Career Updates Forum Mini Updates Thread

dafuge

79740279.jpg

This is Ngo Baheng :( hope it don't affect him while he is here with us!!

Edit: Andy give us a update on your season please!! :)

Well i have loaned Barazite and believes the same thing as your player and the first games he played were very dissapointing. Despite his 16 on first touch he kept losing the ball to weak players...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moved to the FM Career Updates forum. :thup:

I wondered where all these posts had come from

Small update on my International Career, took Holland to the Semi's but lost to France, so another 3rd/4th place finish.

Im now at Portugal trying to Qualify for the 2030 World Cup in USA, and its going well so far.

Just had an epic comeback against Histon. We were 2-1 down, scored in the 82nd minute to bring it back to 2-2 and then in the 92nd minute... Baheng ran from the halfway line, all the way down the left wing... Whipped in a cross far post and our midfielder ran in and scored :D

Now 5 points clear at the top of the league after 12 games.

Little update from Messina. Still undefeated in every competition, its December and just got into World Club Champ finals. Also qualified to the World Championship 2038 with Finland;

Ill add couple screenies!

1) World Cup qual.

2) My star player, he does what he wants on the field, absolute star.

3) Messina fixtures part II

finland38.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pretty shocked how terrible Belarus and England were. As surprised i was about Serbia beating me twice. They were 3-0 ahead in the second match..

paavilainen.png

messina382.png

Small update, having took Portugal to the World Cup 2030, i could only get them to the 2nd round, losing to eventual winners Mexico.

Resigned from Portugal, mainly because of some crap ive had when just changing jobs, saying i havnt actually left, and keep getting assistant reports from previous jobs.

Applied for a few jobs, and ended up going to Paraguay, who finished 3rd in the World Cup, over Italy and Slovenia, mainly because i wanted to go to South America instead of Europe again.

Uzbekistan update: we failed to qualify for World Cup 2018 due to a playoff loss against Australia after finishing 3rd in our group, but we impressed at the Asian Cup 2019. We got through the group stage with ease and knocked out China and the hosts Australia, both on penalties, on our way to the final. Sadly we ended up losing 3-2 to Japan, but we're getting closer to winning some silverware.

it should be noted that Mexes scored one more hat trick vs AC Milan, and have just been named footballer of the year and player of the year befor the likes of kun and cristiano, first time i have had a defender get those...

Anyone notice fan's can be stupid at times? I mean I just narrowly lost 2-1 to Athletico Bilbao (I'm playing as UD Marbella from the 3rd flight) and yet my fans are upset with the result. It's not like I got trounced or whatever.

Jesus christ, Ill be off for two days and theres 600 new posts. Eww. Messina season coming to an end. Had 40 games undefeated triumph. Then finally lost one game in the league, an odd 0-1 home game against mediocore Palermo. Next match Champions league quarter 1st leg i lose 0-1 against my old team, Zaragoza. But beat them 4-0 at home. Then win again in league, but then: CL semi final against German league 4th, Leverkusen, I lose 1st leg away 0-1 and am confident there should be problems. But i ffs play 0-0 at home as my forwards just keep freezing. On a livid right now.. Im 20 points clear in the league and will play youth and reserves as despite dominating, cant beat the old point record of 102 points that i had with Juventus a decade or so earlier.

Italian Cup final and WC with Finland left this season though :)

Euro Super Cup, World Club Championship, Serie A and prolly Italian Cup tiltes this season though, shame i lost that Semi final in CL though :/

After just half a season at hearts I was offered the job at World Cup Semi Finalists Croatia (Ranked 5th)

Euro 2016 Qualifying results:

Wales 1-1

Romania 7-2

Belarus 3-0

Friendlies

Luxembourg 6-2

Lithuania 6-1

Not a bad start averaging 4.4 goals a game ;)

I guess my team just like to give me a heart attack. After League Cup first leg I was 4-1 behind and had little hope of progressing, considering Chelsea is our main rival now. We went all out attack anyway and that's what happened:

lcsemi2028.jpg

Feels good, but I wouldn't want to be my cardiologist now ;-)

Ive tried to post this a couple of times but for some reason it isnt appearing on the threads page, but is anybody doing an all nighter tonight on FM?

do you keep getting that gateway error or whatever it is? might take me a while to reply to your updates cos it dont let me on for a while but im gonna be up all night! just about to start a game with sunderland, they have about 10-12 mil to spend and low expectations

It's my first season.

It's been a while since I've done a Liverpool save as I've spent this version trying European clubs. I've had some great games ( now corrupted :( ) with Villarreal and A.C Milan. I managed to get A.C Milan a new stadium named the Maldini Arena. 110,000 seater. Brought in the money I tell you.

The files I've done with Liverpool have been annoying as I always seem to get taken over by a Tycoon early on so I'm able to throw money around. I've just had a message come up telling me this file will soon see me filthy rich too. I'm sure I have pressed something I shouldn't have to make more tycoon takeovers without noticing. It becomes too easy. Liverpool debts are a challenge.

2nd season, most interesting is how I've completely outdone myself! Am top after 29 games, so there may be a 2.30 or so AM wild party if I win the league! I've made the game interesting for myself by signing Kadlec and Badelj as I'd never had them before and it's a pleasure watching them develope alongside Delfouneso and Delph (who's having a cracking season). Any queries just ask :)

trying to strenthenmy squad at the mo, some good players already at sunderland but just not enough of them. ive adjusted the wasge budget to give me a very good 13m to spend. some tempting offers to spend it all on di maria and van der vaart but i think i need to get a few more players for cheaper instead. ive got bids in for lukaku, diarra, fernando gago, kazim richards (loan to buy), shorey (loan), tony hibbert, dos santos (loan to buy) and landon donovan. need full backs so am gonna try to get hibbert and shorey. cant decide whether to get diarra or gago as a DM.

Archived