Career Updates Forum Mini Updates Thread

dafuge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd go for Diarra as he's a proper DM whereas Gago is a deep playmaker.

yeah im gonna use cattermole as a deep lying playmaker, but diarra costs 1m more

had avery good pre season so far, won every game and sscored a lot of goals. brought in fernando gago, nicky shorey, tony hibbert, lukaku and jadson (will come january). probs could have got some better players but it is a small squad so i needed a few in

the first signs of light are creeping through the window as the season approaches, tough start with city, arsenal and liverpool all to come in the first 4 games!

jus beat city in the first game 2-1, thanks to darren bent and a robinho OG. lee cattermole nearly c*cked it up by scoring an OG and getting sent off!

Yoann Gourcuff this season has been a wonderful playmaker - once I found the right role for him. Most of my signings are for the future and the squad is still mainly the original - reshaped with Downing retrained to AMC and the addition of Gourcuff. Otamendi has been hit and miss and Davies has been better this season - but Dunne is starting his decline so I need him to step up next season.

Ah, I always forget Annan. Unsung hero of my team, keeps the midfield ticking.

Yoann Gourcuff this season has been a wonderful playmaker - once I found the right role for him. Most of my signings are for the future and the squad is still mainly the original - reshaped with Downing retrained to AMC and the addition of Gourcuff. Otamendi has been hit and miss and Davies has been better this season - but Dunne is starting his decline so I need him to step up next season.

Ah, I always forget Annan. Unsung hero of my team, keeps the midfield ticking.

I find him to be hugely effectual on the left as an advanced play maker. You can retrain him there to be natural within a season but he is confident from the off. He got 21 goals with that wonderful right peg of his and 35 assist in one season for me.

Unfortunately not after half 2 for me - I fell asleep after getting bored sometime near 10 last night and didn't wake up 'till ten to 5pm. Felt tired all day and need to get up for a haircut tomorrow - been putting it off forever! until half 2 I'll be finishing up season 2 though.

i'm up tonight till about 3am, playing my Leeds United save. Currently at 11 March 2015, 2nd in the Premier League, and just about to play Valencia in the 1st knockout round 2nd Leg of the European Champions Cup, 2-1 Down after the first leg.

England4Ever

Rubin Kazan 1 - Liverpool 4

On a good little fun but I keep getting silly little knocks. Injury crisis seems to have passed. Had to give some debuts earlier than I thought I would but no harm done. Overall good form with only two slip ups in a defeat away to Fulham and a draw at home to Birmingham. Sitting top with 9 games gone, 3 conceded (mean defence) and 18 scored.

Must be :D

It becomes annoying when you want to challenge yourself.

In all the Arsenal saves I have had, and 1 Man City save, Liverpool have never been taken over. Hicks & Co have buggered off in all but Liverpool still have a mammoth pile of debt!

my saved game from last night was corrupted! wasnt doing too well anyway... now im QPR, brought in mclean, spurr, arron gunnarson so far. trying to get some young foreginers in

cheers stem

drew with pool so a win against united home or hull away should win me it as i have a superior gd

drew again against united, 1 point and better GD into last game Away to Hull - COME ON VILLA

check out Rasmus Elm from AZ Alkmarr, he should be about 20/21 yo in your game.. Has turned in to a classy Midfielder for me at Leeds

he looks good mat but with buzsaky, ben watson, gunnarson and faurlin im covered for CMs. ive finished off my pre season spending with bringing chris brunt

Numerous titles are always things I look back on with pride.

I suppose winning A.C Milans tenth European Cup was a nice moment. A regen scored the winner against Liverpool from my youth system in the final with seconds to go. Finished 1 - 0 to me.

In my search for my 2nd job, Greece opted for a homegrown gaffer, who's never managed outside Greece :(

rejected Man United as I felt they have shipped in too much deadwood over the 2 seasons, also feel like somewhere outside of England for a change

i guess my best success was winning my 1st Premier League Title in charge of Leeds in Season 2013, also winning the League Cup the same year. Won the European Champions Cup the year after as well as the F.A. Cup. This Season 2015, I have won the Community SHield, European Super Cup and World Club Championship so far, and Still in the FA.Cup, and 2nd in the League just 1 point behind Chelsea with 8 games to go.

i prefer being teams in the championship, i think my best game on fm10 was getting scunthorpe to automatic promotion to the prem in the second season. its seems that on every fm game man united always do rubbish!

my bro did summat like that , we did a network game, i was torquay and he was stevenage, both in the BSP (fm08). in the 1st season we both got to the play off final! he won and in 6 or 7 seasons got them to the prem, whereas i left torquay to go to brighton, where i was sacked! what could have been eh...

can only imagine how tense that final would've been foggy ;) how are you doing currently?

aaaaand I venture into International management with my RL national side - Ireland (italian in game)

i won my first game agains crystal palace, was a little unsure about signing mclean but he scored on his debut. beat torquay easily in the 1st round of the LC. have a really tough match against west brom which i lost 2-1, but were probs the better side. promising signs. so with ireland are you still in qualifying for the euros (3rd season?)

Archived