FM08 Official Facegen Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Craig Williams:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by megafan2005:

surely this name is a blokes name icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say that name on the SS really quickly, it sounds like 'My ****' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's wrong with that name. Mike is my middle name.

icon_razz.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dreaded Walrus:

I've just put it on holiday for a couple of years while I went and did some shopping, and I only came back to find this monstrosity waiting for me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there a "wear less lipstick" option in the Player Interaction?

Guest kangkang

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

My striker's hair is growing!

Danny - Dec 2010

Danny - Oct 2011 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cool...and he seems a lot happier with long hair

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kangkang:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

Danny - Dec 2010

cool...and he seems a lot happier with long hair </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, but took him nearly a year to grow it!?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dreaded Walrus:

I've just put it on holiday for a couple of years while I went and did some shopping, and I only came back to find this monstrosity waiting for me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that Thom Yorke from Radiohead?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Unrealgod:

Footballer

Well the best face gen is one my younger brother decided to draw and i think you will agree its way better then any of si's face gen! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pfft. Facegen? That's Frank Lampard, ten years from now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Unrealgod:

Footballer

Well the best face gen is one my younger brother decided to draw and i think you will agree its way better then any of si's face gen! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pfft. Facegen? That's Frank Lampard, ten years from now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just looks like him now to be honest icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bterz:

My spokesperson is my grandma!She always bakes me a cake after we win a match.Grandma </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrishunt1212:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Craig Williams:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by megafan2005:

surely this name is a blokes name icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say that name on the SS really quickly, it sounds like 'My ****' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's wrong with that name. Mike is my middle name.

icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bit like "Kiss My ****" sorta.

He made me laugh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I've had a black player with a white facegen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cha'mone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Danny - Dec 2010

He didn't cut that, he just put his 'fro into cornrows ... better to control the headers, ffs...

He's cut it again icon_frown.gif

Here's another one:

Bailey May 2012

Bailey July 2012

Facegen ifb </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SSGTroyer:

He didn't cut that, he just put his 'fro into cornrows ... better to control the headers, ffs...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm just gutted his height didn't decrease by six inches icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SW_PNEFC:

The changing hairstyles of Michael Ehlert:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4840/hoboxa3.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/433/hobohaircutod8.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8928/hobohaircut2wq1.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what teenagers are like icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SW_PNEFC:

The changing hairstyles of Michael Ehlert:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4840/hoboxa3.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/433/hobohaircutod8.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8928/hobohaircut2wq1.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like he got upset, and started feeding his grief with food after his mum made him cut his hair icon_frown.gif

I posted it already in another thread:

Start a new game and use the option no real players.

EVERY player will have a facegen and it does really add something to the game. (At least some haircuts...)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KUBI:

EVERY player will have a facegen and it does really add something to the game. (At least some haircuts...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did this and its an absolutely fantastic idea icon_biggrin.gif

This person (from Man utd) is my favourite:

Neil Baker

When I saw him, I realised i'd never seen a bald person from facegen before!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tigerhgrrrrrr:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've had a black player with a white facegen.

My 52 year old spokesperson also looks about 20. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Am I missing something, how do you know he is black? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhhhh so it wasnt just me wondering that when i read it yesterday

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obins265:

Regens

Here are my first batch of regens at Arsenal..

Rob bears a freakish resemblence to Gareth Bale and John.D lookis like Hargreaves.

Gareth Has Steven Gerrards forehead and haircut so he's bound to be good! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glen is clearly Nicky Butt in disguise!

Quality thread btw! icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tigerhgrrrrrr:

Am I missing something, how do you know he is black? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a guess but I'd say he has a black name.

Something like Okukajogwe Nagombobombo. With a white face.

It's a known bug, particularly in French/African newgens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> My supporter Spokesperson "Peter Atkin" looks like the head of my fans hooligan element. lol

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3892/peteratkinwt1.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to update. Peters hairstyle has not changed in season 2 and he looks no happier. Some great posts on this thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ljdzsgffk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KUBI:

EVERY player will have a facegen and it does really add something to the game. (At least some haircuts...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did this and its an absolutely fantastic idea icon_biggrin.gif

This person (from Man utd) is my favourite:

Neil Baker

When I saw him, I realised i'd never seen a bald person from facegen before! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good god it's Patrick Stewart!

Ben Naylor

That lad is the oldest looking 16 year old I've ever seen. Hard paper round, methinks.

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ashleytaylor7:

lets get this thread up and runnin agen absolute quality! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed.

Yesterday my scout recommened a Leeds youth player at first i thought it was a facegen then i looked closely and it was actually a real player, he had a dodgy facegen like haircut and artificial looking face. I think his surname was Ovington, is about 15 or 16 at the start of the game.

Archived