Monthly Challenges would be fantastic Dafuge, really good as it'd mean taking a break from games to do these smaller, quicker challenges.
I'm thinking more along the lines of a tactics challenge, seperate the men from the mice
But they could end up with things like:
- attacking challenge (winner is manager with most goals scored),
- defensive (most clean sheets)
- entertaining (biggest crowds/most goals per game)
- rotation (most players to make 10+ appearances)
- sporting (Best disciplinary)
- set pieces (most goals from set pieces)
Obviously these would only be one season games to make it easier to have a winner. And would have to be played with a selected team, if people are tyed on the selected section then it would come down to their performance in the league/cup.
Some of the ideas are a bit weak but it would stretch the tactical knowledge of the participants.