsorship for that newly acquired kit sponsorship to 'Other Income'. I saved it, and waited another month. Sure enough, I got another offer for a kit sponsor! Every additional sponsor I got, I changed the type to 'Other Income', and on the dot, you're awarded a new sponsorship every month. So far, I'm up to 5 successive months, so apparently there's no mechanism to really stop the cycle.

I'm just curious if this is just something happening for me, or if someone else can repeat this methodology and confirm this as a usuable bit of cheating. Anyone care to test along with me?

I can confirm it works, so if anyone is needing or wanting more sponsorships give this a whirl.

Did not realize that there was a Mac version of FMRTE :-)

thats awesome, dos anyone now how big of a difference there is between the pc and mac version ?

things to edit and stability ++

It is no where near the ability of PC version yet as it has only been around for about a month.

This thread should tell you all you need to know as to what it can do and stability wise: http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=756

Can't seem to add the location to a stadium that's missing it (using the new beta version.) It allows me to specify a city, but doesn't save properly - the city's still not there when I check the facilities page in the game. All the other stadium fields (year built, capacity, seats, heated field, etc) seem to save fine once edited, just that particular one won't.

I am having problems unzipping the file using WinZIp. Is there anyone here who can guide me? I always download the installer but this time, there is no option to download the installer. There is only the Rar option. Please help! Thanks! :(

By the way, which files should I unzip and to where? Thanks!

yes, i am.

So far BraCa has only been able to test the Steam and DVD versions.

I am having problems unzipping the file using WinZIp. Is there anyone here who can guide me? I always download the installer but this time, there is no option to download the installer. There is only the Rar option. Please help! Thanks! :(

By the way, which files should I unzip and to where? Thanks!

Not with 4.3 there is only the compressed RAR version, your best to download WinRAR as for extraction of files you need to do all of them. http://www.rarlab.com/

Is there in way to make players home grown to country and club? Really struggling to make my 25 man squad

If you go onto a player relations screen, you can add a new one called formed at club and formed in country. Select them and search for the club/ country you want and save it.

i have only used the untested version for basic stuff, changing a few attributes and what have you and so far ive had no problems at all.

Is there a way with FMRTE to cancel a transfer, i see when you load it it gives you a transfer status thing, but i dont really understand what to change the number too, i set up a few good young kids at other clubs but the big clubs are poaching them already and i just wanted to cancel the transfers if possible.

i have only used the untested version for basic stuff, changing a few attributes and what have you and so far ive had no problems at all.

Is there a way with FMRTE to cancel a transfer, i see when you load it it gives you a transfer status thing, but i dont really understand what to change the number too, i set up a few good young kids at other clubs but the big clubs are poaching them already and i just wanted to cancel the transfers if possible.

the trnsfer status numbers......low numbers =offer etc

middle offer accepted player discussing contract

high done deal

why dont you use future transfer to change the player who is being transfered

the trnsfer status numbers......low numbers =offer etc

middle offer accepted player discussing contract

high done deal

why dont you use future transfer to change the player who is being transfered

right so if i was to change the number to say 1 it would mean the deal was off?

Yeah that might work better i didnt think of that actually, thanks very much!

Archived