9.3.0 Patch out end of the month - Podcast News - Miles

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Testers, has the 'highlights not returning to match screen after substitution' bug been fixed? That is the only killer for me. Keep up the good work.

Can't say, we're not allowed.

wheres the NEW podcast someone provide a link to the newest poddie

Download it on iTunes.

If you think players' CA & PA are unrealistic, you should report it in the Data Issues Forum. Remember to post in the appropriate thread as well.

even if one person think that a player is under or over rated, doesn't mean they will change it.. i think it's easier for the lad to change it using his own data editor that came with the game..:)

even if one person think that a player is under or over rated' date=' doesn't mean they will change it.. i think it's easier for the lad to change it using his own data editor that came with the game..:)[/quote']

I know that, but if he gives his opinion there along with some facts to back up his points, the chances are that his attributes will be tweaked. That is if other's agree with him of course.

It's better to have realistic attributes in everyone's game than just using the editor on your own game to change it if you ask me. But you could always change it yourself if no one in the data issues forum agreed with you.

I know that, but if he gives his opinion there along with some facts to back up his points, the chances are that his attributes will be tweaked. That is if other's agree with him of course.

It's better to have realistic attributes in everyone's game than just using the editor on your own game to change it if you ask me. But you could always change it yourself if no one in the data issues forum agreed with you.

are they changing the players going on unitl mid 40's in the patch?

It's been a great game since the patch. I personally have only noticed minor stuff. I'll look forward to the patch.

Guess you haven't played the Spanish leagues then. They are a buggy mess so far in FM 09. Hopefully all the issues will be fixed with this patch, so I can finally get a long term game going. It is a bit disappointing to have to wait until three months after release for one of the major leagues to be playable.

Apart from that (major, IMO) gripe, I agree it is a good game.

If you think I'm stupid enough to give away information about the testing, I'm not :D

You'll have to wait until the patch is released to find out.

if they have an idea about when the patch is out, why dont they do a change list in a sticky?

if they have an idea about when the patch is out' date=' why dont they do a change list in a sticky?[/quote']

Because we don't have a full list of what is fixed, that'd be my guess. It still is being tested after all, more bugs are bound to be found.

the game is still playable as it is' date=' i can live with the matchg engine because it works both ways. just have to take it on the chin, players not retiring and going on untill they are old fags is anoying tho..[/quote']

Look on the bright side, at least its not a bad as FM08 where players were done for as soon as they hit 30.

Look on the bright side, at least its not a bad as FM08 where players were done for as soon as they hit 30.

baring that in mind tho, surly chnaging the setting's a lil bit would have been easy, its been well over tuned, and they did say that this year the game under went more testing than ever before..

baring that in mind tho' date=' surly chnaging the setting's a lil bit would have been easy, its been well over tuned, and they did say that this year the game under went more testing than ever before..[/quote']

arent there over 100 testers for the new patch

baring that in mind tho' date=' surly chnaging the setting's a lil bit would have been easy, its been well over tuned, and they did say that this year the game under went more testing than ever before..[/quote']

It's not that simple. Every "setting" has a knock-on effect when it's changed, and affects other things, sometimes in a small way, sometimes in a huge way.

Think of it as having ten million dominoes, all set up in a complex route, and having to replace ten thousand of them because they're a bit wobbly.

I can sense a million threads again with bug headings when the new patch comes out. Doubt they will have fixed more than 50% of the bugs but I really do hope the major ones are sorted out and the data issues are up to date. Plus im sure the 3D view will still have lots of bugs considering they are still working on the 3D view.

I can sense a million threads again with bug headings when the new patch comes out. Doubt they will have fixed more than 50% of the bugs but I really do hope the major ones are sorted out and the data issues are up to date. Plus im sure the 3D view will still have lots of bugs considering they are still working on the 3D view.

Its because a soon as anybody sees something strange, or they dont like, or is unfair, its immediately branded a bug, even if it isnt.

Hello all , When i start a new game with patch 9.3.0 will i be starting at January 2009 with the league tables the team had at the begining of 2009 and new transfers or will i be starting at June 2008 with the transfers of January ?

Hello all , When i start a new game with patch 9.3.0 will i be starting at January 2009 with the league tables the team had at the begining of 2009 and new transfers or will i be starting at June 2008 with the transfers of January ?

You'll be starting in June 2008 with all transfers in place immediately.

Isn't that a bit unreal as a team might be 18th at January and do 5 very good transfers which will help them avoid relegation whereas if the had got them at June they might have finished at 4th or even 3rd place

SI have always done it that way mate.

Nice with a new patch, but very annyoing that you always have to wait half a year before the game is really as good as it should be

November to End of February is 3 months not 6. In terms of the game apart from some glitches (unless you manage in spain) 9.2 Is quite playable for me and 9.3 is going to enhance the game for me and hopefully improve the me which is where the most work was needed imo

Archived